Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe (36207 Views)

Why Publishers Are Bitter With Charles Aigbe Of UBA / Charles Aigbe In Big Trouble At UBA / Sure Bet Kor, Uncertain Bet Ni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by surveyProf(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx: For those who still want to lash out with words here please sheath your daggers because this is strictly between Wunmi and Aigbe and I am doing my best as a mediator which is now very obvious. Lets all learn how to work around a bad situation and bring something positive out of it. It helps! Thanks

But you're going the other way round!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by surveyProf(m): 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

Cow why did you abbreviate military police (MP) as if its supposed to mean anything else besides the same military police? If i dont behave you will pick me up with military police abi? U are a bloody F-O-O-L. Military man without uniform. Come make i pick you with Naval Police. You are so so invited to come and pick me up. Me i go take pictures of you doing frog jump and you crying and begging and paste am here. You think i am one of those Nigerians who can be intimidated. Abi you no know who i be? Oh please come and find out. My name is SAMUEL EKWUEME Abi? And i suppose EKWUEME means nothing to you in the history of Nigeria. Guy show quick quick o. No dulling abeg

Who is Ekwueme Alex? Ur uncle?
I will still double you for this, even if money has been paid!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx: For those who still want to lash out with words here please sheath your daggers because this is strictly between Wunmi and Aigbe and I am doing my best as a mediator which is now very obvious. Lets all learn how to work around a bad situation and bring something positive out of it. It helps! Thanks

as usual clap for yourself tongue

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Skywalker5(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
wait , who is 4evergod1 again? is that bbfever?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sky-walker:
wait , who is 4evergod1 again? is that bbfever?
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by souleymon(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Honestly this whole thing has changed
Why is there no defense on the Main Thread[/size]
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
souleymon: [size=18pt]Honestly this own thing has changed
Why is there no defense on the Main Thread[/size]

Defense isnt required at this time. This is no longer a hostile environment but a progressive one because we are on the right track now.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
damogulxx:

I guess now you know how others feel. I am not surveyprof and never intended to post anything about you on here but just so you would learn that what you wouldnt want someone to do to you, do not do it to others. It hurts doesnt it because i can sense the venom in your words. Learn and make adjustments.
You are a psycho! Instead of you to accept your mistake you are here jumping around like Utobo ndi Na' chi.
Post the damn thing. Get it off your chest. You cant blackmail me in this life. Olodo like you.
You see a thread I helped a newbie start as she couldnt create then, the name of the user was and is still there,the link to her original post is there but your 'gifted kid' brain couldnt figure it out and you turn around wishing yourself problems in your marriage.
Tufiakwa!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by 4everGod1: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
Odunnu:
You are a psycho! Instead of you to accept your mistake you are here jumping around like Utobo ndi Na' chi.
Post the damn thing. Get it off your chest. You cant blackmail me in this life. Olodo like you.
You see a thread I helped a newbie start as she couldnt create then, the name of the user was and is still there,the link to her original post is there but your 'gifted kid' brain couldnt figure it out and you turn around wishing yourself problems in your marriage.
Tufiakwa!

it is well
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
surveyProf:

Who is Ekwueme Alex? Ur uncle?
I will still double you for this, even if money has been paid!
Is he related to the popular Ekwueme family?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 8:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
aieromon: I spoke with Mr Samuel this morning. Based on our conversation, he gave a timeline of about three weeks(from today) for the refund of my money.

Mr Samuel, I will give you the benefit of doubt and expect a full refund before the end of the timeline.
My own talk dey spoil market o. Wunmi should pay plus interest o. tongue
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2013
Odunnu:
My own talk dey spoil market o. Wunmi should pay plus interest o. tongue

make we get money first b4 we talk of interest grin grin
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by surveyProf(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Odunnu:
Is he related to the popular Ekwueme family?

That is what he Samuel Ekwueme is claiming now, and I also saw a site where he was trying to use dat to persuade someone, I can say how true it is, Alex Ekwueme is uncle?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by debosky(m): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
aieromon: I spoke with Mr Samuel this morning. Based on our conversation, he gave a timeline of about three weeks(from today) for the refund of my money.

Mr Samuel, I will give you the benefit of doubt and expect a full refund before the end of the timeline.

God keeping us we will celebrate your refund before the time elapses. Good on you for genuine search for resolution and not 'withhunting' as some misguided folk have termed it.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Jamji: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
What is happening here?
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Wylout: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2013
@ all

Hope i'm not bringing a knife to a gunfight but---

After Aigbe is paid should other people also open threads to ask for a refund too?

A thread with deposit slips and all?

Just asking?

Yes she also owes me!!!
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 12:38am On Feb 21, 2013
[b]Wonder why Nigerians are so gullible? This bbfever/damogul/foreverGod1 was deployed to distract and take the heat off Wunmi whilst buying her more time to plan her escape, yet some are falling for the trick already.

This is a higly organised syndicate with branches in Nigeria, U.S and the U.K; we are dealing with professional scammers here thus the need to be cautious. They even use diabolical means to achieve their aim.

I will give you reasons why the whole car thing is a load of crap meant to buy Wunmi more time:

1) How come Wunmi (the scammer) and bbfever/damogul/foreverGod1 (Wunmi's mouthpiece) are the only ones with information about the mystery car and the shipping info?

2) Someone who has not been able to refund Uspry's $515 since 2008 will all of a sudden be able to refund N900,000 (lol).

3) This is someone with a reputation for scamming; she scammed inspired_m, sienna, uspry, Aigbe, etc. And you think such a person will refund jack?

4) Why is it that the first transaction always sails through with no hitches but the second transaction (when a much larger amount of money is sent to her) always meet with hitches, stories and delays?

5) Why was the said car not sent directly to Aigbe if indeed there is any car?

6) The mystery car was not pre-ordered meaning she paid for it with her money. So why couldnt she just transfer the money straight to Aigbe instead of this very long route of sending and selling a car?

Common sense is enough to tell us this whole car crap is yet more scam and an attempt to buy time.

Well, I'm shutting down this clown's online presence as soon as the ultimatum given him elapses.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by vanbonattel: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2013
Wylout: @ all

After Aigbe is paid should other people also open threads to ask for a refund too?

Just asking?

Yes she also owes me!!!

What!!! Set up your own thread sharp sharp, we want to hear you own version, we can mount all the pressure at once, no be only her sabi open 5 threads to confuse us

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by souleymon(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2013
FXKing2012: [b]Wonder why Nigerians are so gullible? This bbfever/damogul/foreverGod1 was deployed to distract and take the heat off Wunmi whilst buying her more time to plan her escape, yet some are falling for the trick already.

This is a higly organised syndicate with branches in Nigeria, U.S and the U.K; we are dealing with professional scammers here thus the need to be cautious. They even use diabolical means to achieve their aim.

I will give you reasons why the whole car thing is a load of crap meant to buy Wunmi more time:

1) How come Wunmi (the scammer) and bbfever/damogul/foreverGod1 (Wunmi's mouthpiece) are the only ones with information about the mystery car and the shipping info?

2) Someone who has not been able to refund Uspry's $515 since 2008 will all of a sudden be able to refund N900,000 (lol).

3) This is someone with a reputation for scamming; she scammed inspired_m, sienna, uspry, Aigbe, etc. And you think such a person will refund jack?

4) Why is it that the first transaction always sails through with no hitches but the second transaction (when a much larger amount of money is sent to her) always meet with hitches, stories and delays?

5) Why was the said car not sent directly to Aigbe if indeed there is any car?

6) The mystery car was not pre-ordered meaning she paid for it with her money. So why couldnt she just transfer the money straight to Aigbe instead of this very long route of sending and selling a car?

Common sense is enough to tell us this whole car crap is yet more scam and an attempt to buy time.

Well, I'm shutting down this clown's online presence as soon as the ultimatum given him elapses.

[/b]

So i thought
there has been lots of distractions from the main subject.
Like i said back then, she has people helping, and they came in @ d right time to defend her
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2013
Not to deceive ourselves, there is only a 0.1% chance of refunding Aigbe. This I say because with the way bbfever/foreverGod1/damogul is extremely passionate, and infact obsessed with defending Wunmi Allen, he is obviously working for her and not the mediator he would have us believe.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2013
When exactly should we start counting down from? Yesterday abi the day before it? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by Odunnu: 10:04am On Feb 21, 2013
Wylout: @ all

Just asking?

Yes she also owes me!!!
Open the thread now so that another car will be shipped immediately.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by FXKing2012(m): 10:15am On Feb 21, 2013
Odunnu: When exactly should we start counting down from? Yesterday abi the day before it? tongue tongue tongue
Today is DAY 1.

1 Like

Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2013
4everGod1:

Defense isnt required at this time. This is no longer a hostile environment but a progressive one because we are on the right track now.

Whao! Never read through this thread until now.
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by shopclue: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by biolabee(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
shopclue:

Whao! Never read through this thread until now.

be fooling your self
We saw you reading as guest
Re: Onibara Mi Ti A Npe Ni Aigbe by r231(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
biolabee:

be fooling your self
We saw you reading as guest
grin grin grin grin

Always starting something she cant finish grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Features Of Diamond Yellow Account You Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.