Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos (24923 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by ensamy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P Goldie, now that you are gone, with illuminati here in Naija will start making money as the sale of ur records will sky rocket. Music Business na wa oo!
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by ensamy(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2013
R.I.P
Goldie, now that you are gone, with illuminati here in Naija will start
making money as the sale of ur records will sky rocket. Music Business
na wa oo!
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by Flygerian1(m): 2:20am On Feb 16, 2013
Sun re.
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by tpia5: 3:10am On Feb 16, 2013
Nymph node: May her soul rest in peace. But wait a minute, in other news I read Prezzo was going to propose to her on Valentine. Did he intend using skpe because today is 15 and press-hole is just boarding right? #Just curious

@ bolded

i think the husband scattered that "updated breaking news".
Re: Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos by oluamid(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2013
stop talking ill of the dead, peeps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) / Yomi Casual Slams Online Beggar: "Nothing To Eat, And You Buy Data?" / Timi Dakolo Shares Christmas Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.