Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why PDP Will Fail! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PDP Will Fail! (805 Views)

Why PDP Must Not Die / Map Of 2011 Presidential Election Result.....why Pdp Is Jittery Of 2015 Election / PDP Will Pardon Amaechi, Wamakko If They Apologise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why PDP Will Fail! by Sirniyeh(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
It becomes conspicious from all indications that PDP has started demostrating the fear of defeat as the uproaring wind of APC is getting more whirl. An indication is the reference of Ogun state politics. It all started like child play when the Ogun PDP leaders tore apart as result of personal interests. OGD and OBJ battle led to the victory of ACN.
At national level it has also started like child play where crisis of personal interest is tearing the leadership apart. Presently, there have being factions in PDP where one side claims GEJ had one term aggrement with them and other has started propagating gospel of ridicule and demoralization against Buhari and APC in support for GEJ re-election in 2015.
Whichever way, the tension in PDP presently is a litmus to say they are finished.
Whether Buhari contest or not, PDP will fail as they've already failed the people's hope and aspiration. Attacking or demoralising Buhari is nothing to fear about. The same happened in 1992 against Abiola. If we should consider all past attrocities Abiola commited by his wealth, he should not had been considered as best candidate then to win presidential election in 1993. Upon all manner of exposure of his evil deeds by NRC (National Republican Convention) which is today known as PDP, Abiola still won. So whatever the anti-APC write, PDP is going to rest. The fear of PDP is that if Buhari or any APC becomes president, all of them will rot in jail.
The warning at the peak now goes to JEGA-the voice of INEC. If he tries to perform magic in 2015 as of 1993 against Abiola, all plans have been concluded that that will end the entity call Nigeria.
We dont need PDP again, let another political party take over.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by nonsom(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
Don't worry my brother. PDP's days are numbered. God has swore to take the mantle of leadership out of them.
Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by Gbawe: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
PDP was always going to fail anyway because, with the way borders are shrinking to make people of the world more aligned in thinking and practices, the leadership model PDP favours is now virtually extinct.

Africa was the last bastion of regressive rule where a rampaging ruling class take so much and give very little back to the people to the extent animals in developed Nations live far better than many human beings in the "dark continent".

As other African nations, erstwhile languishing in the mud with us, embrace change to move firmly away from pariah status, the quicker the wall closes in on the PDP and the more intensely the spotlight focuses on Nigeria as a unique, distasteful and odious aberration.
Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by Sirniyeh(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
nonsom: Don't worry my brother. PDP's days are numbered. God has swore to take the mantle of leadership out of them.
Bamanga tukur was NRC with Tofa, yar-aduah, and OBJ. They never supported Abiola in 1993. Today NRC of then has metamorphosed to PDP. My advice to GEJ is to snub 2nd term ambition because it would be too risky for him. Apart from Northern governors who against his 2nd term proposal, Obasanjo will never support him. But watchout what happens in Nigeria after 2015, APC will revolutionised the leadership system in nigeria as there shall be no muc pressure at the central. Nobody is a saint. We know all APC members are also rogues but we need new democratic ideology that can put smile to people. For instance, states should be increased to 60 and local gov to 1200. Nigeria is 170million, a local government to another must not up to a kilometer in distance. Then effect will be felt.
Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by Sirniyeh(m): 8:28pm On Feb 16, 2013
Gbawe: PDP was always going to fail anyway because, with the way borders are shrinking to make people of the world more aligned in thinking and practices, the leadership model PDP favours is now virtually extinct.

Africa was the last bastion of regressive rule where a rampaging ruling class take so much and give very little back to the people to the extent animals in developed Nations live far better than many human beings in the "dark continent".

As other African nations, erstwhile languishing in the mud with us, embrace change to move firmly away from pariah status, the quicker the wall closes in on the PDP and the more intensely the spotlight focuses on Nigeria as a unique, distasteful and odious aberration.
you speak well
Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2013
If pdp fields another candidate,a person who is still deemed clean n credible by the majority of nigerians,sentimental bias might come to play n pdp might just stand a chance.I'd like to see the fall of the hegemonic despoiler called pdp anyway.
Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by Joel3(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2013
With the decay in infratructure and the decadance of the social well-being, one will know that the 14 years administration lead by the pdp has enlapse, a right thinking nigerian will know that the pdp government has expired since 2011, infact it expired in 2007 but because of the idiotic and sentimental mindset of the people that is why the country is heading backward, that is why goodluck ebelle jonathan won the 2011 election, the people only vote for goodluck not pdp.

It was a clueless decision to elect a shoeless candidate out of pity to head the whole country, to me it was a sucide mission to vote a fisher man who studied zoology to run the country.

Goodluck was elected for the following reason.

1, Hes name was goodluck .., the people we have in nigeria think this name is for a significant reason (spirituality) and was hoping for goodluck spirit in the entire country, they just believe he was GOd sent to deliver the country with goodluck. Can you imagine the barbaric conspiracy that was use against the people for the canpaign?

2, he was from the south, people of this current century living in nigeria for sentimental reason just vote for goodluck jonathan. He is our brother including people from the east adopt him as their son.

3, he got no shoe, people feel because he was from a poor background and ethnic minority group, he will understand the need and situation of the masses.

For these cheap reason he was elected as the president for over 170 million people, to me this are cheap blackmail and also ignorance in the part of nigerians, i never expect anything good out this pdp or from goodluck either, other than corruption of the highiest order.

What are the leasons learnt?

With no doubt any candidate from APC will win the vote, trust me.
Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by Sirniyeh(m): 12:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Joel.:
With the decay in infratructure and the decadance of the social well-being, one will know that the 14 years administration lead by the pdp has enlapse, a right thinking nigerian will know that the pdp government has expired since 2011, infact it expired in 2007 but because of the idiotic and sentimental mindset of the people that is why the country is heading backward, that is why goodluck ebelle jonathan won the 2011 election, the people only vote for goodluck not pdp.

It was a clueless decision to elect a shoeless candidate out of pity to head the whole country, to me it was a sucide mission to vote a fisher man who studied zoology to run the country.

1, Hes name was goodluck .., the people we have in nigeria think this name is for a significant reason (spirituality) and was hoping for goodluck spirit in the entire country, they just believe he was GOd sent to deliver the country with goodluck. Can you imagine the barbaric conspiracy that was use against the people for the canpaign?

2, he was from the south, people of this current century living in nigeria for sentimental reason just vote for goodluck jonathan. He is our brother including people from the east adopt him as their son.

3, he got no shoe, people feel because he was from a poor background and ethnic minority group, he will understand the need and situation of the masses.

For these cheap reason he was elected as the president for over 170 million people, to me this are cheap blackmail and also ignorance in the part of nigerians, i never expect anything good out this pdp or from goodluck either, other than corruption of the highiest order.

Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 19, 2013
The next election is for the opposition to loose

and quite frankly the best thing that will happen for the opposition is for Jonathan to contest he is there for the taking

except the opposition cock it up, 2015 will see PDP humiliated at the polls

The President is just not good enough
Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by pazienza(m): 1:28am On Feb 19, 2013
Sirniyeh:
Bamanga tukur was NRC with Tofa, yar-aduah, and OBJ. They never supported Abiola in 1993. Today NRC of then has metamorphosed to PDP. My advice to GEJ is to snub 2nd term ambition because it would be too risky for him. Apart from Northern governors who against his 2nd term proposal, Obasanjo will never support him. But watchout what happens in Nigeria after 2015, APC will revolutionised the leadership system in nigeria as there shall be no muc pressure at the central. Nobody is a saint. We know all APC members are also rogues but we need new democratic ideology that can put smile to people. For instance, states should be increased to 60 and local gov to 1200. Nigeria is 170million, a local government to another must not up to a kilometer in distance. Then effect will be felt.

your advice to GEJ is to snub 2nd tenure because it will be too risky for him, haha!

You lots are too funny,So the problem is not PDP,the problem is GEJ, once he steps down for your northern masters,with you lots as the vice,everything will be okay,okwa ya?

Keep dreaming,come 2015,all foes and obstacles will be crushed so bad that the world will marvel,GEJ will not be cowed, you have always thought he is daft,after 2015 you never say that again. Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by pazienza(m): 1:30am On Feb 19, 2013
mikeansy: The next election is for the opposition to loose

and quite frankly the best thing that will happen for the opposition is for Jonathan to contest he is there for the taking

except the opposition cock it up, 2015 will see PDP humiliated at the polls

The President is just not good enough

You were disappointed in 2011,you will be dissapointed again,come 2015. Fresh air is for everybody,the alternative option is seme border. *grins*
Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by pazienza(m): 1:32am On Feb 19, 2013
Joel.:

Remind me again why Obj was elected in 1999,and re-elected in 2003.
Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by pazienza(m): 1:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Joel.:

Yea,pdp expired the moment a yoruba son left there in 2007,he left the country with 24hours power supply,a network of road so good that even developed countries would be red with envy,unemployment rate of 0.0percent, a heavily industrialized economy, light speed electric powered trains,a currency stronger than british pounds,university education so strong that our universities rivaled those in Europe and north america,etc. But in walked the shoeless fisherman in 2010 who spoilt all these good works by the miracle working yoruba man,and therefore,must be booted out. Yea!

2 Likes

Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by Sirniyeh(m): 7:54am On Feb 19, 2013
pazienza:

Yea,pdp expired the moment a yoruba son left there in 2007,he left the country with 24hours power supply,a network of road so good that even developed countries would be red with envy,unemployment rate of 0.0percent, Yea!
Hello dear, I dont against the personality of GEJ. What I'm saying in essence is that PDP has no democratic ideology that can change this country. Idea rules the world. The mindset of PDP is to loot. They are myopic in their thinking to establish democratic formula to bring drastic measure of development. They are shadow chase. In 1984, Gowon rose to challenges, he declared that anyone caught with drug traffiking should be killed immediately. When they killed like 5 as scape goats, things changed. We need or must imbibe military policy into our democratic system. Lack of this is opening more doors for people to venture into politics to loot. GEJ is too dull for such action. Favourism and selfishness is the problem of PDP
Re: Why PDP Will Fail! by Kc3000: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2013
Sirniyeh:
Hello dear, I dont against the personality of GEJ. What I'm saying in essence is that PDP has no democratic ideology that can change this country. Idea rules the world. The mindset of PDP is to loot. They are myopic in their thinking to establish democratic formula to bring drastic measure of development. They are shadow chase. In 1984, Gowon rose to challenges, he declared that anyone caught with drug traffiking should be killed immediately. When they killed like 5 as scape goats, things changed. We need or must imbibe military policy into our democratic system. Lack of this is opening more doors for people to venture into politics to loot. GEJ is too dull for such action. Favourism and selfishness is the problem of PDP

Bro, let's put a stop to the nonsense. You are vacillating a little too much in this ur argument. In one post GEJ is the problem and not necessarily PDP, and in the next, PDP is inherently evil. Pick one lie and stick to it.
As we both know, no political party in Nigeria has an established dogma that all it's elected members adhere to. We can see this from the serving governors. Some PDP governors are performing more than others, same goes for ACN and other parties. The same caliber of rogues that exist in PDP are present in APC, ok.
In this scenario, the average Nigerian with no direct financial investment in party politics is better off voting based on candidates than on affiliations to political parties. So, return with this argument when APC picks a candidate, then we can pick the least of all evils presented to us from all the parties. Heads up, if the likes of Tinubu or Buhari emerge from APC, then GEJ has all my support for a second term.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

DSC Of Customs Shoots ASC Of Customs / Do You Know Why Chief Tony Anenih Wasmade The BOT Chairman Of PDP? / Civil Defence Commandant CanĀ“t Tell His OrganizationĀ“s Web Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.