Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) (20982 Views)

Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) / James Ibori's 55th Birthday Party (Pictures) / PHOTONEWS: Patience Jonathan's N500 Million "Resurrection" Thanksgiving Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Symphony007: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2013
Thank God for the health of this first lady but they really have to do something about their son..he is too fat for his age, his health is a disaster waiting to happen!!! Wow!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by dammytosh: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2013
taharqa: One of d Feeble-minded pips I was just talking about. If you askd dis pip why he blivs #1bn was usd for d 'Thanksgiving', he wud say he saw it on d title of a thread opend by an anonymous OP on NL...*smh*

You are crazy. I laughed so tey i shut down my laptop. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am also tired of all those waiting for sponsored news to attack GEJ. Well, i no blame them, GEJ no give us bragging right.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Donovan: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2013
where is the hope for common man on the street in this country. A billion naira just on thanksgiving service. Oga o. When will our leaders have mercy on the common man?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by ASSlimm: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2013
Regiblinkz: I wonder why goldie would instead of your mother...Fool

Itz lyk urz iz gon already abi?
So sad u guys couldn't afford 1billion naira burial
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by ouigy99(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
sammy-young:
grin grin grin Dis Man called ... Oritsejafor....is a politician...d man smart nor b small
He also wears a "JESUS PIECE" ... Now, thats gangsta !!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Symphony007: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
jumie62: Dis Jona son nawao, see as e be, wen u see obama girls (malia and sasha) and see how trim they are you go melt but this Jona children nawao, dem don chop naija taya, it is well
only the boy is fat and i agree it's not healthy. But the girl is fit and beautifull. What about the south african president? With four wives and 20 children all living off the tax payers? At least our president has a modern nuclear farmily.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Delfino: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2013
dammytosh:

You are crazy. I laughed so tey i shut down my laptop. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am also tired of all those waiting for sponsored news to attack GEJ. Well, i no blame them, GEJ no give us bragging right.

GEJ is a man who can not rule his small family well and come we expect him to lead a country like Nigeria ?
He is a baby wearing an ald man's cap.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by takedat(m): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
taharqa: One of d Feeble-minded pips I was just talking about. If you askd dis pip why he blivs #1bn was usd for d 'Thanksgiving', he wud say he saw it on d title of a thread opend by an anonymous OP on NL...*smh*
Even if the amount quoted was an exaggeration, did the money spent on organising the thanksgiving come from the coffers of Dame or from government purse? We should not encourage whimsical spending, without paying regard to the economy!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by touchmeder: 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
Wow lol is that not like those jewelry the rappers wear thats on my guy Oritsejafor neck lol lol lol lol grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I honestly believe CAN got into bed with politicians in Nigeria

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by NaLaugh: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
o boy! cheesy e be like say na dat boy belle the complete 1 billion naira allocation for feeding dey enter o.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by timpaker(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
I have a feeling that the Gov. of Delta state is the father of that young boy, the resemblance is just too glaring
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by livethinme: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
mehn can sum1 explain to me this wahala with the first lady? Did she really say she wasnt sick when we all know she spent time in a German hospital?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jidewin(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
emmasege: What's ur problem with oritsejafor?. was it a crime to be there as CAN President, who undoubtedly must have been invited. Why all this noise-making about the man of God?. There wasn't this noise when the Catholic (Onaiyekan) was CAN president. I don't know why catholics are never comfortable with the protestant/pentecostal piloting the christian affairs, and why they hardly get along with other christians. You (catholics)said CAN has become an appendage of the govt, may I ask u what all these catholic bishops were doing at the gathering. In what capacity were they there? Did u ever see Oritsejafor in such gatherings when he wasn't yet the CAN president?. As far as i am concerned, only three men of God had a business in that place- CAN President, Anglican Primate (since GEJ is an Anglican) and of course GEJ's chaplain.
Thank you Bro.Its all about politics and the benefits therein.How many Nigerian spiritual leaders are genuinely concerned about the state of our nation?. All they play is politics at par and seeking recognition..*saddened*
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by wonlasewonimi: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dem go use that boy for michelin advert soon.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by delors(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
I for like get that girl in blue's number o....she be like say na Jona's daughter n she set small...who knows maybe na she God been send to me....Abeg anybody know her name and facebook id? Reward is huge oooo... sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by ForNow: 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
kingoflag: The whole Family just looks like not even 1 of them is remotely close to "Intelligent".

Kingoflag, can you tell us how intelligence looks like. And please post ur pics here lets see if they don't look better than you. Stewpid idiot. If ur father was as intelligent as GEJ, how come Nigerians don't know him or did he achieve anything in life that Nigerians are aware of?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by FlyboyZee: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
kudi ice: This is so not cool. 1billion naira for a party!!! When people in Nigeria need live beyond $1 a day, bad health cares, bad scchools and roads and yet dat whole load of money is spent just on a 1 day God damned party? God save this country!!

Please, quote your source for the cost of the party.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by FlyboyZee: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2013
For_Now:

Kingoflag, can you tell us how intelligence looks like. And please post ur pics here lets see if they don't look better than you. Stewpid idiot. If ur father was as intelligent as GEJ, how come Nigerians don't know him or did he achieve anything in life that Nigerians are aware of?

Thanks Bro. All these Lagosians wey Abula (Amala, Ewedu and Gbegiri) don take over their brains no dey usually know wetin dem dey talk.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by taharqa: 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
jas_o: Where are those fools calling for Jonathan second time in office? see how your president is winning and dinning with your collective lives!
You see, it's a common sense and once you lack it you cant buy it. The dead is aware that Jonathan is not serious in his campaign about new Nigeria. in the history of this nation Jonathan regim recorded the highest curruption with apparent fact all over places. The Maima that absconded do you want me to tell you goverment involvement? and if youre to make a system function effectively- is this how you approach it? This is absolute madness and Nigerians should wake up and set these people ablace, barbeque them all for a new, working Nigeria.
And na dat Bad belle go kill you. GEJ and his family wud continue to hv reasons to celebrate, whilst LOSERS like you wud continue to hv burning stomachs watching dem rejoice and turning Nigeria around.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by ypzilanti: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2013
My Rueben Abati cannot lie. Patience was on vacation. Patience why are you lying like this na?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Akiika: 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
Citizens of mu.mu kingdom, since you fail to see the real issue here and decided to do your normal stupi.d e-war, displaying your ethnic and religious bigotry while some selected few are plundering your resources by day, i'll tell you what you should be condemning:

1. GEJ and his Govt. are liars and anything they say in future should be taken with a pinch of salt. We know how much they denied her illness.
2. Whoever is reporting the cost of the party as 500 million should tell us how he/she arrived at that figure, otherwise shut the hell up.
3. If that party cost even 1 million naira, it's still a waste of public fund and the first family and the praise singers ought to be ashamed of themselves. Why not hold a private thanksgiving in the church and donate money to orphanage to thank God.
4. Now to the most guilty of these, the 'men-of-their-pocket' and the sycophants that graced the occassion, what a shame, how do these guys sleep at night? how are they comfortable on the alter after selling their conscience?
5. Finally, i'm convinced that GEJ has been cut-off from reality, he doesn't understand what Nigerians are going through. He is not any different from IBB, Abacha, OBJ and co.

The revolution in Nigeria is imminent to stop these abberation!
I am not proud of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by nlofficial(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
CAN must be thinking that they are deceiving the Nigerian Christians. Their affiliation with PDP is beyond my intelligence. lol.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by bonetalk(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2013
angry omg.... Who is that fat joe in their family
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
touchmeder: Wow lol is that not like those jewelry the rappers wear thats on my guy Oritsejafor neck lol lol lol lol grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
I honestly believe CAN got into bed with politicians in Nigeria
Na only the bling bling you see? U no see the hat and the shades plus the robe sef?

All black e'rythang!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2013
For_Now:

Ok, I'll oblige. Just to let u see reason, cus ure clearly dumb.

1. Intelligence looks exactly like the opposite of those slow looking morons in the picture.

2. No, I won't post my pic. Not just cus I know ur type will steal it and use it to dupe lonely women in far off places like Australia, but also because you are not worthy enough to view my face with ur eyes which were only stuck in the middle of ur head to view poverty and despair.

3. Oh, while I'm not actually in the business of boasting, Nigerians do actually know my father AND a respectable number of people the world over know of his works. And he's a very, very intelligent man. Well respected too. Now, tell me, who is your Father?

You can fc.uk off now.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jmaine: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2013
For_Now:

cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
jmaine:

cheesy
You do know that just that smiley face u put up said more about u than any words that could emanate from ur mouth ever will, right?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
Dapsy Dude: you are just a big fool with notin but no common sense which is common. am sure wherever u are u must b a pauper. ASSHOLE!
Very true. You can easily tell the wretched people on here just by their posts. It gives them a sense of belonging to see their kinsman celebrate and drive around in Rolls Royces with money that actually belongs to them.

Rampant Illiteracy, like it did in Liberia, Sierra Leone and other war torn African countries, is what will eventually consume Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jmaine: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2013
kingoflag: You do know that just that smiley face u put up said more about u than any words that could emanate from ur mouth ever will, right?

E dey pain pesin cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
jmaine:

cheesy
Stay here and keep posting smiley faces on NL like the re.tard u obviously are. No go sit down for counter concentrate on selling the substandard soap and detergent wey dem employ you to advertise for NL.

One day ur oga go catch u, na dat day ur eye go clear.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jmaine: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
kingoflag: Stay here and keep posting smiley faces on NL like the re.tard u obviously are no go sit down for counter concentrate on selling the substandard soap and detergent wey dem employ you to advertise for NL.

One day ur oga go catch u, na dat day ur eye go clear.

Lol . . . . .That guy stinger really hurt you cheesy . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blogger Jamil Mabai Arrested For Criticising Governor Masari For Buying Coffins / Gunmen Kill Suleiman Quadri, Amotekun Operative In Oyo / Umo Eno's Certificate Is Not In Our Records - WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.