Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,718 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? (4837 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot / What Gift Can A Lady Give Her Husband On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by sylvao2000(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2008
Can someone tell me why should a lady give her boyfriend her used undies?

Please what do you think that stand for?
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by Alapomeji1: 8:28am On Jun 11, 2008
i cant seem to understand.

do a lil more briefing.
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by sylvao2000(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2008
Alapo meji:

i can't seem to understand.

do a little more briefing.

l dont really knw how to explain it, l was supprise too when she came to my house l saw the stuff with her and l ask her what that for she told me it was for me l ask her why but there was no responds from her.
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by whatnext: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2008
. . . perhaps, she needs new sets.
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by dre101(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2008
You have to be very careful with the girl, may be she's going abnormal, boys undies are quite different and why should it be her [b]USED [/b]Undies. You get to run from her ooooo.
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by krama(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2008
Na wa oooooo, this sounds good enough for the jokes section grin

Well on a more serious note, maybe she's up to something
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by beauteous(f): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2008
@ topic, dis is very funnie.lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2008
undecided  Wow.Hav never heard anything lik that before. What kind of guy r u anyway?  angry u sud hav made her explain herself by force! how can she jus drop a used undies n up n leave? Oh Lordy lordy mee,ring her up n ask 4 explanation sharp sharp jare.Ah ah,Used undies ke. . . wel tha's new undecided
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by Alapomeji1: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2008
l don't really knw how to explain it, l was supprise too when she came to my house l saw the stuff with her and l ask her what that for she told me it was for me l ask her why but there was no responds from her.

Ok. maybe we should ask the elders in the house(NL) i.e Oreofemi,beauteous, Buzydiva,iice,jennykadry, madamkoko,redhotchic,sistawoman . . . . . . etc
i believe they should be able to unravel this mystery to us. smiley
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by amaikama(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2008
She is thanking him for some past job well done grin
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by Riskie(f): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2008
It's a gross thing to do in my opinion, but I know some girls give their boyfriends their used underwear to sniff shocked it when they miss them. Some guys even ask their girlfriends for it. undecided
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by beauteous(f): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2008
realli.dis my 1st tym of hearin such.mehn!
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by zheroes(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2008
oga sylvestre,

i guess she is telling you they are worn out , she needs new sets.

if after getting a new set the same thing happens, well that one my hand no dey oh!!! yeye pikin.
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2008
Riskie:

It's a gross thing to do in my opinion, but I know some girls give their boyfriends their used underwear to sniff shocked it when they miss them. Some guys even ask their girlfriends for it. undecided

Ehn. . . . .  see how one learn every day undecided
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by hammers(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2008
@riskie
lol grin
Dont tell me u indulge in such an act?
Undies sniffing?
Sey wetin?  shocked
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by dutty(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2008
@poster
i'm so very sure dat she was sent, na so e d tin dey start oh b4 u know now she go carry all her undies give u make u wash,den u'd graduate to pounding pepper and crayfish for kitchen and if u dnt pound dem well na rain of konk na im ur head go recieve, my guy u gatsto ben johnson o, now dats its still early. shocked
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2008
lol
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by aomom(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2008
haba guy u sure sai ur cerebral hermisphere dey work wella, gal bring her used undies make u wetin
chop am
wear am
see how dirty she is
jazz u
wether ur mama own fine pass am
wash am (u don chop vegetable be tha, ur own don finish)
c if i woz ur younger bro i will personnaly call a family meeting that ur under strong spiritual spell
on a more serious note ask her for a detailed explaination no smile at all she has give u a fuul account
abi u bi the type wey dey luk wetin woman wear under? u beta confess
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by buzyDiva(f): 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2008
There is nuthing wrong with that.

Me, SLY and DEBO practice that . . and it has only made our relationship stronger tongue
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2008
rotflmao grin grin grin@buzy
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by buzyDiva(f): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2008
abi now . . which kan question be dat sef? and its ok for the girl to wash her hubby's pata?
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by sistawoman: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2008
here in the states some guys collect used panties to sniff later or just have on had for show to other guys about the girls they have had sex with. maybe she saw a movie where a guy/girl give the panties to each other. Or maybe a gf told her she should give her panties to you. or maybe she wants them to be at your house so if another girl comes over she will see them and stay away from you.

Whatever the case if you dont want them you should give them and not make her feel bad or sorry for giving them to you, cuz that took alot of balls to give them to you w/o you asking.
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by finguy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2008
guy she wants u to wash it, kpere. no make her tell u with slap to go buy soap.
Re: Why Should A Lady Give Her Boyfriend Her Used Undies? by Godalone(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2008
@poster,
Hope the used undies never touch your head,if it has touched your head well you need baba god to deliver you from that bondage.
The way out of this problem:
1.Seven days dry fasting if you have just seen it only
2.Twenty one days dry fasting with hard prayer if your hand had touched it
3.Fourty days dry fasting,hard prayer and you need prayer warriors to intercede for you.

Oku ori re o.

(1) (Reply)

She Used 1000 Men. / 10 Nigerian Women Open Up On How They Lost Their Virginity / Re: I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.