Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It (3898 Views)

That Word You Regretted / Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by cutiepie18(f): 5:24pm On May 03, 2006
When i was in nigeria i had my own cliques and it was me and this two other friend and we are known as "aro meta" anywaz sha we were friend for the longest and then later something happened sha and we split up and then during our split up time one of us started telling other pplz secret out and it really hurts my feeling because that was my hidden secret anyaz the secret got out and pplz found out about me and when i confroted her she had the audacity to lie to myface and tell me she didn't say it.i forgave her but i still regret ever been friends with her.anywaz i learnt my lesson never to trust anybody even your blood families. sad sad sad sad
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 03, 2006
Well thats not much to regret about, well let me give u this one, Me and my ex-grl had a little mishap and she took it as a real thing, cos i just told her that i hate the kinda grls she hang out with, well i sent my best friend to help me and beg her cos i wanted her back, all for him to get there and seduce my girl and they started kissing, suddenly i came into the room and i was just ashamed of both of them, i started apologying for disturbing them. Though she told me b4 that he was making passes at her, i wanted to see it for myself. Well i regret having him as a best friend, and also regret goin' to her house that day cos i would've still been with her now.

And 2ndly, i use to have this lovely mp3 and then i was still naive about mp3s, that was 7yrs ago, a stupid friend of mine came and cos he knew i was broke he ask to buy it for #100 well cos i needed that amount at that time i sold it off. Now, i'm so, so much in need of an Mp3, my big sis, vow never to send any for me. I regret ever selling that Mp3
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by cutiepie18(f): 6:48pm On May 03, 2006
@emmeno u said it was not much to regret~ well u can say that but at that moment it meant so much to me and my feeling was sooo hurt.

anywaz here is another one~ one time this guy had a crush on me and i don't like him but i alwas feel so sorry for him because he is always trying his best to get at me~ anywaz one time i went to his crib to drop his sis off and when i was about to leave he started feeling on me and i was snapping at him to leave me alone but he was begging for a kiss and i felt soo sorry for him so i decided to give him a lil kiss on the lips ( i feel sorry for u kind of kiss) cuz his ass was thursty as hell.later sha i found out from my friends that he went around telling pplz how cheap i was and that he can get me to do anything he want.oh my God i was so freaking maddd angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry,and then later sha he came over to me oneday trying to feel on me agian whao i had my time cuz i cursed his ass out bigg time and he felt so freaking embarased.lol smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.i regretted ever kissing him cuz his ass think i liked him hell no.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by kimba(m): 7:09pm On May 03, 2006
@cutiepie18
You sure are hell-angry!!! wink
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Hotstepper(f): 7:27pm On May 03, 2006
ma regret is having all the mosquito bites on ma legs cuz wheneva i remember how sexy ma legs were that in skool den people were jealous and that's how they gave me diz name. I hate lagos and that's why i hardly stay dere when I visit. This is my greatest regret, can't wear ma skirts anymore, dawyn embarassed
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by cutiepie18(f): 8:34pm On May 03, 2006
Hotstepper:

ma regret is having all the mosquito bites on ma legs because wheneva i remember how sexy ma legs were that in school den people were jealous and that's how they gave me diz name. I hate lagos and that's why i hardly stay dere when I visit. This is my greatest regret, can't wear ma skirts anymore, dawyn embarassed

lol well there is this kind of lotion that you can take with you when next you are going to lagos it keeps away mosquitoes and other insect from biting your legs or other part of your body that you want to leave opened
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by cutiepie18(f): 8:42pm On May 03, 2006
here is another one~ i just keep on remembering them~ anywaz one time two of my friend were arguing about something and i saw that it was about to turn into a fight if they don't stop so i snapped at both of them to stop because they were starting to bring the people's attention because people started gathering around them already~as soon as i snapped at them to stop that was when hell broke loosed they both turned around and started treating the shit out of me as in everybody directed their attention on me and started laughing jeez you guys should come see real embarasment it was so horrible i just left them alone.later they both came up to me to apologize but i just acted like i didn't see or hear them.i was pissed off.i regretted ever been in their buisness fiirst of all now i have learnt that when pplz are arguing even most especially friend i would let them argue and mind their own buisness ~ let them embarass theirselves then later when everything cools off i would go and talk to them then.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by rikkyjen(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2006
lol grin grin grin
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by nikitareal(f): 11:51am On May 05, 2006
cutiepie18:

@emmeno u said it was not much to regret~ well u can say that but at that moment it meant so much to me and my feeling was sooo hurt.

anywaz here is another one~ one time this guy had a crush on me and i don't like him but i alwas feel so sorry for him because he is always trying his best to get at me~ anywaz one time i went to his crib to drop his sis off and when i was about to leave he started feeling on me and i was snapping at him to leave me alone but he was begging for a kiss and i felt soo sorry for him so i decided to give him a lil kiss on the lips ( i feel sorry for u kind of kiss) because his ass was thursty as hell.later sha i found out from my friends that he went around telling pplz how cheap i was and that he can get me to do anything he want.oh my God i was so freaking maddd angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry,and then later sha he came over to me oneday trying to feel on me agian whao i had my time because i cursed his ass out bigg time and he felt so freaking embarased.lol smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.i regretted ever kissing him because his ass think i liked him hell no.
sure u were so mad u cld eat d devil wit his horns on
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by curiousNja(f): 10:27am On May 06, 2006
Loving and trusting a few liars when my gut instincts told me to walk away.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by eveseh(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2006
kissing a boy
i pretend ever doing it
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by deb(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2006
Loving and trusting a few liars when my gut instincts told me to walk away

Girls had always trusted liars.
They just want to be friends to the honest guys
until the liars show them true color grin grin grin shocked
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by ldollier(f): 3:39pm On May 17, 2006
making friends with IMO ppl. i did rather pick a snake to be my friend, than ever make friends with anyone that comes from IMO state
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by disney(f): 5:19pm On May 17, 2006
The worst thing l ever regretted doing was matchmaking. there is a saying if u no get work to do , make u jeje carry ur book and read. l wanted to matchmake my girlfriend with some guy friend of mine. When the two of them went out and the thing no work, they both came to fight me . l was so sad that day as in my girl was abusing me (the guy is ugly ) and my guy friend was abusing me that the chick is ugly. Since then, me and matchmaking people , lie lie.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by beyunce(f): 9:29am On May 18, 2006
Wasting a year at home, for direct entry into the Uni.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by toyex: 2:02pm On May 18, 2006
I had thise nice girlfriend who happened to be a virgin.We ha dbeen dating for quite a while and we engage in some very heavy petting wich never led to the actual thingy because I always stopped when it mattered.
This went on for about two years until I thought she was ready for the real deal.Without confirmation from her to confirm her readiness I proceeded to make love to her. Alas! I was wrong.She cried bitterly after the whole show. I felt like I killed her baby. I felt so bad I ran away from the next virgin I met and she hasn't forgiven me for it.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by flyKUDE(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2006
mine was with this girl friend of a friend.althuogh they are no longer together.i went to her house and met her alone, and before you could say jack, one thing led to the other,and soon we were at it.i still blame myself for my lack of discipline.and you know what,i still go there from time to time to quench my agoro.men nothing between us,just the hot f**k.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by dominobaby(f): 3:10pm On May 18, 2006
@idollier, don't u think that's rather harsh?
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by ldollier(f): 3:25pm On May 18, 2006
dominobaby:

@idollier, don't u think that's rather harsh?

no my dear. experience is a good teacher. IMO PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED. speaking from experience. i'd rather be friends with a scorpion that choose them as my friends.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by keele(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2006
hmm, i deny this principle of my girlfrend, "not being touched by any man until married" and i took the principle of her really lightly, i ended up losing her, i love her so much but shes thinking that im into her body, not love, i shudnt have force her to let me touch her, still regret it until now, realised how wrong i was,
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Sayoh: 8:18pm On May 18, 2006
Wot i really regret doin is not being bold enough to stand up for wot i believe in especially telling a guy off when he doesnt respect me. I used to be stupidly shy in the past , bt now i want to see who wud try me
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by chy(f): 2:51pm On May 19, 2006
@IDOLLIER ARE U SURE MAYBE U MET THE WRONG GUY
I GUESS DONT GENERALISE
TRY AGAIN WHO KNOWS MAYBE YURLIFE PARTNER

TAKE CARE
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by ldollier(f): 3:03pm On May 19, 2006
chy:

@IDOLLIER ARE U SURE MAYBE U MET THE WRONG GUY
I GUESS DONT GENERALISE
TRY AGAIN WHO KNOWS MAYBE YURLIFE PARTNER

TAKE CARE

i am not just talking about the guys, i meant both genders. ask any person from other states(for ex Anambra, enugu, abia etc) they will tell u the same thing. IMO ppl are wicked!!!. end of story!!
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by ibiyeye(f): 5:48am On Jun 04, 2006
i regret leaving my first love for my husband and i now regret it, i am still in love with him but he is married too and still very much in love with me too but i love my husband so much.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Mak11: 5:30am On Jul 30, 2007
Why do people say that Imo state people are wicked?
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2007
my greatest regret i ever had was when i decided to go out with a very good friend of mine whom i had a crush on though i had to wait for him to ask me out and the relationship didnt work out fine now we've broken up and don't even talk to each other again cuz i dont want to be d 1st to call him neither does he.i wished i had never went out with him in the first instance cuz if i didn't we wuld still be tight friends now. cry
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by ifugoife: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2007
@idollier,dont u think u are being stereotypical?there are some gr8 guys and chics from Imo and i am one and proud of it so also are there bad guys from your state and every other place in d world!U never can tell what life might throw up next,i know someday u will regret ur assessment of the most hospitable ppl in 9ja.cheers
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by ifugoife: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2007
@idollier,dont u think u are being stereotypical?there are some gr8 guys and chics from Imo and i am one and proud of it so also are there bad guys from your state and every other place in d world!U never can tell what life might throw up next,i know someday u will regret ur assessment of the most hospitable ppl in 9ja.cheers
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by iice(f): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2007
Nope have never really regretted anything. . .a lil regret perhaps but not something chronic that would be bugging me for life
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by gentledove(f): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2008
none so far so good wink
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by kalmebad(f): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2008
@idollier

Saying Imo people are wicked,thats a dumb thing to say
That u probably had an ugly experience with one or few of them does not leave others wicked
Wicked people are every where, only pray you dont meet them

@poster
Whatever i regret only teaches me a new thing,so i rather call it an experience than to live with it for the rest of my life.
Re: What Have You Ever Done In Your Life And At The End You Regretted Ever Doing It by tkb417(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2008
Im grateful to God, no regrets

but sha, i think i messed up in a particular JETS competition in school and my Principal was mad at me. I still think about that till date

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Version Of Love Letter / How I Started My Life As A Street Hustling Girl, Doing Olosho / Why Is It That When Guys Get Tired Of Having Sex With You, They Make Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.