Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage (14598 Views)

Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Hijarbie: Haneefah Adam's 'Hijab Chick Barbie' / Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by kandiikane(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

African women wear weeves and blond ones at that AZZHOLE. Why don't you take that weave out of your hair and wear your nappy hair. grin grin

I am not the one complaining am I? It's your people and we aren't all like you, do not assume because I am African I must have weave on my head or I have "nappy" hair. Be assured that I have very nice hair so keep the nappy for you lots. It was made for you guys and should stay with you guys.
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by khiaa(f): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
kandiikane:

I am not the one complaining am I? It's your people and we aren't all like you, do not assume because I am African I must have weave on my head or I have "nappy" hair. Be assured that I have very nice hair so keep the nappy for you lots. It was made for you guys and should stay with you guys.

LMAO....You wear weaves and wigs on your nappy head, you can stop the denial. It's a true fact. grin
-------------------------------------
I gave you a taste of your own medicine and you didn't like it, (the moral of the story is) Don't dish it out if you can't take it. I didn't mean any of the things I said I just wanted you to see how foolish your post was/is. grin
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by kandiikane(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO....You wear weaves amd wigs on your nappy head, you can stop the denial. It's a true fact. grin

Another fact is my hair looks better than yours.
Re: Black Barbie Doll With Exposed Cleavage by khiaa(f): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
kandiikane:

Another fact is my hair looks better than yours.

LMAO grin grin You got jokes!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj,before Her Plastic Surgery / Nollywood Celebrities @ Complete Fashion Style Night / New Ankara Inspired Couple Outfits--- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.