Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu (23419 Views)

Buhari May Spend One Term In Office, ‘president Already Has A Successor In Mind’ / Buhari's One-term Pledge Tears APC Leaders Apart / Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2013
Orblonde: Nigeria will fall apart thanks to the parasitic north.
Why do you guys really call the north parasite?
That onion you may be frying up tomorrow for your jollof rice, where do you think it comes from? Time will come when we will be paying import duty for some of the things we take the north for granted now. In as much as I want everybody to go their separate ways, I hate this stereotype that northerners are lazy, that is far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 12:20am On Feb 17, 2013
Eziachi:
AFCON has nothing to do with him or his luck. Super Eagle won by having a good manager, player selected based on merit and who are ready to leave their egos behind.
If there is such a thing as GEJ luck, what is stopping him using it to give Nigerians 24 hour power supply or does his luck only stop after football? And the last I checked, super eagle didn't even qualify last time, or was his luck on vacation last time?
my brother, I said they won the AFCON under him, I didn't talk about how they won it, so try to understand me. There will be self inflicted heart break for a lot of folk on account of GEJ, mark my words, God has favoured that man, and has resarved disappointment for those fighting against him. (oandoaka, turai, kanti bello, atiku, Boko haram etc) there is something uncanny about this man.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 12:20am On Feb 17, 2013
Eziachi:
I have very little time for people that thinks too much of their own relevance. Can you publish some figures from the likes of JAMB exams entrance to support this your claim?
Your so called cash by all means mentality is well known old and expired stereotype. People like Ibori, Tafa Balogun, Dimeji Bankole, Erasmus Akingbola and the recently 70 years old former Sunny Ade guitarist drug mule are not from the East.
Unless you and your corporate buddies hate money too?

I don't need jamb record I did my nysc in the south east.where ss1 students don't know their date of birth and very uninterested in education peeps.that will always remind you that you wasting your time impacting knowledge in them. they quick to tell you that they wanna go to university of main market.and for your corruptless south easterners like Arthur nzeribe that sold arms using in killing his kinsmen,Chuba okadigbo,Jim nwagobo went so low as stealing the generator set in the national stadium,Charles soludo currency scam,Cecilia ibru,the orji brothers and loads of your kinsmen that has a date with the hangman all over southeast asia.even south Africans police will ask you whether you igbo or not. they know your folks and crime are perfect synonyms.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 12:22am On Feb 17, 2013
ABAKA72: my brother, I said they won the AFCON under him, I didn't talk about how they won it, so try to understand me. There will be self inflicted heart break for a lot of folk on account of GEJ, mark my words God has favoured that man, and has resarved disappointment for those fighting against him. (oandoaka, turai, kanti bello, atiku, Boko haram etc) there something uncanny about this man.
Well before him, they won it with Shagari and Abacha in charge, whose luck was those? There is nothing uncanny about him, only that he is from the south and many you from the south like him felt obligated to support him whatever happened, the same thing northerners use to do and you were complaining then.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Demdem(m): 12:28am On Feb 17, 2013
Eziachi:
Really, I thought your favourite party had an agreement with Ribadu to fly their flag in 2011, how much of the agreement with Ribadu did they keep?

U thought. Exactly where u got it wrong. Don't know ur favourite party u are talking about.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 12:29am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

inasmuch I try to ignore your demented brain.you keep salivating for my verbal venom.if you and your folks are half intelligence as I am. eastern Nigeria will not be in the sorry state is in presently. and least I forget the village palmwine hangover is really having it toll on your medulla cause your reasoning capability is so sinister to that of an orangutan.
Lol!!! this guy is an imbec1le.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 12:30am On Feb 17, 2013
Demdem:

U thought. Exactly where u got it wrong. Don't know ur favourite party u are talking about.

I welcome you with the biggest gbosssaaaa.bawo ni Eniyan pataki.ise he fo ni enu beree.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2013
ABAKA72: Lol!!! this guy is an imbec1le.

last time I checked that was your middle name.fool get your wares ready for marketi tomorrow dolts.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 12:34am On Feb 17, 2013
Jikan Hauwa: Many people believe we Northerners are fools. We aren't fools! We also don't talk too much.
Then tell El rufai and Aliyu to shut their traps.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 12:45am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

I don't need jamb record I did my nysc in the south east.where ss1 students don't know their date of birth and very uninterested in education peeps.that will always remind you that you wasting your time impacting knowledge in them. they quick to tell you that they wanna go to university of main market.and for your corruptless south easterners like Arthur nzeribe that sold arms using in killing his kinsmen,Chuba odigbo,Jim nwagobo went so low as stealing the generator set in the national stadium,Charles soludo currency scam,Cecilia ibru,the orji brothers and loads of your kinsmen that has a date with the hangman all over southeast asia.even south Africans police will ask you whether you igbo or not. they know your folks and crime are perfect synonyms.
Who told you that there is no killers, kidnappers, drug pushers, corrupt politicians from the East? Unlike you that thinks everybody from your tribal reason is all corporate millionaires and saints without sin and hate money more than a monk.

Behind every Arthur Nzeribe, their is Oni of Ife, Behind every Soludo (no charge had been brought against him) their Erasmus Akingbola, behind every Ibru (though not from the East) there is Madam Ete, the only person ever executed for drug in the Nigerian history were your brothers.

So you can see, we all have bad and good apples, no matter were we all come from, unless you comes from some planet no one have heard?

I don't reason like you. I see things as a human being, not a a deranged tribal pillock.
Everybody in the East can't spell their names, you claimed, and I can see how well you are doing in your fantastic spelling world?
If South African police is asking you whether you are Igbo and not a Nigerian, what does that tell you about yourself as a Nigerian?
That must count for something.
Take the tribal yoke of tribe from your eyes and enjoy life, because at the moment you are just one of the casualties of Nigerian tribal mental prison.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2013
Demdem:

I am sorry, if I got it wrong. If ACN is not your favourite party, who did you cast your vote for in 2011 or did you boycott it too?
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Demdem(m): 12:52am On Feb 17, 2013
Eziachi:
I am sorry, if I got it wrong. If ACN is not your favourite party, who did you cast your vote for in 2011 or did you boycott it too?

u got it wrong so Apology accepted. I voted for General Buhari.
I think we all should stop this back and forth. I am much more interested in the retardeen fulfilling his part of agreement. This will spare us another confirmed 4yrs of stupidity and dumbness in government.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by ABAKA72(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

last time I checked that was your middle name.fool get your wares ready for marketi tomorrow dolts.
yeah I agree, but it does not change the fact that you have made a fool of yourself by bragging about yourself on a public forum, maybe you lack the basics of home training or maybe it's from your family, becouse they say by their fruits we shall know them. the bottom line is, "you are an idi0t" period.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 12:57am On Feb 17, 2013
Eziachi:
Who told you that there is no killers, kidnappers, drug pushers, corrupt politicians from the East? Unlike you that thinks everybody from your tribal reason is all corporate millionaires and saints without sin and hate money more than a monk.

Behind every Arthur Nzeribe, their is Oni of Ife, Behind every Soludo (no charge had been brought against him) their Erasmus Akingbola, behind every Ibru (though not from the East) there is Madam Ete, the only person ever executed for drug in the Nigerian history were your brothers.

So you can see, we all have bad and good apples, no matter were we all come from, unless you comes from some planet no one have heard?

I don't reason like you. I see things as a human being, not a a deranged tribal pillock.
Everybody in the East can't spell their names, you claimed, and I can see how well you are doing in your fantastic spelling world?
If South African police is asking you whether you are Igbo and not a Nigerian, what does that tell you about yourself as a Nigerian?
That must count for something.
Take the tribal joke of tribe from your eyes and enjoy life, because at the moment you are just one of the casualties of Nigerian tribal mental prison.

you brought up the list of corrupt people and listed yorubas alone.I guess that not tribalistic.I was brought up to see people as human first before any afflictions they may choose.but your folks change all those mindset with the pure hate they display to my people both online and in the real world.yorubas abroad has been taken for a ride for taking your folks as fellow Nigerians on numerous occassion.the south african police already identify the peeps that commit most crime in their country.fyi yorubas are not saint but definitely we are ahead.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 1:02am On Feb 17, 2013
ABAKA72: yeah I agree, but it does not change the fact that you have made a fool of yourself by bragging about yourself on a public forum, maybe you lack the basics of home training or maybe it's from your family, becouse they say by their fruits we shall know them. the bottom line is, "you are an idi0t" period.

you so jealous about somebody doing better than your miserable life.you talk about home training I laugh. your folks that calls their parents by first name has it in bulk I guess.Fu.cktard like you are waste of space in the biosphere.wonder why the Russian ufo's didn't fall on a waste like you.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 1:02am On Feb 17, 2013
Demdem:

u got it wrong so Apology accepted. I voted for General Buhari.
I think we all should stop this back and forth. I am much more interested in the retardeen fulfilling his part of agreement. This will spare us another confirmed 4yrs of stupidity and dumbness in government.
Unfortunately not everybody in your land was thinking like you in 2011. Many were busy blackmailing Buhari that he took motor-rail away from Lagos when he came to power and others boycotted the election and thats how you ended up with GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Eziachi: 1:05am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

you brought up the list of corrupt people and listed yorubas alone.I guess that not tribalistic.I was brought up to see people as human first before any afflictions they may choose.but your folks change all those mindset with the pure hate they display to my people both online and in the real world.yorubas abroad has been taken for a ride for taking your folks as fellow Nigerians on numerous occassion.the south african police already identify the peeps that commit most crime in their country.fyi yorubas are not saint but definitely we are ahead.
The thing is this: people that reason like you don't change and they tend to have a very short and selective memory. So trying to make sense with you is looking like pouring water on a stone, it doesn't and will never sink. I am out. Have a good life.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Demdem(m): 1:12am On Feb 17, 2013
Eziachi:
Unfortunately not everybody in your land was thinking like you in 2011. Many were busy blackmailing Buhari that he took motor-rail away from Lagos when he came to power and others boycotted the election and thats how you ended up with GEJ.

And that we can't recover from again. We need to move forward. The killer party planted these seeds all over however many are getting enlightened by the day.
The way forward now is to boot the retardeen out. All hands must be on deck to actualised this patriotic duty.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2013
Eziachi:
The thing is this: people that reason like you don't change and they tend to have a very short and selective memory. So trying to make sense with you is looking like pouring water on a stone, it doesn't and will never sink. I am out. Have a good life.

all the best with what you think.it will make more sense to channel your energy in schooling and changing the mindset of your folks.at least with your line of reasoning you sound better than the average igbo man.peace out.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by COOLDUN: 1:49am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

I don't need jamb record I did my nysc in the south east.where ss1 students don't know their date of birth and very uninterested in education peeps.that will always remind you that you wasting your time impacting knowledge in them. they quick to tell you that they wanna go to university of main market.and for your corruptless south easterners like Arthur nzeribe that sold arms using in killing his kinsmen,Chuba okadigbo,Jim nwagobo went so low as stealing the generator set in the national stadium,Charles soludo currency scam,Cecilia ibru,the orji brothers and loads of your kinsmen that has a date with the hangman all over southeast asia.even south Africans police will ask you whether you igbo or not. they know your folks and crime are perfect synonyms.

You have shown how stupid you are, please from which tribe we get under 20 years girls that will proudly tell you in this language: MI N GBO INGILISI OO? At least there is a tribe that only know the Nigeria 20 Naira note as MURI.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by jay2k(m): 2:38am On Feb 17, 2013
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin true ! but that is the past. GEJ should honour his agreement
u r stupid to vomit such from ur mouth..y would such an agreement ever be an issue?? Who r d northerners to subject Gej to such a tit coner ?? Is nigeria dea own as to determin who does nd wen to...dey r mad,,as much as Gej admin has issue,,its never d ryt of anybody to decide for him if he is to go again or not. Afterall who decide for d north dat has been in power all dez years who decides dea own tenure who do dey sing with as wen nd hw long dey will stay on seat nd leav...make thunder gbawa ma gi ma ha obi dea imbesiles..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by drlizzy(f): 3:12am On Feb 17, 2013
Na wash
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by drlizzy(f): 3:13am On Feb 17, 2013
Dem say GEJ no fit do 2 terms........Na wash
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Groundzero1: 6:00am On Feb 17, 2013
alj harem:

grin grin grin grin grin true ! but that is the past. GEJ should honour his agreement
In that case,the treaty or whatever u call it is in the past as well. Whatever made abutilon a past stands d ground to making the so called area agreement null and v..d
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by otondo55: 6:00am On Feb 17, 2013
re@lchange:
there is an older agreement which was not honored
it is called the aburi accord!

In Aburi Accord we stand.... Parasitic North !
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by eggheaders(m): 6:25am On Feb 17, 2013
COOLDUN:

You have shown how stupid you are, please from which tribe we get under 20 years girls that will proudly tell you in this language: MI N GBO INGILISI OO? At least there is a tribe that only know the Nigeria 20 Naira note as MURI.

how many mio gbo English are available compare to the uzo guys. marketi guys that you meet in banks and won't be able to write the million naira they wanna deposit in banks.what about the deadly motor park boys.and load of boy boy fresh from the east that doesn't understand one word of English language.go figure out which tribe or state has the highest numbers of professors.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by iswell1(m): 6:48am On Feb 17, 2013
http://www.punchng.com/news/
jonathan-signed-single-term-pact-
with-pdp-govs-aliyu-%E2%80%A2-he-
did-nothing-like-that-presidency/ [b][/
b]
(Quote ) ( Report ) (Like ). WE WILL KNOW IF NIGERIA BELONG TO NORT.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by demmie1: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2013
if this claim is true, I will vote Jonathan come 2015 just to spite these bloody fools who think Nigeria is theirs...and shoot him after.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 17, 2013
eggheaders:

madam foul mouth clap for yourself ninth mile mgbeke.go read about the 3rd battalion led by Gen adekunle the scorpion,obasanjo and akinriande,alabi ismah and other Yoruba cowards.3rd battallion dealt a big blow to your rag tag mofos biafra army from Asaba to okigwe.question why did your sissy hero dress like an mgbeke ran and left all your simpletons in the midst of the bullets of the coward ofemmanus.hilter fought till death,ghaddafi fought till death.only real sissy coward like your hero flee from his people in times of danger.go figure that out.businesses you taking over I laugh in spainish fake drug business and drug trafficking ba. why are yorubas leading in corporate establishment in the east.banks,communication and construction company. e.g the contractor fixing the new school building in anambra is yoruba una people don go marketi.
Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by oboy3(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2013
The awkward moment when a yoruba conductor in the South-east claims he has worked at Enugu airport and taught in a school and also works in a bank
really awkward,indeed,it shows you havent been to the east,you are just pulling names of places from Wiki

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 17, 2013
@ egg headers, u really wished yorubas are that enterprising, right? Tell me wch banks, construction companies here that yorubas flooded? Infact, few yorubas do sth reasonble in d east, n dats cos of fed xter in civil service. d rest sell moi moi in d nite probly cos they cant compete while its stl afternoon. Now check the num of igbos dat handle d economy in d west, u cant compare my friend. U go fear construction companies nah.
Come on answer my ques, what abt Ogundipe? If u dnt ans it, everytn u say bcums unecessary

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) / Buhari Receives GLO CAF Platinum Award For Good Leadership / Attack On EFCC: Why They Want EFCC Investigator Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.