Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah (23672 Views)

Borno-based Man and His Predictions Of 2019 Presidential Election state by state / Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye / Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by PMBNG(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Anambra Election: PDP Senator Predicts What Will Happen To State If It People Refuse To Vote

THE Federal Government will provide an administrator and declare a state of emergency in Anambra State if its people refuse to vote as advised by the Indigenous People of Biafra, a senator representing Anambra North Senatorial district, Stella Oduah has said.

The proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) had threatened Anambra voters with death if they vote at the election.

The PDP lawmaker while advising the people to ignore the death threat stated this on Sunday.

Explaining this to journalist in Abuja, she held that the Constitution did not allow for a vacuum in any state and as such if the current term lapses and a governor had not been elected, then an administrator would be appointed.

“Therefore if we fail to cast our votes, if we fail to come out to vote and have a new governor, what will happen is that the Federal Government will provide an administrator and declare a state of emergency.

“That is not what we want. It means that democracy will elude us, who is governing us would not be who we voted for or who we desired.

“This is not about which party I belong to. It is about saving our state, it is about making sure that our youths, our women, our children have a peaceful and enabling environment where good governance and policies will strive.

“Therefore we must make sure that we come out on the 18th and vote.

“What Anambra needs now more than anything is peace, we need peace for progress, we need peace for security, we need peace for the development that is coming and that has come.

“We do not need violence, we have had enough killings, thank God we have security in Anambra more than most states, we must ensure that is sustained.

“Most importantly our basic human right that is enshrined in the constitution that gives us the right to choose who governs us must not be denied us.

“We will be denying ourselves that if we fail to come out and vote and protect our votes.

“I am pleading that all leaders come out and tell their followers to ensure that they come out and vote come 18th of November.

“We must not stay at home on the 18th, we must exercise our civic rights,” she said.

When HEADLINE carried out some perusal about what the Nigerian Constitution says about boycotting election, it found out that discouraging or hindering people from exercising their franchise in an election as done by the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, has done is classified as treason and in another version the constitution termed it terrorism.

http://headline.com.ng/anambra-election-pdp-senator-predicts-will-happen-state-people-refuse-vote/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by PMBNG(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
It's high time this IPOB madness get lost.

Quote me supporting them and get banned.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by Turantula(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
PMBNG:

Afonja & sermon

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by tit(f): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
So this thief stella oduduwa still get mouth?
Useless ashawo with smelly pussy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by Vinstel: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2017
PMBNG:

Get lost!! You think everybody is like you whose only achievement in life is having access to nairaland? Imagine!! threatening people with ban on nairaland as if nairaland is heaven or something one can't do without. Unfortunately for you, some of us have bigger things happening in our lives and don't give a damn if we can access nairaland or not. Babies in Adult body like you disgust me. You better go and make something reasonable out of your real life and then maybe you will understand that there are more important things in life than dragging space on nairaland. I am a Biafran and I support the actualization of the republic of Biafra. And that's without apology to you or anyone else

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by mexxmoney: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Vinstel:

Get lost!! You think everybody is like you whose only achievement in life is having access to nairaland? Imagine!! threatening people with ban on nairaland as if nairaland is heaven or something one can't do without. Unfortunately for you, some of us have bigger things happening in our lives and don't give a damn if we can access nairaland or not. Babies in Adult body like you disgust me. You better go and make something reasonable out of your real life and then maybe you will understand that there are more important things in life than dragging space on nairaland. I am a Biafran and I support the actualization of the republic of Biafra. And that's without apology to you or anyone else
Don't mind that baby. Some of these people's lives start and end on nairaland and that's why they can't imagine anything more terrible than not having access to nairaland.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by authehighness: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
adaeze you advice came very late,am sorry,as for the election the bycott is real,i have tried to advice my friends and peers,the important of our vote,bt to my greatest suprise not even one, among them accepted,moreover they are threating,people like me by saying they will be at the voting center,to take record,that i should go and ask the meaning,of the,after the reagge plays the blues,as for me am not voting,i have only one life

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by Chikelue2000(m): 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
tit:
So this thief stella oduduwa still get mouth? Useless ashawo with smelly pussy
Politics aside, she said d truth joor

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by fellowman: 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
How does the state of emergency a disadvantage for the common man.

Stella just talk say your market go bad, because that's the truth. Market go bad for una. NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA WILL HOLD.
then you would know that power belongs to the people.

Biafra is coming.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by Isoko1stSon(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Suddenly APC Miscreants will Love Stella Cos She Is Asking Ppl to Vote

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by fellowman: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
How is the state of emergency a disadvantage for the common man.

Stella just talk say your market go bad, because that's the truth. Market go bad for una. NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA WILL HOLD.
then you would know that power belongs to the people.

Biafra is coming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by itchie: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Vinstel:

What do you expect from someone whose moniker is PMBNG? That's a buharist zombie. All he has happening in his life is nairaland. He can't understand how people can actually survive without nairaland

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nobody Will Declare Any State Of Emergency, illiterate Senator.

The Only consequence is that, it extend Tony Nwoyes's Lead by at least 500,000 Votes...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by mgbadike81: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
no referendum no election. if the self styled leaders like this thief were in support of the wishes of the masses, they would have launched a motion for a referendum clause to be added to our constitution to enable a peaceful exit for Biafra. each of everyone of them would answer for their sins with time.

18 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
tit:
if truly you are a girl and you call your fellow woman smelling pussy,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by Narldon: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Power belongs to the people...not these devilish senators and useless brutes that call themselves representatives...Power belongs to the people and the people have decided not to vote for anybody...and we ain't voting.

We want to tell the world that Anambra belongs to us...not Stella odua who is obviously a thief. Not obiano, not obaze, not nwoye...

Power belongs to the people..Power belongs to us.

We no dey vote!!

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by legitnow: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
The most mumu statement ever credited to Stella Oduah, if true.

State of Emergency becos we decided to sit in our house and enjoy ofe nsala, let Buhari do dat one. grin

Chief Umeh, Willie Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah, Obi of Onitsha and all the people enjoying Anambra money alongside polithievians should go and vote for themselves for a change, we the masses are not voting.

We cannot continue to risk our lives for ingrates drinking champagne in their homes with their family.

19 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by quiverfull(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Cheap blackmail...
Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
Alaniyiokorausa:
if truly you are a girl and you call your fellow woman smelling pussy,
most gals here are boys

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by sureheaven(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
That's what u will get when people allow their children to be misled by one jobless mofo all in the name of agitation. Nnamdi is a coward and terrorist. The federal government has nothing to loose in this case.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by talk2percy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2017
PMBNG:

nnukwa nu ndi mmadu na ara...who come be this kwanu??

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
tit:

WOW

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by victorazyvictor(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
PMBNG:
Afonja and bitter intestines

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by talk2percy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Come gerrout!!!
Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by apesinola001: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigerian's are watching
Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by Guilderland1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
PMBNG:

Ekwensu Oya come and bang me grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by nkwuocha: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Madam,what is your opinion about the FG proscribing your kinsmen terrorists?

Please, for those of us that will honour the ofe nsala day, which is the best protein for the meal? grin

Chicken
Catfish
Afo anu (orisirisi)
Croacker\sea foods
Goat meat? Or strictly isi ewu.

Which one go tidy the meal well?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
Guilderland1:

Ekwensu Oya come and bang me grin

Bang kwa

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared If .. - Oduah by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
I can only wish the good people of Anambra State all the best in the gubernatorial election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo: It Requires Madness To Rule Nigeria / Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. / Eziobe Traditional Council Donates Two Million Naira To Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.