Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. (18794 Views)

First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months / Pictures From Eko Atlantic Opening Ceremony... / Hillary Clinton To Visit Nigeria In August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by naptu2: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan, former US President, Bill Clinton and several governors are expected to arrive Lagos tomorrow, February 21st, 2013, for the opening of Eko Atlantic City. Lagosians, prepare for possible road closures.

Finally got a link http://www.thebeat99.com/news/eko-atlantic-set-opening-21st-february-20-02-13
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by momodub: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
smileyok wellcome this is lagos.... cooleko oni bajeooo
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by MadCow1: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2013
OK!!

What I will like to know is how this would affect the traffic situation in Upper Iweka... undecided

6 Likes

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by momodub: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2013
winkwhat about we are invited
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2013
. I still don't understand how this will make my daily subscription from going off by 6pm?

1 Like

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by Conglao: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2013
Traffic ohhhhh

1 Like

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by 1shortblackboy: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
6th o mbok *dancing kurukere* grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by femionasan(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2013
Wahala dey ooooo! Complete lock down.
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by abt(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
K
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by owo(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
http://cemea.economistconferences.com/event/nigeria-summit

Could this be the real reason for the presence of dignitaries in Lagos today between yesterday and tommorow?
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by babaowo: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
hmmmm westerner know the future in Lagos/Nigeria and pass 7years now,clinton or his wife always be at Abuja or Lagos, ain't something is fishing......

1 Like

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by ifihearam: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
i pity fo
r lagosiann tomorrow ooo
the last time the first lady came,it was terrible and now his excellency himself.
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2013
lagosians prepare for a 6hrs complete lockdown of traffic. grin
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
Why I don't like GEJ and the wife visiting us in Lagos? Traffic is always a nightmare! undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by naptu2: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
[size=14pt]Eko Atlantic set for opening on 21st of February[/size]

The multi billion naira land reclamation project along the Bar Beach coastline called Eko Atlantic City is set to be launched tomorrow. Expected at the launch are the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Also expected are former U.S. President Bill Clinton, state governors, ministers and other dignitaries

Eko Atlantic will be a new home to 250,000 people and the workplace of another 150,000. The ten square kilometre development will have waterfront areas, tree-lined streets, efficient transport systems and mixed-use plots that combine residential areas with leisure facilities, offices and shops.

Eko Atlantic will enhance the status of Lagos and create a new and stronger financial hub for the whole of West Africa.

http://www.thebeat99.com/news/eko-atlantic-set-opening-21st-february-20-02-13

1 Like

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by manny4life(m): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
Haha, but ok.. Congratulation to the newest modern city of Africa, hope its dream survives.

1 Like

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by Ganys: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2013
Shuuuuh, make I come dey Cry, Abeg, its sunny here, I need Cold water to drink My Garri abeg..

1 Like

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by coolzeal(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Do we have to invite a white man to attend such occasion. We have not learnt our lessons anyway...

1 Like

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by Diidi(f): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
undecided
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by 9icest: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
Brf for president. Gej for minister of Lawma

12 Likes

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by tomakint: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
..another 'jeun soke' project in the domain of TINUBU himself, one wonders when Lagos will be changed to TINUBU State. Anywhere you go,you must see his thumbprint, little wonder Lagos is moving at that pace despite the staggering amount Lagos is generating every month! Lagosians are in for a real sweat time!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by manny4life(m): 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
9icest: Brf for president. Gej for minister of Lawma

In your dreams? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by phemieojelabi: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
Congrats! They shud nt lock up d road,Hence they re advised 2 use d air as usual "AIR-BIRDS"
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by HezronLorraine(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Total lockdown of roads.armed US marines all around in casual wears.SSS and dse black devils will block everywhere all in d name of security.EKO atlantic city,great project embarked on but d cost and standard of living dre would be way big.but dres enough money 4 dse to develop d island to its full potentials.
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by Koolking(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
momodub: smileyok wellcome this is lagos.... cooleko oni bajeooo

It's out of place to welcome people to Lagos. You tell them 'This is Lagos'. That embolden to face whatever challenge.

RICHIE BOI: lagosians prepare for a 6hrs complete lockdown of traffic. grin

You got bro. I pity people working on the island, living downtown the mainland. Remember, no Okada
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by sanandreas(m): 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Remember the ipad wen u promise me oooo d last time we chat.
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by Fhemmmy: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2013
Nice one . . . At least we do few things right that makes some of the world heavy weight to wanna storm Lagos . . . Hope to see more of good things being done

1 Like

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by Guapo(m): 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
You dont know how much publicity this project has gathered. Its like Nigerians back home dont appreciate the magnitude of this project, its not encouraging at all. My friends here feel so excited for my country and we often check the official site and skyscrapercity for updates. C'mon guys this is massive! I'm impressed it is turning to reality. I read 80% of land reclaimed from phase one have been sold out! shocked

9 Likes

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
Guapo: You dont know how much publicity this project has gathered. Its like Nigerians back home dont appreciate the magnitude of this project, its not encouraging at all. My friends here feel so excited for my country and we often check the official site and skyscrapercity for updates. C'mon guys this is massive! I'm impressed it is turning to reality. I read 80% of land reclaimed from phase one have been sold out! shocked

Nice one
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by Guapo(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Fhemmmy: Nice one . . . At least we do few things right that makes some of the world heavy weight to wanna storm Lagos . . . Hope to see more of good things being done

lots of hope here too bruv.
-Lekki Airport
-Lekki Free Trade Zone
-Badagry Sea Port
-Fourth Mainland Bridge
-Nasco Town
These are projects i'm 'following' and hoping on.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by yuzedo: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
Fuckery!!! angry angry angry

Can't they open it in Abuja?! I hate when this nigger or his fat wife comes into Lagos.. Hellish traffic! sad sad sad
Re: GEJ & Clinton To Attend Eko Atlantic Opening Tommorow ,Expect Road Closures. by Smooyis(m): 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
Wao. Its exciting. PrÂy I could get a property there also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In The Event Of A Break War, How The Middle Belt Will Align/fare / Why Are Computers Budgeted For Every Year? – Sen. Abaribe / Katsina Man Removes ‘buhari’ From Name (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.