Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey (81808 Views)

Pictures Of Goldie At The Grammy Awards / Pictures Of Goldie In Malaysia / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by saphire12(f): 9:08am On Feb 16, 2013
Whaoooo!!,interesting!..may her soul RIP
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by sunkoye: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2013
aieromon:

There might be a child in all this. lipsrsealed
one hell of a drama queen!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by elampiro(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2013
pappilo:

She's not 37. She was 96/97 set in St Johns College so 31 is about right.

Thank you for this clarification. Why are people saying unnecessary things about this late lady? Yet the things they say are not true.

Nigeria. When one person has called 'X' a witch, the public joins, then 'X' really becomes a witch in people's eyes. If 'Y' is called a thief by one person, then the public joins to call 'Y' a thief, and 'Y' is tagged a thief by the mob. That's why there are lots of jungle (in)justice because people take delight in bringing people down.

Let's be patient and the truth will unfold. Nigerians should cultivate a. Good sense of judgement based on verifiable evidences.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 16, 2013
musiwa10: She got married in 2006, under nigeria, he will get ZERO of Goldie properties.... I think the marriage did not work out so she moved back to Nigeria.. The only way he could have got Goldie properties is if they had children.

They did not have children.. Nigeria law protect the right of children to properties because of Gold diggers.. Properties in Nigeria are inheritance based on Children and not by marriage.. Even if a woman is not married to a man, but she has children for that man, Nigeria law protect the right of that child to ownership of the properties.

If you have a scenario where a man had a child by another woman while he is legally married to another. The Nigeria law allow the child born out of wedlock to ownership of that man properties.

Inheritance base on nigeria law is not based on marriage but it is based on Children. So only children can inherent a man or woman properties. Because he did not have children by Goldie, he get nothing. Goldie properties goes to his parent if not alive, his brother or sister depending on if they are still alive.

But the virtual of you having children for a nigerian, either legally married or not.. Your child most get part of the person inheritance under nigeria law.

What are you saying? I beg to disagree. Inheritance under Nigerian law differs from Custom to Custom. There is no generally accepted mode of inheritance throughout Nigeria. What obtains in among the Benin people isn't what obtains among the Yoruba's and so on.
Goldie is Yoruba. The first picture shows both of them in traditional attire cutting a cake. It may be safe to conclude that they performed a traditional marriage under Yoruba Custom. Now in Yoruba land, applying the principle laid down in the case of Johnson v Macauley, where a woman dies, her husband inherits all her property except her share of family property.
Now let us assume that she had a court marriage as shown in one of the pictures. That is a statutory marriage and therefore her property must be divided according to statutes section 49(1) of the Administration of Estates Law of Lagos state which states that where the deceased leaves only a spouse and no children, the surviving spouse takes the whole estate absolutely. If the deceased leaves an issue, the surviving spouse is still entitled to one-third of her residuary estate and all her personal chattel.

So pls help me with your source on where only children can inherit a deceased woman's properties
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by lamie: 9:20am On Feb 16, 2013
This gal should be allowed to RIP. Its obvious she had so much drama in her life and even in death. But also, its a shame how people are so critical of their fellow humans and things they know nothing about. Whether Goldie is a good or bad person, people are grieving her all the same. Someone has just lost a daughter, sister, wife(or ex wife), girlfriend, colleague and friend. Instead of critising her in death, why not reflect on your own lives knowing how fragile life is?
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by finetouch(m): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2013
That's why they say she's rich or something not knowing she's even a scammer
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by wildchild1: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2013
chapel of christ the light ke? thats my church ooo *runs back to check the pics again* will be back to confirm that
ballabriggs:

Read through the man's posts to understand.

The photo does not seem a fake or 'arrangee' marriage as some have insinuated. That was a proper wedding, the location looks like Chapel of Christ the Light at Alausa, Ikeja and I believe the marriage was going strong even till her death.

Read the man's posts.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by mactoni91(m): 9:26am On Feb 16, 2013
Check out www.nairaland.com/1197837/jack-daniel-potrays-himself-andrew
B4 u kill d dead the 2nd time coz of misinformations
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by elampiro(m): 9:43am On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

[b]Do you realised that Kim Kardashian has not been able to get a legal divorce from Kris Humphery? But she has moved on with her life and dating Kayne West even as she keeps trying to beg for a divorce. Humphrey felt the marriage was a fraud, hence he won't grant her a divorce.

Why can't we also be patient to get to know if it is not a similar case in Goldie's marriag? I want to believe that Goldie had left that (Harvey) marriage. Goldie was so in love with Prezzo in the big brother house and after the house they went about together. Which husband will allow such? I think this man is coming out now because property are at stake. In response to news that Prezzo is coming to Nigeria, Andrew Harvey tweet that 'Prezzo should leave their family alone that he had already created much havoc'. I think Goldie was genuinely in love with Prezzo. I also feel she had already called off her marriage but she was yet to get it resolved legally. We may however have to wait for more things to come to light.

For those writing that big brother is scripted, they amaze me. They probably have not followed it. Remember Elizabeth of Tanzania and Kevin of Nigeria started their relationship in the house, they got married in real life about 18 months later, and are still married to date. The kind of gossips, mind games, fightings, quarrel and competition in the BBA house can't make someone to live a scripted life for 3 months.[/b]
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by solexybaba(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2013
This is quite intrestin.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Policewoman(f): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2013
All this is too much for me to bear. No comments.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by dagentility(f): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2013
Oh rest in perfect peace
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by billionman: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2013
So nobody has come to say these are Photoshoped pics? Thank God.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by jidewin(m): 9:53am On Feb 16, 2013
So the gal was married? Ehn hen,wow..Shuo!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by babuji(f): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2013
EXCLUSIVE: ‘She Was The Most Beautiful Person I Ever Met’ – Husband Opens Up To NET On Late Nigerian Singer Goldie

By Victoria Ige

It would have been disappointing if drama did not follow her death. Goldie, the unpredictable Goldie is pulling surprises even in death.
Just last night, a man believed to be her husband emerged, posting intimate pictures on Facebook, sharing same on her twitter handle, and engaging with several curious fans (he even issued a warning to Prezzo, the man many of us have come to know as the late singer’s bonafide partner).
There were rumours she may have been married or involved with an expatriate, but no one could confirm during her lifetime. But what was hidden for years tore the lid and came out last night, with the startling revelation by the man whose name is Andrew. Andrew Harvey.

While still mourning his wife and preparing to come to Lagos, he was kind enough to speak exclusively with Nigerian Entertainment Today…

So sorry about your loss. And so sorry to be contacting you under this circumstance. Nigerians are shocked to discover, through your FB post, that Goldie was married. I’m wondering if you’ll able to give me more details, and if we can have your permission to print some of the photos in the folder ‘Memories of my darling wife’?
You may print the photos, as for the details it really depends on what it is you’re looking for

Thanks Andrew. Just to clarify a few things
Like?

When did you wed her? And were you still married as at when she passed yesterday?
We wed in December 2005 and were very much married when she passed indeed I was talking to her on arrival in Lagos before the fateful event
I see you moved back to England. Do you have another family?
I work in Malaysia, we have a private home in UK, I do not have a second family

Also did you have kids together?
No kids, we were planning this year

There had been speculation for many years that she was married to an ‘oyinbo’ man. But no one could lay hands on anything. Why did you keep it a ‘secret’?
Our private life is nothing to do with work life, there has to be a balance

How did you hear of her death? I found out you last saw her in December?
I was talking to her on arrival in Lagos before the fateful event

How did you meet her? She must have been very young…
I met her at a friend’s leaving party and fell in love straight away, but had to work hard to persuade her I was genuine

So you will be planning to come here for burial rites…
Yes I have applied for visa and shall come next week

But how did you manage the Prezzo drama?
Prezzo was part of BBA game, just like in the movies, there was nothing to fear

But funny it dragged way beyond BBA
It dragged because the media dragged it, other wise it would have died naturally. Prezzo will say anything to get attention

Do you think he fell in love? And did you ever think Susan liked him for a minute…?
People fall in love and it’s not impossible to love more than one person, but there are different levels. She liked him initially, but began to despise him and distanced herself as he tried to use her she complained he was very manipulative

How did you come about your alias ‘Oyibopeppay?
Oyiiibopeppay is a name used in the villages for white man getting burned in the sun. I used to work in the bush erecting BTS for MTN and Glo
You have direct access to her password? The memories album was posted on her twitter. Or you requested for an admin to post?
I am an official admin. I don’t need any password but my own. It was authorised by Goldie

One last question: so much speculation on cause of death. I see from your facebook timeline that you’ve followed the reports. Have the doctors/family/label told you what the cause of death is?
An autopsy is being carried out and we will await results. The rest is speculation and hearsay

And did she have any medical condition?
She had no medical condition,

Is it true she was in India recently?
She was in Malaysia, we spent Christmas together away from prying eyes

What will you miss most about her?
Everything, she was the most beautiful person I ever met, no moment was wasted. Sweet, intelligent, sexy and a magnificent cook!!!!

And she was a determined young lady…
Very. That’s what I liked about her

Are you originally from England? Was she officially a citizen of your country by marriage? Or that was not concluded?
I’m from England and was processing Nigerian citizenship before I was transferred to Malaysia. Of course she was citizen of UK before we met, she lived and schooled there

She was indeed a star, as I’m sure you’ve seen from the tributes coming from far and near. Even the BBC and Billboard recognise her star
Yes we saw it on BBC news tonight. It is a devastating loss, but I support just as much wherever she has gone to.

May her soul rest in peace
Thank you.

Source: http://thenetng.com/2013/02/exclusive-she-was-the-most-beautiful-person-i-ever-met-husband-opens-up-to-net-on-late-nigerian-singer-goldie/
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:02am On Feb 16, 2013
SECRET LIFE OF GOLDIE HARVEY!!!

Wonders never cease!!!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by fonssy(f): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2013
So she was married? How come she never said she was and why did she kiss prezzo and all the talk about falling in love with prezzo? Na wa o! Wonders shall never end.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by IYANGBALI: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2013
Sam Milla: Great. Another celebrity thrown at us.

BTW, she was married... What was all the noise about Prezzo?
Prezzo was just a shareholder in her company,this man owns the company
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by coogar: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2013
kandiikane:
The point here is not for her to defend herself but for people to have the right to an opinion whether in life or death. When she was alive she was talked about(the same opinions meant nothing to her then too because she never came on NL to defend herself), why should it be different at death? She was in the public eye, hence the public scrutiny.

she didn't have to come to NL to defend herself - if she's still living, most of the nonsense you guys are saying here would have been defended on twitter/facebook, etc. however, she's dead now - your opinion means shyte in the grand scheme of things. that you have an opinion does not give you the right to abuse the privilege. get a life!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by franklincn(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2013
:-Xna wa o
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by victorian(f): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2013
coogar:

she didn't have to come to NL to defend herself - if she's still living, most of the nonsense you guys are saying here would have been defended on twitter/facebook, etc. however, she's dead now - your opinion means shyte in the grand scheme of things. that you hav an opinion does not give you the right to abuse the privilege. get a life!!!!

Abi o.... Most Nigerians are hypocrites, and they will be the first ones to throw stones.. Let her mata rest in peace.. After they will all go to church tomorrow, praising God with those lips after condemning a dead person...smhh
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Chinom(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2013
She had her wedding reception at Event center, Agidingbi !!. How the hell was she able to keep the entire wedding thing a secret. Any event that happens at that place cannot be a secret.
It's like the Oyibo man swore an oath of secrecy. That's why he had to wait for her to die before posting the pictures.
The big question is ' WHY' Na arrangee marriage ?!!
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by victorian(f): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2013
And what's yur own there? It's their life.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by olaojo: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2013
Na waa o
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Ivynwa(f): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2013
@Petnkool
Thank you for doing a good job and and bringing back those saying terrible things about the Goldie girl to their senses. You actually saved me some hardwork because such terrible things they say crawl under my skin and would have had me trying to make them stop talking like that about her. Thank you for defending her too.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Hima(f): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2013
Soso990240: wher be ur village sef? The lady in question was flirtin around wit 1 i.diot calld prezzo.is it legal 4 married women 2 flirt?(in d sight of God and man)

hmn
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by otokx(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: SECRET LIFE OF GOLDIE HARVEY!!!

Wonders never cease!!!
a lot of un cool things are happening in our society, its a matter of time before it all comes to the open.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by fuckluv(f): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2013
petnkool: And you are "isi-ewu"
Guy if u don't like my post, pretend as if u never saw it. I wasn't trained to trade words with people. Get a grip on urself and stop d insult.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by jasmine21(f): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
elampiro:

[b]Do you realised that Kim Kardashian has not been able to get a legal divorce from Kris Humphery? But she has moved on with her life and dating Kayne West even as she keeps trying to beg for a divorce. Humphrey felt the marriage was a fraud, hence he won't grant her a divorce.

Why can't we also be patient to get to know if it is not a similar case in Goldie's marriag? I want to believe that Goldie had left that (Harvey) marriage. Goldie was so in love with Prezzo in the big brother house and after the house they went about together. Which husband will allow such? I think this man is coming out now because property are at stake. In response to news that Prezzo is coming to Nigeria, Andrew Harvey tweet that 'Prezzo should leave their family alone that he had already created much havoc'. I think Goldie was genuinely in love with Prezzo. I also feel she had already called off her marriage but she was yet to get it resolved legally. We may however have to wait for more things to come to light.

For those writing that big brother is scripted, they amaze me. They probably have not followed it. Remember Elizabeth of Tanzania and Kevin of Nigeria started their relationship in the house, they got married in real life about 18 months later, and are still married to date. The kind of gossips, mind games, fightings, quarrel and competition in the BBA house can't make someone to live a scripted life for 3 months.[/b]

God bless u 4 this. My thoughts exactly! I feel she was trying to dissolve d marriage all d while and found true love with Prezzo.
Re: Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey by Jerryjat(m): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
na all couples dey born pikin?...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos) / Excitement As Banky W Wins His Polling Unit (video) / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.