Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Open Letter From Man To Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter From Man To Woman (639 Views)

How Ex-oau Student Transformed From Man To Woman (photos) / See This "Foolish Man's" Letter To Woman / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter From Man To Woman by redcliff: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2013
Wahala dey Oooooo.......This is From a Man to his Woman.....

1. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

2. We don't remember dates. Mark them on a calendar and remind us frequently. Especially our wedding anniversaries and the kid’s birthdays.

3. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

4. Aso-Ebi is not necessary for every party.

5. McDonald or All you can eat restaurant is not a substitute for home cooking.

6. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends and facebook are for.

7. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact all comments become null and void after 7 days.

8. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

9. Let us look. It doesn't hurt anyone, to look. And for us, its genetic.

10. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

11. ALL men see in only 16 colors. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. We have no idea what mauve is.

12. Talking to an ex is just that.. Talking.. Not a big deal. We are not trying to apply the “Debe Debe” Rule.

13. Withholding sex because you are upset at us is not an option.. it is not biblical.

14. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will believe you. We are not mind readers and we never will be.

15. You have enough clothes and shoes.

16. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself. No offense!

17. Please do not ask us question during football games.

18. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

19. 7 hours in church on Sunday after all night party on Saturday is not acceptable.

20. Wearing the wedding ring is optional. If we forget to wear it, we are not cheating.

Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight and get bigger gifts from now on to make up for this list…
Re: Open Letter From Man To Woman by nekaa(f): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2013
I see......
Re: Open Letter From Man To Woman by True2myself24(f): 11:40am On Feb 20, 2013
funny
Re: Open Letter From Man To Woman by redcliff: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
nekaa: I see......

keep seeing o. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!! / Bamidele Realtors Employing Foor Various Positions Only For Ikorodu People / True Or False About Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.