Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,479 members, 7,958,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? (3697 Views)

Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman / I Have Been Certified A Bitch / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by darlingD(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2008
I don't see it as an insult, but why the fume ladies? why do u get angry when you are called a bitch? grin undecided
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Macgreat(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2008
A male Dog na DOGGY while A female Dog is called what. . . smiley

If some Girls can open there mouth to call a guy dog then they should be ready to answer to female name. . . sad
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Jairzinho(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2008
Extremely irresponsible topic cry
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by 2dye4(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2008
i don't get u people, which planet are u from, where u manage to manufacture a dumb & septic thread like this? angry
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Scopium: 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2008
[size=13pt]That includes your mum and sisters.[/size]
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Macgreat(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2008

That includes your mum,wife,auntys,grandmums and sisters.

Huh. . .big one!!!
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2008
@post
yes na. . .some are just bitchier than others. . .what is a woman without a little bitchiness in her. . .just an empty pot embarassed

however. .
Jairzinho:

Extremely irresponsible topic cry
i think this response is very funny grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by sistajay(f): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2008
@ darlingd

Hope you won't fume when I call you a cheap  BASTARD, or a dog, because that is what we call most guys.
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by pahtahkee: 3:25pm On Mar 15, 2008
morenike09:

@post
yes na. . .some are just bitchier than others. . .what is a woman without a little bitchiness in her. . .just an empty pot embarassed

however. . i think this response is very funny grin grin cheesy cheesy
So you see yourself as a bitch? undecided

@ topic,
None of the females in my family are and will ever be.

What an idiotic topic in the first place.
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2008
pahtahkee:

So you see yourself as a bitch? undecided

if i said every female is one, what does that suggest to you? they're in denial, at one stage in their life, they'll realize it. and being a bitch does not mean you deal with sexual behavior or you're a hoe. . .na, na, pahtahkee, wake up and smell the coffe. doesn't every female have the ability to get mad/ furious\, and in one course act on revenge? plz, you can't speak for your family member. . .you're not them, they're not you. . .shogbo?
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Jairzinho(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2008
morenike09:

however. . i think this response is very funny  grin grin cheesy cheesy

Whats so funny abt dat?
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2008
Jairzinho:

Whats so funny about that?

so its a crime to think it's funny? then you better arrest me o. . .because i am guilty . . .i think its funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by pahtahkee: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2008
morenike09:

if i said every female is one, what does that suggest to you? they're in denial, at one stage in their life, they'll realize it. and being a bitch does not mean you deal with sexual behavior or you're a hoe. . .na, na, pahtahkee, wake up and smell the coffe. doesn't every female have the ability to get mad/ furious\, and in one course act on revenge? plz, you can't speak for your family member. . .you're not them, they're not you. . .shogbo?
Ask yourself, what are you saying? So that every woman get furious makes her to be called a bitch? undecided

My immediate family members can speak for me, what hinders me from not making a credible statement about them? undecided
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Keziah(f): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2008
False abeg angry. And please since you have female(s) in ur family it will be wise if u modify ur post or u are going to get married to one someday. What an iron that will be. sad shocked embarassed

Hisses loudly, shakes head and walks away, ,  wonders shall never end.[sub][/sub]
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2008
pahtahkee:

Ask yourself, what are you saying? So that every woman get furious makes her to be called a bitch? undecided

My immediate family members can speak for me, what hinders me from not making a credible statement about them? undecided

i was merely giving an example of the furiousness. pahtahkee, are you a woman? do you know what runs in a woman's mind at all? even the quiet ones are not so quiet. . .the gentle and kind ones are not so holy. . . plz, you guys ,step aside and let the women talk, will ya? Diff women have diiff opinions, one might accept the idea, one might reject it. am saying things just the way i view it. so. . . if you think am wrong, guess whose problem that is. . .
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by squirrel20(f): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]

I AM NOT A BITCH
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2008
So much ignorance. These women don't understand that if you are not a little bitchy, you aren't going anywhere in this world. A bitch is the female of a motherfucker, simply means a woman with balls.

When a man is called a dog it means he acts like an idiot, but a bitch is much more intelligent. As a matter of fact check the American usage of the word bitch: a girl who doesn't tolerate nonsense.

You don't call your strict female boss LovePeddler, but bitch, because she knows what she wants and gets it always. Differenciate between the two before crying like hens and cocks!

*cococode cococode*  cheesy
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2008
michelin89:

So much ignorance. These women don't understand that if you are not a little bitchy, you aren't going anywhere in this world. A bitch is the female of a motherfucker, simply means a woman with balls.

When a man is called a dog it means he acts like an idiot, but a bitch is much more intelligent. As a matter of fact check the American usage of the word bitch: a girl who doesn't tolerate nonsense.

You don't call your strict female boss LovePeddler, but bitch, because she knows what she wants and gets it always. Differenciate between the two before crying like hens and cocks!

*cococode cococode* cheesy

thank you for telling it as it is jare. . .a bitch is a woman that does not tolerate nonsense. . .finito
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by TheSly: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2008
waeva jare. . .una wahala too much. . . . . . undecided
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by iice(f): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2008
So it has now come to this? undecided Frustration has never been easy
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by tommyex(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2008
cheesy grin

Romance and Funny threads

Hi folks
Sugar T how u dey now?
IICE,howdy?
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by iice(f): 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2008
Hey tex tongue
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by tommyex(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2008
lol,Old grannie so u still use such ICONS?how have u been?
I aint doing badly
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by iice(f): 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2008
fo shizzle. . .grannie is hella groovy grin grin
Am well. . .a bit tired but good.
Aha! it's the weekend so no studying ey? grin
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by tommyex(m): 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2008
Yes MA,
i was at a cool weddin 2day,but dint eat,jus drank cheesy
+no studying oo,its not lyk i am an out-n-out student.I jus read 2 grow,feel me?
How was ur own day?groovy ko roofy ni cheesy
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by iice(f): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2008
at a wedding and didn't eat all that delicious food shocked shocked wouldn't work for me. . .free food is always good tongue
Ehen. . .grow away tongue
You just mad coz my grooviness is awesome grin grin grin n @ my sexy age for that matter tongue grin grin
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by tommyex(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2008
SEXY AGE KO,i wish to be sexy ni
I beg go gym jare,see ur flappy tummy cheesy.
I jus wasnt in d mood 2 eat
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by mukina2: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2008
how many granchiles grannie haf o grin

how many are evil? grin
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 15, 2008
tommyex:

cheesy grin

Romance and Funny threads

Hi folks
Bitter T how u dey now?

hmmm hmmm, so now am bitter?
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by tommyex(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2008
did i say bitter?
cunny cunny.how far now?
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by iice(f): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2008
Tex sorry to disappoint you ooo. . .
Am not flappy. . .am hexagonal so gym no be my deal grin grin

Muki. . .na only 2 grandchiles i get jare. . .
So far none has come close to their standards grin grin
Only one is outwardly evil. . .the other has his burning low grin grin
Re: Every Woman Is A Bitch True Or False? by mukina2: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2008
ok grin just wanted to be sure grin

the evil one is somewhere around grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girlfriend Claiming To Be A Virgin: / She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs / Will You Pay Up Your Partner's Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.