Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos (23728 Views)

Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding / D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert / Rita Isoken Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion Is Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2013
12 inches!:

People will soon start getting banned for it sef....You know what happened with the Word which must not be named "the G word"
rita's cousin
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by israel007: 11:36am On Feb 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Of course, she's now a celeb, isn't she

your point is?
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by nlofficial(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2013
She looks totally different.
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by topazjosh(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2013
Eeeyah,yahoo yahoo girl,omo dat girl wan kill pesin,tot she was joking.
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Dreyl(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2013
Is she a graduate...
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2013
abes: Meet Rita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcP_PG6Hn-k

*laffs, falls into Arepo pipeline*
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Desloaaa(f): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
crisycent:

so are you! at least she made front page, your generations will never make front page.
so nairaland frontpage is a ladder to ur sucess.nothing wey person no go c
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2013
Hahahaa, Of course Nigeria is not Safety enough,, I hope ur husband try pass u, make una no use grammar woundjure una children grin grin grin
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
abes: Meet Rita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcP_PG6Hn-k
JUST WATCHED THE CLIP ... DAMN DIS BABE WAN KEE ME WITH ENOUGH LAUGHTER ... BUH SHE DON MARRY ABI ??
All dis Nairaland babes wen dey speak queens una sidon still dey single ?? and una geh mouth dey yab am

1 Like

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by chucky234(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
israel007: Ohhhh people haside Nigeria they will be HAFRAID becaause nigeria is not well presentable guring the HAIRPORT because of criminal and yahoo yahoo boys because mojonity of us we do demons and HEFCC they are under YAHOO
Na you dey come hack my phone abi,hw u take cram dat gist if not be for my phone you thief am. Ole ole ole
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by pyyxxaro: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2013
Dreyl: Is she a graduate...

YES !! SHE ATTENDED THE SAME SKOL WITH PATIENCE JONATHAN cry grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by chucky234(m): 12:26pm On Feb 19, 2013
israel007: Ohhhh people haside Nigeria they will be HAFRAID becaause nigeria is not well presentable guring the HAIRPORT because of criminal and yahoo yahoo boys because mojonity of us we do demons and HEFCC they are under YAHOO
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by rebt30: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2013
They do demon. lol
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by warrikid(m): 12:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
pDude: She don marry o. Some of una wey dey laff am then never even get fiance o, talkless of marry.

Lesson: you don't need to speak queen's English to hook a man grin
Buhahahahaha,ClassicShit

2 Likes

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
pyyxxaro:

YES !! SHE ATTENDED THE SAME SKOL WITH PATIENCE JONATHAN cry grin tongue
Hahahahahaaaa ROTFLMAO
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
lol...thats life. btw, i still wonder how those other contestants were able to hold themselves and not burst out in lafta, i mean if i were there, i may be disqualified because i wont be able to hold down the lafta...hahahaha
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Kezzy24(f): 12:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wishing her a happy married life...
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by konami001: 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
Man the babe na grammarian o.... im husband nor need to go "Night of a Thousand laff".... Na life viewing im buy for house so...

"People hatside nigeria... they feel nigeria is not well presentable. like when they are coming to nigerhia.. during the hairport if they are in the hairport.die.. du wu be hafraid because of the criminals and yahoo yahoo guys.. in d sand..because (noise) we nigerians majonity of us do demons.. outside the country, i've like after the country, they feel every bad things is with us...we have school call the efcc, like this he-fcc now. No. efcc they are under yahoo..they do pick yahoo guys..but they don't have the things that they would use.Cos yahoo guys mich most of them they use jass and other things.pure...outside the country.. outside nigeria, they feel we are the most dimo people, like jass, different things. every bad things, am, lets think of it. Most bad things we do them, like yahoo, like criminals. We know they have them outside the country but most of them are in nigeria. They feel nigeria not safety enough. So we have to use, we have to, as in, we are, we are bold enough to take care of our nig, our country. Definitely, a as i chec the students, if the, if the government gud give them a good education, and give them a good things they want.. they will definietly fal, they will definitely give arr, they will definitely do what they want to do. Like this aspect of efcc, e a must of the yahoo guys........."

I tire o.. some of the english i nor fit put am into words...I HAIL O RITA... YOUR HUSBAND DESERVE YOU... Make you try reach first lady office for Abuja o... Una go understand each other well well....

The only problem i get na the girls around Rita wey nor gree laugh... Na wood them be? I hail them too. They too get mind. Man go suffer for their hand well well...

I beg let nobody complain of this making frontpage at all... totally deserved from my pov

1 Like

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Freiburger(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2013
pDude: She don marry o. Some of una wey dey laff am then never even get fiance o, talkless of marry.

Lesson: you don't need to speak queen's English to hook a man grin
pDude, na you biko grin grin grin
I give a million likes for that

1 Like

Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2013

Mojonity of we Nigerians are criminals, like jazz, like criminals all the bad bad tins.
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Sammiejo: 1:54pm On Feb 19, 2013

Bad guy!
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by GoodNigerian: 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sky-walker:

I was just watching it on youtube. Laugh wan kill me for office. Why not put the other version here?
I equally played it in the office; guess what? My boss who came to penalise me laugh, laugh, laugh, pour water on some confidential documents. OP, SEE WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED!
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sky-walker:

I was just watching it on youtube. Laugh wan kill me for office. Why not put the other version here?

Pls is she a comedian or is that a real presentation?
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Skywalker5(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
Good Nigerian:
I equally played it in the office; guess what? My boss who came to penalise me laugh, laugh, laugh, pour water on some confidential documents. OP, SEE WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSED!

Did you play the other version that had that funny sound and bullet in it? Thats so funny
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by IleIfe2(m): 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2013
A better Rita two months after the show. wonder how better she's gonna be now. it's 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2Q-NbxiRk?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;rel=0"></param><param
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by israel007: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
chucky234: Na you dey come hack my phone abi,hw u take cram dat gist if not be for my phone you thief am. Ole ole ole

hehehe o boy it's not a small things o. the babe hold her side wella.

Sammiejo:

Bad guy!

but how i for do na. hehehehe. thank o.

Amusaopeyemi:
Mojonity of we Nigerians are criminals, like jazz, like criminals all the bad bad tins.

you get am on point! gbam
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sky-walker:
Thinking about joining this first to comment craze. grin grin grin

You wan use poto poto rub your body abi? Better respect yourself.
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by olsmade(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2013
konfessor: lol...thats life. btw, i still wonder how those other contestants were able to hold themselves and not burst out in lafta, i mean if i were there, i may be disqualified because i wont be able to hold down the lafta...hahahaha

As in, thats what i was thinking d whole tym. Even the judges sef try. I for don scata d whole place with laff grin
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by smokieN(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2013
Could this be luv? Part 4.... cheesy
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by TexOviawe: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Wahala dey o...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2013
I watched the clip a few years ago, she looks different though. I think it's the few pounds she added.

Totally worthy of front page, listening to the video again made my morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tope Alabi's Mother Is Dead (Photos) / Bovi Remembers His Mother 5 Years After Her Death (Photos) / Deepika Padukone VS Aishwarya Rai. . .who would you rather bone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.