Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year (9741 Views)

The Photoshop That Fooled 170 Million Nigerians / Nigeria's Population To Surpass U.S By 2050 / Advantages Of Nigeria's Population. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by K4: 12:03am On Feb 16, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
Lagos + Oyo= the whole of Ghana cool cheesy grin
such a deluded lunatic! ludicrously stvpid! is that ur idea of an achievement?revel in d horribbleness of your sh1thole.pure crap!
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 16, 2013
KnowAll: Nigeria's population reaches 170 million this year, yet the "magnet city of Lagos's" population remains at 9 million, i guess the upsurge in our population is more evident in "Boharamic prone Kano City", "Jigawa State" and Proobably d Islamic city of execellence "Sokoto".
Are you sure you're from Nigeria? Everyone knows that the population of Lagos is well over 16 million.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by K4: 12:11am On Feb 16, 2013
chess guru:
Thank God for AFCON, if not those ghanian squad (petrol dollar and co) for don Dive enter as u mention their country.
Ahhh isn't NL more quite without their raving and ranting wink
shaaarap,dog!fuelish goat!
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2013
Ramcie: Yipee ! now, that's one area we are doing just fine. hian! 170million and me I never even born o!
how many u wan born?
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by mojounited(m): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2013
lucenzo: all these calabar people seff angry angry angry angry

What an idjit you are...total jackass!
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by K4: 12:25am On Feb 16, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
You're taking those black coconutheaded fellas serious undecidedWe rule
you rule?of course.with boko haram in d north,kidnappings in d SE,oil bunkering in d SS,armed robberies in d SW,you really rule!ashewo! fvck u!
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 16, 2013
I think it is time for our military to annex Cameroon and Benin republic. We need Lebensraum grin wink
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by RealMccoy2(m): 1:15am On Feb 16, 2013
Nigerias population has become liability over the years. The record released above is a hoax. Does Nigeria have a national data base on death amd birth rate? How can a southerner tell who is from Chad or Kano?Until we know who are truly the inhabitants of that country then the problem of insecurity will solve. People living in Oshodi, Bariga and Ketu are 20 million
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by hollypagan: 1:20am On Feb 16, 2013
we need an ethnic cleansing here in nigeria can some one tell me tribe to start with
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 16, 2013
Onila was right.
Nigeria = factory that makes black people! grin kiss
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 16, 2013
holly-pagan:
we need an ethnic cleansing here in a nigeria can some one tell me tribe to start with

let's start with those who think like you! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by YorubaOmoge: 1:59am On Feb 16, 2013
You guys needa stop humping like horney bunnies without contraceptives.

You could hardly feed yourself at 100million, now were hitting 170 with almajiris everywhere.

Condom plz sir?

Yes ma'am, which flavor?

No pregnancy flavor sir.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by ValentineRoses: 2:10am On Feb 16, 2013
Ok so diz is wot meks Nigeria da giANTS of Africa. grin grin grin grin well done
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by RealMccoy2(m): 2:27am On Feb 16, 2013
Valentine Roses: Ok so diz is wot meks Nigeria da giANTS of Africa. grin grin grin grin well done
Giants are known to have gigantic abnormal growth yet lacks intellectual reasoning. I think she falls in that category. A nation with abundant wealth yet she cant boast of constant power supply, national carrier(plane), adequate educational system, world class hospital, good roads, Police brutality, life expectancy is low, corrupt justice system and inept politicians and their docile citizens
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by EkoAtlantic1(f): 2:27am On Feb 16, 2013
K4: you rule?of course.with boko haram in d north,kidnappings in d SE,oil bunkering in d SS,armed robberies in d SW,you really rule!ashewo! fvck u!

Black dwarf banku eater, I've got no time for black chest beating gaynian, this is the only time I'll be responding to your post.

It's a privilege you've gotten for a Nigerian to be responding to your post. Black polish gaynians. Face your mate(likes of Liberia, equatorial Guinea, Guinea Bisau) grin cheesy grin

When you grow an inch taller then come up to me,I might get your time. Short black bast.ard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by ValentineRoses: 2:27am On Feb 16, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:
Lagos + Oyo= the whole of Ghana cool cheesy grin

Uneducated fool so u think by producing like pigs is an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by EkoAtlantic1(f): 2:31am On Feb 16, 2013
Valentine Roses:

Uneducated fool so u think by producing like pigs is an achievement.

Educated illiterate how are you?! cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by RealMccoy2(m): 2:35am On Feb 16, 2013
Nigerians we should learn to accept criticism, the gap between the rich and the poor is getting wider daily. Our leaders have failed us instead of us to revolt against them we are here criticizing citizens of other African countries who are reminding us of our weakness. Rwanda fought a civil war not too long yet their ranking in terms of economic growth and progess as for this day is better that Nigeria's.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by kandiikane(m): 2:39am On Feb 16, 2013
^ the only way is a coup by people who have Africa's best interest at heart and to either kill the leaders or send them into exile. Only way forward from the looks of things.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by Crayola1: 3:37am On Feb 16, 2013
lacasa:

Or in the "Hell-hole, erosion locked, kidnap HQ of Enugu, Anambra state anϑ probably Akwa-ibom as well

wink

Erosion locked. You do your very best to prove the stereotypes about Northerners being dumb as rocks to be true grin
Boko Haram kidnap and kill, welcome to the club.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by RealMccoy2(m): 4:28am On Feb 16, 2013
kandiikane: ^ the only way is a coup by people who have Africa's best interest at heart and to either kill the leaders or send them into exile. Only way forward from the looks of things.
We are too corrupt and tribal to execute our leaders. Imagine Nigeria's super eagles players been called biafran national team by some few miscreants. We see tribe before merit.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by ValentineRoses: 4:47am On Feb 16, 2013
Eko Atlantic#:

Educated illiterate how are you?! cheesy

Any man dat will marry u is marrying POVERTY cuz an eeeediotic fool is useless in any marriage but da most unfortunate of is dat a primitive bone head like u with no sense of reasoning will oneday hv kids when even u don't deserve to have RATS AND LIZARDS as kids. cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by Desdola(m): 5:51am On Feb 16, 2013
Hope the economy and social welfare grows with it as well.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by lorenzos1: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2013
170million ke...! Hw come and I never even start to dey born shocked
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by kandiikane(m): 6:21am On Feb 16, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: You guys needa stop humping like horney bunnies without contraceptives.

You could hardly feed yourself at 100million, now were hitting 170 with almajiris everywhere.

Condom plz sir?

Yes ma'am, which flavor?

No pregnancy flavor sir.

lmao grin
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by kandiikane(m): 6:25am On Feb 16, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

We are too corrupt and tribal to execute our leaders. Imagine Nigeria's super eagles players been called biafran national team by some few miscreants. We see tribe before merit.

Come on, if you can take to the streets to burn someone for stealing a potato then I'm sure you can kill hang someone stealing millions. I am sure there are good people in Nigeria who won't easily give in to the greed and corruption to do the things needed to get country moving forward.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by Nacl: 6:27am On Feb 16, 2013
I THOT WE WERE ALREADY 200MILLION... MAY BE NIGERIANS ARE REALLY F**K*NG HARDER DIS TIME... OR MAY BE FEBRUARY 14 OPENED A LOT OF 'DOORS'

Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by jadakiss213(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2013
jmoore: It is based on estimates, when do we have real figures?
in cases like this u dont need to have 'real' figures.Just do an accurate Census then in subsequent yeArs,make do with the death and birth rates to get an estimated figure thats close to d 'real' figures u talked about.unfortunately,the 2006 census like d ones b4 it was so flawed.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by RealMccoy2(m): 6:36am On Feb 16, 2013
kandiikane:

Come on, if you can take to the streets to burn someone for stealing a potato then I'm sure you can kill hang someone stealing millions. I am sure there are good people in Nigeria who won't easily give in to the greed and corruption to do the things needed to get country moving forward.
I would not mind being in your fantasy dreams. Easier said than done, who will bell the cat? Is it BH that are cying for amnesty (cash ) or the money hungry 419 youths that went to the occupy Naija rally to chase girls and exhange numbers? The generation that will change things in that country are yet unborn. It must be long you went to Nigeria right?
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by RealMccoy2(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2013
jadakiss213: in cases like this u dont need to have 'real' figures.Just do an accurate Census then in subsequent yeArs,make do with the death and birth rates to get an estimated figure thats close to d 'real' figures u talked about.unfortunately,the 2006 census like d ones b4 it was so flawed.
If actually there was a census in Nigeria, the northern population we have heard so much about will be laughable. Politics will never allow such to be.
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by chiefbatiatus(m): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2013
.Nairaland:

Most Newly wedded couples in Nigeria no longer have more than two kids most times, but the population is still growing madly, don't know how shocked undecided

What u said only true in the south and especially with christians. The muslims especially in the north intend to overpopulate in order to have superior political strength, that's why no matter how poor, they don't joke with child bearing, why do you think the polio immunization staffs were killed? They believe the vaccinations aim at increasing sterility in their ranks and as such must be decisively dealt with. Where you not there when GEJ mentioned population growth and the whole north went up in flames criticising him? The muslims know exactly what they are doing
Re: Nigeria’s Population To Hit 170 Million This Year by xxyz17(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2013
Go to the North and you will know how wink
.Nairaland:

Most Newly wedded couples in Nigeria no longer have more than two kids most times, but the population is still growing madly, don't know how shocked undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Dead Body After Bloody Pro-biafra Protest / Senate Resumes Plenary After Festive Break(See Photos) / NASS Leadership: Buhari’s Silence Worries APC Lawmakers-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.