Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89061 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kbaby1: 9:22am On Feb 20, 2013
Zizibest: Wil dere be transport reimburse? cos going 2 ilorin 4rm phc where i reside wil cost me close to 20,000. Dis is serious money 4 me to sgend nw
wen is ur date? Cause am also going to ilorin from phc. Kate4Francis@yahoo.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by engrachile4ree: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2013
Pretty002: Mine is unilorin 24th, cbt centre. I can't remember the position I applied for. Does anyone have the publication?

I am leaving from abuja to Ilorin in a chattered toyota saloon car on 23rd. i need 4 people to join me at a token of N5000 only for to and fro. you may reach me on 08094608383 for detail arrangement.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kbaby1: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2013
eccles chinda: Hi is there any one heading to ilorin, I'll be writing on 25th I don't rili knw dat area I'm in portharcourt,
yea I ve seen my patner let's go there. Email me on Kate4Francis@yahoo.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by engrachile4ree: 9:37am On Feb 20, 2013
eka baby: Pls is der any1 writing on d 24th,@ ilorin??am ​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ confused i stay @ kaduna n chose abj as my exam centre just †̥☺ see Ilorin as my exam centre,pls if der is any1 writing on 24th pls let's hook up.Ʊ can email me @ thelma852002@yahoo.com

i m leaving abuja for ilorin in a chattered toyota saloon car for only N5000 only for to and fro on 23rd and my exam is 24th 1pm. reach me on 08094608383 for detail arrangement.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Recado: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2013
mr stanley: Mr Stanley: I am in Benin City and my exam center is same Kwara State. Na wa oh!!Not going anyways!
. Brother from benin! Please I'd like to know date of ur exam, I am also an applicant dat resides in benin city shortlisted for the exam but my exam date is 24th. I don't even knw whr to board d bus heading to kwara from benin city. Please reply ASAP . Thanks
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by engrachile4ree: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2013
We are leaving abuja for ilorin on 23rd and our exam is 1pm at uni Ilorin on 24th. we are going in a chattered toyota car at N5000 to and fro. one space left. if you are interested call 08094608383
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2013
Mine is on 25th,and my Venue is Ilorin CBT Centre.Pls Ecclesa Chinda how do we take off from ph.I learnt that we have to go on sunday morning because we wouldn't meet up if we live on monday morning nd that we wouldn't meet up.Here is my BB PIN-2A7F0A49 2go I'd rexmary1 pls reply now
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ovieohene: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2013
Hi brighter, we have d same date and venue but not the same time.
lets talk then, my email is glopeters@gmail.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mikolo2008: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=Engrr][/quote] now u understand what I am talking about
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eldoradoxx: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2013
Do u have the test on 23rd Feb around 11 am at CBT centre Unilorin? Are u planning to travel from abuja a day before the test ? Let's talk/ plan together. I have changed my mind on the test, ll be going. Write me on emmadesmo2000@yahoo.com and I ll give u my fone number. Tnx
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eghosarita: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2013
Mornah25: Tnx buddie,urs is d most reasonable post so far as far as am concerned..I fall in dis category cos my application was incomplete. I tried uploading my pix several times bt wz unsuccessful. At a point,I wz fed up n didn't even expect to b invited cos dey sent me a text some days ago telling me to go n complete my registration bt I didn't. Pls,kindly share more light cos I don't wana bother myself going all d way to IB whereas lagos is my preferred centre.thnx bro
@mornah25, pls try and go for d exam, it is genuine and not a scam, I have travelled from lagos to portharcourt that I have never been to to write a test yet didn't get d job, but that is not tp say if u go to ibadan u won't be taken, don't give up,n go and write it like ur life depends on it and leave d rest to God.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hollayemy89: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2013
Pls, I just want to say this, if there has been anyone dt wil be sitting for d exam should pls be updating d fellow nairalanders on d questions written to, immediatel after their test each day til d exercise runn to an end... One love
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by joshdamie(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2013
For the national identity management commission exam formal, exam answers, past questions and live questions Call 08160531848 ..
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sambright2012: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2013
@dayo2000
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dencot: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2013
Plz anybody writing on 27th in unilorin?plz if u are going from Abuja let me know may be we can go toogether.my email is denco90@gmail.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dencot: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2013
Up till now i have not seen anyone post in ilorin writing on 27th.Please if u happend to be writing the same date with me plz email me so that we can disuse and see how the journey will be.Am going from Abuja.denco90@gmail.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by psalmytito(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2013
IS IT TRUE THAT THERE IS A PROTEST GOING ON IN ABUJA BY NIMC EXSTAFF?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by fimi: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2013
Anibody writin on d 27th in UI ibadan...?pls holla at me cuz I'm writin thr also..225aa6cd...dts ma pin
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Mornah25: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2013
eghosarita: @mornah25, pls try and go for d exam, it is genuine and not a scam, I have travelled from lagos to portharcourt that I have never been to to write a test yet didn't get d job, but that is not tp say if u go to ibadan u won't be taken, don't give up,n go and write it like ur life depends on it and leave d rest to God.
tnx bro..I really appreciate!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by GeebeeM(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
psalmytito: IS IT TRUE THAT THERE IS A PROTEST GOING ON IN ABUJA BY NIMC EXSTAFF?
heard it in d news
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mrstanley1: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Dave ama:
Am in benin city and my center FUT-Minna Niger state on the 25th
Yours is close o! All the Best!!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Realtym(f): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
snowvidbarca: Pretty002 mine also is CBT ilorin 24th feb where r u going from[/color]
Also CBT Ilorin 24th Feb.
I reside in Abuja. will be going 4rm Jabi Park
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Aaneetar(f): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
It's really annoying,mine is ilorin 10am.how am supposed to make it I don't know.If they didn't want us to take the exam why bother.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by denicegq86: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
its really annoying what these gov establishments are doing, why dont there settle their house before sending out invitations for recruitment when there foundation is on fire. its all in the news how there are protest of workers in the NIMC sector so new in takes how are there going to go about it or there just wnt to do this and put all in a waiting list as there normally do? this is really not a good thing Nigerian gov should get their selves right because its not encouraging.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Kobymay: 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
2goodbobo: I stay in Abuja but my Exam centre is Minna. I just think is a deliberate attempt to discourage people from taking the test. If not, why refer somebody to a different state entirely to go and write the test?
same with me, my exam is in minna
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by eghosarita: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Mornah25: tnx bro..I really appreciate!
Mornah25: tnx bro..I really appreciate!
uwc
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Eltappy: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Well I consider this a good news, visit Nimc website, there is a pop message that says candidates can take the test @ there preffrered state centers.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Kobymay: 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
Who are those in abuja writing in Minna on the 28th

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by macpeter1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
please im in port harcourt now but my exam centre is at unil
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Ebeez: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Pls who has nimc interview on the 27th? Am n abuja and my centre is in minna. Hw do I move from here, wic park? U cn reply me at bubznjemz@gmail.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ibkspecial: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Am in Lagos. My test center is University of Ibadan,on 23rd at 1.00pm
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by aom119(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
please o. Am based in Abuja and i was asked to go to Enugu-Salvation Hall Christ Church, Uwani Enugu by Osondo bus stop/exam date 23/02/2013. Anyone with idea on how i will emaback on the trip? Not been to enugu before. Thanks to you all and all the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.