Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander (8777 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Nairaland Business Transaction Arbitration Centre / Why Do We Collect ATM Transaction Receipts Only To Dump Them? (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
ashson: where can i get a trustworthy agent to process my visa to china?

Go to travel section, Nairaland.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by ubong560(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
Well, having said and heard all, can we still do more biz on nairaland either online or offline? Why not invest on our movie project that seeks for credible sponsorship and watch out for an impressive returns from ur investment. Contact d production manager on 08175081266. U wont regret u did.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by biolabee(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
[size=32pt]I LOVE THIS THREAD BUT CAVEAT

PEOPLE WILL USE MULTIPLE IDS TO PROCLAIM ONE PERSON IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

PLEASE PLEASE CHECK AN IDS HISTORY AND BEFORE U DO COMMIT ANY MONEY ASK ON THIS SAME NL

OMOWUMI ALLEN AND HER SCAM COHORTS ARE LOOKING FOR WHOM TO DEVOUR
[/size]

I am impressed with Jarus posts and may keep this Pelummy guy in view because Jarus is respected on this forum
anything else i no know o
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by pendusky(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hav bought laptops from enquirydon for quite sometimes now and hav got no problem..imagine transfering huge money to unknown guy and a matter of 3days i gat call from courier services to pick my products...

Scary buh...I trust him... My new gamingmachine dell corei3, 14'' stil working perfect, courtsy enquirydon. grin

But Be kful nlers b4 u do any biz here... Ther scammers here as well...
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by casestudy: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2013
luvinhubby of the cartalk section! great guy!! he delivered the HONDA ATF fluids I ordered from him, all the way from Lagos to Umuahia at rock bottom price and right on time.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by pendusky(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
ubong560: Well, having said and heard all, can we still do more biz on nairaland either online or offline? Why not invest on our movie project that seeks for credible sponsorship and watch out for an impressive returns from ur investment. Contact d production manager on 08175081266. U wont regret u did.
would be interested buh u need to analyse it...
AbadieƩ
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Jarus(m): 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
mali_gnant:
Boy chill, we are giving testimonies of good business transactions. Don't turn this thread into a platform to promote your fundraising goals.
How do you mean?

What fund-raising goal?
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by kunlej2: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
bought a car from a nlander (jemby) 2yrs ago and it was ok. infact i have been looking for his contact to do another deal with him but to no avail cos i misplaced his contact.

well,jemby if you are opportune to see this thread, i might have to buy another car from you. i have seen one but delay payment because of you. don't be late
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Jarus(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2013

Try pelummy: https://www.nairaland.com/pelummy

She does for me.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by timbros(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
Bought my Dell laptop from hayprof sometime year, I think September. He delievered exactly what I saw in his thread.
Good business...
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by r231(m): 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
mali_gnant:
Boy chill, we are giving testimonies of good business transactions. Don't turn this thread into a platform to promote your fundraising goals.

I believe it falls under good business because Nairalanders trust us with their money for our projects
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by yuzedo: 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
I nyash a NL babe on credit... undecided
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by bros12345: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
I was scammed of N20,000. Since then, havent done any more
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Adebaba1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
i pray i sel too
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by hardbody: 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
I generally do not do online buying or selling. However, i advertised to buy a dog and i eventually got directed to where i got a well trained alsatian that has defended 'our' turf from robbers at least in the past 2 years. The direction came from a NLer (I cant remember his name now)
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Abrantie: 1:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
I received my inheritance money in a lock-box through a security company with no problems.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by chucky234(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
I have sold cars,phones and laptops to Nlanders successfully over the years and many of them still call me from time to time,I have both stuffs from Fhemmy too and hoping to do some car deals (that's if he crash the prices) with him soon.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Freiburger(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
Good resonance so far. cool
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by chiboy11(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
Well nairaland s a gud place being but scamers want 2 take over now n d MOD re nt doin anytin 2 quench it, I wish I can b MOD for busines n tech section 4 one wek n all dis crime wil stop by all means
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
Zeddicus: When we mention successful deals let's mention the Nairalander in question just in case others want to deal with the individual. Just as its done with scammers too.
For me, I bought a good laptop from Kingstrotech (not sure about spelling) in 2011.
Then again last year, I bought laptops for my office from Enquirydon, all of them exactly as he said it is.
Till today, I don't know what any of these guys look like.
Were they ghosts? how come you neva saw who u wer buyin from? how did u do it?
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by HAH: 1:34pm On Feb 21, 2013
For me I normally check the persons profile to see when he registered and his frequency of post as well as the value of his post to do business with him.

Basically a background check to the personality.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by PastorKun(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
I run a company where we do all sorts of automobile body works, re spraying and baking of cars. I have gotten a good number of customers from nairaland. smiley
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by zanga420: 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
newdawn09: I made an investment and i got paid.
what type of investment, will like to hear from you.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by skibochi(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
i bought an xbox 360 from this nairalander called billy-amin, the guy is a great guy, he not only brought it to my office, he also added a free game to it and i got to pay twice!! which is not normally done. Great guy that billy-amin.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by tonididdy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2013
chucky234: I have sold cars,phones and laptops to Nlanders successfully over the years and many of them still call me from time to time,I have both stuffs from Fhemmy too and hoping to do some car deals (that's if he crash the prices) with him soon.
this is my boss oh,i bought my first bb,a bbstorm from him and delivered to edo state all the way from lag...oga chucky i'd need a bold6 soon.i go ring u when i gat the bar
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by deelummy: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
I've bought two cars on nairaland. smiley
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Partteen: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
For all your insurance needs, you can give me a call on 08189699388, work with Leadway Assurance and you can expect prompt service. Thanks
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by delors(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
I ONLY WISH NAIRALAND WOULD BE LIKE KIJIJI (kijiji.com) , A CANADIAN SITE WHERE U CAN BUY VIRTUALLY ANYTHING & EVERYTHING WITH EASE...NO WAHALA, NO NOTHING, EVERYTHING IS THERE, JUST CHECK OUT THE ITEM, CALL THE OWNER, AND YOU GUYS MEET N TRANSACT BUSINESS, CHEAP, EASY, LEGAL, CONVENIENT...EVERYTHING SENGE MENGE...EVERYTHING IS THERE - CARS, CLOTHINGS, PHONES, IPADS, HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, DATING/RELATIONSHIP FORUM, EVEN GIRL PANTS (REAL PANTS O wink)...EVERYTHING (EXCEPT HUMAN HEAD)...You fit rent partner self for the night (if you know what I mean wink)
I thought Nairaland was supposed to be like dat but I trust my people, idea don change sharp sharp...besides, who wan go visit seller for him house for Mushin? God help you if the seller na area boy for my Fadeyi area...lolz
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by delors(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
biolabee: [size=32pt]I LOVE THIS THREAD BUT CAVEAT

PEOPLE WILL USE MULTIPLE IDS TO PROCLAIM ONE PERSON IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

PLEASE PLEASE CHECK AN IDS HISTORY AND BEFORE U DO COMMIT ANY MONEY ASK ON THIS SAME NL

OMOWUMI ALLEN AND HER SCAM COHORTS ARE LOOKING FOR WHOM TO DEVOUR
[/size]

I am impressed with Jarus posts and may keep this Pelummy guy in view because Jarus is respected on this forum
anything else i no know o

You see what I am talking about? Nigerians and scamming! No truth! No sincerity! Everybody eye dey red! na wah o
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by ABUGEORGE(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
. i need a canada visa but i dont know where to get a trustworthy agent. agent of nowadays are not trustworthy.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Projectors(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
I'm a service provider and I have gotten countless leads from Nairaland, 1, 000, 000 GBOSAS for Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! What's Rent Like For a Retail Space at SilverBird, The Palms And City Mall? / How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.