Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (81818 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by bizlinks(m): 12:15am On Feb 17, 2013
This is not supose to be my busines ata. The main fact here is that GOLDIE is dead, and she died when i started loving her, after watching SKIBOBO Tack ft AY
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 12:17am On Feb 17, 2013
oyb: btw, celebrity worshipper, kim k is in naija , why don't you scuttle off now (like the loathsome cockroach you are) to loiter outside whatever hotel she is staying at. you do seem to the type that idolizes reality tv celebrities with odd secrets

focus your affections and worship on the living smiley

Who is idolizing tv celeb ? They are doing their job , what people know them for , and here I am je je relaxing cos I have to work tomorrow . An idle person like you sit and talk poo.p about everything . By the way , u no dey tire to dey post pics
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2013
razznaija: Na wao, so she was married to this man and messing with Prezzo at the same time.
Your wahala !
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 17, 2013
petnkool:

Who is idolizing tv celeb ? They are doing their job , what people know them for , and here I am je je relaxing cos I have to work tomorrow . An idle person like you sit and talk poo.p about everything . By the way , u no dey tire to dey post pics

who is this one forming for cheesy cheesy cheesy

work tomorrow, on a sunday cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

where would that be sunday school? cheesy cheesy

or is it keeping up with the kardasians cheesy cheesy cheesy

or maybe you're handing out meatpies at mr biggs, or maybe na security officer u dey do cheesy

small wonder you have turned goldie to an idol sad
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 17, 2013
Billyonaire: Sometimes I am shocked to know that I live in the same country with these morons.

cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Ivynwa(f): 12:44am On Feb 17, 2013
The Andrew husband man left some things unsaid thus having people wonder why the lady is married to him and tripping over the Prezzy fela. Why will the singer's girlfriend be posting that feb 14 was supposed to be their happiest day and all that talk of Prezzo wanting to propose on 14th feb/Val. She has been seen moving around with Prezzo from pictures posted in this forum, attending weddings and functions in the US. A happily married woman won't be doing that so I don't think that whatever she had/has with the husband is smooth sailing.

A woman has a right to go for another chance of love if the one she had/has isn't fulfilling. The man said in the interview (if the interview is real)that

Interviewer: Do you think he fell in love? And did you ever think Susan liked him for a minute…?
Andrew Harvey: People fall in love and it’s not impossible to love more than one person, but there are different levels. She liked him initially, but began to despise him and distanced herself as he tried to use her she complained he was very manipulative

Methinks that this man didn't say all there is to it. There are more than met the eye in this so people shouldn't rush to blame the singer, they should allow her to rest biko.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 12:45am On Feb 17, 2013
oyb:

dodging right left and center

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

a married woman frolicking like that with another man - you better not even try to pull any religion card

the bba house you so idolize, i believe that is what is called living in sin - brazenly in the full public eye

there was nothing remotely godly about how your heroine portrayed herself or lived her life
most celebrities make small show of glory to God and all that
is anyone even sure what religion goldie practised sef?

i wonder what all the fuss is about. you don't come across as a particularly intelligent or personable fellow, if Goldie could pretend not to be married, she certainly would have pretended not to know you smiley
like her husband, you would have been an inconvenience better hidden for the sake of career

I have a question , please be honest with me cos I dislike liars . Did you actually record that 3 months reality show ? Looks like you are taking these screen shots from your archive . Do you have a job sef ? Anyway , I think you have been sucked up into the unreal part of the reality TV shows . That was why they called it a game , and Goldie's friendship with Prezzo was all acting. They would not pick a drop out like you to play the role , instead they picked the TV professionals . THAT IS THEIR JOB , Get it !!! You may say , you dislike the job , but then you have to be as nerdy as possible, because TV entertainment is put in your head and everybody except you knows by now that nothing ain't real there.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 12:54am On Feb 17, 2013
oyb:

or maybe you're handing out meatpies at mr biggs, or maybe na security officer u dey do cheesy

Shoot! I should have gotten it before now . But you see, your background should not mean that your back should be on the ground . The fact that things ain't currently working around you shouldn't make you take that as your world view , try and expand your exposure and aspire. I know our country would get there one day . By the way , I live where people work hard for the goodness they get and no lazying around . So I work on Sundays at times, BUT you make sure you go to church tomorrow and pray for yourself , me and Goldie's soul. ode oshi !

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 17, 2013
petnkool:

I have a question , please be honest with me cos I dislike liars . Did you actually record that 3 months reality show ? Looks like you are taking these screen shots from your archive . Do you have a job sef ? Anyway , I think you have been sucked up into the unreal part of the reality TV shows . That was why they called it a game , and Goldie's friendship with Prezzo was all acting. They would not pick a drop out like you to play the role , instead they picked the TV professionals . THAT IS THEIR JOB , Get it !!! You may say , you dislike the job , but then you have to be as nerdy as possible, because TV entertainment is put in your head and everybody except you knows by now that nothing ain't real there.

olodo google is your friend

what a dunce

petnkool:

My stomach just rumbled . Why can't you be just reasonable for once ? Ok , fall your hand by yourself by answering this question , did Goldie kiss Prezzo on the TV reality BBA stargame ? you seem to have watched it .

first it was the despeate easily disproved lie that goldie never kissed prezzo

going by those pics they were auditioning for naija kim rayj video

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=goldie+prezzo&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=mRsgUZDIO7HriQKrkIHwDQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1874&bih=1010

to be quite blunt, i don't follow bba, i hate reality tv

as for goldie

for me she was an overexposed 'singer' with garish , tasteless makeup and often thrashy clothing

to date i haven't actually heard any of her songs

but the media everywhere - nl included kept shoving this goldie prezzo crap down one's throat - the saturation campaign was impossible to miss or avoid

people were so embarrassed by her antics with prezzo

after all that to find there was a hidden cuckolded husband

then we have twats like pentokoolaid trying to spin instead of keeping quiet

there is no spin you can put on this

we see it all the time, old white men getting toto whipped by gold digger naija babes and marrying them
tv personalities feigning relationships to boost popularity - heck it even featured in the hunger games

too bad, goldie is dead, and this is what happens when people die, all the hidden sheet comes to the surface

i have to wonder though, did prezzo know she was married - or was it a case of prezzo was the maga and goldie/kennis was the mistress?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 17, 2013
abeg pentakoolaid, what do you do for a living anyway?

are you married?

how would you take it if your wife was doing the sort of thing goldie was doing?

please be honest

esp as a naija man

oya talk true
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by bambuzz88: 1:15am On Feb 17, 2013
oyb:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 1:16am On Feb 17, 2013
oyb: abeg pentakoolaid, what do you do for a living anyway?

are you married?

how would you take it if your wife was doing the sort of thing goldie was doing?

please be honest

esp as a naija man

oya talk true
who is pentakoolaid . I recommend more iru (locust beans) to you .
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 17, 2013
my guy, answer question na

if you were married to goldie, would you have done what andrew harvey did? smiley
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 1:33am On Feb 17, 2013
oyb: my guy, answer question na

if you were married to goldie, would you have done what andrew harvey did? smiley
I want to take a nap . Don't disturb me
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 17, 2013
petnkool: I want to take a nap . Don't disturb me

dude, people nap in the afternoon, a this time they go to sleep

see yourself?

after all your noise , you cannot do the same thing

no be naija man you be?

you won't even let your wife on the show in the first place cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Ivynwa(f): 1:39am On Feb 17, 2013
petnkool: I want to take a nap . Don't disturb me

grin grin grin
Nairalanders dey funny -o-o no be small.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by kokorodudu(f): 1:43am On Feb 17, 2013
I'm sorry if this offends sensibilities. But doesn't that Harvey dude look like mumu? If my brother bring Goldie come house, I go use broom sweep them commot. Make she RIP sha..
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 17, 2013

This is not the time to judge the poor lady, u all don't know wht was goin on in that mariage.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 17, 2013
kokorodudu: I'm sorry if this offends sensibilities. But doesn't that Harvey dude look like mumu? If my brother bring Goldie come house, I go use broom sweep them commot. Make she RIP sha..

Why mumu? Have u ever been in love abi?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 2:17am On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 2:18am On Feb 17, 2013
Ivynwa:

grin grin grin
Nairalanders dey funny -o-o no be small.

Ehn ehn , where is the next mumu ?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 2:20am On Feb 17, 2013
oyb:

dude, people nap in the afternoon, a this time they go to sleep

see yourself?

after all your noise , you cannot do the same thing

no be naija man you be?

you won't even let your wife on the show in the first place cheesy cheesy

ediot , U.S time is diff fro Naija time. You r lame !
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 2:23am On Feb 17, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by tpia5: 2:35am On Feb 17, 2013
Celebrities took to Twitter to mourn her death and console Prezzo and Goldie's family. "This is hard to believe, still hard to register. You will be dearly missed. RIP Goldie. We miss you already. You were about to change Africa in ways we can't even understand now

change africa, huh.

Another shocked celebrity was Tanzania's MTV VJ Vannesa Mdee. "Wow, eternal rest grant to her oh Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her #RIPGoldie". "Just woke up to news that our sis-in-Law Goldie has passed on. Gone too soon. I pray and hope this isn't another social media Hoax".

sister in law?

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/article-107879/prezzos-big-brother-girl-dies-lagos
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Ivynwa(f): 3:00am On Feb 17, 2013
petnkool:

Ehn ehn , where is the next mumu ?

People must talk whichever way things go in life so get your rest Ojare.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by petnkool: 6:21am On Feb 17, 2013
Ivynwa:

People must talk whichever way things go in life so get your rest Ojare.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by DECOtech(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2013
Sam Milla: Great. Another celebrity thrown at us.

BTW, she was married... What was all the noise about Prezzo?
I tire oh! ...so I can't be a star in this world unless I'm promiscous?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by iykak47: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Nigerians still don't understand the concept of CELEBRITY!!

You actually believe what you see on TV is who they are?!!

Good God!! How Naive are you people?!!!

I mean do you really think any sane person would bare themselves to all and sundry like that?!!

It comes as no surprise to people who understand that Reality TV life is a lie that she's secretly married. Google any random American reality show and you will most certainly see some back story about the characters and how the people portrayed on the show are so different from who they really are.

Instead of calling the dead girl names for keeping her marriage secret, y'all should be slapping yourselves in the face for being gullible.

Nonsense!!
The bolded line. You mean p0rn stars are not sane, those things they display are not real? There is nothing one would not read on nairaland
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Osrachingy(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2013
So dt girl was married..and she dey kiss prezzo?? Chai.. Hell Faya straaaiiiiittt!! SMH
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by pawa4ul: 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
RUBBISH
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
I don't know if u guys read d interview with Goldie's husband. He said BBA was a reality show and he accepts it as such. When asked of prezzo, he said Goldie actully liked d guy like any other friend bt wasn't possible she was in luv wit him cos u can't love 2 ppl. Press told him dt d perceived relationship continued after BBA, he replied dt d jist dragged because d media dragged it but dt it was all staged. It wuld also be interesting to note dt they spent xmas 2gether in one country (I've forgotten d name but nt Uk). Reason was dt they wanted to spend it away from prying eyes.
I totally agree wit d husband. Its just like being married to an actress. If u really luv her, u will allow her fulfil her dreams and career.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2013

Well, he stole d show from Prezzo. Prezzo wanted to use d death to gain more popularity but d Andrew guy nipped it. He even posted pics on Goldie's fan club. Goldie made her an admin and gave her password so d rship, I believe was going on wells.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Wizkid Doesn't Pay His Sons School Fees - 1st & 2nd Baby Mamas Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.