Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36203 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
r231:

oga mi sir....how far

Chairman, i am doing great and all is well, how is your side, we will talk off the thread so that we dont derail the thread . . I remain loyal and humble, Sir
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i am doing great and all is well, how is your side, we will talk off the thread so that we dont derail the thread . . I remain loyal and humble, Sir

Nice one
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
debosky:

No need posting bbfever's picture - he isn't a 'confirmed' scammer in this instance by any means. I believe he should be given the benefit of the doubt as he may be able to facilitate the refund (which is our aim).

Even if he started out 'defending' Wunmi, if he can help we shouldn't prevent him from doing so.
That was a bait. I have privy to his actions behind the scene but he is actually a 'gifted' kid not to have pecked on my bait. No worries. cheesy
damogulxx:

I noticed you already have so much drama in your life (hubby related) its obviously given you some sort of brain fart. Focus on how to salvage that drama and not this. FYI i could give you tips on how to do just that and help you save your union just as i am mediating over this issue.
You are really a 'gifted' kid . Save my union? From what? Are you also diabolical? Go and teach your sisters first how to get and keep a man before you come to salvage your drama. Mcheew.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by souleymon(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
And the Thread Eventually Lost its Purpose
How yah all do that to Aigbe
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by surveyProf(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
r231:

do you want a medal to go with the gifted kid's award you have alrdy undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

Are no longer going to arrest me Survey student? You imposter. Surveyor, lieutenant and trader. This one na multiple choice question o. Which are you? You know you are the real con artist here. Defend yourself and prove you are real lieutenant. Bloody liar and fraud.

its a bloody email address you loof undecided undecided

anybody can use any name or profession to open an email abi they didnt teach you that in gifted kid's class ni undecided undecided

dahunnnn do i have to teach you everything undecided undecided

obviously he doesnt want you to have his real email add.....so that means he is a trader

oponu

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Odunnu:
That was a bait. I have privy to his actions behind the scene but he is actually a 'gifted' kid not to have pecked on my bait. No worries. cheesy

You are really a 'gifted' kid . Save my union? From what? Are you also diabolical? Go and teach your sisters first how to get and keep a man before you come to salvage your drama. Mcheew.

so e dey pain you. shuo i think say you dey impervious.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

Are you surveyprof? He has fingers doesnt he? or is he now a ventriloquist and speaking through you from a distance? He should type his own defense.

This is something i stole from Sagamite's book....present from me to you

This guy is an immense person!

A grand illiterate!

A classic product of a failed education system. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

wow! now you leech off anothers brain simply because the pea sized mush for brains in your head could never be able to form those words.

my pea sized mush brain still makes me money everyday so whats your point undecided undecided

thats why they call me B.O.S.S - Built On Self Success grin grin

maybe you need to trade in your gifted kid award for a pea sized brain tongue

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

Are you surveyprof? He has fingers doesnt he? or is he now a ventriloquist and speaking through you from a distance? He should type his own defense.
Ermmm...for some reason I think your statement describes you better given the fact that you are Wunmi's mouthpiece.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2013
r231:

its a bloody email address you loof undecided undecided

anybody can use any name or profession to open an email abi they didnt teach you that in gifted kid's class ni undecided undecided

dahunnnn do i have to teach you everything undecided undecided

obviously he doesnt want you to have his real email add.....so that means he is a trader

oponu
The nitwit is a bigger mor.on than I earlier made of him.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 3:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

You my FX shih tzu are not worth a flicker of thought. You are just plan hopeless so i am creating an ignore yourself button for you on NL and sending it to you so you can ignore yourself.
I seriously think it's time to shut you up for good.
If Aigbe doesnt get paid in cash or in kind in the next 2weeks, I guarantee your system is packing up but not before transferring all your files.

Consider this a promise.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

your acronym better reads as B.O.S.S - Built On Solid Sh/it

hahahahaha

read the thread again and you will see that this slogan B.O.S.S - Built On Solid Sh/it fits you better gifted mor0n kid

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

Building your self ignore button as well right now too. But will make it really huge and send a written guide along with it to you so your dinosaur brain would be able to understand what to do with it
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

so e dey pain you. shuo i think say you dey impervious.
If your stupidity dey pain me? I'm not affected one bit! Why e go pain me?
Your stupidity is alarming so much that you cant comprehend a thread even as a gifted kid.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: My Experience With Siena Of Nairaland by wuudop: 4:20pm
Stumbled on this site accidentally while searching on google for something else. I recognized this woman from the google images and was shocked and not really surprised when i saw a scam tag.

Mrs Allen were is our money !!! the one you scammed us of in Nigerite -- your paper business !! and don't even pretend as if you don't know what am talking about
(Hide) (Mark Spam) (Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by naijacutee(f): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but please don't post personal photos on the board of user users without their permission. Thanks. Feel free to express your own opinions however.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by surveyProf(m): 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

Are you no longer going to arrest me Survey student? You imposter. Surveyor, lieutenant and trader. This one na multiple choice question o. Which are you? You know you are the real con artist here. Defend yourself and prove you are real lieutenant. Bloody liar and fraud. So na sneak attack you dey do now ever since i exposed you here as a fraud. you sneak in and say one thing and sneak out of the thread again. I am right here. You asked me to pm you privately so we could talk. Guy talk for hia so your stinking yansh go open for your supporters to behold

Wait for your full home address @ Thomas village Ajah tonight.

If you dont behave yourself I will pick u up with military police (MP)
bloody civilian...
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

Chai abeg no vex. I think say you no go vex if i display your private matter for here na. Afterall na somebody else you dey point finger dey laugh since. So your own matter na underground dem dey bury am so others no go point finger at you dey laugh as well. Sorry o no vex
Post my own! Dont have mercy at all. Let the world dissect me! I dare you to post it. Olodo like you.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by aieromon(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
I spoke with Mr Samuel this morning. Based on our conversation, he gave a timeline of about three weeks(from today) for the refund of my money.

Mr Samuel, I will give you the benefit of doubt and expect a full refund before the end of the timeline.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
aieromon: I spoke with Mr Samuel this morning. Based on our conversation, he gave a timeline of about three weeks(from today) for the refund of my money.

Mr Samuel, I will give you the benefit of doubt and expect a full refund before the end of the timeline.

Thanks Aigbe i appreciate your maturity and understanding. I will monitor situations on the berthing of the vessel and keep you posted.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by damogulxx: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
For those who still want to lash out with words here please sheath your daggers because this is strictly between Wunmi and Aigbe and I am doing my best as a mediator which is now very obvious. Lets all learn how to work around a bad situation and bring something positive out of it. It helps! Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.