Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You (867 Views)

What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Wife Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Can You Allow Your Girl Dress Like This To Go Out Of The House? / The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Kown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by olivegirl(f): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2013
Half Naked girls are hot
Very HOT
Well dressed girls are beautiful
Very Beautiful
Hell is Hot
Very HOT
Heaven is beautiful...
Very Beautiful
The Choice is yours!
A yoruba adage says "were dun
wo l'oja; ko see bi l'omo".
Most guys that are cheering you
for your indecent dressing will
never pray to have somebody like
you as a wife.

GOOD ATTRACTS WEALTH

3 Likes

Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by greedie1(f): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
hmmm . true
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by Mynd44: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2013
And who is the OP to judge the way anyone dresses?

Nansense
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
olivegirl:
Most guys that are cheering you for your indecent dressing will never pray to have somebody like you as a wife.

[size=13pt]I agree with this.[/size]
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by xynerise: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44: And who is the OP to judge the way anyone dresses?

Nansense
Shut up! angry Because she said the truth? Mtcheww. Kids of nowadays undecided
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
xynerise:
Shut up! angry Because she said the truth? Mtcheww. Kids of nowadays undecided
SMH
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by xynerise: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
SMH
I blame you?
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2013
Preach it sister! Scream it!
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by Goldie20: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2013
Most guys that are cheering you, for your indecent dressing will, never pray to have somebody like, you as a wife.

Got that right... Nothin but the truth..
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by Popowaa: 8:28am On Feb 17, 2013
There some guys who love those women they think they re hot and will not bore them after marriage
Goldie20: Most guys that are cheering you, for your indecent dressing will, never pray to have somebody like, you as a wife.

Got that right... Nothin but the truth..
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by Exponental(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2013
olivegirl: Half Naked girls are hot
Very HOT
Well dressed girls are beautiful
Very Beautiful

The Choice is yours!

you as a wife.
you as a wife........ I disagree.. Refer to celebrities photos, u see a man standing beside his wife in "terrible wears". Other non celebs do so too. It is a matter of choice!
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by olivegirl(f): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2013
Popowaa: There some guys who love those women they think they re hot and will not bore them after marriage
see urself beyond men. Always consider the angels that directs u. Dance is good but the steps determine where its cOming from. We must not dance all step. Belief me we will mixeD it up. Is either heaven or hell
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by olivegirl(f): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2013
Exponental:
you as a wife........ I disagree.. Refer to celebrities photos, u see a man standing beside his wife in "terrible wears". Other non celebs do so too. It is a matter of choice!

. Check their life style, most times hungry makes Us reasOn like let me sale this, they will bUy it. I said hunger nOt poverty
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by olivegirl(f): 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44: And who is the OP to judge the way anyone dresses?

Nansense
. I mean dress like the way angels dress,if urs wears open clothes and tattoos mine don't because angels networks and connects. Likewise demon.
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2013
olivegirl: . I mean dress like the way angels dress,if urs wears open clothes and tattoos mine don't because angels networks and connects. Likewise demon.
Have you seen your angel before?
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by omega25red(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
good question

Poster I see your point but everyone's story doesn't have the same path. Just because you believe something doesn't mean it is true. Your statement is leading me to believe that you are a Christian and if you are a true Christian you will know that God is the only judge. So stopping judging a book by its cover because just as some books with angelic covers might be a good read, a book with a ripped cover might be just as good
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by olivegirl(f): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2013
omega25red: good question

Poster I see your point but everyone's story doesn't have the same path. Just because you believe something doesn't mean it is true. Your statement is leading me to believe that you are a Christian and if you are a true Christian you will know that God is the only judge. So stopping judging a book by its cover because just as some books with angelic covers might be a good read, a book with a ripped cover might be just as good
. I have no right to judge you, belief me jonah message is for ninevah not for sodom. I talk to myself
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by olivegirl(f): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
yes
Re: Dress Like The Angel God Assign To Guide You by Mynd44: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2013
olivegirl: yes
Tell me about that angel

(1) (Reply)

What If God Says 'you Shall Marry The last person You Were Intimate With' / Why Do Girls Love Recharge Card So Much? / My Best Quotes About Love By Notable People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.