Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander (8778 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Nairaland Business Transaction Arbitration Centre / Why Do We Collect ATM Transaction Receipts Only To Dump Them? (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2013
Nairaland transactions could be a wonderful experience. It's nice to have the globe as your market and yet have your item brought to your doorstep after purchase. That's what I can say about my transaction on NL when I decided to shop for a car.https://www.nairaland.com/1108081/2004-toyota-highlander-wt-3rd/4#13547014.It was a pre-order and up till this very moment...more than two months after taking delivery of my vehicle,I still never met the dealer in person yet I will gladly recommend anyone to him any day, his handle is calculusx. There are numerous scams however as I've read a lot of them here.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by call4shola(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
i got my fingers burnt when i tried it; the guy i met is a scam, he claimed to be a truck manager, i got a truck and we discussed the terms and agreed on how much he is to remit weekly in my account; all na story... guys beware of scammers on Naira land.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
call4shola: i got my fingers burnt when i tried it; the guy i met is a scam, he claimed to be a truck manager, i got a truck and we discussed the terms and agreed on how much he is to remit weekly in my account; all na story... guys beware of scammers on Naira land.

Give us his ID.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by kaysy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
bros12345: I was scammed of N20,000. Since then, havent done any more

call4shola: i got my fingers burnt when i tried it; the guy i met is a scam, he claimed to be a truck manager, i got a truck and we discussed the terms and agreed on how much he is to remit weekly in my account; all na story... guys beware of scammers on Naira land.

Please can u supply the link to the thread where u met the said scammer? You can as well drop the links here https://www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-known-scammers-nairaland-pls and lets have their Nairaland ID
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by megastu(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Have been doing business with a nairalander, Naijacutee. We have even become personal friends, though we have not still met.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by newacca: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2013
cheesy Fhemmmy moto and Nyrol Auto you guyz r great!
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by fogman1(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
I have deal on nairaland since 2008 and have sold about 1000 units of Car bluetooth Mirror Kit, Headrest DVD and MP4 online without meeting most of my customers physically. I m grateful to nairaland.com
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by chucky234(m): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
tonididdy: this is my boss oh,i bought my first bb,a bbstorm from him and delivered to edo state all the way from lag...oga chucky i'd need a bold6 soon.i go ring u when i gat the bar
Tony hw far,longest time.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by elrony(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
Suntemi...a guy to trust...he did my iphone unlock service 4 me.,without physical contact..he was always givin me update on d progress of d unlock..#jst imagine sendin money 2 sumone yhu dnt even knw n he gehts u wat u want.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by ubong560(m): 5:47am On Feb 26, 2013
@pendusky, pls check ur mail box, i've sent mail there.

cheers!!!
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by baslone: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2013
Iphone ish. . . . Suntemi is the man
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by pendusky(m): 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
ubong560: @pendusky, pls check ur mail box, i've sent mail there.

cheers!!!
copy that
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by Suntemi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
elrony: Suntemi...a guy to trust...he did my iphone unlock service 4 me.,without physical contact..he was always givin me update on d progress of d unlock..#jst imagine sendin money 2 sumone yhu dnt even knw n he gehts u wat u want.
antace:
I bought a GS3 from sun_temi of Suntemitech last October and the phone has been superb.

https://www.nairaland.com/1080602/unlocked-iphone-4s-samsung-galaxy

He actually backed it up with some after sales support when I had a minor issue.
That has been my only transaction on here and I'd definitely do business with him again!

Lest I forget, he gave me a good discount as against our agreed price cos I went to pick it up at his office.......
baslone: Iphone ish. . . . Suntemi is the man
antace:
I bought a GS3 from sun_temi of Suntemitech last October and the phone has been superb.

https://www.nairaland.com/1080602/unlocked-iphone-4s-samsung-galaxy

He actually backed it up with some after sales support when I had a minor issue.
That has been my only transaction on here and I'd definitely do business with him again!

Lest I forget, he gave me a good discount as against our agreed price cos I went to pick it up at his office.......

Thanks so much for your comments. At SuntemiTech, we promise to always serve you better. Thank you.

www.suntemitech.com
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by ubong560(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Pendusky, sorry i didnt understand u by 'copy that' u just posted. I said u shld check ur e-mail inbox that i've sent u a mail regarding d sponsorship discussion we had last time.

Waiting for ur reply!
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by bigx(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2013
I've never been scammed on nairaland all the years I've been here and I've bought and sold countless things most times paying money upfront. I just do due dilligence that's all, I've dealt countless times with inspired, fhemmmy, sun_temi, marleygab and others I cant remember right now and no wahala..
Everywhere has scammers but I believe nairaland is a place to get the best deals.
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by pendusky(m): 7:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
ubong560: @Pendusky, sorry i didnt understand u by 'copy that' u just posted. I said u shld check ur e-mail inbox that i've sent u a mail regarding d sponsorship discussion we had last time.

Waiting for ur reply!
neva mind have done that... was jst telling you that have seen it..
Re: Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander by ubong560(m): 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Thank God! So when are we expecting a feedback from u @pendusky?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! What's Rent Like For a Retail Space at SilverBird, The Palms And City Mall? / Name Search Is Free, So Why Are Nigerian Banks Charging 5000 Naira For It? / How Much Do Plain T-shirts(round Neck) Cost Around Lagos When Buying In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.