Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage (14596 Views)

Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' / Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 19, 2013
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2013
holuwarlay08: This is did not look like africa woman at all. It resemble black america woman.
#nonsense#

Erm.. It's either African-American or Black American. The title of the article says "African-American", not African.
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by abiL(f): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2013
Is she meant to be black or tanned? Looks like the doll just came out of a tanning shop undecided
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by obowunmi(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2013
I like the doll. grin grin
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2013
does she hve to show us her artificial cleavage?
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by obowunmi(m): 12:13am On Feb 19, 2013
Did Ynaija plagiarize that article? #plagiarismthings grin
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 19, 2013
omo_to_dun:
I can not think of anything else that African-Americans hate more than nappy hair. It is a sort of embarrassment to so many of them.
surround urself with educated African Americans. U are missing the word "most".

1 Like

Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by madamebebe(f): 12:16am On Feb 19, 2013
Shollypopz: A brown barbie doll with blonde hair?? What happened to our "nappy hair"?? Doesn't it defeat the purpose??

We don't all have 'nappy hair' .. smiley natural hair has diff textures..
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 19, 2013
madame_bebe:

We don't all have 'nappy hair' .. smiley natural hair has diff textures..
I know that. I'm a 3B in the back and 3C in front and middle. I put my nappy in quote, not in the mood for long story smiley
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 19, 2013
omo_to_dun: .
I hear you, 'I leave to fight another day'.
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by madamebebe(f): 12:50am On Feb 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
I know that. I'm a 3B in the back and 3C in front and middle. I put my nappy in quote, not in the mood for long story smiley

K smiley
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by touchmeder: 1:22am On Feb 19, 2013
Is this doll for children or what why does it have boobs then? sad
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 19, 2013
tjskii: Oh I see,so I'm sposed to buy this doll for my daughter subliminally letting her kno it ok to flaunt her breasties wen she grows upp,ok o undecided
I thought exactly the same thing. Then I also added, ok maybe its for adults....but adults don't play with toys
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by Flygerian1(m): 2:51am On Feb 19, 2013
New member of nairaland. Pls, y'all should be on ur feet let's give her (the doll) a standing ovation.
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Must we always comment on sum irrelevant things, like this trash, thankGod I didn't comment
And thank Goodness I didnt read ur comment

1 Like

Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by chiswaggs: 7:41am On Feb 19, 2013
So now even dolls can't dress well. Whoz fnkn what I'm fnkn. So deze are d dolls we'll buy for our little girls and expect them to grow up into decent ladies in future. I know some ladies that dress like this will soon pounce on me. 'Just hopn dat dey'll still be decent toys left in the market when I have kids.. Smh.
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by mayoroflag(m): 8:25am On Feb 19, 2013
This is def not a Barbie. Barbie is for kids and is not even PG rated. What's with the blonde wig though?
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by loswhite(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: Must we always comment on sum irrelevant things, like this trash, thankGod I didn't comment
lol
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by kandiikane(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2013
These African Americans are stup!d sef. If you want the barbie to represent the 'true' black, then they should start leaving their hair out instead of complaining about it having weaves and shish when they themselves have roadkills on their head. They should know whites are du.mb, they'll see me bald on friday and when I have my wig on monday they're like, "omg, just hair grew so quick over the weekend" so ofcourse it's what we show them that's what they do. Hypocrites, una dey wear weaves but una nor wan mek barbie wear one? Azzholes.
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by kandiikane(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2013
omo_to_dun:
The word "most" is implied. I didn't really have to use it. For example, "Americans voted for Obama" does not imply that ALL voted him. And yes, I am surrounded by educated African-Americans and they don't like nappy hair. Seriously, even Africans don't like nappy hair. Isn't that why so many of you wear weaves?

I like my hair. I leave it out, but I also wear wigs, from straight wigs to afro wigs, it doesn't mean I hate it. Different styles for different days. wink

Just because you cheated on your wife doesn't mean you hate her. So, please try and listen before throwing accusations about.
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by ZACHIE: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
tacky black doll because of tackier black girls imitating oyinbos
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
kandiikane:

I like my hair. I leave it out, but I also wear wigs, from straight wigs to afro wigs, it doesn't mean I hate it. Different styles for different days. wink

Just because you cheated on your wife doesn't mean you hate her. So, please try and listen before throwing accusations about.
Obrigado!
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
lucenzo: We have a black barbie here on nairaland...........BECACIA BARBIE
Awwwwwwwwwh....*_*
loool funny u! Thanks dearie.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by khiaa(f): 2:58am On Oct 15, 2014
kandiikane:
These African Americans are stup!d sef. If you want the barbie to represent the 'true' black, then they should start leaving their hair out instead of complaining about it having weaves and shish when they themselves have roadkills on their head. They should know whites are du.mb, they'll see me bald on friday and when I have my wig on monday they're like, "omg, just hair grew so quick over the weekend" so ofcourse it's what we show them that's what they do. Hypocrites, una dey wear weaves but una nor wan mek barbie wear one? Azzholes.

African women wear weeves and blond ones at that AZZHOLE. Why don't you take that weave out of your hair and wear your nappy hair. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrities @ Complete Fashion Style Night / New Ankara Inspired Couple Outfits--- Pictures / Pure Designer Perfume Oils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.