Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,638 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! (45141 Views)

D'banj And Banky W Stylish In Coordinated Black Outfits / Chidinma And Banky W Perform At MTN 10th Anniversary Celebration(photos) / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by free2ryhme: 2:43am On Feb 18, 2013
let me add ..... nothing lasts forever
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Suks: 3:11am On Feb 18, 2013
sigh

i thot banky was bigger dan dis na

wats wif making u who u are

nonsense!!
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by IKenn(m): 3:39am On Feb 18, 2013
there was no fight between them folks, its all lies
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by kaffy4tope(m): 3:50am On Feb 18, 2013
kaffy4tope: Hmnnn, enuff of dis craps plz. Second to comment?

Wow, and it finally made d front page cheesy? "Ah ah ah, i dance so tey, I go ask Fa'crook 4 ma own share of OteDollars Loot"
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by RICHBOI2(f): 3:50am On Feb 18, 2013
don't mind those halfwitted label owners in nigeria. if wizkid is not good then there's nothing to be made. if it's that easy to make a star, banky w should go and turn sunday mba into an international artiste

I can't stop laughing oh........
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Chynx(m): 4:30am On Feb 18, 2013

Go take am collect money for bank... undecided

Go take am collect money for bank...
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 18, 2013
Without opportunity, all the preparation in the world is useless; without exposure and the chance to prove yourself, your talent is meaningless. After all, what use is a diamond nobody can see?

To that extent, it is indeed true that Banky W made Wizkid. The latter is talented. True. But there are thousands of other talented people like him looking for the chance to show their talents to the world. Unfortunately, they never get the chance. This also applies in all spheres of life. It's just like Sunday Mba coming out tomorrow to arrogantly claim that his talent got him his new found fame and fortune. Without Keshi (who game him the opportunity), it would never have been possible.

Having said that, I believe both parties should have managed to reach some kind of compromise on this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by bankyblue(m): 4:47am On Feb 18, 2013
And how dose this contribute to the national issues.....or wil this
Pay my next month bill? Both of them should go to hell for all I care.
There own is not the first.....plantation bois....remedies..kc phares.
So we all break up and wake up to meet our individual goals. Note!
No man is an island sha
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 18, 2013
pro01: Without opportunity, all the preparation in the world is useless; without exposure and the chance to prove yourself, your talent is meaningless. After all, what use is a diamond nobody can see?

To that extent, it is indeed true that Banky W made Wizkid. The latter is talented. True. But there are thousands of other talented people like him looking for the chance to show their talents to the world. Unfortunately, they never get the chance. This also applies in all spheres of life. It's just like Sunday Mba coming out tomorrow to arrogantly claim that his talent got him his new found fame and fortune. Without Keshi (who game him the opportunity), it would never have been possible.

Having said that, I believe both parties should have managed to reach some kind of compromise on this issue.

Well said...but banky should never had called him an ingrate. The relationship was mutual and both parties benefited massively from the venture. Although, I think banky had the lion share which really seem unfair Considering it was wizzy doing all the work.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 18, 2013
Pls its a lie,there was no fight on twitter...look at d timing of each posts...the replies of wizkid came before the attacks from bankyw..how possible?? Banky said I will replace u,2minutes ago...and wizkid said I can't b replace...4minutes ago...think guyz .. Only a fool wud believe this...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Flygerian1(m): 5:15am On Feb 18, 2013
Na dem sabi jare!
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by kabaka1: 5:22am On Feb 18, 2013
pekelepekele: Stewpid! is what I call Banky W . Wizkid made you whom you are today not you making him whom he is today although you gave him some recognition meaning you both helped each other but He had helped you more than you did to him.

Have you guys forgotten that is this same banky W singing from ebute metta hey hey hey. Very funny if not for wizkid EME is a joke and one thing I hate about people is that they will stand on your throat like adam's apple ranting they are your boss they helped you this

way and that forgetting the fact that you can help someone if that person doesn't help himself then the help you gave to that person is a waste! . You signed him and he performed beautifully that is just what you should be thanking heavens for or what do you want other record label bosses like Kenny's music that have signed different artist since 2face left and they are still not on point since then .

Banky W is the Ingrate not Wizkid

U have some good points here n u hope Banky W realizes this facts.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by free2ryhme: 5:26am On Feb 18, 2013
just let us know when they both kill themselves ... ok
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by skales(m): 5:27am On Feb 18, 2013
Wizkid is a sharp bad guy
grin
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by kabaka1: 5:45am On Feb 18, 2013
mitwitdot:

Well said...but banky should never had called him an ingrate. The relationship was mutual and both parties benefited massively from the venture. Although, I think banky had the lion share which really seem unfair Considering it was wizzy doing all the work.

I guess Banky is so upset 4 for what he'll be missing once Wizkid is gone . He knows that his lion portion when Wizzy was around will be reduced dramatically once he's gone, so he, banky can't seem to accept this grim reality that has befallen him
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by clemsmith: 5:47am On Feb 18, 2013
u guys should free the boy jor.Guys don wise up o.2baba is a legend
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by soldprop: 6:03am On Feb 18, 2013
LesbianBoy: SMH at the posters Choice-of-words......which one is wizkid and bankyw FIGHT on twitter? Bikonu, did wizkid and bankyw 'throw' punch? Did they fight 'gidigbo' or 'chinese'? so why use the word 'fight'?mstcheww.....RUBBISH!
Anyways as for wizkid he should remember KARMA! shebi he has opened ''Star boy'' abi na Star pikin entertainment! what he did to bankyw after he helped his career, someone else will do same to him......O TAN!

That means banky did it to some one too ?
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by RuuDie(m): 6:07am On Feb 18, 2013
pro01: Without opportunity, all the preparation in the world is useless; without exposure and the chance to prove yourself, your talent is meaningless. After all, what use is a diamond nobody can see?

Hats off man. . .you've spoken well!!!
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Psaalmuel(m): 6:08am On Feb 18, 2013
Wizkid kon siqn me jare dant mind dat bald head man..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Jubal01: 6:13am On Feb 18, 2013
visionbiafra: One thing is for sure, as certainly as the sun rises from the east and sets in the west, WIZKID'S SHORT STINCT AT THE TOP OF THE NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY IS OVER!
You're right. Just like 1 noise maker called d'banj. Wizkid is dead and gone!
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by oddy4real(m): 6:15am On Feb 18, 2013
RICH-BOI:

don't mind those halfwitted label owners in nigeria. if wizkid is not good then there's nothing to be made. if it's that easy to make a star, banky w should go and turn sunday mba into an international artiste

I can't stop laughing oh........

Why do you guys keep referring to Banky W as the Label Owner of E.M.E? He doesn't own it!!!
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by nlofficial(m): 6:31am On Feb 18, 2013
Deiok: HmmM have it comes to this estent?!!! They better keep their raunting mouth before anything get worst oooh.

You for warn me for pidgin make I wear helmet for eyes nau. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Crestltd: 6:32am On Feb 18, 2013
wiz if Good morning sir is not enough for banky then ur have 2 move on wit ur life. Banky is the ingrate insted. Cos i knw u hv paid all ur dues to him. Man gat to be independent.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by nattymallam: 6:41am On Feb 18, 2013
They both helped each other. But Banky is hurt because d kid is his cash cow
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by mosquitoNet(m): 6:41am On Feb 18, 2013
Banky W abeg come sign me jare. F**ck Wizkid
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Kaleni(m): 6:42am On Feb 18, 2013
I don't even know what's worrying this man called Banky W. Although somehow it pained to lose a prominent member of a team but that doesn't warrant to be fuming and ranting,and pointing accussing finger on each other. Everybody know Wizkid through your record label but being a talented musician,he's the one that gives much publicity to EME so leave that dude alone and face your work. Wizkid face your music career squarely and disregard side talking!!! That's why I love Olamide, baddo baba, one man Mopol....
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Odinaka00(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2013
Hehehehe Banky W should just start writing d remix of Diamond by Rihana lol, cuz Ebute Emeta nor go blow A̶̲̥̅♏ again
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 18, 2013
They misbehaved foolishly. Matured guys don't take their anger and case to social media. If we must engage in words it will be face to face.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by sappiebree(f): 6:54am On Feb 18, 2013
undecidedAbeg jor! People cant remain in d same place ever.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by ValentineRoses: 7:00am On Feb 18, 2013
A KID FIGHTING OVER A FOOD CALL BANKU. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by etunoman76(m): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2013
fitzmayowa: Na wa ooooooooo, when them they share money we no hear anything ooooooo, now wey show don end them begin involve us.

Hisses goes back to ironing my cloth for work

My guy, wetin happen, na nite u dey iron? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party / Ruby Orjiakor Seeks Approval From River Goddess To Shoot A Movie (Video) / Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.