Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? (30549 Views)

Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Election Couple: See The Man That Proposed To His Woman At A Polling Unit Today / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by maskid(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2013
BELLE grin grin
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by maskid(m): 8:41am On Feb 19, 2013
BELLE grin grin
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by bosun11(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2013
funmemezy: D greatest gift a man can gv to me is also his virginity,shldnt be partikula on ladies alone. We were al born virgins.

Hahaha..ok oo
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Exponental(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2013
What makes a woman's virginity her best gift.....taaaaaaa! The best gift a woman can give her man is motherhood.

As 4 d man, .......Her needs
All her needs....which includes money, respect, sexual satisfaction, peace, pregnancy n many more.
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Andresemy: 9:44am On Feb 19, 2013
His prick of course.Is there any other thing that woman loves more than that?
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by pavitrabalse07: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2013
his precious time and care
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2013
funmemezy: D greatest gift a man can gv to me is also his virginity,shldnt be partikula on ladies alone. We were al born virgins.
so u wouldnt like to have a pro? grin
so u wouldnt like to have a pro?
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by moveszz(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2013
[i][/i]his ATM,LoVe and trust +++hot sex
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2013
Fidelity

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by adino(m): 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
shocked shocked undecided cool

Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
They say the Greatest Gift A woman can give to her husband is her virginity..Ok, What's the
greatest gift a man can give to his wife?

?

His love , respect and time
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
koonbey: Fidelity

Best
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Emmalex771(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
His trust, undying love, care and loyalty.. Treat her like a queen and am sure yu'd b her king
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by LANRYUS(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
Armed Robber: Your money or your life

Wife: Your money and your life

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Alleinad(f): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
To me, the best gift a man can give a woman, is his unending love. A lot of people here are saying money, sex, time, etc. The truth is that all these things are encompassed in love. When you love, you give. When you love, you make sacrifices, you compromise, you are there. So his love, his pure, unadulterated genuine love!
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by bukatyne(f): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
They say the Greatest Gift A woman can give to her husband is her virginity..Ok, What's the
greatest gift a man can give to his wife?

?
Don't you think that a man's virginity is the best gift he can give his wife? The knowledge that she's the only woman who would make love to him should be gift enough.
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
bukatyne: Don't you think that a man's virginity is the best gift he can give his wife? The knowledge that she's the only woman who would make love to him should be gift enough.

I don't think so because you can't determine if a man's a virgin or not!
The best gift a man can give to his woman is his love, his heart and being faithful.....
I believe every woman wants this from his man!!!!!!!
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by bukatyne(f): 11:49pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

I don't think so because you can't determine if a man's a virgin or not!
The best gift a man can give to his woman is his love, his heart and being faithful.....
I believe every woman wants this from his man!!!!!!!
a faithful man should be trustworthy. We can't but God can determine if he is. I wouldn't agree that a woman's best is her virginity. I agree with you 100%. Love and faithfulness is the best gift a man or woman can give his or her spouse.
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by akonucheinfo(m): 2:02am On Feb 20, 2013
how many of you here command all these being mentioned? my question is for the ladies here. you want him to give you everything, this , that etc.yes i agree to all. a man should be up and doing at all time.but,then how long will you remember him when he die?
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Emoticon: 2:55am On Feb 20, 2013
lucenzo: opa gangnam d0ggy style......
Werey! grin
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Emoticon: 2:56am On Feb 20, 2013
Sniffa: Hot and passionate sex in a world where love is not easy to find.
Ah dey feel u!
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by njameso: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2013
Give her ur luv
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by marinepatrol: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2013
your time is de greatest gift
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by anijunsi2012(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
Well, I suppose the best gift a man can give to his wife varries at different stages of their marrage.firstly,make her feel womanly....secondly, show her ur responsibilty as her husband and thirdly, never turn back on her.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by harlos: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
anijunsi2012: Well, I suppose the best gift a man can give to his wife varries at different stages of their marrage.firstly,make her feel womanly....secondly, show her ur responsibilty as her husband and thirdly, never turn back on her.
and after all this Women Will still force to do even what u never wish to do for them, when dey get too soaked in it, may not be all but 80% of them.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by dipotech: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2013
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Mynd_44(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18
He can give her his Hear
What will he give to his creator (God)?

i think love
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
bukatyne: a faithful man should be trustworthy. We can't but God can determine if he is. I wouldn't agree that a woman's best is her virginity. I agree with you 100%. Love and faithfulness is the best gift a man or woman can give his or her spouse.

Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by ABEngine(m): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
bukatyne: Don't you think that a man's virginity is the best gift he can give his wife? The knowledge that she's the only woman who would make love to him should be gift enough.

So dat una two go dey carry plenty manuals for night abi? oga na novice, madam na novice, if Akpan try em luck madam fit change mind o. In oga's case, Ekeatte may not take note of his amateur status and dispossess madam of her tear rubber bobo. Why so much emphasis on this virginity thing sef? have you not heard virgins get married and never had issues of their own? there is nothing special about virginity jhoor.

Best gift man can give to his woman, is sincerity, respect and his ears. Money et al shall be added unto her afterwards
My own idea, a listening heart or ear, attention or care, regard or respect which ever way you want to paraphrase but in my opinion thats what i think best i can offer
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Einsteinschild: 6:27am On Aug 05, 2013
masterpiecer:

yeah, true, but if he lies about it you wouldn't know undecided

If he's pulling all kinds of crazy moves, lasts long or just seems like he knows what he's doing/not as nervous as you. Then yeah. You would know.
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Ollyzontal: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2013
True Love
Re: The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
Another virgin thread with the intention of humiliating the non virgins with style. Cut the non virgins some slack man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her / Gift Items Presented To A Northern Bride By Her Grooms Family / What's Your Marital Status ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.