Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? (1670 Views)

When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? / Why Are You Dating Your Present Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by Morgan1092(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2013
As for me, i like d way she suspects me of cheating (even when am not), it makes her play her role very well in other not 2 lose me.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2013
Love de way he bangs me

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2013
Like her cos she takes me as her HERO.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by karie1(f): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2013
Sniffa: Love de way he bangs me
oh!
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by Flygerian1(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2013
Like her cos she can't afford to loose me.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by monalicious(f): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2013
The way he feels like an extension of me.always there for me,n he listens to me,not like some guys who just do all d talking,n when Ʋ have something to say,they don't listen.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:00am On Feb 19, 2013
As for me, I think what I like most in her is her reserved nature.....
Again, she's got everything a man would ever wish for "and most importantly doesn't allow it to get into her head"

She's my numero-uno .
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by Morgan1092(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2013
monalicious: The way he feels like an extension of me.always there for me,n he listens to me,not like some guys who just do all d talking,n when Ʋ have something to say,they don't listen.
Dats luvly
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2013
Her reserved nature and her 'Kwara Eleven' tribal mark. She's the definition of introvert, she's not 'that' social and that's what I want/like.
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 19, 2013
Rooneyboy: As for me, I think what I like most in her is her reserved nature.....
Again, she's got everything a man would ever wish for "and most importantly doesn't allow it to get into her head"

She's my numero-uno .
hmm...dats cul
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by Acidosis(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2013
Sniffa: Love de way he bangs me
e be lyk say banging na ur 2nd profession...

Out of all His qualities.... na only banging u fit remember. Your man na learner??
Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by Flygerian1(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2013
cindyrella:
What is toto? undecided
That hairy pink meat between ur legs...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Most About Your Present Partner? by lolaluv1(f): 10:17am On Feb 19, 2013
I love that he is a man of integrity, my friend and my love.
His word is his bond; he is amazingly self-controlled. And the values he upholds? Rare to find in men of today.

Passionate about mentoring kids, non-drinker, non-smoker. I'll just stop here....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18 Categories Of Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat / My New Girlfriend / See The Tragic Facebook Post Of The Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 Loverboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.