Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,185 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? (4771 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone?? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by drseuss: 1:13am On May 04, 2006
Hints From A Girl: Is This One One Or Not?

We were talking about past relationships we had and how far we went with them. what i want to know is if she asked me who was my first kiss, would that be a hint for me to make a move on her?
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by bluenubian(f): 1:25am On May 04, 2006
yeah but not right away, yeah she 's expecting a kiss sometime that day
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by Rolly: 2:43pm On May 04, 2006
No. that is not a hint.
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by kimba(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2006
@bluenubian
yeah but not right away, yeah she 's expecting a kiss sometime that day

Sister, its like you are talking from experience? wink wink
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by kimba(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2006
@dr.seuss
We were talking about past relationships we had and how far we went with them. what i want to know is if she asked me who was my first kiss, would that be a hint for me to make a move on her?
I dont really think that details of past escapades are necessary to the point of "how far you went with your past ex", perhaps she wants to know how far you'll go with her, she definitely wants to know if you are a playa.
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by larger20(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2006
She needs sex!
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by kimba(m): 4:27pm On May 04, 2006
@dr.Seuss
And really, what kind of move would you want to make?
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by diyobdw(f): 4:34pm On May 04, 2006
larger_20:

She needs sex!
you need to wash you mind.preferablly dry-cleaning .Haba What do u me?

U r on that line of gist, it might just be a gist not a message.
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by omogenaija(f): 4:46pm On May 04, 2006
dr. seuss:

Hints From A Girl: Is This One One Or Not?

hmmmmm

exactly how old r u
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by Idekeson(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2006
If you can't figure out what she meant, how do you expect us to know from a computer screen. Amateur!
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by deb(m): 5:39pm On May 04, 2006
Play with her hair and look straight into her eyes as you talk with a bedroom voice. If after 40seconds your hand is still roving gently on her hair and she does not complain. My brother its time to make d move. wink

does that help? smiley
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by trips(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2006
you seen little mermaid?
u wanna kiss d girl, right?
then kiss her, duh!!
whatever happens after we want to hear the gist o abeg!!!! cool
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by Scorpio(f): 10:37pm On May 04, 2006
*farts on thread n exits* cool
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by mochafella(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2006
Scorpio:

*farts on thread n exits* cool

scorpio shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by Scorpio(f): 10:56pm On May 04, 2006
hi Mocha, waz gud? grin
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by mochafella(m): 10:58pm On May 04, 2006
Scorpio:

hi Mocha, waz good? grin
Nothing much, I full ground remain
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by Scorpio(f): 11:00pm On May 04, 2006
daz wazzup wink smiley
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by tamia(f): 11:45pm On May 04, 2006
don't think wat she did is a signal don't put ur hopes high dude cuz they'll come crashing down, (back off haters)
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by bolex(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2006
haha

no gal will ever ask you for a kiss

you make your own move wink

if you need skills

grin

holla me privately

smiley

haha , abi you too shy to kiss ?
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by micklplus(m): 9:14am On May 05, 2006
hellooo !
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by timmy(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2006
well from my own experience, when a girl asks passionate questions like this, the always even what more, The truth is she was trying to read your expressions to see if it was woth the momories,

she surly likes you and wouldnt mind more than just a kiss wink
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by bolex(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2006
A question can be asked without an intention meant

Don;t get your hopes too high

****Not talking from experience****
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:11pm On May 05, 2006
maybe she just wants to know how experienced you may be
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by bolex(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

maybe she just wants to know how experienced you may be

exactly

anyone can ask that question

you might be shocked she might be wondering if you have ever kissed before

haha

grin grin grin

blue , let's go do our own kissing wink

let 'em watch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by bluenubian(f): 2:37pm On May 05, 2006
@bolex, thats right let's put on a show kiss kiss
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by bolex(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2006
kiss

haha

let's pity them

they would get jealous

wink
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by eveseh(f): 7:37pm On May 05, 2006
that's normal to me
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by raphy(m): 9:08pm On May 05, 2006
hi all,
that is not a hints, n it cant b a hints any way, how can she ask u bout ur 1st kiss
doest she ever kiss b4 or wht da big deal bout kissing any tin new kiss sad wink baeg tel
me ?
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by freddie1(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2006
This is not a hint, it is a hit! grin
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:21pm On May 05, 2006
on some rythms cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by curiousNja(f): 10:02pm On May 05, 2006
yes, that's a hint.
Re: She Asked me About My First Kiss. Is That A Hint? by shockreaction(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2006
Not necessarily, no.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Complains That I Dont Have Beards, Help? / What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme / Married Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her After Sending Them Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.