Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend (12533 Views)

That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / Escapades With Aunty Caro(rated 18+) / My Escapades In The North-by Dioxidane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
quote author=repogirl]Hi Capt. I finally found some time to read through your story (Sexcapades with my Bf's BF)loving the title, really nice one but how can you leave us hanging like this? embarassed .
As for all those talking eish about bad spellings and what not, please put a pen to paper and lets see what you've got before you start condemning others. As one writes, one improves, it doesnt just happen over night.
Nice story line, both boyfriend and girlfriend are useless though, u could do much worse.[/quote] grin tnx love..my nxt upd8 wee b much more betr..nd talkn abt unfinshed story..gooooo nd finish urs,af been waitn fa cry
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by Shinyheart(f): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Cindy,I wil honestly advice u to drop wateva u hv wit dat guy. He is just tryin to play bt he's seen u hv fallen 4 him. And Ini is not worth callin a friend fa. To think dat she has a boyfriend already n is stil threatenin u over Fabian. Besides d Fabian is nt worth u( u n ini) fightin for
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Shinyheart: Cindy,I wil honestly advice u to drop wateva u hv wit dat guy. He is just tryin to play bt he's seen u hv fallen 4 him. And Ini is not worth callin a friend fa. To think dat she has a boyfriend already n is stil threatenin u over Fabian. Besides d Fabian is nt worth u( u n ini) fightin for
tnx for the advice dearie

1 Like

Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by MsSpaqs(f): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
@Capt Cindie,ar u sure u n ur frnd av always bn honest wt eachothr cuz i c no reason y she shld raise hell,she was gonna play d guy 4 chrissakes.As 4 Fab drop im faster thn a hot potato he's nt worth it.
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ms Spaqs: @Capt Cindie,ar u sure u n ur frnd av always bn honest wt eachothr cuz i c no reason y she shld raise hell,she was gonna play d guy 4 chrissakes.As 4 Fab drop im faster thn a hot potato he's nt worth it.
my dear,av learnt my lessons,tnxx love
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by nichole2(f): 2:11am On Jun 12, 2013
Capt cindie, for me I feel de guy isn't desent at all if he could allow emotions rule him why with your friend even thought she was playing him, shows u de kind of humanbeing he is, he can do dat to u too , so my advice wd be back off from de guy retain ur friendship. Or rather back up from de both of them ,definetly u wd meet some better person whose hot and cuter dan de fabian guy
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by Mrshroud: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2013
Interesting Storyline, Dumbass Writing pattern, adaptive author- with promising Potentials..#cindy, u'll most likely improve faster than we all can imagine# lov u..

& 4 d 'du.mb.ass' a nig.ga'z jez been shrewd.
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
Mr shroud: Interesting Storyline, Dumbass Writing pattern, adaptive author- with promising Potentials..#cindy, u'll most likely improve faster than we all can imagine# lov u..

& 4 d 'du.mb.ass' a nig.ga'z jez been shrewd.
nice comment..
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by CaptCindie(f): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
nichole2: Capt cindie, for me I feel de guy isn't desent at all if he could allow emotions rule him why with your friend even thought she was playing him, shows u de kind of humanbeing he is, he can do dat to u too , so my advice wd be back off from de guy retain ur friendship. Or rather back up from de both of them ,definetly u wd meet some better person whose hot and cuter dan de fabian guy
my dear,ȋ̝̊̅ will be wiser nxt time,ανε got nothin to do wit him again.tnx
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by rikimarucrowdk(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
Interesting story.

but Cindie you need to wake up... anyone telling yu to ride on and improve is deceiving you. They are just enjoying sex related stories.

Writing well and spelling well are separate things. I think you dont respect your readers enough to realise that you owe them a duty to educate.

Use a dictionary. use long hand. get a second opinion, before posting.

your writing may improve but shorthand and wrong spelling is akin to laziness, ignorance and blatant disregard for your readers. I hope you don't realise after it's too late.
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by Maka91(m): 3:13am On Sep 20, 2022
Dear Cindy! I must tell, you are one of the best writers because you write-up was communicable whether you had good constructed sentence or not. But i must tell, your story was making sense and even have the best ideas of written but my word to you my dear sister, is that take any form of criticims as challenge and way to go pls. Don't get upset losely on any correction either in good tone or bad one.
Stay bless
Re: My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend by Dybala11(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2022
Sapphire86:

Babe I'm nt saying u shd accept mediocrity if u feel it is, bt if nt 4 anything appreciate d fact dat she is a woman lyk u. Don't knock down her hustle.
So she can go ahead and do that if the OP is a male abi?
Anyway, regardless of the gender of the OP. Her way of criticism is wrong and makes her look like she's uncultured. Simple courtesy doesn't kill now. The criticism is not constructive in any way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The White Wizard By Tade Adegbindin / Chimamanda Adichie Listed In Einstein Foundation’s “100 Visionaries Of Our Time / Arrogant Maid Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.