Stats: 3,140,507 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? (36939 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Is Mtn Bis Still Working On PC?? / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
I have been rocking the Glo BIS on my PC and iPad for some weeks now but the trick stopped working since last night.

Is yours still working?
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by mavtrevor(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Its been blocked...you can Try DroidVPN on tablet and Android phones.
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by GodsSon5(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2013
Mine too stopped yesternight, tot it was network but till now it isn't conneting....what's the new trick now?
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by MrSinister(m): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2013
mavtrevor: Its been blocked...you can Try DroidVPN on tablet and Android phones.

Any solution for pc users?
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by afajack(m): 11:29am On Feb 19, 2013
gurus of NL, pls help...wht next?what re we going to use now? i tik glo change (APN)settings for blackberry
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Kins7778: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2013
must i comment embarassedmust i comment

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by gajerian(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2013
Pls guy new tricks
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by suxes2005(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2013
Make una go do sactifice nah!

Front page comment 2nd time 2day!
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2013
If airtel screws up... Den its all over.

Seun pls plead on our behalf... Else it'll distort nairaland's attendance.

A single nairalander should volunteer to be our Bouazzizi for the Nigerian Teleco Sector. Just that, and we'll browse for 10Naira a month.

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by kingron: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2013
nna thieves una be..pay good money 4 glo service...nd stop looking 4 cheats!!poor people, always looking 4 shortcut...if u ve the new cheat sha i neeed oo

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Coldfeet(f): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Amurobbers!!! Its illegal! Corruption in nigeria will it end? Its ya right I guess? Sharing in the national cake! and this is on front page?

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by collins123(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=13pt]Nairaland publicly supporting Internet Cheat Packages![/size]

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Suljosh: 11:44am On Feb 19, 2013
Not even on BB.
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by MMM2(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2013
Make I show myself undecided
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Aafulenu(f): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2013
and here was i thinking it was just a minor network problem. cry cry
well i guess its migration back to airtel
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2013
it still works in some areas...lagos excluded. but its working fine here in awka. our services providers need to introduce affordable unlimited data plan for droid users..just as bis is to blackberry. All the network providers agents on this forum, abeg introduce this idea to ur company.

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Ngwakwe: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2013
Mine was down throughout the night but it just kicked off this morning.

Just try it now. It has kick-off again.
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Valto(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2013
i actually av more than 1000000mb on my glo sim... i guess its system error... but make i de rock till it gets blocked!
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by iyeachile(f): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2013
Hi guyz, please how do i connect my blackberry to my PC for internet connection?

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by badassnigga(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2013
I just subscribed weekly BIS only to find out that it has been blocked.
am goin bak to Airtel
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by iyeachile(f): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2013
Hi guyz, please how do i connect my blackberry to my PC for internet connection? I use airtel
BIS.
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by noskeybaba: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2013
NBC arrested guys bypassing DSTV firewalls to enjoy it free without pay in Onitsha, very soon they will start arresting people using mobile internet cheat. grin

But glo for free u people nau. After all its not free. I believe u guys paid for the BIS.
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2013
I have the new cheat of the glo beans.. If u are interesting liked my comments and messages me. I will telled u... I don't demand money neither airtime.. Thanks

47 Likes

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Sike(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2013
kingron: nna thieves una be..pay good money 4 glo service...nd stop looking 4 cheats!!poor people, always looking 4 shortcut...if u ve the new cheat sha i neeed oo
Who told U it's Free? Or Is there any Subcription that is free in 9ja? Better watch it! sad

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by noskeybaba: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2013
iyeachile :
Hi guyz, please how do i connect my blackberry to my PC for internet connection? I use airtel
BIS.

Use Blackberry Desktop Manager.
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Sike(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: I have the new cheat of the glo beans.. If u are interesting liked my comments and messages me. I will telled u... I don't demand money neither airtime.. Thanks
Chimmoo! This your Gbagaun self na [size=20]Cheat[/size] i swear!!!

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by iyeachile(f): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2013
Tnx@Noskeybaba smiley

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by solid3(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2013
[size=14pt]The party is owfa.

Why is BB subscription differnet form others? Just the ping? Are the madt ni? Its high time all these network people have same subscription across the board cos we too have android phones and iphones too. So we also need unlimited data subscription.

I sunscribed and cld not use 1kb of the 3GB, called glo cust care and d lady was tellin me nansense.

I'm using this opportunity to call on NCC to look in to this mara. [/size]

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by dljbd1(m): 11:57am On Feb 19, 2013
mine is stil going...both fone nd lappy...lagos
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2013
Nigerians pay and browse, please
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Imanuelle: If airtel screws up... Den its all over.

Seun pls plead on our behalf... Else it'll distort nairaland's attendance.

Nairaland attendance..!? Are u normal? cry sad
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by gen2briz(m): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
I BEG NA WETIN BE BIS. ...NA question. And before you start asking me. ..am a learner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Long Does A 8cell And 12 Cell Battery Last? / USA Used HP Elite Book 8460 core i5 For Sale. / Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good?