Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,562 members, 7,770,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:53 AM

Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? (36942 Views)

Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Is Mtn Bis Still Working On PC?? / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by nke001: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
peteregwu: pls guys if u know the one that is working, pls let it out for us.

use M tn/ eti salat bis (1500/month)+ VPN(500/month) @ a total cost <=#2,000 for unlimited browsing on pc.
Vpn:pd proxy, wifree, tunnelgurus, gatewayproxy etc.
Reliability:65-90%
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by nke001: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
peteregwu: pls guys if u know the one that is working, pls let it out for us.

use M tn/ eti salat bis (1500/month)+ VPN(500/month) @ a total cost #2,000 for unlimited browsing on pc.
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Mcleo007(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
nke001:

use M tn/ eti salat bis (1500/month)+ VPN(500/month) @ a total cost #2,000 for unlimited browsing on pc.

It works for etisalat BIS? If yes, how do I pay the 500naira for the voucher?

1 Like

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by kishimi8(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
guys guys i just managed to get mine back,.,. working full blaze
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by lomprico(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
kishimi8: guys guys i just managed to get mine back,.,. working full blaze

Wat network?
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Ekennovative(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
lomprico:

Wat network?

i wonder o!
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by kishimi8(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
glo na... wat was the thread about
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by tucute: 5:08am On Feb 23, 2013
please how did you get you glo bis on to work again ...please can you update ...I seriously want to finish my bandwidth before it expires next week....thanks...
kishimi8: glo na... wat was the thread about

1 Like

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by kishimi8(m): 6:12am On Feb 23, 2013
guys una want make them block am again abi . . sha before una start insult me just change your apn to rim.blackberry.net and leave the password fields blank

1 Like

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by zolaman(f): 7:28am On Feb 23, 2013
Not working
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by kishimi8(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2013
well i just added that little modification and mine started working

1 Like

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Mcleo007(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2013
Not working
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by zolaman(f): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2013
Guyz try this cos some people claim it works...+234nigeriablackberry.net

1 Like

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Germeeu: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mcleo007:

Mcleo007:

Mcleo007:

is it working
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by sirtony12002: 5:35am On Feb 24, 2013
[ author=kishimi8]guys una want make them block am again abi . . sha before una start insult me just change your apn to rim.blackberry.net and leave the password fields blank[/quote]
kishimi8: guys una want make them block am again abi . . sha before una start insult me just change your apn to rim.blackberry.net and leave the password fields blank
kishimi8: guys una want make them block am again abi . . sha before una start insult me just change your apn to rim.blackberry.net and leave the password fields blank
.It's not working at all.All the money i had on my sim was deducted and it was slow and stopped working after exhausting all the credit.
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by NessaFresh(f): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
NessaFresh: Is there any of u here using the cheat in port harcourt I really need a lil physical help on connecting my BB to the Laptop for browsing purposes
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by peteregwu(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
zolaman: Guyz try this cos some people claim it works...+234nigeriablackberry.net

thanks Zolaman, my glo bis for android is now kicking high. wow, they almost got away with my last subscription. let me just quickly download what I need now before my expire.

1 Like

Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Mcleo007(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
peteregwu:

thanks Zolaman, my glo bis for android is now kicking high. wow, they almost got away with my last subscription. let me just quickly download what I need now before my expire.

Kicking with what setting, please?
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by peteregwu(m): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
zolaman: Guyz try this cos some people claim it works...+234nigeriablackberry.net

o boy, this settings is just working with gloflat settings, it's not working for glo bis jare.
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by peteregwu(m): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mcleo007:

Kicking with what setting, please?

sorry, I thought initially that the settings zolaman gave was gonna work as glo bis to my android phone, but it's only same as using gloflat settings for just non blackberry phones. I need the one working as glo bis that can be used for android just like the way it was working before on android.
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by saintiyke(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2013
[quote author=NessaFresh][/quote] come to NIIT D Line and i will help u. My pin at my signature
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by swaggzo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
iv4fb: Nigerians pay and browse, please

wu tell u say we no pay?
We dae pay but we no dae browse. Which kyn shit be that?
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by socrotex: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2013
IT IS MY PLEASURE AND JOY TO BRING TO YOU THIS GREAT NEWS ON HOW YOU CAN NOW BROWSE THE INTERNET AND DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED RIGHT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME JUST FOR A LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY, YES LITTLE MONEY!, HOPE YOU ARE NOT EXPECTING IT TO BE FREE?, YOU AND I KNOW VERY WELL THAT ANYTHING FREE DOESN'T LAST ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA HERE. INSTEAD OF SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THOSE DATA PLAN THAT IS SO SLOW AND UNSTABLE ITS BETTER TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY AND HAVE FREEDOM. . . . . . . . . NOW LET ME SHOW YOU.

WHAT YOU NEED
1 A COMPUTER, LAPTOP OR DESKTOP
2 UNIVERSAL MODEM. (IF YOU DON'T HAVE A UNIVERSAL MODEM WRITE TO ME SO THAT I CAN CRACK THAT YOUR MODEM AND CHANGE IT TO UNIVERSAL)
3 MTN SIM-CARD. (NO SPECIAL SIM PLEASE)
4 A VPN(I WILL PROVIDE IT FOR YOU)
5 THREE THOUSAND NAIRA

ONCE YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE REQUIREMENTS,PAY TWO THOUSAND NAIRA INTO MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS FOR ME TO CREDIT AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU WITH FOREIGN SERVERS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU BROWSE . AFTER PAYMENT PLS YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE USE OF THE BALANCE OF 1500 TO SUBSCRIBE TO MTN BIS PLAN(TO ENABLE THE CONNECTION WORK)I WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS ONCE THE PAYMENT IS MADE. WITHIN 24-48 HOURS YOUR ACCOUNT AND SYSTEM WILL BE SET UP AND YOU ARE READY TO GO.
NOTE : 1. THERE IS NO LIMIT OF BROWSING OR DOWNLOADING, NO SPECIAL TIME OR DURATION OF CONNECTION THIS IS AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND WISH.
2. PLEASE THIS IS NOT SOME SORT OF CONNECTIONS THAT YOU WILL USE TODAY AND TOMORROW IT WILL FAIL. IT HAS BEEN WORKING AND WILL CONTINUE BECAUSE ITS NOT FREE OR A CHEAT.

PAY 1500 TO ACCOUNT NAME=ANI SOLOMON C
ACCOUNT NUMBER=3023709536 FIRSTBANK NIG LTD.
AFTER PAYMENT TEXT THE TELLER NUMBER TO 08065223136.

JOIN US AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE OF NO OR HIGH RATE OF INTERNET CHARGES.
INSTEAD OF SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THOSE DATA PLANS WITH LIMIT WHY NOT DO THIS TODAY AND ENJOY FREEDOM.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR QUESTIONS AND HELP. nooboy20@yahoo. com,08065223136
I WILL ALWAYS UPDATE AND ADVICE YOU ON LEGITIMATE INTERNET INFO.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Chikebrain: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2013
Browse unlimited with MTN BIS and a VPN (Pdproxy,sandwich,foxy,tsunami et al). No datacap, no threshold.
Unlimited also works on rooted andriod phones. Mail me up on chike.louis@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Mcleo007(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
nke001:

use M tn/ eti salat bis (1500/month)+ VPN(500/month) @ a total cost <=#2,000 for unlimited browsing on pc.

Etisalat bis?
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Ogetogeo(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Why kill yourselves on this GLO BIS that is just 3G and have been blocked already?

Join the world or unlimited data browsing and downloads for the cheapest possible amount.
For mtn 1500 bis + N600 VPn = N2100 Unlimited for 3odays
For multi links just N600 Unlimited for 30days.

Check my signature for contact and enjoy!
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by dljbd1(m): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2013
...check this out
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by MrSinister(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
dl_jbd: ...check this out

What?
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by Intellab(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
This thing is no longer working. Glo will just rim your money.
Re: Is Your Glo BIS Still Working On Your PC? by peteregwu(m): 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
socrotex: IT IS MY PLEASURE AND JOY TO BRING TO YOU THIS GREAT NEWS ON HOW YOU CAN NOW BROWSE THE INTERNET AND DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED RIGHT FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME JUST FOR A LITTLE AMOUNT OF MONEY, YES LITTLE MONEY!, HOPE YOU ARE NOT EXPECTING IT TO BE FREE?, YOU AND I KNOW VERY WELL THAT ANYTHING FREE DOESN'T LAST ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA HERE. INSTEAD OF SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THOSE DATA PLAN THAT IS SO SLOW AND UNSTABLE ITS BETTER TO DO IT THE RIGHT WAY AND HAVE FREEDOM. . . . . . . . . NOW LET ME SHOW YOU.

WHAT YOU NEED
1 A COMPUTER, LAPTOP OR DESKTOP
2 UNIVERSAL MODEM. (IF YOU DON'T HAVE A UNIVERSAL MODEM WRITE TO ME SO THAT I CAN CRACK THAT YOUR MODEM AND CHANGE IT TO UNIVERSAL)
3 MTN SIM-CARD. (NO SPECIAL SIM PLEASE)
4 A VPN(I WILL PROVIDE IT FOR YOU)
5 THREE THOUSAND NAIRA

ONCE YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE REQUIREMENTS,PAY TWO THOUSAND NAIRA INTO MY ACCOUNT. THIS IS FOR ME TO CREDIT AND OPEN AN ACCOUNT FOR YOU WITH FOREIGN SERVERS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU BROWSE . AFTER PAYMENT PLS YOU ARE THE ONE TO MAKE USE OF THE BALANCE OF 1500 TO SUBSCRIBE TO MTN BIS PLAN(TO ENABLE THE CONNECTION WORK)I WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE PROCESS ONCE THE PAYMENT IS MADE. WITHIN 24-48 HOURS YOUR ACCOUNT AND SYSTEM WILL BE SET UP AND YOU ARE READY TO GO.
NOTE : 1. THERE IS NO LIMIT OF BROWSING OR DOWNLOADING, NO SPECIAL TIME OR DURATION OF CONNECTION THIS IS AS LONG AS YOU WANT AND WISH.
2. PLEASE THIS IS NOT SOME SORT OF CONNECTIONS THAT YOU WILL USE TODAY AND TOMORROW IT WILL FAIL. IT HAS BEEN WORKING AND WILL CONTINUE BECAUSE ITS NOT FREE OR A CHEAT.

PAY 1500 TO ACCOUNT NAME=ANI SOLOMON C
ACCOUNT NUMBER=3023709536 FIRSTBANK NIG LTD.
AFTER PAYMENT TEXT THE TELLER NUMBER TO 08065223136.

JOIN US AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HASSLE OF NO OR HIGH RATE OF INTERNET CHARGES.
INSTEAD OF SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THOSE DATA PLANS WITH LIMIT WHY NOT DO THIS TODAY AND ENJOY FREEDOM.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR QUESTIONS AND HELP. nooboy20@yahoo. com,08065223136
I WILL ALWAYS UPDATE AND ADVICE YOU ON LEGITIMATE INTERNET INFO.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

na so the thing take dey easy? na who go first pay money for account? the thing be say na me go be last person. if they ay finish, tell me I go pay my own. for now I dey laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Long Does A 8cell And 12 Cell Battery Last? / USA Used HP Elite Book 8460 core i5 For Sale. / Mtn 3.5g Data Service: How Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.