Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (28159 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by MEILYN(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Some of the comments on this post supports what Osazie is saying. The same Osazie that people were praising to high heavens before and some people even called for Keshi's head when he excluded the lad is the same person some people are abusing and asking "Who's Osazie"? I noticed the same thing with Ikechukwu Uche which majority of Nigerians called the best Nigerian striker and even player before the nations cup but people used their mouth to rubbish him when he failed to perform. Some people even said he's finished, that he should retire. That's the story of Nigeria and Nigerians. They're your friends only when things are rosy for you. The moment you make a slight mistake, you'll become the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after Satan and Abacha. Tufiakwa unu.

it is everywhere nt only Nigeria such is life

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
lion phil: na world war wey wan start be this o! first to comment ya
u people with this una first to comment issue,guy you don too old for this now,haba,some of your mates and the ones wey no reach your age don dey do better things for life they buy big houses and drive nice wheels and live a beautiful life but you dey here they shout first to comment,shaking my big head for you.lmao
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Kidman03(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze must be bored. undecided undecided

So....what's new peeps? grin
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Rooneyboy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
gunuvi: [s] It is because they already had a row before now that some of you didn't see the truth in what he said. Even from the post, I didn't even see where he said Keshi should watch his back.[/s] He is only giving a general advise which cut across board. [s] Not only in football, we Nigerians forget easily people who have served this country diligently.
The truth is Keshi should just pray he deliver in Brazil or else..ill bring this thread back then and put it alongside the new threads on Keshi that will be all ove NL then.
A yoruba adage says "igbale ti won fi na iyale wa lori aja fun iyawo" which means the broom that was used to beat the first wife is still there for the new wife if she too bleeps up.[/s]

And since when did he become Keshi's chief adviser grin
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Afam4eva(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
MEILYN:

it is everywhere nt only Nigeria such is life
Nigerians are not as patient. They'll call for his head the moment he starts losing a few games. They'll quickly forget what he has done for the team.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by MEILYN(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
Nigerians are not as patient. They'll call for his head the moment he starts losing a few games. They'll quickly forget what he has done for the team.

Chelsea?
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Afam4eva(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
MEILYN:

Chelsea?
What's chelsea?
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by mrperfect(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Just like any other thing in life when success comes there are always chances of people try to pull you down.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by tchikelue: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
The fact remains that if Keshi can always play the smart guy he played before AFCON,he will succeed. Basically, we need him as much as he depends on his job for better leaving. A country where you will be appointed a coach and be subjected to taking some of their players whether qualified or not,and they will only praise you when the going is good and axe you at the slightest chance when you object to their list. Wish you good luck, but keep being the smart guy always cos that's the only key to fighting sycophancy.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by HAH: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
To be frank the best for Keshi is to take a bow when the ovation is loudest.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by 1manssquard(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze. Osaze oo eh, were is dis stubborn boy nw. Oh because of dis small cash wey u don get nw u wan de raise solder wit ur master abi? Hmmmmm. Dats all I can do 4 u as a father of a stubborn baga lik u o. Careful ooo. U stil need moni 4 ur younger once o
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by HIPROFILE(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaz is jast on point no matter what has gone b/w him and keshi(acknowledged)
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by gunuvi(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2013
Rooneyboy:

And since when did he become Keshi's chief adviser grin
Me sef no know oo but I just talk am.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by tomakint: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
..and this is the gospel truth Keshi must not ignore! He should just heed to the ' timely warning from Osaze', Watch His BACK cool
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by kim77: 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze is right...He just Eco the popular yoruba saying " ENU TI WON FI SO PE ADE GUN , NI OMO AYE ATUN FI SO PE ADE O OGUN" The same mouth that was use to praise you , will be use to swear to you when you do wrong... Food for thought for the wise one only .
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by MadCow1: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Osazie is spot on. If Keshi knows that his performance in SA was a fluke, he should better resign and be remembered as one of the best coaches ever produced by Nigeria just like Clemens westerhoff. if he continues as the coach and fails, the same people that gave him money and praised him will be the ones calling for his sack. That's the story of our football. meanwhile, while it lasts, he should enjoy all that he's getting and collect more. Maga don pay this year.

[b]What about Bonfere Jo.. I remember the accolades and cheers he recieved when he won the Olymipics Gold in 1996 at Atlanta, USA. He came back, complained about the NFF (then NFA) and the way they treated him. He packed up his bag and left. Many other blunders followed after him and in 2000, six years after, Johannes Bonfere returned as Nigerias Coach and led us to the 2000 Nations Cup finals against Cameroun where Kanu and Ikpebas penalty misses cost ut that cup. I remember Nigerians calling for Bonferes Head for feilding an OLD EAGLES TEAM. Everybody forgot that we got to the finals. Again, Bonfere left after that tourney.

Osazes warning shouldnt be ignored. If he feels that Osaze is just talking shiit, he should ask Amodu Shaibu Please check my spelling what Nigeria can do to her coaches, especially the local coaches. Keshi is hot now, but lets await his blunders in the future. He should look to before the Cote d'Ivoire, Mali & Burkina Faso games and read what was said about him, his tactical intelligence and his team. Nigeria is a user. They use and dump people. Ask Joseph Dosu wetin ehn carry eye see. Ask Yekini Rashidi as well.

In Nigeria, you are only as useful to us as you are good. #Period. [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by seunblack(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze is right about dis,but I dnt tink keshi needs anybody to tell him dis,coaching job is all about hiring and firing.46th to comment grin grin
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by chucky101(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
With the astronomical salaries paid to footballers regardless of the global economy, such levels of criticism should be expected and even used as motivation to strive for perfection. There's plenty at stake when 2 team to a pitch.
If Osas wants less criticism he should be a clerk or gardner or any less demanding job.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by born2boink(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
He will surely be sacked one day either he like it or not, that is common in most coaches, I still believe in him handling the job as long they want him and if he got sack, he will still be remember. There is no point in running and let someone else labour for his effort by coaching to confederation cup, face the war as it comes as long as your account is still credited always

1 Like

Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Czzy: 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze should talk less.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by mike0mg: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]color]
I really dnt wanna take sides but I feel we stil need osaze in d team cos hez more calculating dan ahmed musa!!wit him we will ve a splendid team
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by born2boink(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
seunblack: Osaze is right about dis,but I dnt tink keshi needs anybody to tell him dis,coaching job is all about hiring and firing.46th to comment grin grin
46th to comment and you are still proud of this failure, your mate dey carry 1st,2nd and 3rd......you should be ashame of yourself, I doubt if you will ever carry 1st in front page comment or your post will even make frontpage, I m not proud of my 48th to comment because it is a big shame, Up Keshi
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by born2boink(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
seunblack: Osaze is right about dis,but I dnt tink keshi needs anybody to tell him dis,coaching job is all about hiring and firing.46th to comment grin grin
46th to comment and you are still proud of this failure, your mate dey carry 1st,2nd and 3rd......you should be ashame of yourself, I doubt if you will ever carry 1st in front page comment or your post will even make frontpage, I m not proud of my 50th to comment because it is a big shame, Up Keshi
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by yuzedo: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Osazie is spot on. If Keshi knows that his performance in SA was a fluke, he should better resign and be remembered as one of the best coaches ever produced by Nigeria just like Clemens westerhoff. if he continues as the coach and fails, the same people that gave him money and praised him will be the ones calling for his sack. That's the story of our football. meanwhile, while it lasts, he should enjoy all that he's getting and collect more. Maga don pay this year.
Wise words from a decent man.....

But Osaze should STFU and fade into obscurity. I used to be his strongest supporter, but now? I think he is just an attention-starved, pretty-boy motor-mouth who wants to be in the spotlight always, adored by one and all. Not sexy by a mile!

Rooneyboy: what I can pick from this his statement is that he's full of regrets and still very pompous .

Stooping so low to apologize is his problem.

Imagine him acting like an adviser. grin
Gbam! I tire o!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by dohiswill: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
I hope this guy keep his mouth shot. Even till now Nigerians still praz d 94 team so what is he saying that 9ja wil be ungreatful to keshi and his boyz.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Ninilowo(m): 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2013
bigfat03: [size=15pt]who is osaze?[/size]
One half-caste RATTLE SNAKE.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Pvin: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Na dis kind of osaze talk talk make Stephen Axe am commote for super Eagle, stil yet em stil de talk.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Osaze has lost it in Nigeria football,so he should deal with it.

Nobody listens to your advice anymore buddy.
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by holuwarlay08(m): 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
osaze should try and check himself very well.............. right attitude is highly important
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by vislabraye(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
This guy is just looking for attention!!
He still doesn't see his fault. He had problem with his country and club, and still believes he's not at fault
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by TableLeg(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
cyril83: The poor boy is frustrated.
What do you mean?
Are you daft to see that the dude is just giving a piece of advice or an heads up?!
Re: Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back by Phikom(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
Peter? must u tok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Journalist, Grant Wahl Dies After Collapsing Inside World Cup Stadium / daily green tips.. / Sadio Mane Named African Footballer Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.