Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River (23670 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Ezu River Victims Were Murdered - Autopsy Report / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by searay(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2013
I don't even know what to comment again. I sympatised with the innocent among them. I leave close to a police station and I know what they can do.
1st to c... on this page.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by spawnx: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2013
This is just extreme justice being meted out to unrepentant criminals. A message is only being passed. I am sure vices activities wld have dropped in that area. It is a guerilla tactics in warfare.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by VolvoS60(m): 7:52am On Feb 21, 2013
street disciple: This is just too bad, nigeria is gradually turning into something else. A country where d laws are ment for reading alone. When are we going to stop this extra judicial killing of "suspects", wasting the lives of innocent young bright n promising nigerians.

BTW: i noticed how almost everyone here is bitter bout d killings but lemme just say this, sometime ago there was a story here bout JTF carrying out extra judicial killings of "suspected" boko haram members n i still remember some of ur comments;
Some of u were applauding what JTF did dat its a nice way of curbing the boko haram menace
Some even went as far as saying all aboki's are BH members n nutn wrong in what JTF did
Now same extra judicial killing is happening in ur backyard n u crying foul.......
So typical of some NL'ers *DOUBLE STANDARD*

diss me n u'll never get a reply for it

^^^^Good post. Very good post.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by DuduNegro: 7:53am On Feb 21, 2013
murderer of 7 threatens to kill the remaining survivors.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/murder-of-seven-suspect-threatens-to-kill-remaining-survivors/140109/

is this who you want in a courtroom? i say feed him to swap creatures.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Ebestsmscom: 8:09am On Feb 21, 2013
omo_to_dun:

Haba, Death Penalty for kidnapping? That is too harsh. I would support that only if life was lost in the process. 20 years in prison should do it.

I support death pk.

Those dudes are vampires.

HEARTLESS
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2013
Onlytruth:
I don't understand the type of education people get in Nigeria. .

Ehn?! Ogini?! U no understand wetin?!

Oh yeah? Ok lemme explain it to u then.

The type of education they got in Nigeria is the type you've been supporting all along. The type where a utterly corrupt man without anything good to show in his past as an administrator dodges every Presidential debate, sits down and nods his head for 20 mins with a Fuji musician, yet is voted for and supported by you with returns of up to 98.7 % votes in your region just because of his tribe and religion and you saw nothing wrong in it.

Its the kind of education where the corrupt president's corrupt wife abuses the office of her husband with impunity by giving speeches not required of her, acquiring undeserved honors and offices, flying overseas as she deemed fit at the expense of the Nigerian Taxpayer, and you saw nothing wrong with it because of her language, tribe and religion. You forgot that the head cannot be rotten while the tail will be tasty.

I can go on and on and remind u of the type of education they got in Nigeria that could've led to the extrajudicial killing of men who were most likely innocent under the eyes of the law, but I'm sure u got the point.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by olabukola: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2013
Why are Nigerians like this, we are here shouting justice justice justice, i ask which justice is that? the type they gave to Pension fund thief? Nigeria has no proper legal system and to curb crime in that sh1t hole of a country instant justice is the way. Once confirmed you are a kidnapper/arm robber/ let the tires start rolling.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by alex406(m): 8:35am On Feb 21, 2013
If this report is true it means our judiciary cannot handle their duty thereby allowing a different body carry out their duties in a shameful manner.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by ikweremilitant: 8:37am On Feb 21, 2013
eGuerrilla: If this report proves to be true, we are looking at state-sponsored extra-judicial killing here.
kingoflag:

Ehn?! Ogini?! U no understand wetin?!

Oh yeah? Ok lemme explain it to u then.

The type of education they got in Nigeria is the type you've been supporting all along. The type where a utterly corrupt man without anything good to show in his past as an administrator dodges every Presidential debate, sits down and nods his head for 20 mins with a Fuji musician, yet is voted for and supported by you with returns of up to 98.7 % votes in your region just because of his tribe and religion and you saw nothing wrong in it.

Its the kind of education where the corrupt president's corrupt wife abuses the office of her husband with impunity by giving speeches not required of her, acquiring undeserved honors and offices, flying overseas as she deemed fit at the expense of the Nigerian Taxpayer, and you saw nothing wrong with it because of her language, tribe and religion.

I can go on and on and remind u of the type of education they got in Nigeria that could've led to the extrajudicial killing of men who were most likely innocent under the eyes of the law, but I'm sure u got the point.
[quote author=eGuerrilla]If this report proves to be true, we are looking at state-sponsored extra-judicial killing here.[/quote. Its also d kind of education we're d former president sees hmsf as an emperor over saw d kangaro impeachement of 6 govs undemocraticaly u kept quite nd saw ntng wrong wit it becos of tribe.is d same edu we're d former president embezld 16bil dolas meant for power wic its d same power ur re accusng any leader of nt dong anytn in jst 3ys nd ur tribe man spent 8ys did ntng plus money ey hm chop nd yet u saw ntng wrong dats d educatn

]

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Kei144(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2013
I am Igbo and I hate the spate of criminality by a few Igbo youths. You read that three young men rob and molest women in Benin City; when the names of the culprits are mentioned, you see that two of them are Igbos. There needs to be a moral revolution in Igboland. Igbos should stop giving undue respect to wealthy people. In the ancient times when wealth was acquired in the farm, it was good to give honour to a person who acquired much wealth. But today, much wealth is acquired illicitly. Igbos should acknowledge this reality and reflect it in their attitude to people who suddenly get much wealth. Much wealth should never come in a hurry!

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2013
[quote author=eGuerrilla]If this report proves to be true, we are looking at state-sponsored extra-judicial killing here.[/quote. Its also d kind of education we're d former president sees hmsf as an emperor over saw d kangaro impeachement of 6 govs undemocraticaly u kept quite nd saw ntng wrong wit it becos of tribe.is d same edu we're d former president embezld 16bil dolas meant for power wic its d same power ur re accusng any leader of nt dong anytn in jst 3ys nd ur tribe man spent 8ys did ntng plus money ey hm chop nd yet u saw ntng wrong dats d educatn]
You do not know me or what I represent, so put a sock in it if you have nothing intelligent to say.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2013
So the police should present the kingpin to the public in other to prove that he isn't one of the ones floating,within days now,they will divert the story,foolish justice we have in Nigeria
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by aryzgreat: 9:51am On Feb 21, 2013
Kei144: I am Igbo and I hate the spate of criminality by a few Igbo youths. You read that three young men rob and molest women in Benin City; when the names of the culprits are mentioned, you see that two of them are Igbos. There needs to be a moral revolution in Igboland. Igbos should stop giving undue respect to wealthy people. In the ancient times when wealth was acquired in the farm, it was good to give honour to a person who acquired much wealth. But today, much wealth is acquired illicitly. Igbos should acknowledge this reality and reflect it in their attitude to people who suddenly get much wealth. Much wealth should never come in a hurry!

Thanks for the advice, but u r not igbo. Crime is every wia, Just that crimes perpetuated by igbos are given much press reportage, check the Prophet and culprit that did ritual killing recently, their names wia intentionlly not mentioned in most of the newspaper report from a particular region, but if the ritual was to do with igbo u will see their names on bold font.

Media is a tool used to portray gud and evil. Evil is evil no matter how well covered, BTW i support killing of any kidnapper confirmed to be involved in kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2013
aryzgreat:

Thanks for the advice, but u r not igbo. Crime is every wia, Just that crimes perpetuated by igbos are given much press reportage, check the Prophet and culprit that did ritual killing recently, their names wia intentionlly not mentioned in most of the newspaper report from a particular region, but if the ritual was to do with igbo u will see their names on bold font.

Media is a tool used to portray gud and evil. Evil is evil no matter how well covered, BTW i support killing of any kidnapper confirmed to be involved in kidnapping.
Funny that you started off by telling him he's not Igbo, but failed to notice that he said crime was being committed by "few" Igbos.... Instead your emotional whiny side took over common sense and made you start trying to convince the world (as you've convinced urself) that the universe is in a conspiracy against Igbos.

Smh some of you are just lost causes.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by aryzgreat: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2013
kingoflag: Funny that you started off by telling him he's not Igbo, but failed to notice that he said crime was being committed by "few" Igbos.... Instead your emotional whinny side took over common sense and made you start trying to convince the world (as you've convinced urself) that the universe is in a conspiracy against Igbos.

Smh some of you are just lost causes.

Before u go on ur madness dance, check the boldened part i quoted, he can't be igbo and be calling "their attitude" U simply lack common sense and comprehensive ability, Monkey!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 21, 2013
aryzgreat:

Before u go on ur madness dance, check the boldened part i quoted, he can't be igbo and be calling "their attitude" U simply lack common sense and comprehensive ability, Monkey!
Smh

Maybe this country and Nigeria can reach some sort of agreement to educate u guys up to at least the 10th grade. Go back and read what u wrote, my response, then ur last post... Then tell me why u thought it wise to refer to urself as a monkey.

Emotional, whiny, lil he-Biyytch.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by bleufaucon: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2013
Wake up Nigerians! The state does not care about you,nor is your interest any concern of theirs. It is your indelible right as a human to defend yourself and your family..robbery,kidnapping,terrorism or any other nefarious act is not enough for one to place personal security to these devils in power! The real terrorists are the Government for if there were not,all of them would've been wiped out by the so called terrorists..they are all in the same camp,causing sorrow for the people. The new world order is right before our faces..what are we gonna do to save what's left of our liberties?
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by Truckpusher(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sometimes state sponsored extra -judicial killing and even assassination is the only way to clean up a mess in a country like Nigeria where there is no capacity to curb criminality with too many animals clothed in human skin committing atrocities .....and of course there could be innocent peeps amongst them but it's what i'll call collateral damage.....after all desperate times requires desperate measures.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by adconline(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sealeddeal: they were caught in kidnapping and they confessed to be one.if there is any of them killed who think he should not be killed,let the person go to heaven and report to God.Anambra state will not take the same risk that EFCC took when they arrainged the pension fraudster who later escaped after stealing 23billion.there are alot of loopholes in Nigeria legal system and prisons is for the poor alone.

Who caught them? The same police that are in denial? Were they tried since ANHA passed a death sentence law for kidnapping? Guilty as charged for poor masses, innocent untill proven guilty for the rich and powerful.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by spenca: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
This is really bad for our civilization and democracy

NT :Am still perplexed why this did not make the front page buh goldie did , its so sad how ridiculous and myopic these mods are , we keep yelling how bad leaders and the country is buh you motherfucking mods are the evolving problem of this generation if nepotism can be introduced in this kinda little responsibility I wonder how y'all blood sucking pervs can lead a family .Mods y'all are just what socrates calls assimilados .....BASTARDS!!
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by ORIGINALMAN: 7:05am On Feb 22, 2013
Engineerd or what ever is your name,what part of our Nigeria do u come from that make u to write this obnortious statement? That part of Nigeria do not even eat the animal call PIG talkles of eating human being.Ur among the people who paint Nigeria black by making that statement.
Re: Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River by orjifavour(f): 10:23am On May 30, 2013
pls is river now a place for dumping dead body, our police need prayers or preferably deliverance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah / Fear Envelops Ministry, Agencies As FG Sacks 187 / Ooni, Aregbesola Launch Cashew Plantation In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.