Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example (1729 Views)

Incase We Don't Know How Low Nigeria Has Sunk!!! / Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! / The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by patrikobi: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2013
THE ANTIC OF A MAN THAT IS SUNK; THE ORJI UZOR KALU EXAMPLE
As biologists would put it, there is no living thing that has no characteristic feature. This, therefore, implies that a well composed and stable character can always easily be known by his gait, composure, gesticulation, ideas and utterances. On the other hand, a man that is at war with himself and the society he finds himself in is easily identified by his instability of character, negativity in comprehension and other attitudinal tendencies that summarily portray him as a maniac-depressive.
One major havoc the Generals Babangida and Sani Abacha's military administrations' insincerity in their very tortuous, long and deceitful transition programmes that was unfortunately evident in the outcome of the 1999 general elections was the emergence of persons who, known by their antecedents, should have had no business directing the affairs of any given polity. Due to the loss of confidence in Babangida and Abacha's transition programmes, many responsible Nigerians were forced to detach themselves from their transition programmes as it had become obvious the two maximum rulers only wanted to succeed themselves. Hence their so called transition programme was rightly adjudged a hoax.
Abia State was not an exception. Hence the emergence of Orji Uzor Kaiu; a charlatan who had never been associated with anything positive in life, as governor in 1999. Nigerians may not have forgotten, in a jiffy, the young man who, in the late eighties, claimed to have donated one million naira to Borno State Education Endowment Fund, only for the authorities of the State to discover, to their utmost chagrin, that the carton containing his so-called one million naira merely contained pieces of paper. That man was Orji Uzo Kalu who would later become a governor in God's own State. It may not be out of place to recollect here that Orji Uzor Kalu was the same man whom the Vice-Chancellor of University of Maiduguri; Prof Jubril
Aminu, had no option other than to expel from the University just to save
The corporate image of the University. Ironically and derisively, Orji Uzor
Kalu, after many years of rustication and intellectual disconnect,
Bamboozled himself, of course as the Executive Governor of Abia State,
into Abia State University and today he brandishes a degree certificate, a
certificate everybody knows he cannot defend.
Since Abia State government and her people were doggedly liberated from the excruciating and inhumanly exploitative grip of Orji Uzor Kalu his mother and siblings by Governor T.A. Orji in 2010, there has been no manner of irresponsibility, desperation and psychological dilapidation that Orji Uzor Kalu has not displayed.
His target of attack has been one person; Governor T.A. Orji, Ochendo. He has devoted his paper; The Sun as his platform for attack against the people's Governor. Yet he pretends to have forgotten that the people of Abia State know that the source of the establishment of the sun newspaper was entirely theirs.
In his determination to fight the Governor; a fight that is laced with crudeness and lack of intelligence Kalu ends up attacking highly placed Nigerian leaders. Take for instance; on page 7 of The Sun of January 21, 2013 . He unguardedly said he had to return to People's Democratic Party because the leadership of the party is currently in the hands of animals'.
What a very raw style of insulting President Goodluck Jonathan. By saying that the leadership of our great Party is in the hands of 'animals, Kalu only exhibited his hatred and disrespect for the President and P.D.P Governors.
On pages 56/ 57 and 58 of Sunday Guardian of January 3/2013/ Kalu, who called on President Jonathan to send the State Security Service after corrupt Governors, was just in his usual world of ignorance and inconsistence. Orji Kalu the pathological liar gave two different accounts of how he first met Governor T.A. Orji. Just within a range of seventy-four words, Kalu had given two contradictory versions of his first contact with the Governor; (1) 'There is a man called Mba Abali, from Ohafia; he was the one who introduced him to me", (2) I met this man (Orji) in former Abia Head of Service, Mark Agu Ogo's houseā€¦. This narrative is a characteristic feature of Orji Kalu. He will tell you everything but the truth. One can see the absence of reasonableness in Kalu's claim that the first day he met Governor T.A. Orji was the same day he promised he would appoint him his Chief of Staff and that after that first encounter he never saw him again until after the Governorship election of 1998. In as much as Kalu has refused to grow in terms of intelligence, it is an unacceptable insult to the Nigeria intelligentsia to want them to believe that someone he met only once before his election and the man did not, in any way/ contribute to the success of his election was the man he ended up having as his Chief of Staff. Since Kalu has not grown uptill now, no miracle would make him grow again.

For the avoidance of doubt, let me remind the reading public that Governor T.A. Orji, as at 1996 when Kalu claimed he met him, was the Administrative Secretary of National Electoral Commission in charge of Abia State. The Mba Abali whom Ka1u simply described as coming from Ohafia and whom he rightly acknowledged as the bridge between Governor T.A. Orji and him, was an Electoral Officer in the Electoral Commission in Abia State and was, therefore a subordinate of Chief T.A. Orji. It is now left for Nigerians to know between Chief T.A. Orji who was very strategically positioned in National Electoral Commission and Kalu who was desperate to become a governor, with an avalanche of petitions against him, to make up their minds on who was actually in need of the other. Before I round off this paragraph, Kalu should tell the public whom his mother, Eunice, asked me to accompany her in January 1997 to meet in a small Quest House in Umuahia called Midland Hotel. As someone who was very deeply involved in Kalu's quest for governorship from 1996 to 1998 when the election took place, Kalu would be adding to his lies if he says that I do not know many of those that played very strategic roles for him to become a governor.
The porosity of Kalu was severally manifested in the Guardian interview. One is at pains to imagme the foolishness of Kalu who thought he had the audacity of telling a sitting Governor who had courteously come to visit him in Abuja that he should Took for somebody of his choice to replace him for the remaining term, was Kalu not arrogating of himself the constitutional function of the Abia electorate to determine who governs them? If Kalu had an intelligence quotient that was, even, up to twenty-five percent, he would have been ashamed to vomit this magnitude of stupidity before the public.

I may sympathize with Kalu who is, obviously, suffering from selective amnesia. He claimed that 'their problem is that if I go for a popularity contest with them, I'll dwarf them because I am with the people'. Kalu's grouse, which is a result of inferiority complex, is with Governor T.A. Orji. So, who are the 'them' he talked of? Not wanting to waste time on the rantings and pantings of a totally confused, discredited and rejected former governor, it may be pertinent to remind Kalu that in a democracy, the easiest and best way to assess a man's popularity is through election. I hope Orji Uzor Kalu is currently in the Senate of the Nigerian Federation! I think he is because he contested election into the Nigerian Senate in 2011. This is how to measure popularity and, thereby, 'dwarf them'. If, however, I am wrong in my thinking that Kalu is a sitting Senator, it then means that Kalu should tell us where he has lost his popularity.
I worked closely with Orji Kalu and his mother; Eunice, in defunct United Nigeria Congress Party; U.N.C.P, Reality Organization, Still-born New Era, People's Democratic Party; P.D.P., as a Commissioner in Abia State Local Government Service Commission, and a two-time Special Adviser on Grass-roots' Mobilization. I know him as a man who is always economical with the truth. He may even claim not to know me before giving me appointments. After all, he has claimed that he only ran into Chief T.A. Orji. To prove my assertion that Kalu is an unrepentant liar, in the Guardian interview he said former President Olusegun Obasanjo called his mother to 'change his (Orji's governorship) candidacy to one of my brothers'. The question one may need to ask is; could Chief Obasanjo have called, Eunice to change the candidacy of Chief T.A Orji on the platform of People's Progressive Alliance when Baba was very busy with his P.D.P? Does Kalu want to accuse Baba of anti-Party activities or, as usual, he just wants to insult him?
Kalu claimed he is not corrupt and that he is known the world over. I am not an anti-graft agent so I will not say much on that except to remind him that he is currently being prosecuted on charges of corruption and since the matter is in the court of competent jurisdiction and, therefore, subjudice, he should be disciplined enough to allow the court run its course and, thereafter, Nigerians will know whether he is corrupt or otherwise. Declaring himself as not being corrupt before the court passes its verdict amounts, in my opinion as a lay man, to contempt of the judicial process.
Kalu claimed he has a house in London, which he bought in February 1992 and one in Victoria Island, Lagos, which he bought 1986. These are false claims by Kalu. He never owned any property in either Lagos or London before he became a governor. If he is not telling lies, let us go to Lagos and London and verify his claims. Kalu was not a man of substantial wealth before becoming a governor. The only thing he does very well is to lay claims to what he does not have. Kalu has also been telling people who do not know him well that he built his camp Nenya country-home in Igbere before' becoming a governor. This is naked lie. He started the project only in 2000, some months after his election.
Kalu's insinuation that he 'needed our governor to give qualitative leadership" is the imagination of a man that is both mentally and spiritually demented. There is no basis for comparison between Chief T.A. Orji and Orji Kalu. The governor is known to have been born and bred in a family that was not only associated with wealth, as his father; late Chief Tom Ikoro Orji, was a very influential colonial warrant chief who built the first storey building in Umuahia as early as the 1930s but was highly acclaimed for her insistence on discipline. The marital relationship that existed between the late father of the governor and his late mother was the envy of their neighborhood. Can Kalu tell us whom his father was and the relationship that existed between his father and mother? Chief T.A. Orji went through the rungs of fine academic upbringing; the primary school, the secondary school, Higher School Certificate; H.S.C and the University of Ibadan. After his National Youth Service, he sought for and obtained a gainful employment, where he distinguished himself as a career civil servant and got to the climax of his career and retired as a Permanent Secretary. Who is Orji Kalu, who has no pedigree, to say that Governor T.A. Orji 'was nothing and he made him Chief of Staff?' Kalu is just suffering from mental dilapidation.
The Minister of Information; Mr. Labaran Maku, who was on a tour of good governance to Abia State went round the state and saw, not heard, what Ochendo has prudently done with the very meagre resources of the State. We all know Maku as one Nigerian who does not hide his feelings. In the case of Abia State, the Minister, during a Town-Hall meeting with Abians at Michael Okpara Auditorium, Umuahia expressed satisfaction with the numerous achievements of Governor T.A. Orji. The National President of Nigerian Union of Journalists; Mallam Mohammed Garba, openly confessed that Abia State, under Governor T.A. Orji, had been grossly under reported. So, what nonsense is Kalu talking about qualitative leadership? Can be spell qualitative?
Kalu also said he is putting together an organization known as 'Njiko Igbo'. According to him, he wants to use the forum to advance the interest of Ndi Igbo. My reaction to this is that the worst insult that can be metted to the Igbo nation in this nuclear age is for anybody to think that they could listen to a man whose stock-in-trade is only deceit and opportunism. Orji Kalu has nothing to offer the modern man. Has he been able to put his family, in order? For the eight years he supposedly governed Abia State, did anybody see his wife Ifeoma? His mother, who introduced 'mamacracy' in the state, which we have successfully killed, shamelessly acted as his "first lady'.
Kalu's purported re-entry into P.D.P is to forment trouble against President Jonathan who has one hundred percent support of Governor T.A. Orji and Abia P.D.P. This is why he is attacking the Nigerian army so that they could-be withdrawn from the streets of Abia so that he could re-introduce kidnapping which Governor T.A. Orji has successfully stopped. He should, however, realize that as long as P.D.P in Abia State is concerned, he will remain a leprous vagabond.
Chief (Sir) Don Ubani; KSC, JP, Don Ubani is a Principal Stakeholder in Abia Politics.
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by overdrive(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2013
*singing wahala dey,u go c danger by p square*
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by doctokwus: 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
All this rant just bc one man is itching d sitting governor where it hurts.6 yrs of abysmal failure,cluelessness& unbriddled corruption.Yes Orji Uzor was also corrupt with his mother dictating d tunes frm afar,but nobody in Abia& outside of it ever believed something as disastrous as Theodore Orji wud befall d state.
Its not far fetched to see y d man itches:he just has 2yrs to go,he luks into d future& sees d claws of nemesis waiting for him,frm d EFCC,Orji Uzor,and d masses who are just waiting to have a piece of him.Nothing can destroy a man faster dan d knowledge to see into his future,and see your foes waiting @ d gate to embrace u& make u feel d pain u av put dem thru.T.A,I pity u

2 Likes

Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by peleson: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2013
I agree! Orji kalu had no business running abia as gov for 8yrs. He was so wicked n bush that he could not put in enough synergy n elementary structure to put the state in an upward direction hence the worst crime he committed was to bring T.A orji whose only aim is to LOOT more than orji kalu did.

If u v ever bin to ABA, u ll know that that state is the least developed state in nigeria by proportion.
T.A orji,NTA,STV , AIT n other media houses should be investigated by EFCC for dissipating falshood in the media scroll every time.T A orji did this n say this without pictures n motion pictures to show for it because there couldn't v bin!
For almost 7yrs, this T.A orji has not carried out any capital intensive project . Aba n ukwa/ngwa area of Abia generate more than 70 percent revenue for the state but this HOUSE BOY GOVERNOR has not done anything for them nor any other region in the state.
Most BASICS are , basic education, construction of good roads n drainage system, Housing projects, state scholarship to students, street lights, gardens n parks to beautify the city and waste control. That man is going back to prison from that gov office. MuGU.Houseboy Governor

1 Like

Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Ngwakwe: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2013
Can somebody tell me who was the best Governor in Nigeria from 1999 - 2003?

Answer: Gov. Orji Uzor Kalu

Ask OBJ, who better referred to him as Action Governor.

I will be willing to debate whoever will counter my answer. Just give your answer to the contrary by telling us who was better than Kalu in his first term and how.

T. A. Orji is a failure. If I post the photo of our primary school at Ogbor Hill, Nairalanders will certainly faint if not comatose.

Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by peleson: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: Can somebody tell me who was the best Governor in Nigeria from 1999 - 2003?

I will be willing to debate whoever will counter my answer. Just give your answer to the contrary by telling us who was better than Kalu in his first term and how.

T. A. Orji is a failure. If I post the photo of our primary school at Ogbor Hill, Nairalanders will certainly faint if not comatose.

Mtchewwwwww
NO! How daft can anyone be. Can action translate to performance? NO
DONALD DUKE was ok! No argument
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Ngwakwe: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2013
Donald Duke put Cross River into perpetual debt in building what is lying waste without proper marketing.

Let me tell you, if Orji Kalu was Governor of Cross River, Bakassi will still be in Nigeria.

Gov Orji Kalu withstood FG. And Peter Odili of Rivers State for the return of 68 Oil Wells back to Abia State. Multiply the revenue for the next 20 years, you go bow.

Next Point.

peleson:
NO! How daft can anyone be. Can action translate to performance? NO
DONALD DUKE was ok! No argument

1 Like

Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by peleson: 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: Donald Duke put Cross River into perpetual debt in building what is lying waste without proper marketing.

Let me tell you, if Orji Kalu was Governor of Cross River, Bakassi will still be in Nigeria.

Gov Orji Kalu withstood FG. And Peter Odili of Rivers State for the return of 68 Oil Wells back to Abia State. Multiply the revenue for the next 20 years, you go bow.

Next Point.

That is the point! So much money and yet nothing to show for it on ground. No good stadium, no scholarship for scholars to study abroad, no roads , no capital intensive projects. No street lights n modern markets as majority r traders. He looted everything to build government house in igbere as personal house , bought fleet of ships n slot airlines. Can u tell me where he worked before he had such capital for business if not 419 which he eventually took to abia gov house to loot it dry. Now his boy is working so hard to loot more than him, Note orji kalu left the state with depth which projects he can't account for with her moda excellency nonsense
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Ngwakwe: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Orji Kalu gave free education for Eight years of his term to SS3.

He opened Evening and Night Schools for illiterate market woman and men during same period providing books for them.

He built Ohabiam Electronics Market and repair Ama-Ikonne by Faulks road that people said it will take human head before it will be motor-able.

He built bridge linking Ngwa Road to Ogbor Hill Aba.

He built new general hospital at Abayi, Aba and equipped it.

He rebuilt Enyimba Stadium to 33,000 capacity before CAF approved it for international competitions.

Enyimba was two times champions of Africa back to back under his watch.

Abia State local and foreign debt is the among the lowest in Nigeria, go check it.

NEXT ......

peleson:
That is the point! So much money and yet nothing to show for it on ground. No good stadium, no scholarship for scholars to study abroad, no roads , no capital intensive projects. No street lights n modern markets as majority r traders. He looted everything to build government house in igbere as personal house , bought fleet of ships n slot airlines. Can u tell me where he worked before he had such capital for business if not 419 which he eventually took to abia gov house to loot it dry. Now his boy is working so hard to loot more than him, Note orji kalu left the state with depth which projects he can't account for with her moda excellency nonsense
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by peleson: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: Orji Kalu gave free education for Eight years of his term to SS3.

He opened Evening and Night Schools for illiterate market woman and men during same period providing books for them.

He built Ohabiam Electronics Market and repair Ama-Ikonne by Faulks road that people said it will take human head before it will be motor-able.

He rebuilt Enyimba Stadium to 33,000 capacity before CAF approved it for international competitions.

Abia State local and foreign debt is the among the lowest in Nigeria, go check it.

NEXT ......

Are you not ashamed of what u r saying? With all the money from oil derivation in the state, other states are building master pieces that attract the world over u r mentioning that filter filled stadium orji kalu renovated with local brick layers n the bridge that collapsed under 1year n the primary school u mentioned that T.A orji has repaired, had it bin orji kalu did a good job like other governors, that primary school wouldn.t had bin at that sorry state within 5years he left office or do u rebuild the house u live in every 5years. So that thing u listed there is what a governor of oil rich did in 8yrs n u r praising him. That is the work of a local gov chairman in cross river, rivers state,akwa ibom , edo under oshomole n onde state.
Shame on u bad nigerian.
Has any national played even a friendly match or under 15 competition in that stadium or abia as a whole? Only caf league because u cnt possibly play it elsewhere.
Shame!
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Afam4eva(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: Can somebody tell me who was the best Governor in Nigeria from 1999 - 2003?

Mtchewwwwww
I'm sure Obasanjo also called other governors the same thing. Go and ask OBJ the same thing about OUK and see if he will not wash him. Btw, who's Obasanjo? Is he not supposed to commend whoever is a political office holder in his party?
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Ngwakwe: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Please, if you cannot argue against Orji Uzor Kalu being the best Governor in Nigeria from 1999 - 2003 with verifiable facts. Let's call it a day.

I will be dishing out facts one after another.

Hello, I am from Aba a proud Ngwa Elite. Orji Uzor Kalu is our enemy who fought very hard to see that Ngwa man is not governor.

Notwithstanding, let the truth be told.

peleson:
Are you not ashamed of what u r saying? With all the money from oil derivation in the state, other states are building master pieces that attract the world over u r mentioning that filter filled stadium orji kalu renovated with local brick layers n the bridge that collapsed under 1year n the primary school u mentioned that T.A orji has repaired, had it bin orji kalu did a good job like other governors, that primary school wouldn.t had bin at that sorry state within 5years he left office or do u rebuild the house u live in every 5years. So that thing u listed there is what a governor of oil rich did in 8yrs n u r praising him. That is the work of a local gov chairman in cross river, rivers state,akwa ibom , edo under oshomole n onde state.
Shame on u bad nigerian.
Has any national played even a friendly match or under 15 competition in that stadium or abia as a whole? Only caf league because u cnt possibly play it elsewhere.
Shame!
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Ngwakwe: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
I know what am saying, Dr Ngige would have been a dead man when Uba and OBJ were after Ngige's head forcing him to resign.

Ngige ran to Orji Kalu, who not only safe guarded him also taught him what to do to win the hearts and mind of Anambrians.

Do you know that Bola Tinubu ran to Abia State and was sheltered by the same Kalu when the hit was much on him.

Afam4eva:
I'm sure Obasanjo also called other governors the same thing. Go and ask OBJ the same thing about OUK and see if he will not wash him. Btw, who's Obasanjo? Is he not supposed to commend whoever is a political office holder in his party?

1 Like

Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by deshclones(m): 4:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
doctokwus: All this rant just bc one man is itching d sitting governor where it hurts.6 yrs of abysmal failure,cluelessness& unbriddled corruption.Yes Orji Uzor was also corrupt with his mother dictating d tunes frm afar,but nobody in Abia& outside of it ever believed something as disastrous as Theodore Orji wud befall d state.
Its not far fetched to see y d man itches:he just has 2yrs to go,he luks into d future& sees d claws of nemesis waiting for him,frm d EFCC,Orji Uzor,and d masses who are just waiting to have a piece of him.Nothing can destroy a man faster dan d knowledge to see into his future,and see your foes waiting @ d gate to embrace u& make u feel d pain u av put dem thru.T.A,I pity u

Your words are deep bro...kudos..
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by peleson: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: Orji Kalu gave free education for Eight years of his term to SS3.

NEXT ......

Shame is this an achievement for 8yrs? Work of a LGA chairman. Both former n present orji's are criminals with the present trying to loot more than the former !

1 Like

Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Ngwakwe: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Tell me that your coveted Governor from 1999 - 2003. Put down their achievements, I will gladly march those point with verifiable projects Orji Kalu did to out shine those your idols.

peleson:
Shame is this an achievement for 8yrs? Work of a LGA chairman. Both former n present orji's are criminals with the present trying to loot more than the former !
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by peleson: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: Tell me that your coveted Governor from 1999 - 2003. Put down their achievements, I will gladly march those point with verifiable projects Orji Kalu did to out shine those your idols.

Shameless blind fool. I told you Donald Duke and u r still talking trash . Nigeria play international friendlies in calabar, everybody troops to calabar for tourism from world over, obuduh cattle ranch is world class, international events take place in that state, mountain event, cross country etc do u know hw much nigeria government is making from tourism export from calabar alone?
When people ask,how come Calabar, the response is Usually DONALD DUKE.
When people ask, how come aba n abia is so dirty n backward forcing educated people out of the state to other states, the response is USually - Orji kalu is a criminal who looted abia n handed over to a Houseboy governor who is bent on looting more than he did!
Dirty tin from a dirty state talking to me from a porch state. Look idiot, we r not on the same level. Am only trying to open ur eyes n help ur dirty life.
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Ngwakwe: 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Calabar is the first Capital of Nigeria, that apart.

Donald Duke did not build that Ussien Stadium, Enyimba F.C. Sport Stadium was reconstructed by Orji Kalu to 33,000 Capacity.

Obudu Cattle Ranch is useless project that doesn't generate income enough for it's maintenance and have mortgaged the future of C.Riverians to life of perpetual debt (no love lost).

Aba is a commercial city for goodness sake. I am from Aba, Orji Kalu built and reconstructed 95% of Roads in Aba - Fact.Can you name one road in Aba he left unattended to. The heavy vehicular movement coupled with heavy rainfall contribute to the frequency of damage to the roads in Aba.

There are heavy vehicular movement in Aba with hundreds of Industries and 2nd largest market in Africa. Among the third highest Cash movers in Nigeria in Banking, hence the amount of waste and garbage generated per second weigh in tons.

Give me a brake. Do you think Aba is all about those few Photoshops you see in internet. You are confused.

Abia State is more in literacy table than Cross River. Our Students do better in JAMB and get 2nd to 4th in University admission during and after Kalu's educational revolution.

**** Time under review is 1999 - 2003

Please don't abuse a co-debater as it doesn't fetch you any point.

peleson:
Shameless blind fool. I told you Donald Duke and u r still talking trash . Nigeria play international friendlies in calabar, everybody troops to calabar for tourism from world over, obuduh cattle ranch is world class, international events take place in that state, mountain event, cross country etc do u know hw much nigeria government is making from tourism export from calabar alone?
When people ask,how come Calabar, the response is Usually DONALD DUKE.
When people ask, how come aba n abia is so dirty n backward forcing educated people out of the state to other states, the response is USually - Orji kalu is a criminal who looted abia n handed over to a Houseboy governor who is bent on looting more than he did!
Dirty tin from a dirty state talking to me from a porch state. Look idiot, we r not on the same level. Am only trying to open ur eyes n help ur dirty life.
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by peleson: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: Calabar is the first Capital of Nigeria, that apart.

Donald Duke did not build that Ussien Stadium, Enyimba F.C. Sport Stadium was reconstructed by Orji Kalu to 33,000 Capacity.

Obudu Cattle Ranch is useless project that doesn't generate income enough for it's maintenance and have mortgaged the future of C.Riverians to life of perpetual debt (no love lost).

Aba is a commercial city for goodness sake. I am from Aba, Orji Kalu built and reconstructed 95% of Roads in Aba - Fact.Can you name one road in Aba he left unattended to. The heavy vehicular movement coupled with heavy rainfall contribute to the frequency of damage to the roads in Aba.

There are heavy vehicular movement in Aba with hundreds of Industries and 2nd largest market in Africa. Among the third highest Cash movers in Nigeria in Banking, hence the amount of waste and garbage generated per second weigh in tons.

Give me a brake. Do you think Aba is all about those few Photoshops you see in internet. You are confused.

Abia State is more in literacy table than Cross River. Our Students do better in JAMB and get 2nd to 4th in University admission during and after Kalu's educational revolution.

**** Time under review is 1999 - 2003

Please don't abuse a co-debater as it doesn't fetch you any point.

Aba is all about filt, dirt n backwardness imposed by the 2orjis . Which construction company builds road in aba apart from brick layers
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
peleson:
Aba is all about filt, dirt n backwardness imposed by the 2orjis . Which construction company builds road in aba apart from brick layers

I am from abia state, the Gods own forsaken state.
u are so on point, don't mind the sycophant.
Orji Kalu was so noisy during his era and he achieved nothing other than 2 CAF champions league trophy which became his selling point.
he handed over to another disaster who is presently the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind.
OUK was busy painting the roads and non lasted for a year before becoming worse off than they were before he painted them which he tagged construction.

both orjis should be nailed upside down the cross cos they are satanic at heart and deserves to be fed to the crocks for orji uzor kalu while the T.A should be given the Samuel doe's treatment. feed him with his own body parts until he is done eating himself and his remnant should be served to the gods at orkija shrine were he is an alumnus.

it takes only a clown to defend these orjis.

1 Like

Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Ngwakwe: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
If I remember vividly when Obasanjo was accusing the Igbos especially Iwuanyanwu and others of handling a poor job in construction of Federal Eastern Roads. He then handed the whole affair to Adesanya to get it done, actually Adesanya got it done only to repeat the job for the second time before going back to OBJ with the same excuses:

1. Heavy Annual Rainfall

2. Heavy Traffic of Heavy Duty Vehicles

3. Time require to do an expected long lasting roads will cripple the economic activities of the States for four years.

Children without experience will always make noise and complain

NEXT......

peleson:
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Ngwakwe: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Please name only three Roads in Aba Orji Kalu left undone

byrron:

I am from abia state, the Gods own forsaken state.
u are so on point, don't mind the sycophant.
Orji Kalu was so noisy during his era and he achieved nothing other than 2 CAF champions league trophy which became his selling point.
he handed over to another disaster who is presently the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind.
OUK was busy painting the roads and non lasted for a year before becoming worse off than they were before he painted them which he tagged construction.

both orjis should be nailed upside down the cross cos they are satanic at heart and deserves to be fed to the crocks for orji uzor kalu while the T.A should be given the Samuel doe's treatment. feed him with his own body parts until he is done eating himself and his remnant should be served to the gods at orkija shrine were he is an alumnus.

it takes only a clown to defend these orjis.
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ngwakwe: Please name only three Roads in Aba Orji Kalu left undone

ARE U A PATHOLOGICAL SYCOPHANT?
U WANT ME TO NAME ROADS IN ABA RIGHT?

PLS POST THE PICTURES OF ALL THIS ROADS NOW SINCE U WANT ME TO EXPOSE YOU, U FORGOT THAT I AM FROM ABIA AND ONE THAT KNOWS ABA VERY WELL AND WAS AROUND DURING UZOR KALU's ERA WHEN HE WAS BUSY PAINTING THESE ROADS FOOLING US ALL THAT HE WAS WORKING THE ROADS NOT KNOWING THAT THIS GUY WAS JUST A PETTY THIEF WHO WAS VERY NOISY AND SERIOUSLY BUSY LOOTING THE STATES TREASURY WITH HIS MUM, SO YOU CANT COME AND START POSTING CRAP HERE ALL IN THE NAME OF SEEKING FOR YOUR MEAL TICKET.

I NEED PICTURES OF THIS ROADS DURING ORJI UZOR KALU'S ERA AND THE WAY IT IS NOW UNDER THIS CLOWN WHOM HE HANDED OVER TO.

Non of these roads lasted for a year after your 419 mentor- orji uzor kalu claimed to have worked on them and they became worse off than the way they were before uzor kalu's magic while he was still in office and are now completely eroded 6yrs after he left office.

guess all the roads uzor kalu claimed to have worked has a life span of just 12months right?

NGWA ROAD
OBOHIA ROAD
FOLKS ROAD
ARIARIA
OGBOR HILL
SCHOOL ROAD
MARKET ROAD
CEMETERY ROAD
ST MICHEAL'S
OSUSU
POWER LINE
CAMEROON ROAD
MILVERTON
EHI ROAD
WATER SIDE etc

These roads are all in aba the city that generates 80% of the states IGR funds along with the federal allocation which orji uzor and his satanic mother looted for 8yrs before handing over the looting baton to this shot devil tagged T.A Orji.

im waiting, i have your time. i don't think u ve been to abia state before nor knows the road that leads to the state either because im just wondering if u really meant those falsehood u are peddling in here.

1 Like

Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by vanbonattel: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2013
Let me use an unfortunate situation to paint the picture of what orji uzor kalu did to Abia state in 8 years.

Orji uzor kalu is like a neighbor asked to watch over a house by his next door neighbor who left 4 children to travel, 3 little boys aged 3-7 years and their teenage sister aged 16. Orji uzor kalu tricked the sister to come up to the master bedroom upstairs and had her tied up on the bed. he then went down to the other kids, put a sweet comedy film for them and set the volume to be very high. he also bought sweets and biscuits for the children to be enjoying themselves. He now went up and started rapin.g the teenager, as she was screaming the noise is lost in the high volume of the music and film downstairs. Her brothers were laughing and playing downstairs while therir sister was screaming for help. After each round of s&x, he will come down and change the music and go back upstairs to continue with the girl. The little kids will be hailing him since they dont know what their teenage sister is going through.

Cast for this film;

The neighbor-Orji uzor kalu
The house - Abia state
The teenage girl - Abia state money
The little children was played by Abia state masses
The music set - Enyimba football club
The comedy film - The quarrels with OBJ, etc.
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Ngwakwe: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2013
byrron:

guess all the roads uzor kalu claimed to have worked has a life span of just 48 months right?

NGWA ROAD - done and linked to Ogbor Emelogu Str and Ovom Street via a new Bridge

OBOHIA ROAD - Done with Nkwo Ngwa market at its cleanest form ever

FAULKS ROAD - Did a wonderful work to put to rest the perennial dungeon at Ama Ikonne - Excellent Job done by Kalu

ARIARIA - Tarred Old Express Rd, Samek Rd, Umuechem
, Ukwu mango and Abayi Ariara Axis.

OGBOR HILL - Rebuilt Omoba Rd and Connect it right to Ohanze, Ukegbu Rd and Ehere were done with Reconstruct of Waterside Bridge

SCHOOL ROAD - Did Excellent Job by removing the attached market to the stadium, rebuilt the whole road and reconstructed the drainage.
With its excellent look it hosted CAF champions final 1st Leg march

MARKET ROAD - Removed the Bicycle market and reconstructed the whole damn road.

CEMETERY ROAD (ORJI UZOR KALU ROAD) - Reconstructed, tarred and drainage built
now called Orji Uzor Kalu Road

ST MICHEAL'S - Was never damaged and no need

OSUSU - Done till Ama Ogbonna

POWER LINE - Partially Done

CAMEROON ROAD - Done including Cemetery market axis, Omeire Seven Storey Building Axis etc

MILVERTON - Was in perfect condition but the connect to East Street was reconstructed

EHI ROAD - Not bad, but was patched

WATER SIDE - Not a name of Road

Orji Uzor Kalu tried very well shaa
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2013
I was damn so sure ab initio that u are not from that state and have never been there.
Pls post the pictures of those roads before orji kalus era, during his era and after his tenure 6yrs after.
Pls, just shut me up by posting pix of these roads ok!
U are dealing with some1 from there ok.

May be u are a mode here also altering my comments all to decieve a few readers obviously not an insider like me
Re: The Antic Of A Man That Is Sunk; The Orji Uzor Kalu Example by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
U are indeed very funny and nw I know I have been wasting my time with a desperate fellow who earns a living through propagating falsehood.
I asked u a very simple question to post the pictures of all those roads I itemized up there hw they were before ur orji kalu worked on them and how they are 6yrs after, atlst since u came up with those write ups as a response to me then I also presume u have pictures of them to shut me up.
Pls pics, abeg.

Are u also a behind the scene mode in nairaland? U guys shldnt alter my comments naaa abi na part of the desperation to propagate falsehood too?
All the fake work done on all the roads I listed on had a 9months life span and not the 48 months credited to me which wasn't from me.

Orji kalu is nothing but a big shameless fraudster.

@van bonattel, u gave a perfect picture of who the real ouk is.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Constitution Now In Yoruba Language (download Free) / Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection / Slump In Oil Prices: A Progressive Way Out (1)- Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.