Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (23669 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
the politicians did this because they know kidnappers are coming unto them. They better start killing themselves and dumping their bodies too because they are worse than those kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by odumchi: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
No matter how guilty an individual is said (or believed to be), he still deserves a fair and just trial. Until the judicial process is thoroughly respected and obeyed, there will always be instances in which injustice is dealt to the just.

This calls for an urgent restructuring of the local judicial system because things like this happen only when justice is painfully slow.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Abagworo(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sealeddeal: There is nothing wrong killing the kidnappers who have been proven to be one. In fact,this evening,i heard that more of them were executed last week.so,let it be known to everyone that anambra state have a very dreadful security forces who has successfully staged a battle that led to whittling down of kidnapping in anambra state.I hereby thank the IG of Police,Gov.Peter Obi and the good people of anambra state for their uncompromising struggle to rid anambra state of kidnapping and other investors-unfriendly crimes.

You must be a very uncivilized man to have made the above comments. I hope you are not insinuating that you are aware that Peter Obi ordered their execution. That's a very grave allegation in case you don't know.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by coogar: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
omo_to_dun: But my brothers and sisters, what if the suspects were innocent? I feel no sympathy for kidnappers, but in this case, the executioners were both judge and jury. This is very scary.

like the report said, most of the dead bodies were kidnappers....it means not everyone of them were kidnappers thus some or few of them could be innocent. nigeria is a failed state. very soon, one unrepentant sod would tell us there's no place like home and Nigeria is the best place to be.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by chidyke77(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
Sealeddeal: There is nothing wrong killing the kidnappers who have been proven to be one. In fact,this evening,i heard that more of them were executed last week.so,let it be known to everyone that anambra state have a very dreadful security forces who has successfully staged a battle that led to whittling down of kidnapping in anambra state.I hereby thank the IG of Police,Gov.Peter Obi and the good people of anambra state for their uncompromising struggle to rid anambra state of kidnapping and other investors-unfriendly crimes.
i dnt believe this bcus there were women among the kidnappers and where are their bodies.,some innocent people or non kidnappers must be among them. They hurriedly buried those with bullet wounds to conceal their identity.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Sunofgod(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2013
State sanctioned murder - Nice!

How civilised we are becoming . . .
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by manny4life(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
omo_to_dun:

Haba, Death Penalty for kidnapping? That is too harsh. I would support that only if life was lost in the process. 20 years in prison should do it.

Yes, what is harsh about it. Kidnapping is the sister to terrorism, why spend 20 years in prison? At the expense of tax payers?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Ibime(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2013
The inefficiency of the justice system which prompted these extra judicial killings is mirrored by the inefficiency of the undertakers responsible for disposing the body - a job poorly done, and a health hazard to all those living on that river.

Whilst Idi Amin used crocodiles to get rid of dead bodies in rivers, in their absence, perhaps Gov Peter Obi should consider Hitler's method of industrial incineration of human waste . . . . as befits a true dictator like himself.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by manny4life(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2013
donchris999: Nwannem look at the op of this thread eguerrila, he is the same guy that started ihejirika shyte of promoting igbo officers in the army. He started that controversy here on nairaland at it spiralled to the whole nation. He is at it again, labelling men found dead in a river as kidnappers to justify that killings and taint igbos in the bad light. Dont believe a shyte from that article that op is an expert in stiring up controversies and run away. Can you imagine the source? It is the op eguerrila that wrote that article for sure.

As much as OP is tribal as they come, I clicked on the source link, it directed me to the newspaper that wrote it. How true it is, idk. Well, let me stop speaking for the time being till another newspaper says otherwise.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by nagoma(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
Justice should always be done and be seen to be done.

Do I smell the stench of fresh air?
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by ezedolar: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
When some Boko haram members are still in detention
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
donchris999: Hahahaha, are you that her Yoruba husband. I send people out of nairaland for weeks when am ready. They always run to report me and i get banned. Guy, like seriously are you afraid of me. We can start and nobody should call the moderators or are you a coward like awolowo your master who was a slave to gowon his son's mate and ended up killing himself with rat poison when ibb rejected his services as a slave.

Don the stalker

You are sounding like a broken record with this your trinity of Awolowo ...Gowon and rat poison.

Why not look for something new to yab us with?
You sure don't come across as an intelligent person.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nightshift(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2013
A Gestapo-style executions cannot be tolerated in Igboland. Often, innocent peoples become victims to jungle justice.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
Any prove that they were kidnappers? No.

What da hell are these daft journalist writing.

Peter Obi should come out and explain, who does men where?

How and why they ended up in the local source of water? angry
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by divinegiftmodel: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2013
biko what is wrong with those mpama police .does it mean they want to wipe out the entire community . The only source of their drinking water has been polluted . Just imagine this people drank decomposed bodies for a long period b/4 they discovered it was (mmiriozu} they ve been drinking
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2013
engineerd: I am surprised they didn't eat the dead bodies!!! NO?? Isn't it a delicacy in that part of Nigeria
May leprosy wipe out ur entire generation. May plague never seen before visit ur immediate family. Hate merchant, cum to d east and open dat c*nt u call mouth and see if u will live d next few seconds. Tribeless outcast! I blame nairaland for giving spineless cowards like u d protected platform to throw ur vomits. LIKE U, LIKE THE TOPIC, STRICTLY DESIGNED TO MAKE THE IGBO LOOK BAD! We won't get hooked. Till investigations are over, thats when we know the truth. For now keep hating, BLOODY COCKROACH!!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
these pple continue to throw executed pple continue into rivers, dunno what they are trying to say, maybe in doing so their sin will be washed away. but they shd realise they are contaminating the water.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by donchris999: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ilugun the stalker but you also mention ojukwu all the time. You get so annoyed at the mention of awolowo, gowon and rat poison, but, your so happy with always calling ojukwu names. The day you stop i will stop too. Anyway, come up with something new for us too. Till then you come across as unintelligent.
ilugunboy:

Don the stalker

You are sounding like a broken record with this your trinity of Awolowo ...Gowon and rat poison.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by donchris999: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2013
Ilugun the stalker but you also mention ojukwu all the time. You get so annoyed at the mention of awolowo, gowon and rat poison, but, your so happy with always calling ojukwu names. I dont complain when you call ojukwu names, but you always complain when i call awolowo. The day you stop i will stop too. Anyway, come up with something new for us too. Till then you come across as unintelligent.
ilugunboy:

Don the stalker

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2013
donchris999: Ilugun the stalker but you also mention ojukwu all the time. You get so annoyed at the mention of awolowo, gowon and rat poison, but, your so happy with always calling ojukwu names. The day you stop i will stop too. Anyway, come up with something new for us too. Till then you come across as unintelligent.

Berem don gree for you? tongue tongue grin

Who is Ojuku? Is it the maiden of Abidjan ?
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by donchris999: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
I dont know whom your talking about ?Goodnight sir!
ilugunboy:

Berem don gree for you? tongue tongue grin

Who is Ojuku? Is it the maiden of Abidjan ?
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by GARRIx7(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2013
chosen04:

Ewu Awusa......who will u not know that this is nothing but Lagos - Ibadan expressway based media houses JUNK JOURNALISM at its best?

U dey mind that Anu Npama?...........

Instead of mourning your father and brother whose worthless bodies are being fed on by maggots you're here talking thrash....

I sorry for you..

Mkpi Congo!!

cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Kei144(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2013
donchris999: He is at it again, labelling men found dead in a river as kidnappers to justify that killings and taint igbos in the bad light.

Stop attacking nonIgbos who portray Igbos in bad light; instead contribute in ridding Igbos of darkness.

The other day we read how some villagers in Imo State burnt the father of a suspected kidnapper. All the comments posted on Nairaland only saw the barbarous nature of the action of the villagers. Nobody was able to see that the action of the villagers shows that majority of Igbos hate kidnapping.

The Bible says somewhere that after the end time tribulations, seven women will beg one man to marry them. The process of elimination of male youths seems to be currently on. With the way criminal activities are growing among male Igbo youths, after the end time tribulations, 20 Igbo women may have to beg one man to marry them.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2013
kidnappers are a big threat to igbo way of life
extra-judicial killers in igboland are by far the biggest threat to igbo survival!
today it is kidnappers killed
tomorrow it is massob killed
next it would be any accused killed

any igbo supporting extra-judicial killing in igboland is a goat that must have his brain examined
peter obi brought this one
history will tag his name on it!
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by YorubaOmoge: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2013
I don't believe this "kidnapper" story.
If they were kidnappers from the get go, the story would have been unraveled the same day the bodies were found.
These police just want the community's approval or some kind of explanation that can satisfy them.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2013
donchris999: Nwannem look at the op of this thread eguerrila, he is the same guy that started ihejirika shyte of promoting igbo officers in the army. He started that controversy here on nairaland at it spiralled to the whole nation. He is at it again, labelling men found dead in a river as kidnappers to justify that killings and taint igbos in the bad light. Dont believe a shyte from that article that op is an expert in stiring up controversies and run away. Can you imagine the source? It is the op eguerrila that wrote that article for sure.
SHARRAP THERE MR MAN & GO SEEK HELP 4 UR PARANOIA. WHO IS TAINTING WHO? HOW IS NEWS ON EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLING SUDDENLY A SMEAR ON IGBOS? EVERY REGION IN NIGERIA HAS ITS MISCREANTS JUST because KIDNAPPERS FROM ANAMBRA ARE DISCUSSED SUDDENLY ITS AN ANTI-IGBO CRUSADE. THATS HOW U FERMENT TROUBLE 4 NO REASON AND I C ONE MONKEY WITH NO BRAINS ACTUALLY LIKED UR POST , SHAME angry

BACK 2 THE TOPIC IF THEYWERE GUILTY THEN THEY HAD IT COMING

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by saintohia: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2013

^^^^^^

You should be right.

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by SELFWORTH: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
People want to kill themselves on NL. Why bother ?

In another week or less , this story will disappear into abyss to join all the remaining unsolved and forgotten cases in Nigeria.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by OneNaira6: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Any prove that they were kidnappers? No.

What da hell are these daft journalist writing.

Peter Obi should come out and explain, who does men where?

How and why they ended up in the local source of water? angry

Thank you. The only sensible post on here so far.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: [size=20pt]I don't believe this "kidnapper" story.
If they were kidnappers from the get go, the story would have been unraveled the same day the bodies were found.
These police just want the community's approval or some kind of explanation that can satisfy them.[/size]

Brilliant post cool
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Ninilowo(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
GARRI (x7):

When one has nothing sensible to say, shutting up is‎​ a nice thing to do....

undecided
Whallai.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by handson(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: How do we know dey were kidnappers, wen dey were killed outside due process. We are yet to learn the truth.
By the time they we kidnap u or ur family u may not he truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / Zahra Buhari Celebrates Aisha Buhari's 46th Birthday (Photos) / "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.