Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs (3634 Views)

Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? / Pls I Ll Like 2 Kno If A Girl Can Disvirgin Herself By Her Hand Or Finger Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by melodyj(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2011
pls i need ur advice, my present gurlfrd told me she was disvirgin by her step elder bros at 14yrs, she love me and i love 2, should i continue d relationship or quit? Cos dis relationship can lead 2 marriage.
Re: She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by mashnino(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2011
FIRST OF ALL HOW DO YOU KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP WOULD LEAD TO MARRIAGE?

AND GUY IF YOU LOVE THE GIRL BERA GO AHEAD,WATS D DIFFERENCE? IF YOU MEET ANODA GAL OUT DERE DAT WAS DIS-VIRGINED AT THE AGE OF 18 NKO, GUY BETRE GO AHEAD WIT HER IF YOU GUYS ARE TRULY IN-LOVE
Re: She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On Jul 27, 2011
Looks like the same Akwa Ibom babe disvirgined by her elder step brother at 13.
Re: She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by melodyj(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
d issue here is dat she was disvirgin by her 'step elder broda' at 14yrs wht do u abt dat?
Re: She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by kpolli(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2011
What is the issue? Is she denying you sex or cos it was her step broda??

How does who disvirgined her stop u from loving her Guy park well jo
Re: She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by kodewrita(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2011
Does she have issues as a result of that? Maybe
Are they affecting your relationship? Ask yourself that and if yes, then you may pull out.

The key question is : Do You Love Her?
Re: She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2011
Guy! Are u a virgin? If you are not, then i suggest you STOP WHINING over THIN AIR and Concentrate on making your relationship BETTER! What an A.S.S!!!  undecided 
Re: She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by ronkebp(f): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2011
So, what if she was disvirgined, at whatever age, !!! does it really matter?, or do you want to go back to when she was 14 and do it yourself,
Re: She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by dave2(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
ronkebp:

So, what if she was disvirgined, at whatever age, !!! does it really matter?, or do you want to go back to when she was 14 and do it yourself,

Well said my sister.
Think of how to enjoy your relationship jare angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by Njgirl1: 2:22am On Jul 28, 2011
first I would say her step brother is an insane son of a lipsrsealed angry then @ poster wether she was disvirgined at 4months 14years or 40 years you shouldnt care what matters is your feelings
Re: She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 28, 2011
Nothing my eye no go ever read on this playground called nairaland. . Hahahha so now what is your problem Mr. Poster? Is it that she got disvirgined @ 14 or you knowing she's gonna be your wife @ first date?
Re: She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by Mynd44: 5:04am On Jul 28, 2011
This guy has some serious issues
Re: She Was Disvirgin At 14yrs by C141: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2020
Guy! Are u a virgin? If you are not, then i suggest you STOP WHINING over THIN AIR and Concentrate on making your relationship BETTER! What an A.S.S!!!  undecided 

U sabi insult pesin ba
Isoright!

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Secret You Really Should Know / Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? / HOW DO I STAY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT INTIMACY???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.