Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89026 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Vetsolo(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
Gbolite am n akure 2 hok me up on 2go drlobetti
Gboliwe:
Wrong observation. I applied two days after the opening was advertised. I applied for a local government cordinator, I am from Abia. I live in Owerri, I chose Portharcourt as preferred location because it was the nearest option. There was no Enugu option then- to show how early I applied and my centre is in AKURE. I have never been there at all. I don't even know how to get there.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by jhoshy55: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
Is anyone writing in Lagos on the 23 feb (saturday) by 8am? Mine is saturday and i don't know if the time will be changed due to the environmental sanitation.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by chyna4luv: 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
drlizzy: Why on earth should they refer people to States other than their preferred exam location?
drlizzy Pls NIMC cant refer any applicant to another state other than their preferred exam location, refer back to your application process maybe you chosen a wrong exam location. I chose Lagos and I am given the Lagos centre. Thanks.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
Vetsolo: Gbolite am n akure 2 hok me up on 2go drlobetti
I am not on 2go. Are you on bbm?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mavizzi: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
chyna4luv: drlizzy Pls NIMC cant refer any applicant to another state other than their preferred exam location, refer back to your application process maybe you chosen a wrong exam location. I chose Lagos and I am given the Lagos centre. Thanks.

you dont know what u're talking abt... i was among the first people to apply. i reside in abuja, they shifted me to minna, so what u talking abt

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by platorepublic(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
I am writing it on the 27th in LAGOS dis is my number 07052066210
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ladeski: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
mavizzi: .

you dont know what u're talking abt... i was among the first people to apply. i reside in abuja, they shifted me to minna, so what u talking abt
supported
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by GeebeeM(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
mavizzi: Hi, pls those posted to minna for the aptitude test, can email me mifechi@yahoo.com... Don't wanna go there on my own
same here, on 25/2/2013, 07036664144

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by saheed3(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
my exam date is 24th, which is sunday by 11:00am @ ikeja center 1, but i have a problem with valid Identity card, what do i do? i have voter's card, photocopy of national id card
saheed.amao@yahoo.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by cmonek(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
hello house,please am writing on the 25th. Dont really knw where to board a bus to ibadan here in portharcourt. Can anyone please help me know the place to board the bus. If anyone is leaving on sun from ph to ibadan,we two can surely hook up. Beep me 08092135751
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by denicegq86: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
writing at FUTA any one leaving from lagos state? 08038585723
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sambright2012: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
4rm my investigations GMAT was nt mostly used for federal jobs itz much of wot d last post mentioned
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by maiamy: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
Please can anybody tell me d date nd centre for abuja aptitude test
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by larryjis: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
afrobaby: To enable you prepare well for the NIMC tst and pass in flying colours, get a copy of brainfriend,a computer based-test software, it is a compilation of examination questions, it has over 40000 questions and answers in 40 subjects, aptitude test questions etc . You can contact me on adebimpe.odufuwa@cinfores.com for your copy, cost just #3500. Resellers wanted too.
U be thief just like ur papa....are u a learner
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by katemorine: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
i was posted to minna for nimc interview test...i reside in lagos and i dont know anyone there.....please...anyone posted to minna should contact me on 08182818001/08063411911 ayodele adams.....please
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hope am not alone cos i havn't seen anyone posted to ETC CENTRE IKEJA LAGOS. IF DATS UR CENTRE,PLS LETS connect

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Herdeoye(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
People can complain sha
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by saheed3(m): 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
am writing at oba akran ikeja on 24th, if u r are writin the same date pls what job title did u apply for. i've forgotten mine pls and some1 said we are post accordin to job apply for
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Muttex(m): 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2013
Please am writing mine on the 23th of this month @ ETC hall,FUTA Akure
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by nwakaopara: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
sombody caled me nd sd he is frm NIMC office,dat since am at ABJ,i shuld send my details to him,so dat dey will resend me back to ABJ since am thr,is it real or wayo ?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by tjimoh: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
I applied in Lagos and my Exam Centre is ETC Centre,1,Oba Akran, Ikeja, Lagos...My concern now is that how can one be sure if political influence will not spoil the whole recruiting process. I think Director General of NIMC should learn his lesson from Immigration Recruitment that was recently cancelled due to some Discripancies. GMAT + Current Affairs might be the areas of help for the test preparation... Best of Luck to all NLers shortlisted for the Exam.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by FRANKSOL(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
please mine is @ Unilag on 26th. If you are on same date please lets plan on how to get this done.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Muttex(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
Please if ou are writing your test in FUTA Akure @ 8am ,please hook me up at akano4good@gmal.com or my 2go leyoosthical.
Thank you
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
nwaka opara: sombody caled me nd sd he is frm NIMC office,dat since am at ABJ,i shuld send my details to him,so dat dey will resend me back to ABJ since am thr,is it real or wayo ?
This is what you get for dropping your number in an open forum.
It is as fake as fake can ever be.
Run sister, run!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by denicegq86: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
I AM MEANT TO WRITE AT FUTE AKURE BUT I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I AM TO GET THERE.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by pastormmadu(m): 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
big spif: Hi guys, choose abuja as my test center cos im based in Abuja but was thrown to Ilorin and writting on the 23rd, i guess as someone said its a strategy to reduce and discorage crowd. so who's going from Abuja lets plan up how we go? Dont know ilorin much but pass on my way to lagos. Hows their test like? Hola pls if interested

I chose abuja too, a̲̅ηϑ was posted to Ilorin to write by 9am on 23rd. Can we hook up cos 2 good heads are better than one. If on BB, add m̶̥̊e on 278710d2, or call 07014903048. Æm expecting u
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by albacete(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
remzytimer: Pls to those of u dt will be writting first, i mean at early date should try at all cost to display the question here either full snapped picture or by full copying....be ur brothers keeper!...best of luck! "NB: QUESTIONS MIGHT NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE TAKEN HOME"

Are u for real? U mean after doing exam malpractice to graduate, u still want to continue to tow that path?
If u are a full fledged graduate, u should NOT have thought of this in the first instance.

And u think the candidates will not be monitored via CCTV cameras? Besides they will be too busy with their exam to snap any damn question to post to you.

"Being ur brother's keeper" is not applicable in this case; it is out of context.

By d way, i am writing on 23rd (UNILORIN).

*exits d thread and goes back to study*

2 Likes

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ladeski: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hello

Anyone sitting for the exam on the 26th of feb at U.I.? Holla o
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by albacete(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
nwaka opara: sombody caled me nd sd he is frm NIMC office,dat since am at ABJ,i shuld send my details to him,so dat dey will resend me back to ABJ since am thr,is it real or wayo ?
Gboliwe:
This is what you get for dropping your number in an open forum.
It is as fake as fake can ever be.
Run sister, run!

them go hear am. Shebi dem dey drop number for public forum?

Scammers don dey build new contact list now. This is a good avenue for them to get as many maga as possible.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by afrobaby(f): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
larryjis: U be thief just like ur papa....are u a learner
Who is this jobless guy, is it a crime to now make an advert on nairaland, must you show ur lack of respect for ur father on a social media, ur post showed nothing but the kind of hom u are from, if u respect your parent, u wont write that rubbish, Iwonder when seun will remove all this lunatics from this forum
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by pastormmadu(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
♏y̶̲̥̅ exam center is CBT unilorin, I will be writing on 23rd by 9am...fellow nairalanders τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ will be taking off fяø̲̣m Onitsha, let's make tђє journey together a̲̅ηϑ be a source of motivation to each other. Add m̶̥̊e on 2go... Pastormmadu, on BB...278710d2, on facebook...pastor mmadu, or call 07014903048. We all a̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ε̲̣ gonna make it...AMEN!!!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dayo20002002: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
I am posted to Unilag faculty of social science on 28th

Pls u cn contact me on 08028295941

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.