Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53574 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ugojamali(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
tchidi: ^^
shocked shocked shocked
Maka why? Them don rig am? grin
I trust Dee Manny, e no go gree make e happen.

Manny dey do fine job. No rigging at all. But am just in d mood for trouble and rioting sounds like fun
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Biafrarep(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
UNITING ALL IGBOS AND BRINGING OUR INVESTMENTS HOME IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE!

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
Biafra rep: UNITING ALL IGBOS AND BRINGING OUR INVESTMENTS HOME IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE!

Odenigbo! Kpam n'olu gi. Udo ka anyi choro. Anyukoo mamiri onu o gbaa ufufu.

Biafra Rep Campaign Organisation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ndi Igbo abili oma nu.

Ka odiri Ndi Igbo nile nma, Amen.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 8:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
If you haven't cast your vote, please do so immediately.

The cutoff time if is

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Costa2000(m): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
Biafra rep: UNITING ALL IGBOS AND BRINGING OUR INVESTMENTS HOME IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE!
Nwanne madu eziokwu ka ikwuru.onye mara asu ya suo na ikwe onye amaro asu ya suo na ...,anyi na emepere ndi mbaozo obodo ha ma ulo anyi na adakposi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ugojamali(m): 1:28am On Mar 01, 2013

Yes that should be at the forefront of our agitation. It is true that the east has the most economically influential men in Nigeria but the lack of many amenities has seriously hampered our progress and subjected us to massive underdevelopment. We igbos should seriously clamor for our own seaport, at least two international airports. We should also tackle our state governments to expedite massive infrastructural development in order to boost our foreign image and attract foreign investment. If we can make our cities heavenly why would we all want to run to lagos? Lagos would want to run to us!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 1:40am On Mar 01, 2013
ugojamali:

Yes that should be at the forefront of our agitation. It is true that the east has the most economically influential men in Nigeria but the lack of many amenities has seriously hampered our progress and subjected us to massive underdevelopment. We igbos should seriously clamor for our own seaport, at least two international airports. We should also tackle our state governments to expedite massive infrastructural development in order to boost our foreign image and attract foreign investment. If we can make our cities heavenly why would we all want to run to lagos? Lagos would want to run to us!!!

After tomorrow, when I'm free of this election, and can speak, I will want to elaborate on this part. This is one part that's dear to my heart, a lot of people cannot see the handwriting on the wall. Anyway, after tomorrow, when we've elected our new Eze, then I can speak.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by nduchucks: 1:41am On Mar 01, 2013
@noisebrainless, I will not interfere in the ongoing Eze election despite your desperate attempt at urging me to give a candidate the kiss of death.

I sincerely feel very sorry for you because you seem bent on destroying the futures of your children and grandchildren. I suppose that is easy for you because you've decided to live in perpetual exile.

Our people talk say, Onwu egbuchughi ji e jiri chu aja, e mesie o pue ome, meaning, e go better, as evident by the fact that we survived the civil war. Its high time you understood that I champion the causes of ALL Nigerians and I am as harmless as they come. Don't let your paranoia destroy your sensibilities.

nwannem, aka a na-ana dike bu itube ya ugo; you need to appreciate ndu_chucks and not fear him. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by OAM4J: 2:33am On Mar 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: I appreciate OAM4J for cleaning those exchange of insults that ridicule our mission in this thread.

Manny. yours was hidden probably for quoting one of those insults. Just to keep the thread serene.

Thank you.

manny4life:

Yes I quoted alfaman1 two times, but I did not insult him nor exchange words, I thought they had power to edit post which they done on numerous occasion, why don't just remove the quote?

Anyway, I've forgotten about it, it's just that it's his pattern, not that he cares anyway nor will I have sleepless night, but what is wrong is just wrong.

Nothing was wrong with your posts, just that there is no need to edit out the insulting post you quoted and leave your post since the posts/matter you were addressing have been hidden. It is a norm moderators follow. Nothing personal, I dont bear grudge, not in real life talk-less online.

Happy Election!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ugojamali(m): 2:38am On Mar 01, 2013
manny4life:

After tomorrow, when I'm free of this election, and can speak, I will want to elaborate on this part. This is one part that's dear to my heart, a lot of people cannot see the handwriting on the wall. Anyway, after tomorrow, when we've elected our new Eze, then I can speak.

I went into onitsha today and I wept! Well like you said, let's finish the election first
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by OAM4J: 2:47am On Mar 01, 2013
@ifyalways

That post omission was not deliberate. Its been hidden now.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ugojamali(m): 2:58am On Mar 01, 2013
OAM4J: @ifyalways

That post omission was not deliberate. Its been hidden now.

Why u hiding entertainment? All work and no play makes u totally boring.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 4:43am On Mar 01, 2013
ugojamali:

Yes that should be at the forefront of our agitation. It is true that the east has the most economically influential men in Nigeria but the lack of many amenities has seriously hampered our progress and subjected us to massive underdevelopment. We igbos should seriously clamor for our own seaport, at least [size=16pt]two international airports[/size]. We should also tackle our state governments to expedite massive infrastructural development in order to boost our foreign image and attract foreign investment. If we can make our cities heavenly why would we all want to run to lagos? Lagos would want to run to us!!!

Every regular Igbo in Nairaland knows that for the past year, I have been clamoring for THREE international airports in Igboland. When I started that agitation, a lot of our people here dampened it, with some saying we need other basic infrastructure like roads first. I was basically alone in shouting till my voice went hoarse, that what we need FIRST is an INTERNATIONAL GATEWAY. After that, all things shall follow.
I believe that Manny4life here would remember when I was doing it.
What made me sad was that a MAJORITY of our people here couldn't foresee the IMMEDIATE NEED for these International airports. I couldn't understand their view at all. Well, I was Eze, so I kept harping on it! cool
Today, Lagos is abusing our being there, and our governors are not ashamed.
What does it take to give Igboland THREE international airports?
All it takes is for Gov Peter Obi to cross the river Niger and sit down with Gov Uduaghan of Delta, they both approach Jonathan and mount pressure to convert Asaba to international airport. Enugu is already an international airport. In the case of Owerri, all it takes is for Govs Rochas (Imo) and TA Orji (Abia) to approach GEJ and make the same demand for Owerri to start FULL international operations. All these things are VERY possible, and we need these airports. One airport is good, but if we are serious about exploding Igboland with massive economic growth, WE NEED THESE AIRPORTS.

As for the seaports, Onitsha and Oguta can serve, but the SE Govs also need to sit down with Gov Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, to seriously discuss how to bring Ibaka online (being a deep sea port). Again this is possible now that GEJ is still in office.

In any case, let's pray that I win this election so that we can bring attention and heat on these issues. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 4:49am On Mar 01, 2013
manny4life:

I hope you remember that I was harping constantly on this international gateway issue almost throughout last year.
Our governors are busy with irrelevant projects while ignoring projects that can liberate our economy and dictate the future direction of the Nigerian economy.
Well, we shall see.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 01, 2013
[size=13pt]The by-election wraps up in just over 13 hours cool[/size]
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ugojamali(m): 7:47am On Mar 01, 2013
Onlytruth:

Every regular Igbo in Nairaland knows that for the past year, I have been clamoring for THREE international airports in Igboland. When I started that agitation, a lot of our people here dampened it, with some saying we need other basic infrastructure like roads first. I was basically alone in shouting till my voice went hoarse, that what we need FIRST is an INTERNATIONAL GATEWAY. After that, all things shall follow.
What made me sad was that a MAJORITY of our people here couldn't foresee the IMMEDIATE NEED for these International airports. I couldn't understand their view at all. Well, I was Eze, so I kept harping on it! cool
All it takes is for Gov Peter Obi to cross the river Niger and sit down with Gov Uduaghan of Delta, they both approach Jonathan and mount pressure to convert Asaba to international airport. Enugu is already an international airport. In the case of Owerri, all it takes is for Govs Rochas (Imo) and TA Orji (Abia) to approach GEJ and make the same demand for Owerri to start FULL international operations. All these things are VERY possible, and we need these airports. One airport is good, but if we are serious about exploding Igboland with massive economic growth, WE NEED THESE AIRPORTS.

As for the seaports, Onitsha and Oguta can serve, but the SE Govs also need to sit down with Gov Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, to seriously discuss how to bring Ibaka online (being a deep sea port). Again this is possible now that GEJ is still in office.

In any case, let's pray that I win this election so that we can bring attention and heat on these issues. cool

Any exposed igbo person should know that airports and seaports contribute immensely to d development of a state. Its a pity that only few realized it when u were fighting for it but now you have like minded individuals willing to do same. With more awareness many others will be made to see the light. We can make heaven in this region if we have those things.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2013
Onlytruth:

^^^^^^

Our Governors, Senators & co are not doing enough to pressure the presidency to get these things fixed.

They don't need to be reminded we need those facilities to better position our region.

All it would take them is lobby and carry other Governors ( especially SS) along.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 01, 2013
ugojamali: Any exposed igbo person should know that airports and seaports contribute immensely to d development of a state. Its a pity that only few realized it when u were fighting for it but now you have like minded individuals willing to do same. With more awareness many others will be made to see the light. We can make heaven in this region if we have those things.

[size=13pt]Better late than never they say.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Onlytruth:

I hope you remember that I was harping constantly on this international gateway issue almost throughout last year.
Our governors are busy with irrelevant projects while ignoring projects that can liberate our economy and dictate the future direction of the Nigerian economy.
Well, we shall see.

You did my brother, but you know as much as I'm itching to speak on this matter, election isn't over. It will be a breach of public trust to engage on issues raised in a debate. Anyway, the time is now and something has to be done --- by fire or force.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

^^^^^

Glam.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 2:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

^^^^^

Gbam.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alfaman2: 2:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
At last I have learnt to play the game.

Keep banning me Seun aka Mukina2. Alfman will never die.

Let kwashiokor visit all my enemies.

Anuofias.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Kc3000: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
alfaman2: At last I have learnt to play the game.

Keep banning me Seun aka Mukina2. Alfman will never die.

Let kwashiokor visit all my enemies.

Anuofias.

Lol grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
You will not interfere with your ndu_chucks ID or your many fake Igbo ids you mean?

KEFERO MBORORO!
ndu_chucks: @noisebrainless, I will not interfere in the ongoing Eze election despite your desperate attempt at urging me to give a candidate the kiss of death.

I sincerely feel very sorry for you because you seem bent on destroying the futures of your children and grandchildren. I suppose that is easy for you because you've decided to live in perpetual exile.

Our people talk say, Onwu egbuchughi ji e jiri chu aja, e mesie o pue ome, meaning, e go better, as evident by the fact that we survived the civil war. Its high time you understood that I champion the causes of ALL Nigerians and I am as harmless as they come. Don't let your paranoia destroy your sensibilities.

nwannem, aka a na-ana dike bu itube ya ugo; you need to appreciate ndu_chucks and not fear him. cool

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
You will not interfere with your ndu_chucks ID or your many fake Igbo ids you mean?

Listen boko haram, take a proper Igbo lesson from maman shinedu.

KEFERO MBORORO!
ndu_chucks: @noisebrainless, I will not interfere in the ongoing Eze election despite your desperate attempt at urging me to give a candidate the kiss of death.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by nduchucks: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Noiseless2: You will not interfere with your ndu_chucks ID or your many fake Igbo ids you mean?

Listen boko haram, take a proper Igbo lesson from maman shinedu.

KEFERO MBORORO!

nwannem, e be like say I dey make you nervous. Stop being paranoid and go and fix your double post, olodo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
Good night.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ujchief(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2013
It seems I've missed a lot from my brief absence. You can't imagine how I felt yesterday evening when I saw this thread of 53 pages and I had to read up some of the pages to get updated with recent events.

I want to thank all those that helped in conducting this election, its obvious that this was better than the one we conducted that saw odumchi emerge as winner; I'm really impressed that umu-igbo are still united in pursuing this task of a stronger and better ala-igbo. Jisienu ike.

@pointB, ogugua; next time you nominate me for an election duty, you might as well send me a pm to that effect, I can see that I was required to carry on with my duty as a previous tribunal member.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ivynwa(f): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Dear sis/bro, below is the voting thread, kindly follow the thread and direct your vote there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1209198/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-by-election

9ja-I hail
If I posted here, you should have still counted my vote. Nnaa hope my vote wasn't uncounted because i voted here.

OAM4J:

Thank you.
Nothing was wrong with your posts, just that there is no need to edit out the insulting post you quoted and leave your post since the posts/matter you were addressing have been hidden. It is a norm moderators follow. Nothing personal, I dont bear grudge, not in real life talk-less online.

Happy Election!

Ewo-o Oga OAM4J dey here still dey do i m work, moderating. Isn't that nice?
Abeg make nobody vex my friend Oam4j abeg o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.