Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,858 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36350 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 6:36am On Mar 11, 2013
The one asking for BL number, since you're very knowledgeable about these stuffs as you claimed, the numbers and details provided on the D.R posted is not enough to make your inquiries I suppose?

But No, you can't do that!

That will be too easy. You just have to talk, just have to find fault and incite the two parties who really matters here, so you come here two days later asking for BL.

If I prove it to you, what will you do?

If I don't prove it to you, what can you do? Last time I checked, your name is not Aigbe, so what is your name?

And how do you count for anything here?

Yes, I am owning aigbe money in a business transaction, anything else after that?

Is there a slight chance that there is an undertone of envy laced with malice in every of your comments?

Tell me who you are and what relevance you hold in this matter, and I'll accord you due respect. If you can't, then you're really out of your depths here.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 6:47am On Mar 11, 2013
Richvkunt: The only language scam artists understand is force. From the start of these series of threads I warned that scammers can not/never be reasoned with. WHY? Simply because they are scammers and it is part of their job to tell lies and defraud their victims.
I warned that all these threads she opened are/were smoke screens to buy her and her cohorts more time to change the rulesd of the game as the match progressed.
Instead of sitting behind a PC,and posting on NL,victims of on line scams have two options-
1.Write it off as a mistake and bad debt and get on with your life.
2.Prosecute the scammers using the authorities at home and abroad-you have the pictures of the scammer and you have evidence of the transaction,then PROSECUTE her within the ambits of the law. However you need to gear up and be prepared because she WILL accuse you of sexu.al harassment. She will use every dirty trick in the book against you.
I can see Wunmi Allen has been very busy over night deleting her posts. Extremely funny and the trade mark of an established scam artist.

Actually am still here, not gone yet.

So you may as well face me since am here live now. The one hoping that either parties will write this off as bad debts is you, not me. And I very much doubt Aigbe as will buy your poisoned coffee of writing this off as bad debt either.

The same thing folks like you are rearing up now is the same thing you did when I first sent him email about the money being ready earlier on and not able to transfer to him as I thought, is the same thing happening now.

You have shipper's name, you have car make and model and year, you have numbers of car acceptance into port in bayonne, you have name of shipper and still you're here asking silly questions because that's what lots of you are. Bunch of idiots who can't reason or think except being fed like day old baby.

I am home in either Lagos or U.S and last time I checked, owing in a business transaction does not constitute death sentence. If court is able to handle this, why are we still here talking then? Why am I posting updates and giving him evidence of facts and not just tales? Why can't the court simply just handle it?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 6:55am On Mar 11, 2013
The business is legitimately transacted and Aigbe moved money from his account to a legitimate account in Lagos, and no matter where I reside, am still bound to Nigerian law since I did business on her grounds, so Lagos courts will prosecute to the full extent of the law. So why the hell are you still here hiding behind useless id ranting?

And Yes, I am still active deleting every ounce of estate project that is making you envious and killing you all gradually thinking of how much money I've been making while you all look on.

From my understanding, they are my post, my ideas, my thoughts, my pictures, my information and I believe I have every right to do whatever I want with them?

Aren't you just a bit disappointed that there aren't screams of land money scams being added since you started your shopclue head hunt? Isn't that what you were hoping for? You said "only God knows how much money she must have made from $150 financial contribution, you were green with envy. But then you saw there's no money being made.

You shouted for all other land scammers or all other parties shopclue has scammed to come out and say so and you placed her picture for the world to see. What have you got since then?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 6:57am On Mar 11, 2013
Now, a honest and factual true state of things with facts, information and pictures to verify what am saying is posted and losers like you still have the audacity to find faults and talk.

Who do you think you are?

Do you seriously think you are unstoppable and can't be checked?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 7:13am On Mar 11, 2013
What will you rather have happened.

A dejected sorrowful and downcast shopclue that won't be able to face the world because she has been exposed as owing aigbe money?

Before, so many of you said things and left unchecked, I came here and called you out and caricatures like you have the audacity to talk about privacy of private chats being breached.

Are you for real? For somebody who gave private information of facebook pictures of shopclue and other information that is not even on nairaland, put her picture and her home online and tell the whole world that shopclue's to be blamed for their lots in life, it beats me that you can still use the word "privacy breached"

It shows how distorted and crooked your soul is.

You all sit on your computer screaming shopclue scammed me this and that. You really think I have time for the type of money you parade as money?

Am bold enough to do my bits quite legitimately if I want money.

And even if I don't want to work and just sit down and let a man feed and keep me, am quite close enough to a tap and drink to my heart's content, I just chose not to.

How much money do you all have? What are your assets? What do you have in your brains or future to be stolen? You can't even keep me entertained intellectually for two hours, I'd be bored silly. Even if you happen to have money, you think you can keep me or buy me with money? You'd spend your whole life saving and still won't have enough, am not the type to be bought, if I was, I won't be in a man's world doing my thing even before I came to United States and after I arrived in U.S

Silly little fools like you, you really have a nerve!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2013
You just think you can hide for long behind that male ego stuff, trust me it's going to burst very soon. Bunch of you here are the greatest low lives anyone can have the misfortune of meeting even in an online world cause your very heart is full of greed, malice and head games. That's why you'll remain same place and probably have physical money but never success.

All the things shopclue claimed you did, how many of them have you refuted? And why the hell haven't you? Why are you saying, let's talk in private. Do not post private chats, talk to me via email instead?

If chats and emails are doctored as you claimed, why haven't you posted your version that's not doctored? It's said, if you can't take the heat, don't be in the kitchen. You started the rubbish, and now you want privacy, you don't want private sexual chats discussed online? Are you being framed and if Yes, why are you not defending your miserable egos?

You're upset because sexual stuffs are posted for the world to see? You're complaining and kept referencing to that like if its a false allegation? Whatever happened to your rock solid pattern of defending yourself? Why is that talk even coming to aigbe thread?

It shows you're still smarting from that show of disgrace. I thought the rule of your game was "Expose it all"? What the hell is there to be embarrassed about that you wives are busy making a home while you feel every woman is a game to be had, and you when you can't have her, she turns to a scammer overnight in your book.

Now we are asking you questions and you all seemed reluctant to answer on nairaland. The same nairaland where you all used to keep a vigil waiting for shopclue's death, now you can't answer simple questions for two, three, four days? Even weeks?

You come back as "silent", or "I don't remember", or "that was a private chats, not for nairlaand" or "this is not about my sexuality", but about my money. Are you freaking kidding me?

Bloody cowards!

Come out openly and face me and stop hiding and sending emissaries to pass your message. You want war, am your game so take it if you dare!

Bloody bastards!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2013
Hehehehe!
Ranting from a scam artist.
All na smoke screen to perpetruate FRAUD!
Wunmi,you appear to have me mixed up with some one else and if you have so much money as you claim-WHY ARE YOU FINDING IT HARD TO PAY UP AFTER SO MANY YEARS!
You are a smammer and an ONI JIBITI JAGUDA IYA OLE.
All said and done the question remains WHEN ARE YOU PAYING UP YOUR DEBTS?
IYA ONIGBESE!

6 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FYsol: 7:52am On Mar 11, 2013
Hmmmn, Now i hate this woman and her guts. I pity any child that came through you because i cant imagine having a mother like this with no single shame. Dont you know the difference between scamming and oweing someone? Your silence would have been better ma'am. You asked what is people's business in this matter? its simply because we are Nigerians and we love our fellow brother and we need to expose people like you damaging our names home and abroad. im out

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2013
Don't mind the bloody unrepentant serial scam artist. After going into business with people and serially failing to deliver the scum has the guts to come here and claim sexua.l harassment.
Aii tete mu ole,ole mu oloko.
What about Uspry who is female? Did she also want a lesb.ian relationship with you?
I pity your victims,if they think they can negotiate with scum like you. The only language you understand is force. I hope one of them has the guts to prosecute you to the logical conclusion.
RUBBISH!

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2013
Dont mind the scum bag and old hag... Na who wan dis wor wor thing to date? I say she is lucky because all her victims always take it cool with her and let her off easily. Juju at work!
Richvkunt: Don't mind the bloody unrepentant serial scam artist. After going into business with people and serially failing to deliver the scum has the guts to come here and claim sexua.l harassment.
What about Uspry who is female? Did she also want a lesb.ian relationship with you?
I pity your victims,if they think they can negotiate with scum like you. The only language you understand is force. I hope one of them has the guts to prosecute you to the logical conclusion.
RUBBISH!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue:

1. Who are you, what is your name?

2. What authority do you have to ask me those questions and what do you intend to do if I answer?

And if I don't, what will you OR can you do?

You folks want to behave like street touts, be my guest.

Action Mama!
If you could only channel this strenght to something beneficial.

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue:

And trust me, whatever you wish me, you'll go before me.

Death talks is not something that's just being wished, it's already been attempted, so don't think this is new.

What will you tell your juju? Is it not words?

What will you tell the devil? Is it not words?

What will you tell God? Is it not words?

If your words are untrue and your allegations biased, prejudiced and so far removed from truth, your incantations of death, accidents, and all manners of evil will will keep bouncing back to you to finish the havoc on not just you, but your children, families and every living things remotely related to you.

*Pleads the blood of Jesus*
Nna Mehhhn, Juju don enter mata tey tey, me I don hide myself inside Jesus, Jesus inside God.
Every evil talk fashioned against every clean heart here shall go out of fashion. It shall never come to us in Jesus name. Amen!
Tufiakwa of the highest order.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2013
Odunnu:
Action Mama!
If you could only channel this strenght to something beneficial.

Fraud is beneficial to her.
That is why she is so good at what she does-promising payment and consistently failing to do same.
As I said all her victims need to rise up and try to prosecute her in the law courts,negotiating or trying to reason with her is a waste of time.
On the other hand you can write off all transactions with her as bad debts and move on with your life.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2013
angry
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by debosky(m): 9:36am On Mar 11, 2013
I'd like to say I was surprised, but I'm not. This less than professional way of handling business is at the root of the problems with aigbe - similar mistakes in the past are simply repeating themselves. It was previously delays in transferring money to the US, now it's a delay in getting the car to naija. Why were these things not foreseen?

Madam shopclue - focus your energy on repaying aigbe like you said. One moment you said no more discussions, then you launch into insults and curses? Just ignore the 'idiots' and get on with your attempts at refunding aigbe.

I wonder where bbfever is right now - the person who was allegedly tracking the vehicle on the 'high seas'?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2013
FYsol: Hmmmn, Now i hate this woman and her guts. I pity any child that came through you because i cant imagine having a mother like this with no single shame. Dont you know the difference between scamming and oweing someone? Your silence would have been better ma'am. You asked what is people's business in this matter? its simply because we are Nigerians and we love our fellow brother and we need to expose people like you damaging our names home and abroad. im out

Eh yeah! What a noble mission you're championing! You almost had me fooled with that line but for the simple fact am one of you and know better.

Is quite refreshing that 900K of a business transaction legally held by even banks under the guise of "we are doing our job" is what is waking saintly folks like you up now to start cleaning up your image "abroad".

Even home folks will take your reasons for witch hunting with a pinch of salts, how much less the so called authorities abroad you're trying to impress. They're used to your games too much and can decode your true intentions better than even you, so quit trying to sell that "clean our image abroad gibberish"

You have a personal vendetta, just come out and iron it out.

It will help your blood pressure and well being once you get it all out.

Hiding behind aigbe's money won't get you cured, you're simply brooding high blood pressure for yourself.

Btw, did I hear you say you're out? You out? Cmon, we know how these things go, you'll be back in no time.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 9:46am On Mar 11, 2013
debosky: I'd like to say I was surprised, but I'm not. This less than professional way of handling business is at the root of the problems with aigbe - similar mistakes in the past are simply repeating themselves. It was previously delays in transferring money to the US, now it's a delay in getting the car to naija. Why were these things not foreseen?

Madam shopclue - focus your energy on repaying aigbe like you said. One moment you said no more discussions, then you launch into insults and curses? Just ignore the 'idiots' and get on with your attempts at refunding aigbe.

I wonder where bbfever is right now - the person who was allegedly tracking the vehicle on the 'high seas'?
you forgot to add one who is meditating oops, i mean mediating.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue:

And trust me, whatever you wish me, you'll go before me.

Death talks is not something that's just being wished, it's already been attempted, so don't think this is new.

What will you tell your juju? Is it not words?

What will you tell the devil? Is it not words?

What will you tell God? Is it not words?

If your words are untrue and your allegations biased, prejudiced and so far removed from truth, your incantations of death, accidents, and all manners of evil will will keep bouncing back to you to finish the havoc on not just you, but your children, families and every living things remotely related to you.

Olopa ooo, ewo ni ti epe?
Kini mama alaso nta to yo egba dani? Abi ewure nje lace ni?
WHEN ARE YOU PAYING YOUR DEBTS?
Oni igbese jati jati.

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2013
4everGod1:

Dude i am right here and have been reading the posts of many under 20 retards on here who have never shipped anything in their entire lives. They think shipping is DHL or FEDEX. No be their fault. If vessel details, dock receipts and all have been given what they should be doing is doing a track and not ranting. I alone had access to this info earlier and now its available to them as well via shopclue so those who want to track can track or just shut their cavities.

Shopclue is so focused on the refund but the kids here on NL just want to say something to feel relevant. After this post i know one jide here will want to start on me. I would advice him to go ask cooger what happened when he tried doing that before he makes any attempts. I am still on track and even as i am mediating Aigbe himself has not even bothered to call me if he has any issues so i will assume he is ok with this. All in all this issue will be concluded
What did you see and track when you told 'us' you were tracking a shipment from Madame Allen?

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2013
Richvkunt: Hehehehe!
Ranting from a scam artist.
All na smoke screen to perpetruate FRAUD!
Wunmi,you appear to have me mixed up with some one else and if you have so much money as you claim-WHY ARE YOU FINDING IT HARD TO PAY UP AFTER SO MANY YEARS!
You are a smammer and an ONI JIBITI JAGUDA IYA OLE.
All said and done the question remains WHEN ARE YOU PAYING UP YOUR DEBTS?
IYA ONIGBESE!

Richvkunt: Don't mind the bloody unrepentant serial scam artist. After going into business with people and serially failing to deliver the scum has the guts to come here and claim sexua.l harassment.
RUBBISH!

This is all you've got to say after all?

Am asking you again, how many business has their being other than aigbe? Leave Urspry out of it, too much talk about her will only nail her unintentionally.

Among your so called male business partners, how many business transaction was there other than aigbe? If you can intelligently answer this question, I may be able to assist and lower the third party tension in your veins.

Don't get it twisted, shopclue's not the one claiming to have too much money, your folks were. If even banks which can be easily verified, can sit on the fence while I run from pillar to post trying to cough out money that I didn't even make a profit on, trying to pay it back by means best available to me, I think am entitled to think I am giving it my best shot. Am not here to make you feel satisfied.

You don't count, not then, not now. Let that sink in.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2013
Odunnu:
What did you see and track when you told 'us' you were tracking a shipment from Madame Allen?

Who are/is US?

Do you count as anything in this matter? Give me your relevance in this discussion and I'll answer to you duly as when due. I can almost bet it some of you will personally see to it that things don't work out if you have enough information to disrupt things.

You have this illusion of importance about say in this issue but the cold truth is that you have NONE!

And this is the same reason your elder brothers were told to zip it and get lost much earlier on.

I can't believe some of you that can't part with ordinary N90k is here campaigning that the guy writes off his 900k as bad debts! Just how devilish can you get? And after all's said and done, you're all fighting for aigbe, aren't you?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by back2sender: 10:17am On Mar 11, 2013
Shut the Bleep up iya oshi, ayilara fire dat ur mouth and that son of a VICE PRESIDENT who dey claim sey he be ekwueme pikin too. dem go deport u come nija back.

U people r a disgrace to humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!! he no go beta for 2 of una plus una supporters.

Provide the BL number!!!!!!!! i ready to sitdown for tincan to monitor all the roro vessels when dey come in whether 5 star terminal or PTML terminal.

That woman wrapper who call him self Ekwueme, na ur yash u dey take think.u r a disgarce to manhood.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2013
debosky: I'd like to say I was surprised, but I'm not. This less than professional way of handling business is at the root of the problems with aigbe - similar mistakes in the past are simply repeating themselves. It was previously delays in transferring money to the US, now it's a delay in getting the car to naija. Why were these things not foreseen?

What is [b]no[/b]t professional in letting him know what I was told by the agent? The shipper called me and I was out of reach, he sent me an email which I didn't even see till two days later.

Even now the vessel number on the Dock receipt lands in Lagos already, but my car did not sail with that trip. How did they issue a dock receipt and not carry the car inside the same vessel on the dock paper? And it's not like if they sent me a different dock receipt and new vessel number, they've had the car since Feb 12th! Am I a car dealer to know that this will happen? All car transaction I did, people buy from me in U.S and do whatever they want to do with it. Inspired's car bayonne port delivery was completed by lapson by following me to the port. So where's the vast experience on car shipping supposed to come from?

Is this thing really rocket science to find out? Among all the thousands of clearing agents here and auto dealers, with what I posted earlier, you mean it's really that hard to find out certain things by themselves without coming to ask me silly questions? And especially by folks who don't even have a say coming to talk like if we're partners in this business and therefore must account to them?

Aigbe is only being told status of things to let him know, it wasn't as if his car is being delayed on sea, or did I promised him the car as replacement for his money? Isn't it out of being transparent and letting out too much information about genuine effort being made to pay him back that led to all this? If I simply said, I'll pay in two months time, won't they still talk?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue:

Who are/is US?

Do you count as anything in this matter? Give me your relevance in this discussion and I'll answer to you duly as when due. I can almost bet it some of you will personally see to it that things don't work out if you have enough information to disrupt things.

You have this illusion of importance about say in this issue but the cold truth is that you have NONE!

And this is the same reason your elder brothers were told to zip it and get lost much earlier on.

I can't believe some of you that can't part with ordinary N90k is here campaigning that the guy writes off his 900k as bad debts! Just how devilish can you get? And after all's said and done, you're all fighting for aigbe, aren't you?

hahahaha. Okay, now you ask I will tell you my relavance here even though you were blind not to see all the 'beautifications' in the tiny word 'us' even as quoted by you.
Aieromon is my husband's younger brother and that makes him my brother inlaw. Ever since you shamelessly stole from us , it has been near hell for us as I have personally taken a loan on his behalf to offset his creditors to save the family name [s] I dont expect you to understand the need to protect family because you are a shameless nonentity [/s] . That loan isnt interest fee and I have the burden of servicing it every month. Now Heartless Wunmi Allen, do you have any other question or would you now answer mine?

. . .and who is saying its going to be written off? You are a joker. Accountants dont writeoff bad debts without a provision for bad debts.
Listen up Madame, you will pay the money to the last kobo plus interest accrued. E go dey you like play when you do it. Your juju power cant stop it.
No be for benin city witches dey converge? God pass all of una.

5 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2013
All phones and other gadgets I've ever sold, I always take them on the plane by myself except one instance I ordered from U.S while in Lagos. Did I campaign or solicit aigbe for his business after I got to U.S?

He called me several times by himself before I seriously started looking for the items, if I had any idea what it will turn to, I'd have disconnected my phone long time ago and cease all communications to encourage any pre order rubbish.

We're still here debating and talking about 900k, and $150 contribution, $270 that was scammed, website money that people don't remember anymore, electronics money that was claimed to be scammed out of 'em and other silly little things when people who are not even same race with me are seriously working round the clock meeting up on time, camping when needed, finding loopholes in complex security systems and fixing it, putting in man hours, dedication and absolute commitment to safety and general sense of focus and direction. Yet you expect me to sit here on nairaland indefinitely responding to people who thinks I have time to come here and post a car that is not likely to get to Lagos.

In the next few hrs, am getting on the train again and I don't have time for this rubbish. If co operation on nairaland or letting you know what's going on won't cut it, let's meet in court.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue: All phones and other gadgets I've ever sold, I always take them on the plane by myself except one instance I ordered from U.S while in Lagos. Did I campaign or solicit aigbe for his business after I got to U.S?

He called me several times by himself before I seriously started looking for the items, if I had any idea what it will turn to, I'd have disconnected my phone long time ago and cease all communications to encourage any pre order rubbish.

We're still here debating and talking about 900k, and $150 contribution, $270 that was scammed, website money that people don't remember anymore, electronics money that was claimed to be scammed out of 'em and other silly little things when people who are not even same race with me are seriously working round the clock meeting up on time, camping when needed, finding loopholes in complex security systems and fixing it, putting in man hours, dedication and absolute commitment to safety and general sense of focus and direction. Yet you expect me to sit here on nairaland indefinitely responding to people who thinks I have time to come here and post a car that is not likely to get to Lagos.

In the next few hrs, am getting on the train again and I don't have time for this rubbish. If co operation on nairaland or letting you know what's going on won't cut it, let's meet in court.
You are one sick bi_tc_h woman! Damn!!

5 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 11:14am On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue:
If I prove it to you, what will you do?

If I don't prove it to you, what can you do? Last time I checked, your name is not Aigbe, so what is your name?

And how do you count for anything here?

Yes, I am owning aigbe money in a business transaction, anything else after that?

Tell me who you are and what relevance you hold in this matter, and I'll accord you due respect. If you can't, then you're really out of your depths here.

The moment Aigbe brought the case to Nairaland is the moment it became our problem and our concern. His bringing the case here means he has tried his very best to get his money back but to no avail. Bringing the case to a public forum means he wants us to help him get his money from you as it is dragging for too long. So as far as this case is concerned, the only person who can shut us up is Aigbe himself - not your long epistle.

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2013
Am not interested in all this back and forth. Most important thing to me is to make sure money is paid.

Am not interested in any customer service attitude or how humble people feel I ought to be. I am who I am and aigbe is owed money and we are trying to pay him back. Banks owe us money too, they are sitting tight on it.

I shipped a car and that's the truth. If anything else is in doubt, lets either wait till time discussed, if it fails, then we can talk. If it was not the same confusion and dealing with agbero mentality, I have made call since November last year to get the same car shipped for the same purpose, the same aigbe got to the guy first and only God knows what was discussed. I called the guy afterward, he said send me details and dock receipts and I'll pick it up which I did, then left for San Fransisco. He never did.

When you think too many hands cooking the soup is cool as long as soup gets cooked, confusion like this is bound to follow.

How come she is not behaving this way and that? She didn't even care about her estate project, she won't turn on her phone, she didn't even have right attitude, she won't even make herself available, this that, that this. Who cares what you think? Ever seen me coming after any of you trying to convince you to buy some damn lands? And how many people have I solicited for business since I got back from Lagos? I don't have time for your games.

You have a problem letting the estate project take off on nairaland, and I've spent the last few hours helping you accomplish that mission. The slate has been wiped clean so it never happen here so go back into your hood and sit still. Half the noise they are raising here is hardly about aigbe, they just need to have something to talk about. If aigbe's stuff didn't happen, that's how they'd been running their mouth that I ran with their estate money if they later discover what's going on.

Wasted dark souls talking about trying to revamp their image!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by funkybaby(f): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue:

We're still here debating and talking about 900k, and $150 contribution, $270 that was scammed.

yes oh wunmi. If you convert your proceeds from scam gbese to dollars, thats about $6,200 that you are owing. $6,200 ''pere'' that you cannot afford to pay back instead you have to subject yourself to such shame, ridicule and embarrassment. have you done a google search on your name recently? o ma she oh. devil punish poverty tongue

why not walk into a US bank, get a loan and use that to pay your debtors. Or are you also heavily indebted in the US? undecided

AUNTY ONI GBESE WEY NO GET SHAME !

pay your debts and quit the rants !

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2013
shopclue: Am not interested in all this back and forth. Most important thing to me is to make sure money is paid.

Am not interested in any customer service attitude or how humble people feel I ought to be. I am who I am and aigbe is owed money and we are trying to pay him back. Banks owe us money too, they are sitting tight on it.

I shipped a car and that's the truth. If anything else is in doubt, lets either wait till time discussed, if it fails, then we can talk. If it was not the same confusion and dealing with agbero mentality, I have made call since November last year to get the same car shipped for the same purpose, the same aigbe got to the guy first and only God knows what was discussed. I called the guy afterward, he said send me details and dock receipts and I'll pick it up which I did, then left for San Fransisco. He never did.

When you think too many hands cooking the soup is cool as long as soup gets cooked, confusion like this is bound to follow.

How come she is not behaving this way and that? She didn't even care about her estate project, she won't turn on her phone, she didn't even have right attitude, she won't even make herself available, this that, that this. Who cares what you think? Ever seen me coming after any of you trying to convince you to buy some damn lands? And how many people have I solicited for business since I got back from Lagos? I don't have time for your games.

You have a problem letting the estate project take off on nairaland, and I've spent the last few hours helping you accomplish that mission. The slate has been wiped clean so it never happen here so go back into your hood and sit still. Half the noise they are raising here is hardly about aigbe, they just need to have something to talk about. If aigbe's stuff didn't happen, that's how they'd been running their mouth that I ran with their estate money if they later discover what's going on.

Wasted dark souls talking about trying to revamp their image!
Una say no be yaba inmate be this so? Shuuu shocked shocked wetin consain Aigbe consain estate project? Wetin 'slate wey dem clean' fain come hia? We dey akara school ni?
Abegi, I no be Siena, nor im relative, I no sabi Fhemmy o or Inspired outside hia. Na you sef introduce Tushbobo, Wylout and Uspry to me. Nothing consain me for their mata. No just carry your frustration with them enter hia begin open mouth like say dem swear for you.
Pay us make we rest, make we for find another thread go make noise ontop

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by jethro2: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2013
@ shopclue/wunmi Allen. For an acclaimed bussiness woman, you use such fowl languages hmnnn. The rate at which you spit out vernom is quite amazing. I kept wondering if you have any ounce of conscience? A woman/mother for that matter. Na big wa o. Ha ha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Biggest Supermarket In Benin, Halmark, Bounces Back After Fire Tragedy. Photos / Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.