Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? (4146 Views)

My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41 / Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by Rosby(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2006
I am very curious to know if there are male/female virgins that are 30years and above.
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by my2cents(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2006
just curious,

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but, are u one? wink
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by Hotstepper(f): 7:46pm On May 03, 2006
there are
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by vichel(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2006
probably in contries where they have very strict religious practises, or else there is no such thing as a thirty year old female virgin tongue
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:01pm On May 03, 2006
of course there is!!!
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by my2cents(m): 8:03pm On May 03, 2006
Hmmm,

It seems there are a lot more of them on nairaland than I suspected cool
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by vichel(m): 8:05pm On May 03, 2006
it's like asking if there are any life forms in other planet, and the truth is that we may never know
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by dominobaby(f): 8:18pm On May 03, 2006
There are, but veeeerrrry few.
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by hotangel2(f): 11:34pm On May 03, 2006
Hunnie, trust me, A WHOLE LOTTA THEM!

Domino said they r few but nope, there r a whole lot. They just lie that they are no longer virgins cos they think it's a disgrace.
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by dominobaby(f): 11:25am On May 04, 2006
I dnt see why anyone would see such as a disgrace though i understand their point.
It al boils down to understanding the reason for which u make ur decisions.
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by babymine(f): 11:58am On May 04, 2006
Of course there are. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by Rosby(m): 12:31pm On May 04, 2006
hot-angel:

Hunnie, trust me, A WHOLE LOTTA THEM!

Domino said they r few but nope, there r a whole lot. They just lie that they are no longer virgins because they think it's a disgrace.

Any female no matter the age who pretends not to be a virgin is actually not a virgin, becuase virginity is a thing of pride to every woman who can nurture it. But for the male, I can say yes they could lie that they are not virgins to avoid being mocked.
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by tng(f): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2007
I dont think so. Pressure gets very high at that stage. At that stage u may begin to think its a curse
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by mwiru(f): 2:25pm On May 10, 2007
yes there are very many virgins, of course there girls who respect themselves and does not want to go out with men until she gets the right partner. there marriage will be wonderful and the wife cannot cheat da husband because she doesnot know how to cheat and eved have not tasted different men.
so boyz watch out.
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by BIKINI(f): 4:51pm On May 13, 2007
ACORDING TO HELEN GURLY BROWN IN HER BOOK SEX WITH THE SINGLE GIRL

"THERE IS NOTHING ATTRACTIVE ABOUT A 30 OR MORE YEAR OLD  . . .  VIRGIN"

HOW THRU THAT IS,  I CAN'T TELL COS I'M NOT THIRTY YET
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by Ollie39: 4:54pm On May 13, 2007
I believe they are.
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by bebe2007(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2007
@Poster,

where are you from? maybe Benue or Calabar abi! of course there are 30yrs old and above virgins around, could give you a list. I certainly cannot say for the above mentioned states though. Its not written on foreheads so you wont know one when you see her, if you EVER get there then you will KNOW. wink
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by blackchief(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2007
i don't know why people take the issue so serious, cos i am a virgin at 36 (this year) and a male and very proud to be one.

i think there are more important issue we should be discussing about relationship.
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by blackchief(m): 11:08am On May 24, 2007
And from benue.
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by Maleeq(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2007
blackchief:

because i am a virgin at 36 (this year) and a male and very proud to be one.

This thread isn't about impotency o!
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by ryu11(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2007
At 36 and you are sure you are complete? my friend pLIZ tell us the truth. abi this is a cheap scam for getting laid.

Any girl that falls for this one must be desparate.

As for you, 36 yr virgin, i reserve my comment. cool cool cool
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by mishoo(m): 6:19pm On May 25, 2007
I think all these boils down to family values and upbringing. In fact places unlike Lagos & other developed places, where thay hardly show bad movies or there are little bad influences aroud, they hardly disvirgin their females until wedding day. I know this because i grew up in one. I got to the university before i realised there is a thing called Boyfriend & girlfriend. not as if i didnt hear about sex but you just believe its for the ashawos et al
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by Maleeq(m): 6:31pm On May 25, 2007
@mishoo

mishoo:

In fact places unlike Lagos & other developed places, where thay hardly show bad movies or there are little bad influences aroud
You would be shocked what these rural areas breed these days my guy!

mishoo:

they hardly disvirgin their females until wedding day.
You would be twice as shocked to find out the rural dwellers twork it out better than some urbans way before wedding(If they finally get married at all)

mishoo:

I got to the university before i realised there is a thing called Boyfriend & girlfriend. not as if i didnt hear about sex but you just believe its for the ashawos et al
So wat happened next after you found out?
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by mishoo(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2007
then the pressure was on. but thank God i neva forgot the son of whom i am and i didnt mess up!!
Service year was too much but God saw me through.
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by Maleeq(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2007
@mishoo

So, you are saying you are still a virgin?
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by moondust(m): 2:45pm On May 28, 2007
yes there are , in some remote and uncharted parts of antarctica where people are born without genitals
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by viee(f): 2:52pm On May 28, 2007
LOL @moondust
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by NiteAngel(m): 2:52am On May 30, 2007
Moondust,
The fact that you are not capable of keeping your thrid leg in place does not mean others are incapable of such a moral feat!
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:43am On Jun 09, 2007
i think so, cause i saw a thread once, saying 35 and still a virgin. grin
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by Rlst84sale(m): 12:40am On Jun 10, 2007
Don't those women after long time of marriage wish they experience what it would be like to have sex with other men, especially if they see a man that is better looking than their husband?.
Re: Any Male/female Up To 30 Years Of Age Still A Virgin In This Modern World? by minute(f): 1:33am On Jun 10, 2007
still one but not 30.just 21 would probably be one till 33 or so

ive had so much lapses in my life while growing up-tryn to make up for those years now,so now is not the time to be bothered about such inconsequential stuffs .

(1) (Reply)

TRUE LIFE Story!..dangers Of Premarital Sex / Who Else Noticed The 10mins Change In Time / I Lied To My Fiance About Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.