Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? (3134 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? / When your Ex keeps destroying your present affair. / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2015
We have so many things that attracts us to other people.

Was it her looks, body shape, mode of dressing, manner of speaking or others?

Oya come answer o.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
The way he professes his love(I know its kinda dumb but I fell for it all the same) and his actions :-)

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
wow! thats sweet.

I fell for mine's religious life and manner of relating with me.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by Thanos(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobs. The boobs . those twins are legendary

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thanos:
Boobs. The boobs . those twins are legendary

lol....you too bad
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by Thanos(m): 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
mismore:

lol....you too bad
not bad dear, honest. Some mumus would come here and say ''behaviour, character and all sorts of bs'. As if when they first saw them they saw their character

6 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thanos:
not bad dear, honest. Some mumus would come here and say ''behaviour, character and all sorts of bs'. As if when they first saw them they saw their character

Lol....thats so true!

you can't a person's character when you first meet.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by Thanos(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
mismore:

Lol....thats so true!

you can't a person's character when you first meet.
At first sight, we assess a persons physical attributes. Boobs,bum,face,bulge from the front of his trousers *that is for the ladies*. And all kinds of stuff, those are the things that first attracts us. Simple
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by MrCork: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
mismore:

Oya come answer o.

angry

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
No spouse at present undecided
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
There is one mod in town,please don't fukc with he/she

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by jerrymej(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Her manners of speaking and approach!

And her dressing mood.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dotwillis1:
No spouse at present undecided

God will provide.....lol
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
jerrymej:
Her manners of speaking and approach!

And her dressing mood.

Dts cool....
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ipledge:
There is one mod in town,please don't fukc with he/she

Thanks
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
mismore:

God will provide.....lol
grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by jerrymej(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
mismore:

Dts cool....

Oh really!
Thanks dear.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by zanga420: 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2015
mismore:

Oya come answer o.
it depends, but the boo.bs attracted me then I came closer 2chk d character. So whn d character matched the physical structure, I officially declared my intention. Hope this is ok by u?

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2015
That's cool.....

gud evening!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by ijustdey: 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
nothing

because the time I find out something
I will lose interest easily if I didn't see her exhibiting that thing
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
His money cheesy cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2015
ijustdey:
nothing

because the time I find out something
I will lose interest easily if I didn't see her exhibiting that thing

Amazing, so you were just attracted naturally.

Huh?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
His money cheesy cheesy

My sister you love money o....

In Davido's voice ...owo ni koko...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
mismore:

My sister you love money o....

In Davido's voice ...owo ni koko...
cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by singlefade25(f): 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
He is caring and loving.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
The way he roll his blunts.. cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by ijustdey: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
mismore:

Amazing, so you were just attracted naturally.

Huh?

you can say that again
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
singlefade25:
He is caring and loving.

I'm with you on this..
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 10:40pm On Apr 24, 2015
ijustdey:

you can say that again

Alright Mr naturally attracted.

My regards to her!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by mismore(f): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2015
lagmostkuit:
The way he roll his blunts.. cool

Hmmmm.....

funny!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
mismore:

Hmmmm.....

funny!
What's so funny bout it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said I Should Not Call Her Again For Now But Only Chat On Whatsapp / What Is The Most Acceptable Way To End A Relationship? / I Am So Much Addicted To S.ex – Lady Seeks Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.