Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! (45118 Views)

D'banj And Banky W Stylish In Coordinated Black Outfits / Chidinma And Banky W Perform At MTN 10th Anniversary Celebration(photos) / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Fadelex(m): 11:55am On Feb 18, 2013
Delafruita:
its amazing people no longer understand the meaning of loyalty.marshall matters was nothing before Dre took a risk on him.after a few years,eminem could have decided to walk away.he could have decided dre had made enough money off him but guess what,til date,its still shady/aftermath.tuface understands loyalty and thats why till date he keeps linking up with kennis.its not about talent,dyu know how many talented folks are on the streets of lagos?banky w was already a made name before wizkid ever came on board.he just had a concert a few days ago without wizkid and sold out.he could have kept going on his own but as a businessman,he decided to diversify and bring up younger boys.wizkid should learn what loyalty means.naeto c has been signed to storm records for years and there have never been issues of a falling out but when some people get plenty of cash and fame,it goes into teir heads and they are like "why should he get this much % when i do all the work" but they forget that they would never have hit the limelight if such people hadnt taken a chance on them
U said it all..... Everybody can move on individually bt our lives will be better in conjunction wit some people
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by holuwarlay08(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
bros banky should act like agbalagba.......... he should leave wizzard kid to move on with his life. a male child will never stay forever with is fathers house.......\\fact//[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Haybeexyz(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dis ll serve as a lesson 2 all dose managers/Producers who Concentrates majorly on one artist leavin d odas...It was obvious he built his team on Wizkid n d kid is gone now......ooopss
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by sweetgala(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Nah dem sabi. I no help them share loot so why bother.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by econome(m): 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Mortal Kombat
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by brown3: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
rhymz: My guy if you don't know something just ask instead of assuming and commenting with false authority.
Wizkid signed a 2-year contract with Banky in 2009 and it expired in 2012, why do you think the issue of contract review is taking the front burner.
The kid has been exploited enough, he is in his rights to ask for a renegotiation that will greatly benefit him this time. The former contract was a 50-50 between him and Banky, then from his own 50% the former manager who introduced him to banky collects 25%. . .which kind nonsense be that.
50 to 50 is not too bad. Is the former manager that is cheating on wizzy, why will he be paying him 25% out of his 50%, that is too much 10% is enough, he should stop paying him bcause he has paid him enough.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by passjamb(m): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
It was only a matter of time, this was always going to happen, no surprises.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
jadakiss213: na your Papa own abi?
abeg shut up if u know notin
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Uchewsk(m): 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
pekelepekele: Stewpid! is what I call Banky W . Wizkid made you whom you are today not you making him whom he is today although you gave him some recognition meaning you both helped each other but He had helped you more than you did to him.

Have you guys forgotten that is this same banky W singing from ebute metta hey hey hey. Very funny if not for wizkid EME is a joke and one thing I hate about people is that they will stand on your throat like adam's apple ranting they are your boss they helped you this way and that forgetting the fact that you can help someone if that person doesn't help himself then the help you gave to that person is a waste! . You signed him and he performed beautifully that is just what you should be thanking heavens for or what do you want other record label bosses like Kenny's music that have signed different artist since 2face left and they are still not on point since then .

Banky W is the Ingrate not Wizkid
how old r u?, cos i cn c u're talkin out of imaturity jst lyk d wizKID....
#idiot

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
''I Made u what u are'' Is a total obsolete Shitty Line -- I dont believe in it.

If a talent walks in its right track, it would surely Blosom.

Not even a Man can stop It
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by ANYPEN(m): 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
if D'banj and Don jazzy can split, i wonder which other musical artist union should worth making noise about.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by stupor(m): 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hmmmmmmm !

Why must every good relationship end up like this !

Life is a capital !
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Roric: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
pDude: Fighting indeed. cheesy

It is called publicity stunt. Used to increase album sales and stay relevant in the media. tongue

Plantation boiz, Tony Tetuila and Kanye West all did the same. Nothing new

If they are really fighting, they should go for something better and not using twitter....... grin grin
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
peckhamboi: THIS STORY IS FALSE, THERE WAS NO TWITTER FIGHT BETWEEN WIZKID AND BANKY W. IT IS PHOTOSHOP.

I JUST SPOKE TO BANKY AND TOLD ME NOTHING HAPPENED.

pheckhamboi, u spoke with banky in ur dream?
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by manny4life(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
Shollypopz:

Gist me! What happened in CA??

Like I heard, EME entertainment has been in a series of no show concerts swindling people of their money. I heard that third party promoters here in the U.S. filed damages in the District Court(perhaps they've settled), and most people who bought tickets have petitioned the Nigerian Embassy as well as ICS to bar them from entering the U.S. (again it's a petition, likely/unlikely to hold). Although it's important to note that the CA incident (excuse they gave is because they were denied visa) or some bullshit, read up on the story and follow up events. It's not one case but a few of them.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by ojowizzy: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
Mehn,banky tried 4 wizzy buh d guy mind don dey set already,sori EME buh wizzy is dah bomb
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Bearshare(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Verified...

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Bearshare(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
Like seriously i had to check online to confirm if Banky really said the 'I made you' stuff and pooommmm it was true...Banky towed the path only God deserves...only God has the power to do so.

Imagine OBJ will never make a statement like that openly to his son GEJ embarassed embarassed embarassed

*never knew Banky was this proud a person*
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 19, 2013
I never seem to understand why these label bosses always tend to act like gods to their artistes. I think they should be more matured, labeling someone who made you millions ingrate and statements like 'I made u who you are' or 'you would have been nothing without me' just don't cut it. Wizkid is more matured than I think. He moved on and like every smart artist and ardent follower of music would have predicted, really surprised Banky didn't see it coming. Someone better hahahaha maybe davido but that's an argument for another day
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by ladeski: 4:02am On Feb 19, 2013
Reading through all the comments made me want to drop a few of my own.

1. Artist development. An artiste may want to move in a separate and distinct direction, be it choice of country(concerts) or choice of producer. He may aslo want to produce him/herself. Difficult to do especially if still under a boss who may not agree.

2. Money. He may feel why pay x percentage to you when I can earn y.

3. Timing. What better time to leave than when you are hot, and wiz is hot right?

4. Personal differences. Both may have fallen out over other issues not covered by the press yet. Banky's alleged tweets point to this. 'I made you' is a bitter and a childish way to go, if true.

To conclude only God makes, the rest of us just contribute to success.Wiz kid might be the last star that Banky smells in this lifetime. Kennis are yet to find a 2face replacement with all the connections D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ have.

Na so e easy?

Ask puff daddy since biggie died if he's found anyone remotely close?.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by 8686(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2013
Nawa o... When banky dey talk like this wetin make GOD wey make all of us talk. Anyway I believe there's never gonna be a replacement for wizkid cos the dude is quite talented n no1 can replicate his vocals. Banky can get busy working on the remix of his ebute meta meta eh eh grin cheesy
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by iamdsam: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2013
*spys* Na this kind quarrel dey go on since Waiten concern me Mtchewww *walks by*
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by kourtney247: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
Well,ℓ̊ don't blame wizzy,baba banky is taking him for granted.if m d starboy ℓ̊ will do same.. Banky thinks wizzy is stupid,bt hez not,hez just humble.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by kourtney247: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
holuwarlay08: bros banky should act like agbalagba.......... he should leave wizzard kid to move on with his life. a male child will never stay forever with is fathers house.......\\fact//[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Temysteve(m): 12:02am On May 09, 2015
kudiice:
Can't wait to be a star too. I will be fighting Bill gate and Warren Buffete on twitter too. Oh sh*t! Why did u wake me from ma dream.
oops! U fall my hand sha, u dnt even believe in urself..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers / Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car / Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.