Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos (24922 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Pain(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito: Booked
Mumu
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2013
Very sad in deed!
Am shocked*
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2013
crackhouse: may she RIP, i wonder where she is now, hell or heaven?
Go there go ask her... And stop fooling yourself here!
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by biolabee(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2013
Meldini: rip babe no more straffin 4u

i pray someone says the same about you when you die
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by luvinhubby(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2013
Like Bobby Brown like Prezzo,
Target of catapult
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2013
Donalð Genes: Very sad in deed!
Am shocked*

Boo of life. That's how you abandoned me cry
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by GhostFaceKiller: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2013
Seun's NL is full of meth headz

Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by luvinhubby(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
Joey82: i dont trust that guy prezzo
following speculations that goldie must have died of doping complications, i'm suspecting prezzo to have introduced her to drugs.
I equally suspect so, that lady changed since she started hanging with prezzo.
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Lilimax(f): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by whittneycole: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2013
rip diva
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2013
Choicegirl:

Boo of life. That's how you abandoned me cry
Naaa am still witchu bootie-boo
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by ignis: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
crackhouse: may she RIP, i wonder where she is now, hell or heaven?
And how has that got to be your business?
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by scopusng(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2013
Lord, I pray to you ooo lord. let her soul rest in peace. lord u 2 much.I bow my small head give u.
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by 1manssquard(m): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
[i][/i][quote
ignis:
gud to be in dis came forum
And how has that got to be your business?
author=LeBaN]Wish him well.... RIP DEAR cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[/quote]
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by yuzedo: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2013
Sooooo na so naija visa easy anyhow? undecided

1 Like

Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Dakingpin: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2013
Life is a short trip.Most individuals spend thier lyf chasing things of vanity but often fail to realize the most important thing. If she really is dead then her beauty, achievements and awards all turn to dust. The real deal which lives on is how she lived her life here on earth. RIP girl hope u chose the narrow way
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by 1manssquard(m): 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2013
I feel very to be part of dis NLander. Fun master is here. Abt does dat change dere address
Save journey to dem
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by 1manssquard(m): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2013
I feel very gud to be part of dis NLander.
Fun master is here.
Abt does dat change dere address
Save journey to dem
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2013
So? Cant we get a reasonable moderator that can create a single thread on Goldie's demise.
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by razznaija(f): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
Her death was so unexpected, I just hope that Prezzo is able to mourn her and move on to greater things.
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Costa2000(m): 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
GOLDIE RIP
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Nymphnode(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
May her soul rest in peace. But wait a minute, in other news I read Prezzo was going to propose to her on Valentine. Did he intend using skpe because today is 15 and press-hole is just boarding right? #Just curious
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by busolayemi: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2013
It's well bruv...pls take heart
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by henryadex(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
[quote author='Enenu']Such is life.. May her soul rest in peace, amen..[/qu
Praying 4 the dead to rest in peace after death is futile prayer
If he/she has not worked for the peace while alive there is no peace to the wicked says the Lord
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Emmanueledu(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Angel15(f): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2013
RIP Goldie
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by pretty4: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2013
MAY HER GENFLE SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by lordkpakpando: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2013
Dont know her but R.I.P
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by feyicious: 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2013
May GOD forgive u all ur sins and have you so close to him IJN RIP GOLDIE.
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by willoski(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2013
its so painful, i still find it had to believe. may her soul rest in peace
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Cruxxy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2013
scopusng: Lord, I pray to you ooo lord. let her soul rest in peace. lord u 2 much.I bow my small head give u.

Is there forgiveness in the grave?
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Cruxxy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2013
luvinhubby: Like Bobby Brown like Prezzo,
Target of catapult

equals to: like Witney Houston like Goldie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Shares Photo With His Daughter… Can You See The Resemblance? / Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.