Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu (23417 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 10:57am On Feb 17, 2013
jmaine:

So you think farming especially a cash crop like cocoa is a cheap option . . .Your just too funny and naive for believing that . . .

Am not concerned about the origin but the core and active actors including you . . .

Then why did others with masters choose to be in Shell, banks and the corporate world?

Am very concerned about the origins of provocation, and you are joining the party on the opposing side?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

like the Senate presidency alloted to your folks.abysmal performance and changing people occupying the post like wrappers.

Because we have many talented guys who could be there on merit! And they all did very well.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2013
jmaine:

So you think farming especially a cash crop like cocoa is a cheap option . . .Your just too funny and naive for believing that . . .

Am not concerned about the origin but the core and active actors including you . . .

ignore his ignorance. for the bashing i really didn't mean it anyway just catching my fun.the anger in their post is really cracking me up.but seriously I am puked when people think all the session of the country hate them for no tangible reasons.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2013
outside Ken nnamani,the rest were gross failure Chiba okadigbo,Pius anyim Pius and adolofus wabara were booted out of for corruption.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by slimghost(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2013
Aint we supposed to be having an intellectual debate here? Gosh! Yall should stop this foolishness
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 11:21am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

ignore his ignorance. for the bashing i really didn't mean it anyway just catching my fun.the anger in their post is really cracking me up.but seriously I am puked when people think all the session of the country hate them for no tangible reasons.

Na wao for this bitter soul, I am sure you are here to vent your frustrations for the way the east has been growing, what else could motivate you to derail this thread with your hate filled comments. You will never crack up, except whe your heart will burst as a result of hyper-metropiagrin
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by vanbonattel: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders: outside Ken nnamani,the rest were gross failure Chiba okadigbo,Pius anyim Pius and adolofus wabara were booted out of for corruption.

Thank you for admitting Ken Nnamani did a good job for stopping OBJ, now get back to topic or I will leave you in your stewpidity.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2013
This guy that thinks igbo business men are uneducated just made me laf @ his ignorance. Evn unbiased yorubas knw dat its nt true.
As a former student of unizik,nnewi campus, i cant count how many of our consultant doctors n lecturers that have enterprises all over nnewi, and the ones that are importers. 2moro,if u see dem @ dier shops, u stl classify dem as illiterates. A typical igbo man wants more, period! He just wouldnt want to depend on only civil sevice pay.

Again, U think an igbo graduate will fold his arms or keep carrying files here and there in offices looking for inexistent jobs like his yoruba conterpart, he will jus open his biz andbecome his own oga oda dan allow the govt to frustrate him.
Even the illiterate igbos are the most sensible illiterates in d country. Instead of being either an agbero or almajiri, he will serve an established igbo person for few years and den gets settled to become his own oga. Evn Orji uzor kalu became rich from biz bfr going to univ.

The point is igbos are d ppl that have refused to allow the anti-masses govt of Nigeria to determine dier destinies.
2) dnt knw ur own meaning of igbo illiteracy, a typical igbo person have attended 2ndry sch
3) y did otedola and adenuga turn to business? They shd have continued searching for govt jobs nah
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2013
slimghost: Aint we supposed to be having an intellectual debate here? Gosh! Yall should stop this foolishness
Good. Tell dat to eggheaders, stl laffing at d username. He wants to get worked up, let him continue making a fool of himself,i like dat
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by slimghost(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Good. Tell dat to eggheaders, stl laffing at d username. He wants to get worked up, let him continue making a fool of himself,i like dat

I don't bother reading anything that childish tribalist posts but you guys too shouldn't join him in his madness! Adiro adi abuo ayi ara bikonu!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by iconaus: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

Tell yourself the truth, do you think any dead person from the SS, SE or NC will ever ever voter for a core notherner again? The people are desirous of change and will do anything to free themselves from this northern bondage.

Na tru my brother.Gej presidency is political game changer which has been destined . SS, SE and NC will never vote for a core northner - its over . If North and SW still want one Nigeria, they should allow Gej / south south to complete their 8 yrs period! otherwise nigeria will disintegrte or another war and this time the core north will lose because the NC that fought the civil war will back out , the SE will utilise the oportunity and settle the score once and for all and the SW who currently appears to be core North ally will cowardly break their friendship with the core north .
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by iconaus: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
mikeansy:

If you do your research very well you will realise that the very civil war sentiments you want to talk about does not spare Jonathan either. The only true allies we had in that war were the Calabar people or the Ibibios. Forget all the silly talk about Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, people still also remember the role played by the Ijaws in the war. And yes While people see the need to stand by Jonathan to reject any born to rule mentality from any region people know that we can not support Jonathan forever if he has proven in office to be dumb and weak.

Go arround the East and ask questions. The novelty of having a President Jonathan Goodluck from Bayelsa has since washed away and people are asking whether the President they elected is up to the job? The suggestion that in 2015 people will forget their pockets and their personal economy and vote for a President who has achieved nothing in the 5 to 6years he has been office is very disrespectful of Ndigbo. It just wont happen, if there is anything I can boast of as an Igbo man it is the ability for people in the East to think for themselevs and stand boldly for what they believe in against all odds. The idea that Jonathan will be re-elected in 2015 or supported in the East for the sake of it just wont fly with most people.

thats is ur opion . Gej against any core Northerner. Gej will still get 99.9% SE vote period!
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by iconaus: 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2013
Eziachi:
AFCON has nothing to do with him or his luck. Super Eagle won by having a good manager, player selected based on merit and who are ready to leave their egos behind.
If there is such a thing as GEJ luck, what is stopping him using it to give Nigerians 24 hour power supply or does his luck only stop after football? And the last I checked, super eagle didn't even qualify last time, or was his luck on vacation last time?

senseless comment - who is running nigeria . - what ever made super eagles to win emanated from government transformation agenda; that transformation fisrt surfaces with Super eagles success while other will follow
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by iconaus: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2013
van bonattel:

The major problem in Nigeria since independence has been only one, stop the Igbos at all costs!

This was the major objective of the whole of Nigeria that have kept this great nation on its knees, like the poster above, people are schooled to hate the enterprise of the progressive and unstoppable east. They invent blatant lies when they cannot see straws to grasp and feed themselves lies.

The igbo has become the target of this thread again, because people will now see Jonathan as Igbo just to give Igbo a bad name. But in truth the Igbos continue to dominate, ask Jamb or Wasc.

But from the way I look at this, it might not even be so, for the Igbo to have more university enrollees and still have more young men and women in the markets, even in the corporate world, the Igbos are also in large numbers, where are the rest of the country?
The census of this country should be recalculated abeg! Something is wrong somewhere.

O boy u nailled it . igbos are the majority in school as well as markets. I smell foul in nigeria census

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by seunajia: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2013
This country is doomed. They sign agreements in secret and otherwise to concession power to themselves while giving us bad governance. They use us as pawns in achieving their selfish agendas and afterwards sit down and share our common wealth lol.

PDP, APC is filled with WAZOBIA and you guys are here killing each other instead of asking for good governance. SMH.

Wake up people. Politics is business. They only remember you're Igbo or muslim when they need your votes. They whip up these sentiments to skim voters who are swayed by it. And when they get there what happens? Your guess is as good as mine.

They play us against each other. GEJ knew he couldn't become president by having his region's support alone and thus we are being told he went into an agreement with them. This is lesson enough for the discerning. A tree does not make a forest.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2013
Goodmorning to Babangida Aliyu and his co-travellers. He shld ask his leaders and proponents of 'one Nigeria' how they honoured the Aburi accord.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

you so jealous about somebody doing better than your miserable life.you talk about home training I laugh. your folks that calls their parents by first name has it in bulk I guess.Fu.cktard like you are waste of space in the biosphere.wonder why the Russian ufo's didn't fall on a waste like you.
I still stand by what I said before, you have not said anything that shows that you are not an idi0t. infact the more you post the more you expose your stupidity.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by seanet01: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
tomakint:
That was thoughtful of you, and just imagine how life works, and now a Biafran (Goodluck Jonathan) is at the helms of affair in the same country they (northerners) once held sway! Indeed, there is a law of RETRIBUTION cool
ibo people and their stvpidity.
When did Jonathan become a biafran?
Olodo
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Noiseless2: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2013
Are you now embarased that it's known that people like you treat him like a Biafran?

It's crystal clear who is wallowing in st*pidity.
seanet01: ibo people and their stvpidity.
When did Jonathan become a biafran?
Olodo
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
icon aus:

senseless comment - who is running nigeria . - what ever made super eagles to win emanated from government transformation agenda; that transformation fisrt surfaces with Super eagles success while other will follow
Don't always start with calling another opinion senseless, just because our opinion varies, that is not a sign of maturity and you made no attempt to convince me, only that I am senseless.
Where was the transformation agenda when the team didn't qualify last time around? Its okay to support a politician, but its also alright to use your brain to think when mauling over issues.
Super Eagle has won the cup when Shagari and Abacha were both in charge, I had mentioned previously, so was it down to their lucks then?

Egypt probably won the damn cup, by half a dozen time with their dictatorial leader Mubarrak in charge, was it down to his luck or is the the good organisation of Egyptian football, good manager and dedicated players?

Sometimes it worries me how some of you thinks, in a bid to justify your support for a cause or a politician. Always has an open mind on issues and don't make yourself a prisoner of your own set/programmed reasoning.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by kinguwem: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2013
Power belongs to the people & not the PDP governors nor Gov. Aliyu. Aliyu must not wait for GEJ to withdraw from the presidential race in 2015 before he can contest. Politics is a game of numbers. He has no track record. He doesn't stand a chance against GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by mohammad11: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2013
That why a Question can't get a particular answer in Nigeria...
I guess he promise the other states/regions the same.He would probably regrets he made that promise.That's what Lust of power leads to.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2013
mohammad11: That why a Question can't get a particular answer in Nigeria...
I guess he promise the other states/regions the same.He would probably regrets he made that promise.That's what Lust of power leads to.
Name the politician that is in politics not because of the lust power? I bet you are one of those 1 million man match for Abacha for life in those days?
Suddenly everybody got an opinion about democrazy.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by mohammad11: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
Eziachi:
Name the politician that is politics not because of the lust power? I bet you are one of those 1 million man match for Abacha for life in those days?
Suddenly everybody got an opinion about democrazy.
Get it right, i nw that almost all Nigerian politicians are after Lust for power and GEJ wasn't the first to make such promise...
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
mohammad11:
Get it right, i nw that almost all Nigerian politicians are after Lust for power and GEJ wasn't the first to make such promise...
Not almost but all politicians and not only in Nigeria but the whole world. If you have no lust for power, why are you into politics?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by mohammad11: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2013
Eziachi:
Not almost but all politicians and not only in Nigeria but the whole world. If you have no lust for power, why are you into politics?
dont judge the whole world politicians with the same point of view...
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by bibina: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin true ! but that is the past. GEJ should honour his agreement

Honour which agreement? are the people who lured him to sign the agreement the owners of Nigeria? is the presidency for a particular region of the country alone? did Yar adua sign any agreement to rule for a single term? what is all this arrant nonsense?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by omocheche(f): 2:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
U funny o!lol na true sha.
teskyg: GEJ still have two more years to the end of his tenure.Many elected politicians always claimed they will spend one year but after testing power for the first time,they will won't to hold on to power until eternity.Fashola also pleaded for one term.This frog call Aliyu should tell us what he has achieved as a Governor in Niger State before opening his big kpomo mouth to agitate for a blind agreement.Let it be know that even if any agreement exist,it is between The Governors and Gej and not on behalf of Nigerians.Nigerians will decide and Aliyu can not change it.As it is at the moment,its GEJ until 2019.Power will not get back to the North so soon.So let them chill or rather joined the brothers in Niger and Mali.Terrorist
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 12:18am On Feb 20, 2013
mohammad11:
dont judge the whole world politicians with the same point of view...
If you think I am wrong, why not name that politician that is not in politics for power? Or just hold your peace, don't just disagree for the sake of it.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by tomakint: 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
ABAKA72: I still stand by what I said before, you have not said anything that shows that you are not an idi0t. infact the more you post the more you expose your stupidity.
Finally that 'airhead' (eggheaders) has exposed his real self to you, thank God you noticed that too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy omo the guy's stupidity is really in 'exabytes' he is not hiding it grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
tomakint:
Finally that 'airhead' (eggheaders) has exposed his real self to you, thank God you noticed that too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy omo the guy's stupidity is really in 'exabytes' he is not hiding it grin grin grin

Fu.cktard it will make sense for you demented soul to stop stalking me around.everyone now knows the am Yoruba crying baby a55 of nairaland.tomstupidity it will make sense for you to go get a life.and stop living this sick life that best describe your insanity.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by tomakint: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
eggheaders:

Fu.cktard it will make sense for you demented soul to stop stalking me around.everyone now knows the am Yoruba crying baby a55 of nairaland.tomstupidity it will make sense for you to go get a life.and stop living this sick life that best describe your insanity.
ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / Buhari Receives GLO CAF Platinum Award For Good Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.