Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) (20978 Views)

Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) / James Ibori's 55th Birthday Party (Pictures) / PHOTONEWS: Patience Jonathan's N500 Million "Resurrection" Thanksgiving Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 18, 2013
Hahaha Hungry Hypocritical Nigerian Preachers.

Do these fu.ckas even believe anything they preach? i doubt it. They sell "Heaven" and "Hell" to the gullible, but obviously dont believe in it themselves.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by najoke: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2013
taharqa: The Emirs, Imams and Shiekhs were also very fully rep in the party.. From what I hear, they enjoyd themselves thoroughly; it is aftall a 'meeting' in same hall with the President. Your Dad wud also hv bn that excited too...
^
Dumb post
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Ngwakwe: 9:41am On Feb 18, 2013
Na you be the snake? Just wondering.

gmyguy: just wondering
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:42am On Feb 18, 2013
hahahahahaahahahahahahaahhahahahahaa

La wa ooooooooo.....

What are they feeding this boy grin grin grin grin

But the girls fine sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Regiblinkz(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2013
kudi ice: This is so not cool. 1billion naira for a party!!! When people in Nigeria need live beyond $1 a day, bad health cares, bad scchools and roads and yet dat whole load of money is spent just on a 1 day God damned party? God save this country!!
shut up..you'll do the same if ƔφU̶̲̥̅̊ were in their shoes
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Regiblinkz(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2013
A.S Slimm:
1billion naira 4a party nd pastors full dia. (CAN PDP BRANCH) grin

Ebele n his kids all look out ov shape, 2much looting.

I dunno y Papa God will take a yung woman lyk Goldie n liv dis old fisherman Cargo called Patience alive.

Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria we r in serious trouble
I wonder why goldie would instead of your mother...Fool
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Deskyo: 9:47am On Feb 18, 2013
Ngwakwe: Let free the First Lady joor.

Baby celebrate and be merry, if your enemies who wished you dead are still bitter, let them appeal to your creator and get Salami to turn the judgment to their favour. If not let them forever be ashamed.
Good one
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Regiblinkz(m): 9:48am On Feb 18, 2013
Big-Chips:
God will punish this people
another idiotic nigerian
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 18, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/993074_PIC_5_THANKSGIVING_jpg0670d4e67b31732130af7def7534a43f

WHY DO THEY ALL LOOK SLOW?

P.S: Patience looks pregnant. Instead of spending all that money on a lavish party, she'd have been better served spending it on a personal trainer.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by tyson99(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2013
God bless nigeria!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2013
na_joke:
^
Dumb post
The dude is dumb beyond redemption! smh...
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Godmann(m): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2013
kingoflag: The whole Family just looks like not even 1 of them is remotely close to "Intelligent".

You are smart. I took note of that. only the eldest daughter had some control of herself. The Boy was something else. W
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2013
Kudos to sahara reporters for bringing us the nes when it was hot. goons like below labelled them has liars. i hope they will have the guts to apologise now that its confirmed.

thelastPope: How did Saharareporters know she is hospitalized for food poisoning? No doctor will reveal medical status of a patient to a news media or to anyone except immediate family members.

The official statement says she went for short holiday/rest. This Saharareporters is the worst kind of gossip tabloid there is. It is just not journalism they are doing. It is terrible piece of work. Abroad, nobody will take such a site serious. Only in Nigeria because we love gossip and we react to them without even asking questions. Smh

https://www.nairaland.com/1036727/patience-jonathan-hospitalized-germany/5

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by danny301: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2013
Typical hypocrites, when will u people seize from ur lies and hypocrisy.... On ur arrival from the same trip, u told Nigerians that u weren't sick but went on holidays and today u are thanking God for bringing u back to life after u were dead for 7 days..... Too much exaggeration!!! U were dead for 7 days n d didn't put u in d mortuary?....... U r now telling that just an ordinary Patience n not a first lady, so didn't go to local hospitals where ordinary Nigerians are dying everyday but choosed to go n spend millions of state fund on urself alone while people are looking for 5,000 to treat ordinary malaria here in Nigeria...... If i may ask, how many ordinary Nigerians spend 500 million doing thanks-giving?..... Only deluded minds will be moved by this act of hypocrisy .....

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by thrugemaster(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2013
why is the catholic group there. i thought they said CAN was too close o government. So why did they come? Or are they just jealous that Papa Ayo get jet while they don't have
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by hollypagan: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2013
[quote author=sammy-young] grin grin grin Dis Man called ... Oritsejafor....is a politician...d man smart nor b small [/quotei tell you that man is a smart politician
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Mukaz: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2013
U all can see that tunde bakare is far better than oritsajafor in terms of speaking for the people

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by BrutusOj(m): 10:19am On Feb 18, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: The Affiliate of PDP called CAN was represented by its leader Ayo Oritsajafor

After getting a plane gift,he must always yield to their calls....

See all the HIP/HOP Pastor with their Bling bling.
God will continue 2 punish CAN for failing 2 represent the poor masses
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by emmasege: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2013
What's ur problem with oritsejafor?. was it a crime to be there as CAN President, who undoubtedly must have been invited. Why all this noise-making about the man of God?. There wasn't this noise when the Catholic (Onaiyekan) was CAN president. I don't know why catholics are never comfortable with the protestant/pentecostal piloting the christian affairs, and why they hardly get along with other christians. You (catholics)said CAN has become an appendage of the govt, may I ask u what all these catholic bishops were doing at the gathering. In what capacity were they there? Did u ever see Oritsejafor in such gatherings when he wasn't yet the CAN president?. As far as i am concerned, only three men of God had a business in that place- CAN President, Anglican Primate (since GEJ is an Anglican) and of course GEJ's chaplain.
OYINBOGOJU: The Affiliate of PDP called CAN was represented by its leader Ayo Oritsajafor

After getting a plane gift,he must always yield to their calls....

See all the HIP/HOP Pastor with their Bling bling.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by lonelydora: 10:23am On Feb 18, 2013
i never hear before say Jonathan get pikin not to mention children.......maybe not from Patience shaa
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by mikeell: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2013
MMotimo: Could somebody please put the young boy on a diet and/ or get him into active sports!!! He does not look good!

oh oh oh LoL i thought i was the only one who saw that the ball sorry boy standing with them
well he must be eating from a big bowl and not a plate to get that fat
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Elueme: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2013
Bless God for your life. If nothing has been inferred from this incident but the fact of unpredictability of life hence need to live a sacrificial and God fearing life should be imbibed. However, said, let fools be playing politics with a serious issue as this and let bigger fools be dwelling in the past of presidential denial or not. Considering the circumstance of her ailment and the African culture and belief, it was pertinent to deny the obvious especially when saboteurs have leaked out a supposed in house family affairs. The most important thing is that God has delivered her from the jaws of death and dhe's greatful and thankful to her maker.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Watermelon(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2013
choi see how Uncle Jona distanced himself from his only son. time to control what goes into into the mouth of that young
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by iykak47: 10:27am On Feb 18, 2013
Big-Chips:
God will punish this people
Is this a command or an advice?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by mmmustapha(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2013
sammy-young:
grin grin grin Dis Man called ... Oritsejafor....is a politician...d man smart nor b small
c oritsejafor like a musician
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jumie62(f): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2013
Dis Jona son nawao, see as e be, wen u see obama girls (malia and sasha) and see how trim they are you go melt but this Jona children nawao, dem don chop naija taya, it is well
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by kkkp: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2013
I no blame una..na religiosity n tribalism wey dey naija..we for deal with una tru revolution
peckhamboi: .
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by sweetgala(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2013
Nah this round boy dey chop 75% of that Aso Rock food expense daily. All of them look like money miss road. The girls look mildly OK.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by sultantextile: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2013
the boy resemble lokozumar
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by pyyxxaro: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2013
AYO Oritsejafor with his beret and JESUS PIECE grin cool !! PAPA TWALE !! PEPPER THEM grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jaso1(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2013
Where are those fools calling for Jonathan second time in office? see how your president is winning and dinning with your collective lives!
You see, it's a common sense and once you lack it you cant buy it. The dead is aware that Jonathan is not serious in his campaign about new Nigeria. in the history of this nation Jonathan regim recorded the highest curruption with apparent fact all over places. The Maima that absconded do you want me to tell you goverment involvement? and if youre to make a system function effectively- is this how you approach it? This is absolute madness and Nigerians should wake up and set these people ablace, barbeque them all for a new, working Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by RioFernandez(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2013
Habaaa! GEJ ur children no dey represent especially d fatty boy. Compare them with Obamas' children naaa, or chelsea bill clintons daughter, and other president, they all look cute. Abeg GEJ love-vendor them up, so you can travel with them as others do. #SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency / Pope Francis Prays For Nigeria As Dogara Meets Him In Vatican City,italy(pics) / 2019: I’ve Not Made Up My Mind To Run For President – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.