Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,320 members, 7,826,280 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend (12365 Views)

That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) / My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
Table Leg :

You are a donut!
Get lost with your utter tripe ....................
hehehe..tnx
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
i pity you,
its your type that would attend a job interview by a panel headed by me and cant tell the difference between a sentence and a phrase.
you cant even spell properly yet you're proud to flaunt your ignorance. its a pity
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
purpinkx: I will go down with this ship,i won't put my hands up and surrender , there will be no white flag above my door ... I'm in love
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
bennygee: i pity you,
its your type that would attend a job interview by a panel headed by me and cant tell the difference between a sentence and a phrase.
you cant even spell properly yet you're proud to flaunt your ignorance. its a pity
*smh*lwkmd! Whatever aniwais
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
Am a very peaceful nd nice person,i will apologise for my mistakes,but pls if u dont like my story or "kant read it" kindly close my page..we are all matured,so lets bhave like adults..tnx,nxt update cumin soon
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
will2lead: negative criticism has never done good to any nation especially naija, consecutive criticism(s) will do this lady more good than upset.
Just try proofreading your work before posting, that should probably get u an insight to how your readers also read your work.
keep up the gud work lady, we are here with u
tnx dear
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by purpinkx(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
Oya it af do ... No more bashing

i want to read no noise people, no contact lenses either ...
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by temisukanmi(f): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
abiki: Rubbish! Go and learn how to write.
dats too rude..
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by purpinkx(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
Cindie where arth thou ?
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by temisukanmi(f): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
Cindy, pls continue †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ story..

Guys no one is above mistake.. ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ get 2 improve wif tym. Dis is a nyc piece.
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by hokbah(f): 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=abiki][/quote].....its never a crime not to knw H̶̲̥̅̊♡̷̴̬̩̃̊w̶̲̥̅̊ to write.#Dull head#
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
He stood up,held my right hand,drew me close enough making sure we were both staring @each other's eyeballs,He then asked me what was wrong and what i wanted,I told him i couldnt help myself.."I was falling for him" For a moment,silence took over,Until i was swept off my feet into his room................................. OMG..couldnt believe i just gave in so easily,There i was on his bed filled with shame,I Quickly got up,picked up my things and left the house even before he could say anything. When i got to my room,Took off my clothes and decided to check on Ini,whose Room is three rooms away from mine,I met her dressing Up,Obviously she was going out. "Chick,where to" i asked her. " My dear,dat my "mugu on the MIC" wanna take me out" She replied. "Lwkmd" u ehn,you will never change,so in his mind now,His babe is coming to see him?!". " My dear,No mind am,All i knoW is "Money for hand,Back for ground" am off jor,see you when am back and then you will have to explain why your Top is worn In-Out". Shit!!! My top in out?? Oh yea,there it was on me,could deny that fact,I just smiled and told her to get going,Went back to my Room and decided to have a Nap before my lecture by 3;45pm. Zzzzzzz!! That was my Alarm clock i programmed for 3;00,Got up sluggishly,Had my face Washed and dried,Wore my cloth,Picked my bag and headed for Class.Passing under the Mango tree in front of Carlton(school eatery)is what i hate,because there were usually packs of Irresponsible Urchins seated there. Just when i thought i was free from their grip,I heard the usually 'sssssh' Ofcourse i didnt turn,Last time i checked dat wasnt my name,I heard it Again,This time with a loud laughter and Then"Capt" So i guessed that person must be some one close,So i turned,Lo and behold it was Ini,Sitting in a car,So i went close,Wondering who she was with..And then BEHOLD I saw my FAB seated on the driver's Seat...
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
temisukanmi: Cindy, pls continue †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ story..

Guys no one is above mistake.. ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ get 2 improve wif tym. Dis is a nyc piece.
tnx dear
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by segzicres(m): 11:46am On Feb 23, 2013
Seriously! WTF IS THIS I'm no longer in secondary school na! (•̩̩̩̩͡_•̩̩̩̩͡) even at that DAMN! I should prolly just close my nairaland account. TH!! Cindy please goan start over at primary school level abeggi!

1 Like

Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
I was soooo Shocked,What could Ini be doing in Fab's Car,I went close Enough,Ini pulled my hands And we both went Over to Fab's place """Baby meet my best friend Cindy""" Fab looked at my direction,And his countenance changed instantly """Cindy meet my boo,Fab""" She then pulled me close and whispered "Mumu on the MIC" I was so shocked but i managed to say a silent 'HI' And begged to be Excused. In class,I couldnt just stop thinking,Ini and I were sleeping with same guy,OMG!! The very first Guy i gave my heart and body to,But who could i blame,Fab has alot of Explanations to do. 5;45 Dat indicates End of my lecture,My phone was beeping in my bag,Opened my bag,brought out my phone to check..Hmm Fab!! What does he want from me,I picked Reluctantly,There he was telling me on the phone that he wanted to see me,To clear the Atmosphere,I told him i will be in his house in 15minutes, I dropped the Call, left the classroom, Got Airtime into my phone and boarded a cab to his house, When i got to the front door,It took me 5minutes to made up my mind before tapping on the doorbell, He opened almost Immediately, I walked in without saying Anything, Sat on my Favourite Sofa and started forming Activities with my Phone,He came nearer,Collected my phone and knelt in front of me,He tried explainin everything, When he saw i wasnt paying Attention,He started Crying,I was moved with Pity,I asked him to stop crying But must explain properly wat was going on with him and Ini,Before i could finish talking,He drew me close and started K*ssing me,I couldnt help it,I fell in..(Now i know you are gonna hate me,but trust me,I was in love) This time around we didnt make it to the bedroom,Why not do it in the sitting room atleast no intrusion,He started Undressing,k*ssing and handling me....The door opened Forcefully,And we both turned

1 Like

Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Standing there filled with Rage and bloodshot eyes Was INI. WTF!!! I threw myself from Fab's hand and held my top,which was almost down! """BRAVO,SO ITS TRUE,YOU BLOODY DESPERATE BASTARD, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND""" that was directed to me,Before i could say Jack,She was already on me,Tearing me like a hungry Lioness,Fab intervened. """INI GET HOLD OF URSELF OR GET THE F*CK OUTTA MY HOUSE""". Ini gave Fab a kick,He fell flat,when he got up,he picked his shirt and left the house,I ran after him,Got a cab and drove to my hostel with my rumpled hair,battered face and button-less Top,Got to my room,took off my clothes,had a shower,Laid n my bed and started crying,Then i slept off. I was woken with a bang on my door and then it opened,Ini stood in front of me and kept mute. """WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME AGAIN""" i asked her. """CINDY I KNOW YOU LOVE OUR FRIENDSHIP,FABIAN IS MY GUY,LET GO BECAUSE.... I interrupted. """INI YOU WANT A GUY TO SEPERATE US I THOUGHT YOU NEVER LOVED HIM,AND MOREOVER YOU HAVE A STABLE R/SHIP,WHY CANT YOU LEAVE THIS ONE AM IN LOVE WITH,THIS MY 1ST LOVE"""then i started crying. """THAT IS YOUR FREAKING BUSINESS,STAY OFF FABIAN,PICK UP UR PHONE AND TELL HIM...STAY OFF""" She turned,banged my door and left. NOW...Its my time for decision,As i write you this story,Have made up my mind after pondering for almost a week now,Am breaking up whatever it is with FAB....But the Isssh Is,Will i Ever be friends with INISO Again or Rather Is she worth being my friend??!!... CIAO!!
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by Sapphire86(f): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ capt; 1st of all, u aint got no backbone. Secondly, I suggest dat u dump both of dem. 2 bad fab took ur cherry bt shit happens.
Pele
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by baibijayyahoo(f): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
hmmmmm, life!! capt, what will you do nw?
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sapphire86: @ capt; 1st of all, u aint got no backbone. Secondly, I suggest dat u dump both of dem. 2 bad fab took ur cherry bt shit happens.
Pele
lol..tnx friend
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
hmmmmm, life!! capt, what will you do nw?
hmmm..ma dear,suicide n ma mind
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by clockwise(m): 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
Cindy, dis is a really confusing situation. i rather prefer u abadon d both of dem, cos dat guy might nt even luv u but just to make u his sex partner.
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by purpinkx(m): 10:08am On Feb 24, 2013
purpinkx: I will go down with this ship,i won't put my hands up and surrender , there will be no white flag above my door ... I'm in love
And always will be !
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
clockwise: Cindy, dis is a really confusing situation. i rather prefer u abadon d both of dem, cos dat guy might nt even luv u but just to make u his sex partner.
hmmm*Sad* tnx dear
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by YOUNGKAHUNA: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
abiki: Rubbish! Go and learn how to write.

When U See Jealousy U'll Surely Know.
Easy Lass, She Aint Tru With Her Tale
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by softandmoist(f): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2013
Hi Cindie,

I read your other posts, and sincerely, I just wanna say you have a good story. I say so because you and I went to the same school and I am well aware of how lecturers and students run things.

you really should take to correction, no hard feelings. the people telling you not to bother do not know what makes a good read. I'm sure Miss Olivia taught you better than this. who knows, someone somewhere might read your story and ask to buy it, but you really should stop your short forms and no paragraph and poor spell check.

why do you spell can as kan? you feel its funky?
please, whether you take my sisterly advice on this or not, don't stop writing.

reading your story has brought back sweet memories of my school days; i wish you the best.

#my 2cents.

3 Likes

Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by abiki(f): 10:07am On Mar 01, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA:

When U See Jealousy U'll Surely Know.
Easy Lass, She Aint Tru With Her Tale

KMT MEHN. Jealousy ko!
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by daik(m): 8:43am On Mar 02, 2013
capt Cindy, Is that the end of the story
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
Is that all?
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
softandmoist: Hi Cindie,

I read your other posts, and sincerely, I just wanna say you have a good story. I say so because you and I went to the same school and I am well aware of how lecturers and students run things.

you really should take to correction, no hard feelings. the people telling you not to bother do not know what makes a good read. I'm sure Miss Olivia taught you better than this. who knows, someone somewhere might read your story and ask to buy it, but you really should stop your short forms and no paragraph and poor spell check.

why do you spell can as kan? you feel its funky?
please, whether you take my sisterly advice on this or not, don't stop writing.

reading your story has brought back sweet memories of my school days; i wish you the best.

#my 2cents.
tnx dearie
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by ITbomb(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Cindie
I want to be your proof reader
I'm serious , I love the story line although I got distracted by the abbreviations and compound sentences

If u accept my proposal , let rock it and rule the literature section
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
ITbomb: Cindie
I want to be your proof reader
I'm serious , I love the story line although I got distracted by the abbreviations and compound sentences

If u accept my proposal , let rock it and rule the literature section
Really..tnxx nd sorry for my flaws.. grin
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by repogirl(f): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hi Capt. I finally found some time to read through your story (Sexcapades with my Bf's BF)loving the title, really nice one but how can you leave us hanging like this? embarassed .
As for all those talking eish about bad spellings and what not, please put a pen to paper and lets see what you've got before you start condemning others. As one writes, one improves, it doesnt just happen over night.
Nice story line, both boyfriend and girlfriend are useless though, u could do much worse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me, You, And Them: Book 1 (A Romance Novellete By Kayode Odusanya) / Legend Of The Seeker Season 3 Fan Fic / A Hole Through Your Curtain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.