Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) (21096 Views)

Shehu Shagari's 90th Birthday Party (Pictures) / James Ibori's 55th Birthday Party (Pictures) / PHOTONEWS: Patience Jonathan's N500 Million "Resurrection" Thanksgiving Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 19, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: The Affiliate of PDP called CAN was represented by its leader Ayo Oritsajafor

After getting a plane gift,he must always yield to their calls....

See all the HIP/HOP Pastor with their Bling bling.
didn't you see his jesus piece pendant?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Tyche(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2013
kingoflag:

Of course you gone see the similarities you talking donkey. Because Im up here posting maps and satellite images, right?

Dude, please bounce to the left and get crushed by oncoming traffic.

Dunce.

Bruv, take an e beer and chill.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2013
Tyche:

Bruv, take an e beer and chill.

I'm not ur Bruv. We r not related and ure not my boy.

I still wish you'll do me that favor and jump into oncoming traffic tho.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by Tyche(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2013
kingoflag:

I'm not ur Bruv. We r not related and ure not my boy.

I still wish you'll do me that favor and jump into oncoming traffic tho.

Sprinkles holy water on the poster.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
chymystique: ROTFLMAO!!! shocked shocked .... Pls Who is Dt Lil Boy on Black Suit Wey Look Like a Black BUTA DRUM!? undecided .... Loll.... Damn! D First FAmily Aint Reppin @ all

is that a boy? i thought it was Timi Alaibe
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by ForNow: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
kingoflag: Ok, I'll oblige. Just to let u see reason, cus ure clearly dumb.

1. Intelligence looks exactly like the opposite of those slow looking morons in the picture.

2. No, I won't post my pic. Not just cus I know ur type will steal it and use it to dupe lonely women in far off places like Australia, but also because you are not worthy enough to view my face with ur eyes which were only stuck in the middle of ur head to view poverty and despair.

3. Oh, while I'm not actually in the business of boasting, Nigerians do actually know my father AND a respectable number of people the world over know of his works. And he's a very, very intelligent man. Well respected too. Now, tell me, who is your Father?

You can fc.uk off now.

Even your response or reply to my post clearly suggest you are even dumber, more slowpoke and unintelligent than we all taught.

1. Since you cannot define how intelligence looks like, kindly send a pics of one and preferably yours, at least so you can vindicate yourself. That is if you don't look like a midget of imbesile.
2.What an unintelligent response. This shows ur mental buildup or mindset (an unintelligent yahoo yahoo idiot). "Empty barrel make the loudest noise about themselves being intelligence".
3. You are even ashamed to mention the name of ur father grin grin grin. Pls post his pics and urs for comparison lets evaluate. Also state his achievement in life.

As for my father, its obvious he did a very good job unlike yours who could not even teach you how to bridle ur tongue making inflamtory statemenst about ur President who is neither ur mate (age-wise and achievement)nor your father's class.

Lastly, learn how to respect your President and constituted authority. Its a good virtue. I hope u will take this education from me.

God Bless GEJ and his Family,
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Resurrection Thanksgiving Party (Pictures) by paschalomenihu: 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
WE ARE IN A BIG PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY, MOST OF MEN OF GOD HAS FAILED US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Dispatches Onyeama As Special Envoy To Benin Republic / Nigerian Senate Makes Case For Nuclear Energy / Boko-Haram Commander Killed In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.