Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89058 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ekababy1(f): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2013
Pls is der any1 writing on d 24th,@ ilorin??am ​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ confused i stay @ kaduna n chose abj as my exam centre just †̥☺ see Ilorin as my exam centre,pls if der is any1 writing on 24th pls let's hook up.Ʊ can email me @ thelma852002@yahoo.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by gemkofo(f): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
@ugoholly and @dayojoy ma center IƧ̷̜̌̋ also @enugu on τђε 28th of feb,10am,mine IƧ̷̜̌̋ salvation hall christ church ,uwani,enugu,I'm presently in lag I guess we can meet there.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by rcb34: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
home-bucks:
hello everyone, I got same text but I called a friend who has contact with NIMS, he confirmed that it was a scam. the former staffers that were laid off hacked into the website and sent those invites.

Please you guys should do your own intelligence further.

"My source is very credible please"
We are talking abt NIMC here not NIMS,I guess you are d scammer

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kendokind: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2013
pls if u are sent to uni ilorin for d aptitude test of nimc and ur exam date is 25th feb, 2013. if u ar travlin from owerri to dat state pls contact me @ email..krosst87@yahoo.com.or 08065841828.am always online..lets organize our travlin to dat way in time. tank u.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Amazingift01(f): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
[quote author=Gboliwe]
I am not on 2go. Are you on bbm?[/quote. mine is 25th in futa.26F4D045
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mikolo2008: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
[b][/b]
There are only two logical reasons for the test centre issues, I remember sometime in jan. I received a msg from NIMC asking me to check my profile n reconfirm it, when I checked it showed Akwa Ibom as my centre instead of lagos and other irregularities, all I did was correct them n saved it. N now I was posted to the Lagos centre, Ikeja 28th, so in a nut shell most people didn't verify or reconfirm their profile. Another logical reason is the issue of staffing, there is a possiblity they had a high concentration of applicatants in a particular region n they had to move them to a region with lower concentration. Now I guess we hv settled that, who has written the test b4, we need ideas we all know it Computer Based, what else do we need to know...!

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2013
My Center is Oyo state. Anyone here going to Oyo state
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abuja – Activities at the National Assembly were nearly paralysed, Tuesday, as sacked workers of. National Identity Management Commission, NIMC, laid siege at the entrance  of the complex.

The protesters, who stormed the National Assembly in hundreds apparently caught security operatives stationed at the complex napping as they arrived early and succeeded in barricading the entrance.

Some of the protesters carried placards with the following inscriptions: “Sack NIMC DG now” “Listen to the cry of 4029 staff of NIMC who were sacked without due process” “Onyemenam is a thief.”

Human and vehicular barricade mounted by the protesters resulted in a traffic gridlock which forced many motorists to abandon their cars along the drive-way into the National Assembly.

The protesters later became unruly as they molested journalists and other passers-by. A television camera man was said to have been rough-handled by the protesters.

Many workers at the federal legislature were forced to go back home.

However, other staff who reported for duty had to trek a distance of about two kilometres to get to their various offices.

Spokesman of the protesters,  Useh Fidelis, said about 4000 staff of the commission were laid off without due process.

He said: “The aggrieved staff have made several representations to the National Assembly without fruitful results.”

However, the two chambers of the National Assembly  held their plenaries, as federal legislators and their principal officers had to use the rear entrance to gain access into the National Assembly.

The sacked workers are demanding reinstatement to the service, while some are asking for payment of their full benefits.

The National Identity Management Commission, NIMC, was set up by the Federal Government in 2007 to manage the National Identity Database and assign a Unique National Identification Number and issue General Multi-Purpose Cards to registered individuals.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abuja – Activities at the National Assembly were nearly paralysed, Tuesday, as sacked workers of. National Identity Management Commission, NIMC, laid siege at the entrance  of the complex.

The protesters, who stormed the National Assembly in hundreds apparently caught security operatives stationed at the complex napping as they arrived early and succeeded in barricading the entrance.

Some of the protesters carried placards with the following inscriptions: “Sack NIMC DG now” “Listen to the cry of 4029 staff of NIMC who were sacked without due process” “Onyemenam is a thief.”

Human and vehicular barricade mounted by the protesters resulted in a traffic gridlock which forced many motorists to abandon their cars along the drive-way into the National Assembly.

The protesters later became unruly as they molested journalists and other passers-by. A television camera man was said to have been rough-handled by the protesters.

However, other staff who reported for duty had to trek a distance of about two kilometres to get to their various offices.

Spokesman of the protesters,  Useh Fidelis, said about 4000 staff of the commission were laid off without due process.

He said: “The aggrieved staff have made several representations to the National Assembly without fruitful results.”

However, the two chambers of the National Assembly  held their plenaries, as federal legislators and their principal officers had to use the rear entrance to gain access into the National Assembly.

The sacked workers are demanding reinstatement to the service, while some are asking for payment of their full benefits.

The National Identity Management Commission, NIMC, was set up by the Federal Government in 2007 to manage the National Identity Database and assign a Unique National Identification Number and issue General Multi-Purpose Cards to registered individuals.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2013

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by imonpoint(f): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2013
tjimoh: I applied in Lagos and my Exam Centre is ETC Centre,1,Oba Akran, Ikeja, Lagos...My concern now is that how can one be sure if political influence will not spoil the whole recruiting process. I think Director General of NIMC should learn his lesson from Immigration Recruitment that was recently cancelled due to some Discripancies. GMAT + Current Affairs might be the areas of help for the test preparation... Best of Luck to all NLers shortlisted for the Exam.
I'm writin @ same venue bt on 26th, pls can u giv me directions comin from iyana paja. Thanks
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by SpaceWorld2013(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
Thank you so much for the forum. I didn't know that I was invited before, but got a useful infomation here. Thank you so much.
kclub83: Nairalanders, pls lets share it here. How do you think NIMC test will be like? What type and kind of questions do they used to set?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by stroller2: 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hi everyone,
Mine is Federal University of Technology Minna, the 26th of February by 14:00hrs. I believe its worth trying, don't let anyone discourage you, try your luck, this may just be what yoi have been looking for. Best of luck to all of us.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bimsbabe(f): 11:21pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hi Every1...I was invited and posted to FUT,Minna for the test.My exam is slated for sunday 24th Feb 2013.Plzzzz is there any1 posted there too ?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by jentlegent(m): 12:00am On Feb 20, 2013
pls..is dia any 1 living in d East dat is going 4 NIMC Exams on feb 27,2013 @ FUTA, Akure...hola 07069418496

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mrrandolph: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2013
mavizzi: .

you dont know what u're talking abt... i was among the first people to apply. i reside in abuja, they shifted me to minna, so what u talking abt
just forget d guy, e dey run okpata mouth... I applied for Lagos and was given Akure, just thank God to be fortunate and stop forming ITK. #yinmu yinmu#
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Engrr(m): 1:49am On Feb 20, 2013
[quote author=mikolo2008][b][/b]
There are only two logical reasons for the test centre issues, I remember sometime in jan. I received a msg from NIMC asking me to check my profile n reconfirm it, when I checked it showed Akwa Ibom as my centre instead of lagos and other irregularities, all I did was correct them n saved it. N now I was posted to the Lagos centre, Ikeja 28th, so in a nut shell most people didn't verify or reconfirm their profile. Another logical reason is the issue of staffing, there is a possiblity they had a high concentration of applicatants in a particular region n they had to move them to a region with lower concentration. Now I guess we hv settled that, who has written the test b4, we need ideas we all know it Computer Based, what else do we need to know...![I received similar message bt didn't have time to attend to it, Now I choosed Enugu bt they posted me to Ilorin]
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Amakapaty: 2:07am On Feb 20, 2013
J-Mystique:
My centre is enugu @9am 22nd,here's the thing,can I make it that same day cos I have no intention of going the day b4,pls anyone who knws abt dt route shud help me with info
It depends on where u r coming from?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Amakapaty: 2:22am On Feb 20, 2013
saheed':
my exam date is 24th, which is sunday by 11:00am @ ikeja center 1, but i have a problem with valid Identity card, what do i do? i have voter's card, photocopy of national id card
saheed.amao@yahoo.com
If ur voters card has d same name u use to apply for the job on it, it is a valid id
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Amakapaty: 2:31am On Feb 20, 2013
harriseen: pls wat if 1 does not hav an ID, say national ID, driver's licence or Intl passport, wat oda ID cld b used?
PLS UR ANSAZ WIL B APPRECIATED
Ur voters card is a valid id
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by deeme: 4:43am On Feb 20, 2013
Mine is minna on d 24th nd I will be leaving 4rm abj. Pls send me a mail on anet4real20@yahoo.com if u wld lyk 2 hook up. Thanks
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by pastormmadu(m): 4:49am On Feb 20, 2013
mbet: This people are wicked,imagine i stay in Enugu but they posted me unilorin to write on 24th CBT CENTRE,i don't even know there,upon dat i put portharcourt as my text location,i even have a `1month baby,hw am i going to go,infact dis is an avenue for dem to eliminate pple.They put people they know nearby state why taking others far,well God we judge NIMC for this delibrate act. Is not a matter of nt filling the forms well,i did mine very well it was suppose to expire 26th of DEcember but i did mine like 15th of dec,so why den did they post me Ilorin,i still continue to say it ,they are cunny,they know what they are doing.

Can I have yøúř contacts...æm going to Ilorin too from Onitsha
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by divineibokette(m): 5:00am On Feb 20, 2013
Mehn! Guys, honestly i dont know wat i applied for, i got their 1st text 2 complete my registration but i was unable 2 do so as their site was very busy. Now i‘ve gotten a text 4 a test @ FUTA. Pls would they need my primary details? As in wat i applied 4
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by tophilander(m): 5:11am On Feb 20, 2013
Are you sure?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by yklaw(f): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2013
Any1 on d 23rd,@ unilag? Am I d only one dt day? I ve nt seen jst one person dt was fixed 4 dt day,any1 pls,nd dos pple askin questns ds thg is straight 4wrd jst check d website u'l c d details.I thnk dey wl base us on current affairs,God hep us nd dos pple complaining abt distance,u wl c ds on the website DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AND THE AVAILABLE TEST CENTRES FOR A COMPUTER-BASED TEST, IT HAS NOT BEEN POSSIBLE TO SCHEDULE ALL CANDIDATES FOR THE TEST IN THEIR PREFERRED LOCATIONS. IN ORDER TO CONDUCT AN ORDERLY, TIMELY AND HITCH-FREE TESTING PROCESS, HCP HAS SCHEDULED CANDIDATES TO TAKE THE TEST IN STATES OTHER THAN THEIR PREFERRED LOCATIONS.
THANK YOU
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Mornah25: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2013
divineibokette: Mehn! Guys, honestly i dont know wat i applied for, i got their 1st text 2 complete my registration but i was unable 2 do so as their site was very busy. Now i‘ve gotten a text 4 a test @ FUTA. Pls would they need my primary details? As in wat i applied 4
me 2 bt my centre is UI instead of lag.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Talk2mikeola: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2013
Unilag 26 call me 08061202234
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dencot: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2013
Please is there anybody writing on 27th in unilorin?Please mine is 27th.If there is anyone going from Abuja who will be writing the same day with me let the person inform me.I just needed someone that I will go with cus as it stands now I have never gone there.please my email is denco90@gmail.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dencot: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2013
Pleas house is there anyone going from Abuja ilorin for the test on 27th?please if you are among of those writing on 27th and u are going from Abuja please send me mail or call me so that we can move together.08063961894.Thanks
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dencot: 8:49am On Feb 20, 2013
dencot: Please is there anybody writing on 27th in unilorin?Please mine is 27th.If there is anyone going from Abuja who will be writing the same day with me let the person inform me.I just needed someone that I will go with cus as it stands now I have never gone there.please my email is denco90@gmail.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dencot: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2013
Am just confused about this ID Card issues.cus I have have other Id card but for my company
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kcbaba(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2013
nairalanders i received a text from nimc for exam test, but i have no idea where and when to write the test i need your help kingbash02@yahoo.com 07064564165
God bless you........

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Graduate Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria / Uduak-Frank Akpan's Compound Where Iniobong Umoren Was Murdered, Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.