Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital (37219 Views)

Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) / Patience Jonathan Leaves German Hospital, Checks Into Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by vanstanzy(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2013
IYA NGBALI: R I P in arrears

Kai! Na so u bad reach? Spare the woman na, abeg. grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by sonickay(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2013
Wise-talk:
Really funny! Thank God she made it alive. Most times it amazes me to read some very silly comments on nairaland. For all those who hate Patience & GEJ and constantly say stupid things about them, you must know that you are wasting time. A busy first lady who is still traveling from one country to another may never have the time to read your silly posts here. If you are fed up with GEJ's administration, there is a simple thing to do, take a flight to Aso rock, take a mic and some powerful sound instruments and shout continously without water or food untill the president resigns. *Hypocrites on Nairaland*
i am Sanni Kayode, pls who is this character?
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by vanstanzy(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2013
na_joke: Pls where is insecre9ja fool,Billonaire billy da goat,ifheram....and dt fool Abati and rhino omoko-useless
N500 million thanksgiving.....wonder if God will accept this kind of thanksgiving

God won't accept her thanksgiving if its not given with a truly repentant heart. We all know our thiefing politicians

are far from true repentance,because the loot don enter their eyes like blood.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by temmythe(f): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2013
Mummy 1at lade, "Dr Mrs Patient Jonathan traveled abroad on VACATION to REST'... Dr Reuben Abati, Sept 2012 (hmmn, egba doctor, biko)

"God Almighty knows i have never been to the hospital"... Dr Patient Jonathan, October 2012

I died for 7days; friends sold my properties hoping i wont return. I actually died. I passed out for more than a week. My intestine and tummy were opened...(Hmmn mummy this must be grammatical error, na vacation we dey ooo. "God Almighty knows I have never been to that hospital"
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by PENMIGHT(m): 10:07am On Feb 18, 2013
How come Nlanders are somehow taken aback or displeased about the claims of death and resurrection of Her Exellency? By the way,Who wants her to die JUST LIKE THAT? Who wants to be a billonaire off ur ill-gotten properties so soon? DEATH,as in real death, would have been a favour to people like u and ur cronies?. U dare not die now! Not now,not anytime soon! The fact that u are spared is for u to live out ur agonies while u watch helplessly; a lifelong example to all other corrupt heads who envy ur record-breaking testimonies. Infact, I pray that u won't die anytime soon so that u can recount ur ordeals of corruption not in thanksgiving but in confessions. That will be the true thanksgiving to all masses who die uncared-for in our God-forsaken 'hospitals'. Today is not a good day to die!DIE ANOTHER DAY, UR EXECELLENCY.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by MariamUT(f): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2013
LMAO! Well said bro
CyberG: You see what N 1 Billion food can do to your intestine and stomach now? Yet, this year is no different with another N 4 B budgeted for a a phoney first lady mission house. Be careful, hope that will not be the end of you. If you had been in any hospitals built by your government in Nigeria and supplied with power by your PHCN, you would have long been dead. Hope your retardeen husband actually does something before he is removed from that position!
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by doctokwus: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2013
U all are attacking Abati& focussing on d implied acquisition of properties using proxies in her speech.But what shd give us enormous concern& great cause for worry is dat dis is a woman& a husb who give no qualms about lying not just to nigerians but d whole world:she came back in october last yr& categorically denied ever being in a hospital,sayless of having so many surgeries in such a period of time which she now admits to;this is clearly a sign dat dis kind of individual is capable of anything,dis shd scare us all.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Freiburger(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2013
Eko Ile: This fat lil negro must must be eating up at least half of the billion Naira food...

lol grin
That's the next Kim Jong Un for ya. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by amber222(f): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2013
odumchi: This goes to show you how worthless earthly possessions truly are. What good would all of her riches have done her, as she danced on the boundary of death? Hopefully, this experience would've taught her a powerful and certainly unforgettable lesson.
are u even sure all d tales she narrated were true?i tot she told d public openly at d airport dt she wsn't sick?y d LAZARUS RESURRECTION TALES nw?if we are nt sincere wth ourselves in ds country, there is no way we can progress.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by temmythe(f): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2013
corazoni: Patience Jonathan "Died" for seven days. WTF please op or mods get education pls

help me ask them ooo....If God woke her up like shez saying, then she was sleeping and not dead. How come she died for seven days, her aides leaked the story and yet the German doctors did not issue her death certificate? As long as rogues parade themselves as pastors, she and her husband will continue saying rubbish in churches. In Sept. last year, her husband lied that she had travelled for a short rest, but today, it was a short death.

#smh#
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by ruckylove: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2013
So? Does dat change d price of beans? Instead of her husband to do something about d terrible state of health facilities in d nation,they sit there yapping nonsense. They dont even knw its a shame for us as a nation to keep parading other countries all in d name of check up. Y havent others come to nigerian hospitals? They only come to make money out of our economy,and our so called president will say let them come and invest. We r so gone. It is well sha
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by TableLeg(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2013
Congratulations on your return to life after 7 days away from life! SMH undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by nasty45(m): 12:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Is it just me or that english up there is too polished for our first lady to speak,abi sh go attend english lectures durin dt 7days?MADAM PRINCIPAL WELCOME BACK WE MISS UR GBAGAUN
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by mimifonwon(f): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
mtchewww super story, i beg this woman should stop lying where is the medical form saying it, infact i wished she didnt just die for seven days, i wish it was forever, then again it would be our money using to give her a luxurious burial. As far as am concerned, she can die a million times and come back as long as she repents and does right by the people by giving back looted assests taken by her and her husband. I have said my own. Mtcheewww wonders shall never end on super stories. She thinks uk medical doctors dont keep records of such event, for if that truly happened we would have red it in a uk newspaper, for such a thing is a miracle and medical wonders. LIAR!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by kinguwem: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
It is a shame that a Nigerian First Lady is used for medical experiments abroad. We thank God that she is alive to tell the story. A public servant's illness is made public so that he/she can benefit from the best medical advice & management. A former First Lady had died in a substandard spanish hospital years ago when she went for surgical operation. Health services should be upgraded in the country to avoid subsequent embarassment in future.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by ddeola: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
Eyah! I hope she has seen the vanity of life now.Gathering wealth no b am my sista,na anoda fella go chop am. Time will tell if truly she understand say na d mercy of God dey sustain man
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by PENMIGHT(m): 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
“It is the Lord’s doing that I returned alive,” she said. “When God says yes, nobody can say no. People are always afraid of operation (surgery). But in my own case, while my travail lasted, I was begging for it after the third operation because I was going to the theatre every day. It was God who saw me through. I did eight or nine operations within one month.”. Step 1_ 9 OPERATIONS = 30 days. Step 2_ » 1 OPERATION= 30\9 =3.333 ~ 3days(rounding down). Therefore: the probability of u going to theatre 'everyday'= -± 0.0 infact it is >\<(more/less) -1( an exponential lie or exageration). ,In other words THE ARITHMETIC PROGRESSION n+1 of ur linear motion in and out of theatre, it is assummed that The First Term (a) of ur Surgery Equation after d third one has a common difference (d){ d=1day). I will like to ask any doctor in the house " What is d common difference (d) between one surgery and the other for a normal human being. Can one do surgery everyday? No Lazarus bullshit pls!
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by mbulela: 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
naptu2: Circa 1987, President Babangida was ill and had to go to Germany for treatment. It wasn't hidden. We were told he had radiculopathy. We heard a telephone conversation he had with Admiral Aikhomu. We saw a video of the First Lady visiting the President in hospital. So much openness in a military dictatorship. Why do we suddenly have so much secrecy and lies in a democracy
secrets, lies and rumours have been perfected to new heights as tools of governance. It is a sad but true fact.
The way those tools were implemented during SMYA's last days are the reasons why i'll never respect Segun Adeniyi again.
Some sins are past forgiveness and in my book of governance that is it.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Orikinla(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
I thank God for her.
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by coputa(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2013
When sahara reporters published the news about patience, some myopic nigerians started throwing stones at them..there will be .no hiding place for the wicked..they r like the newswatch of old..more grease to their elbow.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by olamisegbe(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dm no dey carry dead bodi to mortuary ni?
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by tantita(m): 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
S@NNiE:
did the german doctors pronounced her dead only for her to wake up (resurrect) after seven days, or did the place her on a clinically induced coma seeing that her stomach and intestine and stuff were open and exposed to the elements, thereby affording her time to stabilise and wake up? seems Nigerians like dying and waking up sha.
....id feel sorry for d doc shoulder wit d responsibility of explain d medical condition of demm p, 2d whole j boy family without knowing intellectual thy al on life support..sure he must hv mentioned a name for d sickness bt "dumb p" cudnt pick it up so she cald it "death"
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by lanreigah(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
take dat: Madam First lady, why should your friends and associates be holding your properties in trust for you, not to talk of their plans to dispose them off without your consent and hoping that you've embarked on a journey of no return? Does it mean you acquired those properties through proxy,mostly cronies? A foul stench of corruption hung in the air!
take dat: Madam First lady, why should your friends and associates be holding your properties in trust for you, not to talk of their plans to dispose them off without your consent and hoping that you've embarked on a journey of no return? Does it mean you acquired those properties through proxy,mostly cronies? A foul stench of corruption hung in the air!
You just took dat outta ma mouth Take dat.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by lanreigah(m): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2013
You just took dat outta ma mouth Take dat.
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by godman01(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2013
Died or was unconscious?
Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Eziachi: 12:22am On Feb 20, 2013
andyanders: I thank God for your life her Excellency. You will live long and enjoy the fruit of your labour
You should worry about your own life first before her-yours excellency's. I wonder how much she thanks God for you and your family's own existence?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital by Eziachi: 12:31am On Feb 20, 2013
elampiro:

'Died' is in quote. Just an exaggeration. She was in coma, and had little chance of survival. Nine major operations in 30 days is not a joke.
I can't see how she will have 8 surgeries in 30 days, my guess is, she probably she had an open wound that isn't healing well and to prevent infection she had debridment procedure every couple day, which is done under full anaesthesia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tomato Seller Claims N250m Balogun Market ‘loot’ / Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.