Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,105 members, 7,845,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 (6061 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / 2015: Oshiomhole To Vie For APC Presidential Ticket / Anenih, Uba, Others To Vie For PDP Ticket In Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by deletrue: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2013
When i take a critical look at Amaechi, my mind likened him to a wayorished, a man whose tongue is never straight forwards. Since he became the chairman of the governor's forum, the governors are becoming more irresponsible, becoming more complex for the nigeria system to move forward. Infact, they are unnecessarily becoming confrontational with all right decisions towards moving this country forward. The governors on one side and the house of reps on the other side, nigerians now become more hopeless because of the Devilish and high degree of corrupt role they are into.
jonah is not a saint, but these two groups are capable of running down the best president and the system. Am thinking of taking this forum to court. All right thinking nigerians should go against these people. I will not vote for him at any level. He carries nothing near good in him.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by Rhino5dm: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
Ameachi is the chairman of governor's forum, a position that puts him at advantage of controlling most governors which by extension implies his general acceptability across the forum.

Now, tell me who is at more advantage of fetching more votes among the governors-controlled party delegates during presidential primaries?

For you to say Ameachi is a boy goes to show how politically naive you are.

stebell: Ask him if he's truely ready to drink wit men. Gov Ameachi yu are indirectly fighting GEJ but yu forgot dat de state hv men in ur party dat will also fight yu in Abuja. I dey laff yu Gov
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
[quote
author=glimpse]

please do not say this in public. It is obvious that Amaechi is a
talkative governor. Rivers state is in shabbles. If he is elected
president,then prepare for a worse administration than that of
Goodluck.[/quote] its obviouus that you have not been to Rivers state all your life. infact what part of Nigeria is rivers state located? ignorance kills
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo:

Putting all parameters into consideration, he has performed a thousand times better than Akpabio.

bloody lie, do u live in PHC
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by juman(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo:
On the controversial local government autonomy, Amaechi said that the governors of the 36 states of the federation opposed local government autonomy because they felt that such autonomy lacked constitutional backing and as such could be allowed to stand.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/47976/2013/02/18/2015_i_m_qualified_vie_any_position_amaechi.html

The governors are too greedy. There should be autonomy for the local government. Local government should be independent and manage their affair themselves. It would make development fast.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by badesco(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
You can not installed another King when the current King is still alive. Ameachi your dream may never come true at this time, may be in future.so forget the ambition for now or else you will loose out badly.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by omocheche(f): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
A baby boy.
eGuerrilla: The future is pregnant with...
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
emrysdwarlord: [b][/b]'m not really into d politics circle buh as a resident of phc  can tell u that amaechi has performed creditably well....u can't probably judge sum1 who is ruling rivers state when u are in bauchi state...we should endeavour not 2 argue with sentiments,only frustrated arsenal fans do that......

Which part of PHC do u reside, I hope u live in Woji then u pass tru slaughter to garrison everyday, then come back and comment. For a state that has 5 times the budget of other states, with only one city still the city has no roads even when oil companies take care of the remote roads and LGs. SMH
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by Anjasor(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Billyonaire: This Amaechi of a guy sounds like a clown. Its one thing to contest, its another thing to even scale through the PDP Primaries.
Now you are sounding like a bigger clown, which law says he must be in pdp to contest for the presidency.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by els: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
with all the heavy monthly allocation the state receives from the fg and internally generated revenue, he could not even develop phc n9t to talk of the other parts of the state. I am sure I would n3ver vote for him.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by Demdem(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
It seems as if the killer party's delegates votes from rivers won't be given to the retardeen. That's a minus. Those votes are going for lamido. grin
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by deletrue: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
When i take a critical look at Amaechi, my mind likened him to a wayorished. He is a man with double tongue. Highly indesciple and arrogant. Master's degree, as if he is the first and last. Since he became the chairman of the inglorius governor's forum, the governors are fast becoming highly irresponsible, becoming more deadened in corruption and unnecesarily becoming more confrontational with those areas, decisions that tend to move nigeria forward. Jonah is not a saint, but this forum and the house of reps side by side are not only capable of increasing the hopelessness of nigerians but can also undermines and rubbish our democracy. Am thinking of taking them to court and am sure all right thinging nigerians will support this move. The way it appears, they will hold nigeria down in no time, if not checked.
Who does he thinks he is? Very childish individual.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by georjay(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
oluwadare26: So it as now been constitued dat anybody vying 4 a role of d precidency or vice must av obtain a masters degree b4 he can be qualify?
....EM U EM U..were u take see dat one 4constitution,all he meant was dat he has d required academic qualification,in terms of bsc nd masters...of wich masters is not necessary...he is jost emphasizin on it....think b4 u comment nd stop reasonin wit ur ass...MUMU...sorry say i change am 4u o...am nt suportin him or woreva buh ur comment dey gimme stomach ache..na y i vent lyk dat pele if e pain u no vex...ODE
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by templeinyou(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Abagworo:

Putting all parameters into consideration, he has performed a thousand times better than Akpabio.

there you are. de security challenge, budget etc are not same. i know many are looking 4 road only. even at that 1km road in rivers will ever be more than Akwaibom in terms of money bc texture are not same in most part. the health centres are 160 in rural areas. ok, u want dem in town only.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by stevoski059(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
He is the best governor in bringing developmental ideals but let him pay the nysc batch c 2011/201e the state alawi.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by stevoski059(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
He is the best governor in bringing developmental ideals but let him pay the nysc batch c 2011/2012 their state alawi.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by Abagworo(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
ocelot2006:

'you sure about that? Visit Akwa Ibom state.

I'm in Akwa-Ibom right now and all I'm seeing is roads and fountain. I saw 2 flyovers with one ring road. No new houses in Uyo metropolis. Traffic lights that cause hold up on every 2 poles and poor looking pedestrians and Keke napep.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by maclatunji: 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
Billyonaire: This Amaechi of a guy sounds like a clown. Its one thing to contest, its another thing to even scale through the PDP Primaries.

At the rate that GEJ is going, he will need about $100 billion to win PDP primaries alone. He is better-off not contesting because where is he going to get the money from?
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by DigitalSignal(m): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
Unless he's coming as the president, his being a VP to a northern candidate won't attract any significant votes from south - south, if GEJ is contesting!
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by wawaboy1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
stevoski059: He is the best governor in bringing developmental ideals but let him pay the nysc batch c 2011/201e the state alawi.
T.A Orji has ideas too. I live in ph. Amaechi na mouth him get. Too much promise.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by Symphony007: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
glimpse:

please do not say this in public. It is obvious that Amaechi is a talkative governor. Rivers state is in shabbles. If he is elected president,then prepare for a worse administration than that of Goodluck.
what is your definition of shabbles? Is free primary health care center in every community shabbles? Is free schools, free uniform, sandals, books, lunch shabbles? Is prosecuting parents shabbles? Is running the largest overseas scholarship program in nigeria shabbles, what about the largest fishery scheme, small buisness loans program, best power supply in the south south...are these all and more shabbles, think before speaking!!
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by tiwasiaife(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
By 2014 Efcc will start work. Amechi and babangida aliyu take note. Those govs whose tenures have ended and are not challengn FG will get ticket to senate.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by drnoel: 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2013
ok but who cares
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
This is one guy that sees himself as an ideologist, smart and very intelligent. He is thriving on scope. sleeping while governing. i see another odili in the making. using rivers money to dash hausa men for the sake of being a president. he wont get even a vice president. let him keep frolicking around bukola saraki and co. bukola was born with silver spoon, and if he gets into trouble, there are a thousand and one powereful men to get him out of trouble, but who is amaechi's father? Let him just focus and take his lofty eyes off aso rock cos he wont even smell it. even when he has started spending rivers people money on ungodly ambition.
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by Xeroz: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2013
kingblosky: Moved to PH from Lagos a few months back .. And Amaechi is doing nothing .. NOTHING . Just moving about making arrogant speaches . I'ld rather give my votes to my goat in the village .

You are very Stupid. What do you know about governance? Amaechi is doing better than Fashola. In lagos state. More 50 percent of work done and road construction is done by FG. The onyl good road he did, not even finished yet, fashola is putting multiple toll gates on same road defrauding the masses withh multiple taxation, gaining from FG establishments in the state, in schools,LASU remains a disgrace structurally, he increased the school fees to over N200,000 just because he wants to add blocks. Unilag n Yabatech , Oceonography are all FG establishment and they are. Better than state own schools in all ramification. Interms of PRIMARY AND SECONDARY Schools, Structurally, Amaechi has built the best in West Africa. That the rich has resulted in sending there kids to public primary schools. He has built a world class stadium and estates also developing greater PH city. Built road across water to OPOBO kingdom, what lagos state Gov will wait For FG to do and then eventually take the glory. Amaechi and Rivers state is a Regional Head Q and Economical HQ of nigeria and deserves better than what ABJ n Lagos gets from FG because Rivers State gives to Nigeria what ABJ n LAgos can't give to Nig Combined. And yet recieves the leeast attention from FG compared to ABJ n lagos. Eleme in Rivers remains the richest LGA in Nigeria interms of Revenue to FG but there is No FG project going own there as it is. Going on in abuja n lagos.Rivers states has the highest pressure as a state in Nigeria, political pressure, economic pressure, security pressure , international pressure etc but recieves less in reward. OBJ visited Rivers state more than any other state in Nig during his time as president apart from his home state Ogun, why? Pressure n of cos to take n not to give. You rush to PH rivers state to take and not to give. Murtala Mohammed had a plan to make ABj capital n PH regional HQ n lagos was getting all she needed as HQ and Kaduna as regional HQ but of all this states, Rivers State has remain forgotten while others has attain there Regional status with FG assistance while the money and resources comes from Rivers state.
Rivers state is alone and manages herself alone. Greedy people of nigeria trying to turn PH to a farm land. Gen.Abdusallmi visited PH likewise-to take ofcos
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by sasho9ja(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
I prefer AMECHI to the husband of the famous "Shepopo".
Nigeria needs a vibrant leader, not one that is easily emotionally manipulated!
I pray God to give this gr8 country 1 dat will bring abt the much expected change we need!
LLFRN!
Re: Amaechi Is Qualified To Vie For Any Position In 2015 by sasho9ja(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
tiwasiaife: By 2014 Efcc will start work. Amechi and babangida aliyu take note. Those govs whose tenures have ended and are not challengn FG will get ticket to senate.
Is that what you would rather prefer to true genuine leadership under democracy?
People with your kind of mindset are part of the problem, not Boko haram, OPC, Mossob etc.
Goodluck is only worried because OBJ said AMECH is almost as rich as the nation, so my friend Jonah tagged demobilizing him against 2015 as a core project. Many mistake this as a manipulation by Northerners, its only Jonathan getting desperate!

Why is Igbo Presidency not even in the agenda of any of the 3 majority parties?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zambia Xenophobic Attack Against Foreigners / See What A Nigerian Kid Was Spotted Doing When There Was No Light(photos) / Nigeria @ 60: Sixty Years In The Wilderness - Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.