Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! (44699 Views)

D'banj And Banky W Stylish In Coordinated Black Outfits / Chidinma And Banky W Perform At MTN 10th Anniversary Celebration(photos) / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 18, 2013
cocospice:
and i jus watch tonton dikeh its ova video on soundcity. That music is crab, her voice is whack
cocoyam why will you bring toto decay into dis matter . FYI the song is wack but the video is good
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Bebetter: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2013
[size=20pt]FAKE. Photoshop! Cooked up, well scripted story! (By some crazy blogger). Deleted tweets abi(mmmm, how convenient cheesy ) . Abeg... next post please[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Emmywudz(m): 8:50am On Feb 18, 2013
visionbiafra: One thing is for sure, as certainly as the sun rises from the east and sets in the west, WIZKID'S SHORT STINCT AT THE TOP OF THE NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY IS OVER!
mumu wen he's already wi† konvict, nd has soo many int collabos, he doesn't need Nijas music industry, infact he wld stil remain ontop Nijas music industry
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by azzima(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2013
pDude: Fighting indeed. cheesy

It is called publicity stunt. Used to increase album sales and stay relevant in the media. tongue

Plantation boiz, Tony Tetuila and Kanye West all did the same. Nothing new
thank you o.a huge publicity stunt.am not buying it.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by jadakiss213(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2013
oddy4real:
Why do you guys keep referring to Banky W as the Label Owner of E.M.E? He doesn't own it!!!
na your Papa own abi?
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Interesting! Who's Winning? cheesy
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by jadakiss213(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2013
brown3: but you dont renegotiate why the present contract is still on. Messi and ronaldo where able to take a pay rise after their initial contract espired. You dont renegotiate or take a pay rise No matter how ferfect or magical u re, untill your present contract espired.
You can re -negotiate any contract anytime.provided its with mutual consent.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by sauceEEP(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2013
I wonder why there is so much noise whenever the relationship between artist and record label goes sour. Tuface and kennis music never engaged in a war of words when he left to start his own record label called hypertek eventhough he was being exploited. Wizkid nd banky should stop this show of shame...
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by profola2be(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2013
visionbiafra: One thing is for sure, as certainly as the sun rises from the east and sets in the west, WIZKID'S SHORT STINCT AT THE TOP OF THE NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY IS OVER!
Because you are his creator,abi? That's why you think his SHORT STINCT AT THE TOP OF THE NIGERIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY IS OVER!
You are not his maker,get that right.
In as much you aren't his maker,you can't determine the level at which he (WIZKID) will rise to!!!
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2013
hehehe....here's another meme i made

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by soloheater(m): 9:17am On Feb 18, 2013
Na so pepul like wizkid reach?..the boy definitely will not find it hard alone
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by dalhat14(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2013
Haba,Banky, he can't continue to serve u forever nau, he's got to grow, its no crime to move on
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Mukaz: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2013
Dis days all artists want to be d boss and make dat money alone without sharing anything
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by MsPweshy(f): 10:13am On Feb 18, 2013
Like seriously if not for Wizkid who would have known Banky W, that much.. undecided
If Davido has his own record label, why can't Wizzy have his?
Wizzy i wish u the best.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by fuckluv(f): 10:20am On Feb 18, 2013
coogar:

you are as dumb as banky w. who called you in to read this in the first place. you saw the topic before deciding go post - if it does not affect your lifestyle, why make a comment?
Let's see who is dumb here. Must u quote someone you've never met inorder to be rude? U didn't buy MB for me, remember? Don't think that because this is a face-less platform, u can decide to be offensive to whom u chose to. Be polite to strangers because u never can tell who might be of help to you. To think that u even wrote "go" instead of "to" shows how hasty u can be to abusing people!
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Chimerase(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2013
ohisola: Seun! I wrote D*I*C*K not joystick
laf ma fuckiin! D.I.c.k out gringringrin una de see na D*I*C*K me read kwa embarassed
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by yuzedo: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2013
"I heard muthafuckers sayin' they made Hov, made Hov say; 'Ok, so make another Hov'.."
- Jay-Z (Lost One: Kingdom Come) undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by mikeell: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2013
Maxymilliano: Wizkid And Banky W In Intense Fight:“I Made You Who You Are Today”

Nigerian artist Ayo Balogun aka Wizkid and his former boss, Banky W of EME are currently in a very tough fight.

Few weeks ago, Wizkid dumped Banky W’s record label to start his own company tagged “Star Boy Entertainment”.

On Friday, Wizkid showed up at Banky W’s love concert that took place at the Civic Center in Victoria Island, Lagos.

Wizkid and his girlfriend, Omotayo showed up as regular guests but the star boy wasn’t comfortable throughout his stay.

He was spotted with his head bowed all through the concert.

Minutes later, we learnt star boy walked of the event with his girlfriend without talking to any of his label mates.

Few hours ago, the pair engaged each other in a tough war of words on Twitter.

See the tweets below.

Banky W said:

Am not gonna pretend like your absence from the team would not be felt, you will be replaced by a better artiste

Never knew you were such an ingrate, I made you who you are today and that fact is something you can never deny. Wish you all the best

Wizkid Replied with:

I can never be replaced, you mistook my loyalty for stupidity so don’t get mad that I’ve decided to move on with my life Going live on Ustream in a bit #TeamWizkid lets get it!

The tweets have been deleted.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/02/i-made-you-who-you-are-today-wizkid-and-banky-w-in-intense-fight-on-twitter.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

just another two celeb trying to make money soon they will come up with beef songs for you to buy and while their acct increase you will be losing your money to them trying to ear what insult they have for each other

let fight if they want but must they do it on twitter.
Mchew
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Pain(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2013
Fake tweets!
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by olumidaie(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2013
ohisola: Seun! I wrote D*I*C*K not joystick

abi oh!!!!!!! "d*i*c*k" is a name while "Joyyyy"STICK" is a "TOOL".....lol.....so if I want to talk about my cousin, I wont be able to call his name? mscheww
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Fadelex(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2013
What most people dnt understand is dat whoever God used to raised you shld be forever grateful to, few years bck I had some disagreement wit my benefactor and we parted ways, even though i continued on my own, things were never smooth, i settled with him later and opportunities started coming in, even thou we are nt working together anymore, his blessings has been working for me.... I'm nt saying Wizkid shld be enslaved to Banky W forever bt he shld av left on a good note.... Wizkid isn't dat talented and I'm sure Banky is gonna raise another superstar.... I tink lack of education(not necessarily academic)
Is disturbing wizkid coupled with greediness.... Y is Justin Beiber stil with Usher?? The boy is even a bigger superstar than Usher ryt now bt he knows master na master no matter wat he has achieved.... Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Fadelex(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Orikinla(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2013
One thing I can say is short man Whizkid can never grow taller than Banky W. grin
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by dammytosh: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2013
Fadelex: What most people dnt understand is dat whoever God used to raised you shld be forever grateful to, few years bck I had some disagreement wit my benefactor and we parted ways, even though i continued on my own, things were never smooth, i settled with him later and opportunities started coming in, even thou we are nt working together anymore, his blessings has been working for me.... I'm nt saying Wizkid shld be enslaved to Banky W forever bt he shld av left on a good note.... Wizkid isn't dat talented and I'm sure Banky is gonna raise another superstar.... I tink lack of education(not necessarily academic)
Is disturbing wizkid coupled with greediness.... Y is Justin Beiber stil with Usher?? The boy is even a bigger superstar than Usher ryt now bt he knows master na master no matter wat he has achieved.... Gbam

That is you. So because Barcelona made Messi, he should continue to collect peanut while morons around him earn more.

See, when some one is loyal to you. You should think ahead of him and make him very comfortable financially to maintain that loyalty.

Do you want Wizkid to serve Banky W for life ?

I get infuriated when i hear "I MADE U"

Let him sign me and make me a super star (NB: i gat no voice, no 6 pack, no swag, i am ugly , and can't put lyrics together to save the world from iran's nuclear weapon.)
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by ruckylove: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2013
Big head..... sorry banky go and sleep. Yeah, maybe you discovered wizky... sorry wizkid, but u wouldnt have moved an inch with ur stupid ebutemetta umbrella remix. No wizkid no EME. U whizky, go back to school and dump igbo. Dts all am saying for now.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Fadelex(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2013
dammytosh:

That is you. So because Barcelona made Messi, he should continue to collect peanut while morons around him earn more.

See, when some one is loyal to you. You should think ahead of him and make him very comfortable financially to maintain that loyalty.

Do you want Wizkid to serve Banky W for life ?

I get infuriated when i hear "I MADE U"

Let him sign me and make me a super star (NB: i gat no voice, no 6 pack, no swag, i am ugly , and can't put lyrics together to save the world from iran's nuclear weapon.)
I'm nt sayin he shld be his slave, all i'm sayin is dat he shld be grateful to Banky, one tin is sure, without Banky, wizkid wouldn't be wia he is today, he might be better or not even recognized.... It takes a lotta belief and courage to help sm1.... He gave him platform, he believed in him wen no1 believed in him...
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Symphony007: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2013
This just showed how matured usher is, he made justin bieber who he is but never demanded anything from him or held him on a leash..that is the personification of maturitu and selfless help to others.
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by nerodenero: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2013
For Wizkid-can you bite the hand that fed you?The answer is NO.It is always important to seek peace no matter how expensive.For Banky-If he wants to move on,it shouldnt be a problem,rather,you should be proud of what he achieved under you.If you dwell further in this misunderstand,then you will be seen as being envious of him.Allow him,besides,somebody made you too
Re: Wizkid And Banky.W Fight on Twitter! by Delafruita(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2013
pekelepekele: Stewpid! is what I call Banky W . Wizkid made you whom you are today not you making him whom he is today although you gave him some recognition meaning you both helped each other but He had helped you more than you did to him.

Have you guys forgotten that is this same banky W singing from ebute metta hey hey hey. Very funny if not for wizkid EME is a joke and one thing I hate about people is that they will stand on your throat like adam's apple ranting they are your boss they helped you this way and that forgetting the fact that you can help someone if that person doesn't help himself then the help you gave to that person is a waste! . You signed him and he performed beautifully that is just what you should be thanking heavens for or what do you want other record label bosses like Kenny's music that have signed different artist since 2face left and they are still not on point since then .

Banky W is the Ingrate not Wizkid
its amazing people no longer understand the meaning of loyalty.marshall matters was nothing before Dre took a risk on him.after a few years,eminem could have decided to walk away.he could have decided dre had made enough money off him but guess what,til date,its still shady/aftermath.tuface understands loyalty and thats why till date he keeps linking up with kennis.its not about talent,dyu know how many talented folks are on the streets of lagos?banky w was already a made name before wizkid ever came on board.he just had a concert a few days ago without wizkid and sold out.he could have kept going on his own but as a businessman,he decided to diversify and bring up younger boys.wizkid should learn what loyalty means.naeto c has been signed to storm records for years and there have never been issues of a falling out but when some people get plenty of cash and fame,it goes into teir heads and they are like "why should he get this much % when i do all the work" but they forget that they would never have hit the limelight if such people hadnt taken a chance on them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu With Miracle Ikechukwu, The Winner / Photos From Ejine Okoroafor's Birthday Celebration / Alex VS Kiki Osinbajo: Who Rocked The Camo Look Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.