Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36212 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 12:12am On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by aieromon(m): 1:42am On Mar 10, 2013
I vividly remember Mr Sam saying he was tracking the vessel on the sea when we spoke on the 20th of February. He also said the car would arrive either in the last week of February or first week of March.

I also recollect your post stating "I have a Honda Odessey shipped to take care of your money it sailed on the 12th by Grimaldi".

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 4:05am On Mar 10, 2013
Long thing don dey enter small small
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 5:39am On Mar 10, 2013
shopclue: This is the email sent to me by my shipper couple of days ago, been back and forth and completely overwhelmed with some engagements here for three days now, would have updated you about this.

My thinking up until now was based on the belief that Grimaldi is supposed to be the best so far. The car has been taking to their port since Feb 12th by tow truck, they gave me copy of stamped receipt from bayonne port since Feb 15th. I felt car ought to be in Lagos by 1st week of March, but was shocked when they told me sometimes Grimaldi keeps your car in their port for several weeks before shipping.

When I demanded from agent in NJ, his explanation simply states that they have to wait for title release from U.S port. Below is the email he sent me about the take off and eta (estimated time of arrival) of the car.

I have agents in Lagos waiting for the car and am posting here to let you know of this delay, not from me, but from the vessel. I believe those more experienced in shipping cars may be able to find out all they need to know as regards validity of this issue with information provided.

Cheers.

in other words Ma'am, there would be a slight delay in payment? Is that it?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2013
@shopclue, I would like to congratulate and thank you for the uploads.

@r231, Please since shipping is your thing is it pissible for you to comment on shopclue's post? It would be nice to hear what you have to say about it.

@Aigbe, you pointed out some real inconsistencies between shopclue's post and 4everGod1/bbfever's post, I hope both of them can clarify this

Candidly I dont have much of an issue with a slight delay so long as the car is real and truly enroute to Nigeria. I understand hitches and delays can never be completely ruled out in any transaction.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ppanther(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
@ Moderator:

"Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe" in the
Business Forum

Is there a particular reason why
the title of this thread has no
English translation?

Perhaps you could add -in parentheses-
the English translation of the title
of this thread.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ifyalways(f): 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
@shopclue, is there going to be a slight delay on the expected day of payment for Aigbe?if yes, let him know atleast by email. He deserves that.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
Ha!Ha!Ha!
We don talk am.
Scam artists at work-the more you look the less you see.
All na wash!
Any one expecting money or refunds from these scammers is on a looonnnggg thing.
The goal posts will keep being shifted as the game continues to progress.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
ppanther: @ Moderator:

Business Forum

English translation?

of this thread.

I think it means My Beggar called Aigbe

Humming
Oliver Oliver Oliver Twist
Rebete Rebete Rebete
Labata Labata Labata

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Gboliwe: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
shopclue: This is the email sent to me by my shipper couple of days ago, been back and forth and completely overwhelmed with some engagements here for three days now, would have updated you about this.

My thinking up until now was based on the belief that Grimaldi is supposed to be the best so far. The car has been taking to their port since Feb 12th by tow truck, they gave me copy of stamped receipt from bayonne port since Feb 15th. I felt car ought to be in Lagos by 1st week of March, but was shocked when they told me sometimes Grimaldi keeps your car in their port for several weeks before shipping.

When I demanded from agent in NJ, his explanation simply states that they have to wait for title release from U.S port. Below is the email he sent me about the take off and eta (estimated time of arrival) of the car.

I have agents in Lagos waiting for the car and am posting here to let you know of this delay, not from me, but from the vessel. I believe those more experienced in shipping cars may be able to find out all they need to know as regards validity of this issue with information provided.

Cheers.

I hope our collective fears are not going to be real Mrs Mary Allen?
If you want this issue done away with amicably and fast, you should pay a little more attention to this.
You supposedly got a mail on the 5th that already changed your plans and that of Aigbe but Aigbe only gets to hear of it on the 11th. Thats unfair.

You also said you didnt know Grimaldi takes time to ship, even me who has never shipped a pin all my life know it takes time. I beg your pardon Madam, would this be the first ride you ever shipped?

Did you see Aigbe's post? Mr Sam said as at last month he was monitoring the cargo. You even confirmed in your words that the car had sailed. Now why this story.
I am not getting it and so are many other users

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FYsol: 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
ppanther: @ Moderator:

Business Forum

English translation?

of this thread.
It means 'A buyer of mine called Aigbe'
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by OAM4J: 5:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
biolabee:

I think it means My Beggar called Aigbe

Humming
Oliver Oliver Oliver Twist
Rebete Rebete Rebete
Labata Labata Labata

There is a way you pronounce Onibara in Yoruba that means beggar and there is a way you pronounce it that means customer, I think she meant the later. So the tile in English will be "My Customer Called Aigbe"
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
OAM4J:

There is a way you pronounce Onibara in Yoruba that means beggar and there is a way you pronounce it that means customer, I think she meant the later. So the tile in English will be "My Customer Called Aigbe"

Thanks .. i still dey improve with ede lol
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 9:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
@shopclue and 4everGod1, pls clarify the inconsistency in your statements: 4everGod1 earlier said he was monitoring the cargo on high sea but shopclue is now saying the car has not even left the port.

Pls come here to clarify this so we dont term the whole car story one big lie.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 1:51am On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 2:05am On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 2:16am On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 2:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 3:21am On Mar 11, 2013
[size=16pt]You know what guys,

Reasoning won't work with you, think the worst you want to think.

@Aigbe,

Car was not shipped by Grimaldi when thought it's shipped. It'll get to Lagos eta 24th. The car is not shipped for you, it is shipped to be sold to take care of your money, hence all these online fools can kick the bucket cause no other information will be provided for them.

If there's a problem with anybody, I'll be happy to supply adequate information to a known and open authority who have jurisdiction to ask questions. If there's a need for court appearance, that will not be ignored as well.

Every effort made so far is to attempt co operation which is obviously not working but giving more opportunity for rubbish talks.

Until car arrives in lagos, no further discussion will be available here.

[/size]
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by back2sender: 5:29am On Mar 11, 2013
Mrs wunmi allen kindlyprovide d BL number. 3 ex colls of mine works wit grimaldi so dey can confirm ur story. Iam into shipping as well n works wit one of the carriers n we do roro as well as cointainers. So we v pple iun d huouse dat can verify wat u said. Thuank ui

2 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 2jideofor(m): 5:58am On Mar 11, 2013
And you Allen will kick the bucket(die) in the most painful,regrettable manner you will never forget.

You will meet your waterloo very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 6:01am On Mar 11, 2013
back2sender: Mrs wunmi allen kindlyprovide d BL number. 3 ex colls of mine works wit grimaldi so dey can confirm ur story. Iam into shipping as well n works wit one of the carriers n we do roro as well as cointainers. So we v pple iun d huouse dat can verify wat u said. Thuank ui

1. Who are you, what is your name?

2. What authority do you have to ask me those questions and what do you intend to do if I answer?

And if I don't, what will you OR can you do?

You folks want to behave like street touts, be my guest.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 6:10am On Mar 11, 2013
2jideofor: And you Allen will kick the bucket(die) in the most painful,regrettable manner you will never forget.

You will meet your waterloo very soon.

And trust me, whatever you wish me, you'll go before me.

Death talks is not something that's just being wished, it's already been attempted, so don't think this is new.

What will you tell your juju? Is it not words?

What will you tell the devil? Is it not words?

What will you tell God? Is it not words?

If your words are untrue and your allegations biased, prejudiced and so far removed from truth, your incantations of death, accidents, and all manners of evil will will keep bouncing back to you to finish the havoc on not just you, but your children, families and every living things remotely related to you.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by ezme(m): 6:21am On Mar 11, 2013
^^^^*Now shifting to the sideline*...Everything has been reduced to juju things. I don't do juju things lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 6:26am On Mar 11, 2013
Ordinary Lagos/Nigeria transfer of N300K, Lagos bank and U.S banks almost turned to amateurs like if they don't know what they are doing, three grown adults got dragged and pulled beyond the limits of their endurance on this same transaction what the hell went wrong.

All merchandise sold as loss, bank agents too acting up and using legitimate seal rubbish to maintain their individual financial quota to keep their job.

Every turn being taken, the matter gets pulled to dragons and evil souls like you folks, rather than getting resolved on time, every manner of unimaginable things keeps happening, even two days ago when facts and paperwork posted with enough information to do your findings and confirm from vessel and not necessarily rely on shopclue, you still stay here to talk rubbish.

And now you're talking death? Which type of death this time? Will it be different from the one already attempted? Or a different type?

Anyway, one ought to face the person whom one is dealing with.

For the rest of you, you can jump a cliff for all I care.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2013
The only language scam artists understand is force. From the start of these series of threads I warned that scammers can not/never be reasoned with. WHY? Simply because they are scammers and it is part of their job to tell lies and defraud their victims.
I warned that all these threads she opened are/were smoke screens to buy her and her cohorts more time to change the rulesd of the game as the match progressed.
Instead of sitting behind a PC,and posting on NL,victims of on line scams have two options-
1.Write it off as a mistake and bad debt and get on with your life.
2.Prosecute the scammers using the authorities at home and abroad-you have the pictures of the scammer and you have evidence of the transaction,then PROSECUTE her within the ambits of the law. However you need to gear up and be prepared because she WILL accuse you of sexu.al harassment. She will use every dirty trick in the book against you.
I can see Wunmi Allen has been very busy over night deleting her posts. Extremely funny and the trade mark of an established scam artist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Features Of Diamond Yellow Account You Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.